Start by marking “Healer (Truth Seer Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Healer (Truth Seer Trilogy)

Healer

(Truth Seer Trilogy #2)

Cairo 2121. The city is failing.

To save it, all they need is a list.

A list that has the names needed to take down the slave cartel that targets orphans. A list that’s impossible to find.

In an unfamiliar city, Imara attempts to secure the list, but her efforts are thwarted again and again by a man who grips Cairo with terror and control.

She joins a security team, hoping to
Published January 2nd 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Healer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healer

Blaire Hammond
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HEALER BY KAY L. MOODY SPOILER FREE REVIEW.

*I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for a free and honest review.*

Straight away, I have to say, I adored the first book in this series. Well, this one was even better, which is saying something! I gave it a 5 out of 5 stars as a result, because, just, wow. What a crazy, twisting ride this book was!

The relationships of our characters are taken to new levels, our characters continue to develop and evolve, and the story continues to flow beautifull
Ania
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Note: I was sent a free copy of this book in exchange for a honest review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own

Ten hours after escapin certain death, Imara Kalu jumped back in harms way

And with this powerful statement, Kay L Moody opens the second book in the Truth Seer trilogy and jumps right into the action.

The first novel in this series had a problem, in my opinion: pacing. It went too slow at first, and then resolved everything too fast. This is not something that happens wi
Andie
Feb 20, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
[also up on my blog, check it out if you want! http://www.andreasnirvana.com/2019/02...]

Hi friends!

I’m coming back to you today with a review of the sequel to a book you might’ve seen me mention before on this blog, as I’ve reviewed it back in July. I was contacted for a review once again and, with the many thanks included here (as well as the regular disclaimer), let’s get started!

With this book, I really have no idea whether to start with the good things or the bad things, so I’ll just start w
Billie
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How do you heal an unseen wound?
Cairo 2121. The city is falling, and Imara feels helpless. Though she has her boyfriend and sister by her side this time, the Egyptian cartel has allied with an old threat, and now kidnapping and murder are commonplace. It will take Imara’s true colors—and Abe’s mysterious potential—to set things right and begin to heal the city’s soul.
In this follow-up dystopian thriller, Imara and Abe are joined by a host of colorful new characters and skills. But only Imara can
Brittany Smith
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok so I want to say that I absolutely loved the first book!! I was so excited to read the second book in the series and I look forward to the third. Admittedly I liked the first book the most-but I think most readers will find that with a series. It’s what first hooked me in and as I said I continue to look forward to the next instalment.

The story picks up right where the first one lets off. It picks up quite quickly and continues seamlessly throughout. The characters continue to evolve and amaz
Rachel Johnson
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Denise
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I jumped at the chance to get an ARC of this one. I so enjoyed Truth Seer and was anxious to see what happens next in this trilogy. It did not disappoint. What a rollercoaster ride! Imara continues to grow as a character and the world building is rich and well-rounded. I found myself frustrated and talking to the characters out loud. When the last line rolled around I did give a little shriek. Now I await the final book in the trilogy. I do recommend this book to fantasy lovers everywhere. You'l ...more
Patti
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Overall rating: 5

After reading book one , reading book two fell into the ‘have to read’ category and this author delivered! The action flows non stop and these characters bring new meaning to bravery. Just love this storyline ! This series is wonderful for both young and mature fantasy lovers! I enjoyed being kept in suspense over Imara and Abe’s abilities. All my reviews are always voluntarily written.
Shelda
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book to review. Book 2 was even better than the first. Picking up right at the end of the first book helped the stories just flow. Imara wants a strong relationship with her sister Naki, but working with Abe keeps her too busy to keep her promises. Will Abe ever accept his hila? Will Imara gets her’s back??? Ready for book 3 now!!!
Anita
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OH. My. Effing. GOSH! This sequel was astounding and incredible! I couldn't put it down, it tore my guts and heart apart and I wanted to scream and cry and that ending! How are more peop,e not talking about this series?

I was asked to read these books for an honest review and I can honestly say, these books are gold!
Kathryn
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book, I loved the premise and was not disappointed when reading it. The characters were great and I loved the series so far, and look forward to where the series will go.

Ren
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. It was an interesting story and looking forward for more of your works.
Justin Greer
Hermione Shoukry
May 15, 2019
Juliana
Jun 06, 2019
Kay L Moody is proud to be a young adult fantasy author. Her books feature exciting plots with a few magical elements. They have lots of adventure, compelling characters, and sweet romantic sub-plots. Most of her books have a dystopian flair. They include a variety of technology levels and lots of diversity in characters.

Kay lives in the western United States with her husband and four sons. She en

Truth Seer Trilogy (3 books)
  • Truth Seer (Truth Seer Trilogy Book 1)
  • Truth Changer (Truth Seer Trilogy Book 3)