Start by marking “Hawk (Will Slater #6)” as Want to Read:
Hawk (Will Slater #6)

Hawk

(Will Slater #6)

WHEN THE KING CALLS, YOU ANSWER...

In Budapest, Will Slater senses a whisper of the past. He follows the trail down neon-drenched alleys, and then it finds him.

An old ally resurfaces.

Jason King returns with devastating news.

When Slater agrees to help get revenge, they quickly find themselves in a fight they know very little about. Because the world is changing.
Published February 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hawk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hawk

Start your review of Hawk (Will Slater #6)
Allison Minjares
Sep 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
Question

Why are so many writers adding 200 to 300 pages of absolutely nothing? Why is so much of the books being dedicated to rambling "I am"? I stopped part 1 at them booking there flight I picked it up at Part 2 as they got ran off the road then skipped to where Slater got picked up. Skipped again to where King was at the home to save Slater. In the last 40 pages I knew about the earthquake. So what did I miss? Chapters of Hawks insane rants? Chapters of Slater going through his mind how
C.
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Jason King. I love Will Slater. I NOW HAVE THEM BOTH!!! I've loved them individually and now I have the pleasure of them together. You can't get much more action than these two. I really enjoyed the times they've worked together but this was special. Matt Rogers has gotten deeply into the personal fears of these men which showed the humanity that is still deeply ingrained in their souls even as they still rid society of the dregs of the earth. I hope this is only the first of the "Deadly ...more
Irene Thouin
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will and Jason together... the best!

This Will Slater series was an absolutely fantastic read, action packed as usual, and with Jason King together it doesn't get better than this. Matt Rogers writes with passion and all his books are "can't put it down"
Anxiously awaiting the next one.
Robert D Cole
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will Slater Joins With Jason King

Jason King comes out of retirement in order to find revenge for a horrible wrong inflicted upon him. He seeks out Will Slater to help due to Will's proficiency in technology. The guys work together well; but, find themselves caught up in an unbelievable quagmire. This is a Must Read for Black Force devotees.
Roseanne Germann
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great to see King and Slater working together and delving into their own insecurities and psyche in order to defeat their latest evil doer! This book also brings up some rather interesting concepts relating to scientific advances which have left me thinking that these are issues we all need to be concerned about!
Jo Ann
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Action and Suspense

This book was great. Action and suspense all the way through. Just when you think you have it figured out something else happens. Matt Rogers really knows how to write . Highly recommend all of his books.
Reggie Parker
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finally!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Read it in one day and wish it didn’t have to end. I always wondered when we would have the opportunity to see both King and Slater combine to release destruction against a common enemy. Thanks for an amazing book!
Edward Poole
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Robert Dungan
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book, the best of the King of Will Slater series. And a great finish, I highly recommend this book to all action readers.

Hope Matt will start a series of King and Slater together I will be watching and hoping for such an event.
Brad Burnett
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great fast paced read

I don’t know how Matt Rogers churns out books so quickly, but I sure do enjoy them. I’ve quickly finished all he’s written.
Terri
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
So much better than the last book. More action, less gibberish. LOVED IT!!!
Raymond Losch
May 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Good story

Good story. Kept the action moving. Good use of suspense. Look forward to another book. As a suss Dodd off Hogg ::)
Kenn Goslin
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tragedy!!!

The last time we saw Jason King he was safe in the backside of beyond with the! love of his life. Then, tragedy strikes...!!!
Victoria Stewart
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Introspective

Far too much self analysis, it became annoying and repetitive. I think the author is running out of ideas for his characters A pity as earlier books were good.
Kim Hammork
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG!! Freaking Awesome book!

Does this mean what I think it means? A series together instead of a call for help? My mind is going nuts right now! I can't wait for what's next.
Rick Manford
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book

Great read will slater series keeps you thinking will read more good action and story line keep up the good work
Bill Noel
heather beretzki
Apr 30, 2019
MrsE and MrD Neil
Jul 29, 2019

• All-Out War (Tanner #25)
  • 9mm Justice (Omega #12)
  • Kill: Four (Omega #13)
  • The Omicron Kill (Omega #11)
  • A Man Of Respect (Tanner #23)
  • The Real Deal (Tanner #26)
  • Death In Freedom (Omega #14)
  • Danger Close (A John Stone Action Thriller Book 6)
  • Kill Count (Team Reaper Thriller #5)
  • Caged Animal (Noah Wolf #15)
  • Tanner: Year One (Tanner: Year #1)
  • The Man, The Myth (Tanner #24)
  • War Zone (Tanner #27)
  • Headshot (Jack Hunter #1)
  • Deep Allegiance (Noah Wolf #16)
  • Kill: Two (Omega #9)
  • Jack Hunter: Origin Story (Jack Hunter #0.5)
  • Blood Rush (Team Reaper Thriller #4)

Will Slater (6 books)