Start by marking “The Art of Loving Lacy (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens Book 4)” as Want to Read:
The Art of Loving Lacy (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens Book 4)

The Art of Loving Lacy

(Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens #4)

Discover the magic of the Bradens and fall in love with Addison Cole's rich and romantic storytelling.

Lacy Snow wasn’t looking for love when she met strikingly handsome and seductive Dane Braden. But how could she ignore the six-foot-three darkly handsome god who tagged and researched sharks for a living—and made every nerve in her body tangle into an overly sensitive knot
Kindle Edition
Published May 8th 2019 by World Literary Press

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Loving Lacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Loving Lacy

Melanie
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Following your heart has never been so challenging or, as scary, for both Lacy Snow and Dane Braden. Neither are out for finding love, but love certainly found them, and is challenging them both to look at themselves a littler deeper for what they really want in life. The only problem is, in order to get their happy ever after, they both must let go of their past , drop their fears and take on the unknown. Love vs Fear, which one will win in the end?

Lacy Snow has a fear of sharks, rightly so as
Stephanie M
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lacy Snow is an Account Manager at World Geographic and works hard so that she would be next in line for a promotion. Dane Braden is an owner and a shark tagger of the non-profit Brave Foundation. After one meeting, their attraction was so strong, but they went back to lead their lives, focused on their career goals.

They finally meet again at a family wedding, but how do you explain why you didn't make the effort to see someone you claim you missed so much?

Taking it day by day they reconnect wit
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I have not yet encountered a read that I did not enjoy or was just mediocre from Addison Cole. I love that there are two sides to every romance and you get more with each page you turn. The sweet with heat allows you to enjoy a level of romance that does not entangled the graphic/erotic play. Discovering Lacy and Dane again after missing them from the Snow Sister's series was wonderful for me. I felt something between them when I first met them and then there was Dane and the little something ex ...more
Pam
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author has a talent for creating characters & storylines that grab her readers’ hearts from the beginning & don’t let go. They become emotionally invested in the story & feel the same emotions the characters are going through. The compulsion to read the book from cover to cover is hard to resist since there isn’t a good stopping point until the end.

Dane & Lacy have been engaging in a long distance friendship ever sense Dane’s brother’s wedding. As their friendship has grown
Toni
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love the romance books but not the explicit sex scenes then you have to check out Addison Cole’s books. I’ve read quite a few and they never disappoint. The newest one I read was The Art of Loving Lacy and it is amazing.

Lacey and Dane met at a wedding and really hit it off. They became long distance friends who talked, Skyped, and told each other everything for over a year but never met up until another wedding brought them back together. They both had attraction for each other but were s
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2019
Shark tagger an owner of the BRAVE foundation Dane Braden and Lacey Snow have been calling and texting each other for the better part of a year but never really meeting due to Dane always being at sea. Finally at Max & Treat's wedding they meet, and the sparks are electrifying from across the room.

They make the perfect couple, but Lacy is scared of the one thing that Dane works with - Sharks! Following a shark attack that happened to her when she was seven years old Lacy has been afraid of t
Nicki Conroy
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Weston Bradens have always held a special place in my heart. They grew up without a mother, at least the youngest of them did. They all started feeling their father was losing it talking to a dead woman until they all didn't feel that way anymore. They are truly a family and that family-ness comes through when Addison Cole is writing about Dane and Lacy who met at one of Dane's siblings' weddings. (Anything but sure I have all the apostrophes right in that sentence)

Dane and Lacy met at a wed
Shelly
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love is one of the strongest emotions that we can feel -- but fear is just as strong! Lacy and Dane have started their relationship off in a unique way -- primarily through texting and video chats. Lacy is incredibly sweet and enjoyable as a character. Dane is a Braden -- loves with all of his heart; but also stubborn and headstrong -- all the way to his core. He lives for excitement and has a passion for tagging sharks. Lacy is incredibly fearful of sharks; but Dane is fearful of not living out ...more
Kaitlyn
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Art of Loving Lacy is an adorable addition to Sweet Heat series.

The author did a good job making the characters' personalities enjoyable and lovable.

Lacy comes off as shy, persistent, and strong. Dane is brave, determined, and caring. The characters have a strong chemistry. The flirting conversations are written well, especially since much of it was with the characters communicating over the phone and text.

Fear is a big part of the story. Lacy has a fear of sharks after being attacked by
Sonya Neal
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dane's life is spent trying to save sharks and educate people on their lives, which takes him onto the open ocean often. He and Lacy met and can't stop thinking about each other. When they have the chance to connect again nothing can stop them.

But can they get through their pasts and their present to be with each other? Can they make each other happy in the long term?

This is a fun, flirty love story with an amazing back story. The group of family and friends that these two people have make me wa
Arielle Deltoro
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another beautiful love story from Addison Cole and the amazing Braden family. This one was more of a tear-jerker than some of her others, I really connected with the characters and their fears and battles. This was a beautiful story about overcoming hurtles together and realizing that our days are numbered, no one knows when, and the importance of embracing each day with love.

An interesting aspect of this novel was the idea that in order to get over a fear sometimes the best solution is to slowl
Tanja Kezmic
Shelves: omgreads
A sweet love story that shows us how much one is willing to do to be with the one he/she loves.

I really liked Lacy. She was a bit shy,kindhearted and had a lovable personality. Dane was strong, driven man who loves his family and friends and most off all Lacy without him realising it. Together they made one hot mess. They wanted to be together but were afraid of their feelings for one another. Just when you think they can't be together they both receive a wake-up call that makes them realize th
Tracey
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
* I have volunteered to share my review and all the opinions are 100% my own *

This is the story of Lacy Snow, who has a terrible fear of sharks after being attacked by one at the age of seven, but now she has fallen for a man whose only career is her worst fear.
Dane Braden is a shark tagger and being invited to the wedding of Max & Treat, he finally reunites with Lacy after a year of texts, phone calls and their passion lights up at the reunion.
One problem can Lacy get past her fears, even a
AJ Loves to  Read
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Art of Loving Lacy! Sigh…
This book was great! I love everything by Addison Cole (and Melissa Foster) and I’m always so grateful when I am given an opportunity to read an advance copy of her books!
Lacy and Dane were amazing! So completely in love with each other and both so held back by their fears. “Watching ” them find their way together in spite of all the things that they thought were keeping them apart was wonderful.
Addison Cole always write stories that speak to my heart and make me hap
Nicole Smith
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
It took me a bit to get into this story, but once I did it was hard to put down I really liked Lacy and Dane. They had a long distance relationship going on when they finally see each other in person the spark is just has hit between. Their biggest obstacle is Dane's job. There is a lot of emotion between the characters, but towards the end boy does this book hit me in the heart. It's a good installment to the series. I can't wait for the next sibling to meet their match.
Debbie Eyre
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic sweet with heat read from this author! Well written I fell in love with this story immediately, with Lacy, with Dane, with the whole storyline! A feel good romance that tugs on your heart strings, plays with your emotions and will just captivate you from the Start!
Athena
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 STARS

Full review to come
D
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has definitely been one of my favorite books of this series! Beyond the relationship developing between Lacy and Dane, the amount of knowledge that it takes to write a book with such amazing details about sharks astounded me. I loved learning as Dane taught Lacy and helped her overcome her fears. He was so patient with supporting her. Obviously a twist caused heartbreak for both of them but I am happy that they were able to achieve their happily ever after.
Isha Coleman
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whether you chose to connect the dots or go it alone, Cole makes it easy to fall for the characters she creates. Her common themes of life, love and family make her characters easy to relate to and her romances are a swoonworthy treat. What I love most is that she intermingles emotional with lighthearted to create unforgettable stories such as The Art of Loving Lacy. Dane and Lacy face their fears together as they lose their hearts to romance. Beauty wrapped inside of wisdom is a winning combina ...more
Carly Wilson
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of ‘The Art Of Loving Lacy’ in exchange for an honest review, and I honestly can’t get enough of the Braden’s! Each one of the Braden men are all swoon-worthy and Dane is no exception.

This is the fourth book in the ‘Sweet With Heat: Weston Braden series’. and it is just as good as the rest. You can read as a stand-alone or continue to immerse yourself in this family and fictional world by learning more about the characters you have come to adore.

Lacy and Dane have been exchan
Lisa
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Art of Loving Lacy is the 4th in the Weston Braden series but could easily be read as a standalone if needed. It's the story of Dane and Lacy and if you have read any of the previous stories, you will be somewhat familiar with these two as they originally met a little over a year ago at Dane's brothers wedding. Over the past year, Lacy and Dane have kept in touch and gotten closer through test messages, phone calls, face time phone calls, etc. They now have a chance to see each other and spe ...more
Stella Thompson
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shark week has a whole new meaning! 😉

After reading the previous Braden books, I was looking forward to reading Lacy and Dane’s story. This is book 4 in Addison Cole’s Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens series. Lacy and Dane met a year previous at a wedding. Since that time, they have had a friends relationship over long distance. Neither was sure they wanted to explore taking the next step. Lacy is strongly attracted to Dane and she considered them to be exclusive, but she also believed Dane had a
Lynn Reynolds
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Lacy Snow has come to celebrate with the Braden’s. Dane Braden is ready to go after what he wants. If you follow the Braden family then you’ll love catching up with everyone here. This latest family saga is a great way to keep you interested because in a way you get to participate.

I felt that I was being let into the group by getting caught up in all the gossip. What better place to catch up than at a wedding? What better way to get some juicy tidbits? It’s a way to give one cou
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was certainly a unique storyline involving a shark tagger and a girl with a horrible shark phobia. Of course, Dane has been mentioned in previous novels, but he's always seemed so mysterious to me. After reading this one, I think I would describe him as intelligent, extremely sensitive, sexy, and someone that is conflicted between his career passions and a somewhat "normal life."

Lacy was a complex character that wasn't easy to figure out. She was beautiful and smart, very caring and kind,
Pam T
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s often said the “Absence makes the heart grow fonder.” The longer the wait, the absence turns into anticipation! That’s what happened to Lacy Snow and Dane Braden in Addison Cole’s “The Art of Loving Lacy.” Lacy and Dane met at the wedding of Dane’s cousin over a year ago but had no time to get to know each other before going back to their individual lives. Now, they are meeting again at Dane’s brother’s wedding, and they have almost drowned in anticipation.

The chemistry that has built durin
Mary
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Art of Loving Lacy is Fourth in the Weston Bradens Series by Addison Cole. It can be read as a stand-alone, and is considered to be a ‘Sweet with Heat’ romance.

The story is about Lacy Snow and Dane Braden. Dane is a shark tagger, and Lacy had a bad experience with a shark when she was a young girl. The two had met a year prior to the time that the story takes place. Although, it was a brief meeting, it had a definite impact on them both, and they kept in contact via Skype on a regular basis
Cathy Tremblay
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful story! I love the Bradens and even thou Dane and Lacy story can be read as a standalone, I rather follow them all! When your life’s passion becomes your work and it’s all you’ve ever dreamed of before you meet that special person and only to make you realize that your choices might be their heartbroken fears….. Dane and Lacy dreamt for so long to finally be able to actually physically see and feel each other that when it all gets twisted ,its heart wrenching. When all you`ve bee ...more
Lee Fisher
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lacy Snow and Dane Braden first met at his brother’s wedding. After the short time they were together, they continued getting to know each other via texts, phone calls and video chats for an entire year since they lived far apart. During that time they developed deep feelings for each other.

When they met again, it was apparent that each felt the desire to see if there was something more beyond what they had come to feel for each other.

However, fear of being more deeply involved plagued them both
Carrie Patterson
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lacy and Dane met a year ago and had an instant attraction to each other but, due to distance and work schedules they have not seen each other in person since. They have spent almost every day talking, chatting or facetiming. Now they will have a chance to see each other as they both are attending a family wedding. Both are nervous about seeing each other and although they try to go slow, emotions and attraction take over.  Lacy was bitten by a shark when she was younger. She didn’t realize how ...more
Mindy
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet story between Lacy Snow and Dane Braden. They showed that while love isn’t always easy, it is always worth it. Lacy had an encounter with a shark at a very young age and has been deathly afraid of them ever since. So what do you do when you fall in love with someone who’s founded an organization to save sharks? As Lacy finds out, trying to hide it is definitely not the answer.

As the founder of the Brave Foundation, Dane Braden has spent years educating the public on sharks
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

SIGN UP for ADDISON'S Sweet with Heat newsletter. Fun, flirty romance with a dash of heat.

DOWNLOAD the first book in Addison's Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers series free: READ, WRITE, LOVE AT SEASIDE

Addison Cole is the sweet alter ego of New York Times and USA Today bestselling and award-winning author Melissa Foster. She writes humorous and emotional sweet contemporary romance. Her books do no

Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens (5 books)
  • A Love So Sweet (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens Book #1)
  • Our Sweet Destiny (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens, #2)
  • Unraveling the Truth About Love (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens Book 3)
  • Promise of a New Beginning  (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens Book 5)