Start by marking “Secrets of Blood: An Epic Fantasy Young Adult Adventure (Heirs of Destiny Book 4)” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  5 reviews
To weather the storm of chaos and death, young heroes must dare to challenge the impossible.

Civil war rages in the City of the Dead. The lowest castes have taken up arms in revolt. Blood runs thick on the golden streets of Shalandra.

Amidst the uproar, Evren hunts down the leaderless, scattered brutes of the Ybrazhe Syndicate to put an end to their depredations and di

Published March 19th 2019 by The Fantasy Fiends Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of Blood

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Bertha Alicia
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew it! There is more in Issa's past than it seemed at the beginning of the series!
In this installment the action is continuous, the characters and the different situations have been developed in such a way that makes the reader feel that he is inside the story, running right alongside our heroes to save Shalandra.
In Secrets of Blood we discover some mysteries about the characters that Mr. Peloquin has taught us to love: what is the origin of Issa, what Aisha can really do with her strange p
Hazel
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is even more of a page turner than the previous books in the series! Jam packed with adventure, full of danger and fabulous people this story reaches the next level. One of the best I've read in a long time :)
I did suffer greatly from lack of sleep as I read from cover to cover as quickly as I could as I could, dying (not literally) to learn what happened next.
I received an ARC of this book
Sylvia
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Andy Peloquin did it again. He’s an excellent storyteller and this book does deliver a great story. The saga continues and we have a great adventure full of action & adrenaline, page turner , easy to read , great characters. Good job. I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily left a review.
Silver Surfer
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, book four in the series and the intrigue and action never stops. This is a brilliant series. These guys certainly get about that’s for sure. Cannot wait for book five. Highly recommended.
Victor H. Wheeler
Elizabeth
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent! Another non-stop action, edge of your seat, I can’t put this book down adventure! The characters are developing and tearing at our heartstrings while the plots within plots are emerging. I absolutely can not wait for the final book!
Miss J G Wardlaw
rocko
Patti B
Paul eden
Mar 21, 2019
I am, first and foremost, a storyteller and an artist--words are my palette. Fantasy is my genre of choice, and I love to explore the darker side of human nature through the filter of fantasy heroes, villains, and everything in between. I'm also a freelance writer, a book lover, and a guy who just loves to meet new people and spend hours talking about my fascination for the worlds I encounter in t ...more