Start by marking “Text Me Baby One More Time” as Want to Read:

A second-chance romcom.

I love you, he said.
Forever, he said.
Turns out, he lied.

When he leaves me high and dry after a cross-country move, I push him out of my life as much as I can, which is hard to do when the guy who broke your heart also happens to be the most famous dude in town.

After a disastrous year, he’s aiming to rehab his reputation, and I jus
Published February 10th 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Text Me Baby One More Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Text Me Baby One More Time

Christy
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-four-stars
4.25 stars!

photo IMG_3129_zpsctncjat2.png

I am a huge fan of Teagan Hunter's Text series and I'm so sad to see it end. Text Me Baby One More Time is the fourth and final book, and she ended it with a bang. I was anxious to see who this book was about and I have to say, I was a little surprised about who the hero was. If you've read the first three books you've met both the hero and heroine, but that's all you're going to get on that matter ;)

Captain and Bucky's story started long before present time. This is very much a se
Teagan Hunter
Dec 13, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
AVAILABLE NOW & FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!

US ➜ https://amzn.to/2WSJFzP
UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2UKX7ns
CA ➜ https://amzn.to/2SmzAMW
AU ➜ https://amzn.to/2Gl1DpL
XxTainaxX
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars. There’s a thin line between love and hate. Shep and Denver have a history and it’s rooted in friendship and love, then it becomes something else. Shep is a hero that has made many mistakes but I really liked the opportunity we got to get to know the man behind the selfish actions. He definitely had some growth to go through and it certainly isn’t an easy path for him. Denver was very naive in some ways and I found her perspective endearing. She was an interesting heroine and I loved g ...more
Princess under cover
I have sooooo many issues with this book. I'll start with the good stuff:

Snappy dialogue, which is this author's trademark...

And that's about it, folks.

Let me count the ways this books didn't work for me, even tho the last one I read DID.

1) The H of this book is a real asshole from Book 1. Delia and Zach's book:
And unfortunately, the BIG drama at the end had to do with the drama from book 1 which I felt was contrive
Cristina
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I’d give forever a shot with you.”
This book was so perfect! ❤ Teagan is one of my favorites authors and I enjoy her books like I breathe air.
I noticed that in each book from this series there was a pet present. And this one was no exception. Steve was so cute! Just imagining the pug was enough to fall in love. I mean... the dog was practically a present! 😍
On the other side, I loved how well the past and the present were connected. I just love it when an author knows how to keep me interested
Tara
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
Text Me Baby One More Time is going right to the top of my favorite books list! It was everything I love about a Teagan Hunter book and more. Funny, sweet, HOT, swoony, and just so damn good.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
So I snooped a bit in the reviews and found out who it was about (I'm gonna keep it a mystery) and I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it. But the reviews were all loving and all, and I love enemies to lovers. This one didn't only needed probe himself to the h but also to all the readers! Because I'm quite sure not many lovers of him were here.. He sure did a great job of redeming himself and making us see the good in him.
But Robbie is and will stay my favorite! And Monty as well!
These two had a n
Jen
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well, smack my ass and call me Judy! I’m kicking myself for not picking this series sooner! Text Me Baby One More Time by Teagan Hunter is the fourth book and final book in the Text Me series of intertwined standalones, and I’m telling you right now—I’m going to go back to the beginning and read all of them!

The Captain returns and he’s determined to win Bucky back for good. He’ll pull out all the stops to make her realize they’re meant to be. God, did Captain mess up the first time around, and t
melissafandomworld
I was beyond excited when I found out that I'd be receiving an arc for this book.
I fell in love so hard with Teagan's Texting Books and after all that I've read so far and Teagan's teasing about the book in the Facebook group, I was so READY to read this book.

I was so curious about the story of the main characters in this one. So I was really excited when I fired up my Kindle and started reading. I soon found out that this was going to be one of those books that you really want to finish in one
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 11, 2019
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4.25 stars

Text Me Baby One More Time is the final book in the Text series! This is so sad to me because I have really come to love this series. I am however really excited to see what Teagan comes up with next! Anyway, this is a second chance, romantic comedy with giggle inducing humor and lovable characters. The banter, as always, is top notch. The way Cap and Bucky go back and forth is hilarious, especially when it comes
RentasticReads
I refuse to believe that we’ve reached the end of the line for this series. I REFUSE! Seriously though, if this really is it, then Teagan Hunter absolutely made sure that we got an extra epic one for last. She has undoubtedly captured my heart and tickled my funny bone from the moment I’ve read Let’s Get Textual... but with every book that came after, she just made me fall, swoon and laugh even harder.

“They make medicine for that, you know.”
“For what?”
“Your constipation. Being so fucking full
thi
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-recs
if I had remembered that shep was the asshole brother in book 1 I might’ve not picked this up BUT I’m a sucker for second-chance romance, it’s my favourite trope, and this entire series is especially funny and consistently enjoyable

and im so glad I did, I say this with each book in this series in that I like the next better than the one previous and that still stands true, this one was my favourite

Denny and shep have such fun banter, with just the right amount of heartfelt angst too, also the
Kate
Mar 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's no secret that I hated Shepard's guts since book 1. And to be honest, at the end of this book, I still didn't like him that much but at least I didn't feel like slapping his face off.

But I am still firmly standing by my earlier statement - he does NOT deserve the honour of Captain America nickname, it's the hill I choose to die on, ok???!

Anyway, I had rather conflicting feelings about this story - I liked Denver and Shep's chemistry, I found their story more interesting than Monty and Robbi
Shelly (vixenreads)
Oh how I love the Texting series!!

The story of Captain & Bucky was a fantastic way to end (sad face) this series. As I read, I wondered how Teagan would incorporate the texting aspect and it. was. perfection.

The chemistry between Cap & Bucky is palpable right off the bat. I loved their individual personalities but once together, they were quite the pair!

The way Teagan came full circle with the characters and tied everything together was incredible, and, in my opinion, the mark of a gift
L.J. Shen
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cap and Bucky for life.
This, as per usual, was an amazing, funny, well-written journey.
Danny
Teagan sure ended this series with a bang. I still can't believe that it's over! I'm not ready for it! I want more of all of them!

I entered this read without knowing it was about the Shep and Denver, Monty's sister. I loved that she got a book, she was awesome in Monty's book. Also, I found it really cool that Teagan made up a space for Shep and introduced us to him a little better because ever since reading Let's Get Textual, I hold a grudge towards Shepard because of what he did and I believe
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, paperback
I absolutely freaking loved it!!

As soon as a opened the first page I was like, "Oh hell freaking YES!!!" I love a good redemption story, and Shep had a lot to redeem, but to pair him with Denny was absolute perfection!

I totally swooned over Shep's vulnerability. I loved that his feelings and regrets ran so much deeper than anticipated. It brought his character full circle.

I really loved seeing this side of Denny as well. In Monty's story, Denny kind of comes off as cold. But after finding out
Jacqueline
Cute, witty and easy to read. Love this series.
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Teagan Hunter once again knocked it out of the romantic comedy park with Text Me Baby One More Time! The storyline and characters were fan-freaking-tastic, and the hilarious and laugh-out-loud banter was icing on the cake. I loved everything from beginning to end, and was so happy with the final standalone in the Texting series. I had no idea who the main characters were going to be for Text Me Baby One More Time, and while I couldn’t have been more shocked, I loved them so much. Ms.
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
3.5 STARS

I don't know why it took me so long to finally read from the Text series, but I decided to jump in with Text Me Baby One More Time. I thoroughly enjoyed my first time read from Teagan and couldn't get enough of her writing. I was so drawn into her words and just wanted more. Thankfully, I have three books to read from this series, so it's technically not over for me.

As much as I loved Teagan's writing and the hilarious banter between Shepherd and Denver, I just couldn't get behind Shep'
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
WOOHOOOO! The newest romance from Teagan Hunter is HERE and boy, is it AMMMMMMAZING! A very good, amusing, sexy and deliriously entertaining romance that all around ROCKED! Readers will LOVE these characters and this story to PIECES! This was so much fun and hilarious and had a fair amount of heart and feels. I can't wait for readers to get their hands on Text Me Baby One More Time!
Kat's Books & Brews
description

Text Me Baby One More Timeby Teagan Hunter was an AMAZING read! ONE SITTING! I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!!! Since I want you to go in blind like I was able to in order to get the full experience, so this review will be my ramblings about how amazing the book is. Enjoy ;) Frist, it was funny, so funny I was laughing so hard people around me were giving me the side eye. Shrugs, not a care was given. Second, the book was a twist on enemies to lovers, and Hunter did it perfectly. It is one of my favori
Viz
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was interested how Teagan was going to give a HEA for 'The Shep'
The story was loooong journey for reconciling and it went back and forth with past and present.
So I had to go for 3 instead of 4 star.
Kim
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars for Captain and Bucky. Loved their textual relationship past and present. And always good to see the hero work towards redemption.
Monique V
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lough out loud funny!

I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I read this book. I had such a great time even though this is not favorite. I highly recommend this author. If you are feeling down just pick up one of her books and have a good laugh!
queen_of_the_books_18
I’ve always been a fan of Teagan’s let’s get textual series and i knew that I would fall in Love with text me baby one more time...
no spoilers from me but I will say this,if you haven’t read the other books in the series.... go and do it now and then pre-order this book.

You won’t regret it!!
Stephanie
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars. Another enjoyable book in the Text series. Hunter's writing is really addictive which makes these pretty fast reads. When the main characters of this book appeared in previous books I didn't really care for either of them at all, so I was happy that I did like them here. I liked their texting past and the whole hate-to-love thing. This series is a little more full-on Romance Novel then I usually read and I feel like as the series goes on they keep getting more explicit, which I don't ...more
Emily
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
6++++ Stars. OMG this book was the best thing I’ve read this year. All the feels!!

• Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • A Sticky Situation (Awkward Love #7)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • The Promise (Neighbor from Hell, #10)
  • Passion on Park Avenue (Central Park Pact #1)
  • My Life in Shambles
  • 325 First Fights (First, #2)
  • For Emery (For You, #4)
  • Evermore (Salvation, #5.5)
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • False 9
  • When August Ends
  • Untitled (Game On, #5)
  • Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)
  • Engagement and Espionage (Handcrafted Mysteries, #1)
I’m a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 8-year-old Miniature Pinscher. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never sa ...more

Text (4 books)