Start by marking “Among Ash and Ember” as Want to Read:
Among Ash and Ember

Among Ash and Ember

Everything Katerina Nielsen knew burned to the ground when she was sixteen. She had nothing but memories to keep her warm at night. At eighteen, life throws her into an inferno and the only choice is to become someone else.

Until she becomes the interest of two strangers.

They offer her a chance at a normal life. But she’s learned everything in life comes at a price and t
Kindle Edition
Published June 11th 2019 by Dani René Books

To ask other readers questions about Among Ash and Ember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Among Ash and Ember

Dani
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE!!! FREE IN KU!
One click this emotional rollercoaster.
It's not what you think, and it's certainly not want you're expecting! ;)

US: https://amzn.to/2ERzxQB

AmongAshAndEmber_3

AmongAshAndEmber_4
Tre Talbot
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading the blurb and I was hooked and couldn’t wait to get my hands on this story and once I began reading about Ember and Ash couldn’t get enough. When Kat’s story gets put into the mix emotions are all over the place. The way the story is told keeps you on your toes wondering what secrets are being held back, little by little it all unfolds and you can’t help but want to know more and see what path were taken down. I wasn’t expecting the turns and truths revealed over time but that’s ex ...more
MissPetiteBrunette
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh this was not what I thought it was going to be...it was so much better and I loved it!! Katerina Nielsen’s world changed when she turned 16. She lost more than just her parents...she lost the life that she knew forever. Trying to make ends meets, Kat starts working as an escort. That’s where she meets the mysterious Ashton Addington. He isn’t who you think he. Neither is his brother Ember. When they offer her a chance at becoming the woman she wants to be, can she take them up on their offer? ...more
Denise ♡ Dreamyreads
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Among Ash and Ember by Dani Rene was nothing that I expected. It was extraordinary and so different that what I am used to by this author! So compelling, beautiful, and well-written with an emotional depth that is hard to find else where.

This is hands down Dani Rene’s best work to date!! This story had so much emotion, that it wrecked me in the best possible way! Rene always has a way with words and surprising me at every turn with what she publishes next! Among Ash and Ember
Joelle
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg !What a great story we loved it from beginning to end. The story was tragic and intense and edgy and had a love story like no other.Secrets Secrets nothing but secrets.

We loved the characters of the story they were and electric bunch. Katerina aka Kitten was feisty and determined and sweet,kind and loving and take no crap kind of girl who wasn't afraid to speak her mind.

Ash was hard and dominate and a -hole most of the time but, accepted that part of himself and he was little bit broken and
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
This book had me hypnotized, I was completely captivated with the story of Kat, Ember and Ash and I certainly LOVED how we got a glimpse through all three of their POV's.

I loved the surprises, the reveals and the secrets that they all had and how it all unraveled in the end.

I loved the interactions and how both Amber and Ash shared the same love for this girl who they felt the need to protect.

This book definitely reached my expectations.

**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**
Anne Milne
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one if those books that it's best to go in blind. The synopsis intrigued me and to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect. Kat Ash and Ember's story was overflowing with emotion. I loved the dynamics of their relationship it was intense and passionate.
Mandie
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was the best! It was such an emotional roller coaster ride, unlike any book I’ve read before! It was beautiful, and heartbreaking all at the same time. This author knows how to suck the reader right in with her words!
Rukaiya M.
Review coming soon
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! What a beautiful story I have just read. I loved this so much, the way this story was written was wonderfully flawless, the characters were simply amazing and the twist and turns had me on the edge of my seat.

I felt every emotion possible... I laughed out loud, I swooned out loud, I shouted out loud and I cried out loud.

Thank you so much Dani for this amazing story. Ash, Ember and Kat will stay with me for a long time.
Kathy West
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dani, Dani, Dani....What did you just do to me with this book. I went in thinking that this book was going to be one thing and it was something totally different.

This book is told from three POVs.

When Katerina was 16, she lost everything she knew. Her parents, her home, everything that was her life. Thrown into the foster care system, she became a lost soul.

Two years later, Kat is doing what she need to do to make money; being a "companion" to men who needs dates. Never having gone as far as som
PP's Bookshelf
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Among Ash and Ember by Dani René has surprised me in a good way! This story is so different from the dark and twisted stories she writes and I love them. This story is about human connection in the purest and most raw forms. Three broken and damaged souls will entangle in a way you cannot predict ar all. Just let me tell you I was completely blindsided. It is about relationship of three people. But in the most unique and heartbreaking way.

This story is essentially about two brothers and their c
Kat
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
'‘Love will always be among Ash and Ember, even when I’m not there.’'

Wow. To be honest I'm not sure exactly what to say about this book. The characters, and the story they tell are so crazy good, it blew my mind. They are so flawed, but so real it hurts to read at times. The writing so beautiful, but so tragic it makes your heart bleed.

Katerina, or Kat as she's called by those closest to her, lost her parents when she was 16, and after that life got progressively hard for her. First in foster c
Sunandita Sinha
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another remarkable work by the sensational author Dani René. The INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLING AUTHOR who is also USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR has yet again left me speechless with her work Among Ash and Ember. I received an ARC of this book in a giveaway. While reading the book my emotions went haywire. There was a constant chaos inside me. With her rhythmic composition Dani has brought out the strongest of human emotions. The brilliancy of her work can be seen in the way she masterfully carves out ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When a book can make tears flow down your face, you know you have a five-star book. Dani has a way of making you feel so many different emotions when you read her books that sometimes you don't want to read them. You have to take a deep breath and say 'here we go' brace yourself and jump right in. Among Ash and Ember was that way. I had little idea on what I was getting into, and sometimes that is for the best.

Ash and Ember are just such beautifully written characters. Even for men, they have t
Linda Dunn
Emotional Fallout...

My heart is overflowing with emotion after reading this exquisite story. Katerina, Ash and Ember each have tormented souls from events that happened in their lives and for which they are still suffering from. Katerina grieves from loss at a young age and takes a path that will hopefully reach her goals that she craves for. Along that path she meets Ash and Ember. Brothers who are totally opposite of each other but have qualities that Katerina is immediately drawn to. The brot
Renata Bastos
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh God, my heart is so tight with emotion after finalizing this story, Dani as every time it surprises me leaving your fans speechless.
Three broken souls can consolidate, yes they can. Katerina a teenager who lost her parents in a tragic accident learned early to survive, until her way was crossed by Ash and Ember two brothers totally different from each other while Ash is the storm Ember is the lull, which causes Katerina was attracted. But not everything is as it seems, everyone has skeletons
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
This is, hands down, Dani René’s best work to date. HANDS DOWN. This story had it all, and the emotions had me a mess for most of it. It’s also important to note that I read this book twice, and the second time was just as impactful as the first, even though I knew what would happen... that is no easy feat at all, and shows the power of the writing in this book.

One thing that stuck out to me was the coherence and consistency of the flower and burning metaphors. The writing was poetic, the book r
Joy Westerfield
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin with how emotional this story is? My heart is beating, my tears are falling, and I am in awe of this author's writing abilities. When a story takes such a hold on your very heart and soul, I know it is a great one. Katerina loses so much so young, and as she grows up, she takes a path that many may not agree with, but she feels it's her only way. Then she meets Ash and Ember, and they want to help her, but she can't figure out why they are so determined. These two brothers ...more
SaraLou
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dani René killed me with this story. I can honestly say, this is the best I've read from this author, her best work to date.

Katerina Nielsen lost everything at just sixteen and had to take a job working as an escort to achieve her goal. Could a chance meeting with Ash Addington make that goal easier? Or maybe it's fate that they've met?
Ash along with his brother Ember, have a proposal for Kat that should make her life easier, will she say yes to the agreement? Or is trusting two strangers too m
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Among Ash & Ember by Dani Rene this is the story of Katerina Nielsen, Ember, Ashton 'Ash' Addington. Katerina lost everything when she was 16 when a fire broke out and took everything from her. Katerina has done everything she could to stay alive, move forward and earn money to go to college. Ash meets Katerina at his hotel bar where he makes her a deal she couldn't turn down. Ember knows there is something about Katerina too and starts to understand what his brother did. When his brother Em ...more
Allyson
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A story that will embed in your heart so deeply that emotions become raw; flying to the surface seeking a way out. When a tear slips down, my heart aches. My nerves take flight and it’s the sadness, broken hearted emotion that tingles throughout my soul. I have read this book twice, and each time it’s no different… embers and ash are scorched but a flame holds within the midst.

Dani is such a profound writer that her characters become one with you. This is not like any of her other books, this i
Teresa Juckett
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was absolutely a fantastic emotional story from Dani I don't believe there's anything she can't write.
This book pulled me in from the start and quickly took me on a story of 2 brother's Ash and Ember who share a bond with each other and Katerina who doesn't know them yet, but she will.
You will fall in love with these brother's and Kat as you read their story and your heart will break and be put back together for the love that they share.
This was such a good book you definitely need to one
Delilah Frost
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first Dani Rene story and it was so good!

It wasn't action packed or jacked full of suspense, even though it had a touch of both. It was a simple story about connection, affection, and learning to live after so much tried to tear you down.

I loved Kat, Ash, and Ember. I loved the way they loved each other, the way they healed one another. I wish we could have had more time with all of them together.
Mary S.
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story just wow! I don't know what to put without given the tinys bit away of the story. The only thing I can say that it was one amazing heartbreaker and happiness read I have had from this author. I couldn't ask for more like I have say in some of my previous books that I have read I like to feel what the characters are going through and Among Ash and Ember I got that and so much more.
Julie Workman
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think no book can ever get any better, Dani blows that out of the water, This book was amazing, it pulled every emotion out of me, My heart hurt so hard for the characters and what they had to endure.

The beautiful Dani rene has a certain way with words, the way that she puts them together to make such an amazing story has me in ore of her, shes amazing and this book is a true reflection of the amazing author she is.
Jenny B
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the raw emotion in this book and the feeling that the author was laying out all these puzzle pieces for me. This book really had me captured trying to figure out everyone's angles and stories and the pure emotion in this book brought me to my knees.
Becky Ballenger
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have yet to find a Dani Rene book that O don’t like... She is simply brilliant!!!! This book was AHHHHMAZING!!!!!
Jo-Anne Joseph
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my most emotional reads of 2019. It's beautifully written and I did not expect the emotions it evoked.
Paula D
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow I’m kinda in shock. Totally not what I was expecting. It’s more... Katerina’s world changed when she turned 16 being alone and working anywhere to get her goal to go to college. What Katerina didn’t have in her plan was meeting two brothers that make you swoon! Intense, heartbreaking loving story that had me in tears and then smiling so hard. Definitely don’t pass this book up! 5/5 stars
« previous 1 3 next »
Dani is a USA Today Bestselling Author of a variety of genres, from romantic suspense to dark erotic romance and even BDSM romance. She loves to delve into the raw, emotional journeys her characters venture on, and enjoys the dark, edgy, and sensual scenes that fill the pages of her books. Dani’s stories are seductive with a deviant edge with feisty heroines and dominant alphas.

Dani lives in the
“I want to fly away sometimes. I think about leaping off a cliff and soaring in the air.” 0 likes
“Love will always be among Ash and Ember,” 0 likes