Start by marking “Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 7)

Chasing Bliss

(Nights in Bliss, Colorado #7)

Re-released in a second edition with new content.

Gemma Wells came to Bliss, Colorado, after a scandal cost her everything. Utterly lost, the disgraced attorney built walls so high that she thinks no one can get through them. She’s given up on love, friendship, and all matters of the heart.

Published April 23rd 2019 by DLZ Entertainment, LLC (first published August 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Bliss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Bliss

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
The one who hugged me is Jesse McCann, and he’s apparently a bit of a pervert. The one who’s running away is the man formerly known as Bare-Chested Ape Man. His real name is Cade. Sinclair, I think. Apparently he likes to be naked. Like a lot. This place is weird.”
Naomi grinned. “This place is awesome. So you’re being pursued by a nudist and a Dom?”

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this series is my crack. A guilty pleasure read that always leaves me satisfied with just the
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gemma's entire focus was her career as an attorney but she lost everything when she caught her fiancé in bed with another woman and had a very public meltdown. Leaving everything behind she has returned to her mother's hometown, Bliss, in the hope that she can start to rebuild her career in a few months time when the scandal has blown over. She is determined not to stay in Bliss and her defensive walls are doing a great job of keeping the residents at a distance but two guys are determined to ch ...more
Shayna
“𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿?”

It’s crazy to see that I read the first edition of 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀 by Lexi Blake (writing as Sophie Oak) back in December of 2012, and yet the moment I started this second edition, I felt like no time went by at all. I loved this series, these characters, the author’s ability to make me FEEL all the things, when I first discovered it…but now, if it’s at all possible, I love ALL OF IT even more this time around. Gemma, Jesse, and Cade’s journey is brimming with h
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Death by Strawberries! That's a new one. But seriously, I have two friends who are allergic to strawberries and they carry their EPI pen with them. At any functions, we are super careful about strawberries in our salads or desserts. Last thing we want is someone to go into shock. It's not a pretty sight. In Chasing Bliss, Gemma is the disgraced big city lawyer who went postal. Personally, I think she was justified. Patrick was an asshole and "big tits" whatever her name was a be-yotch.

For the m
 Rosebud
Aug 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Bliss, Colorado. A mythical town where many of the residents are odd balls, eccentric, or a little bit crazy. Where the sheriff spends most of his time fishing and if disturbed or called to do his duty the recipient will usually end up paying a hefty fine or end up in jail.

Gemma Wells is about to find out how true that is after she tazes one of the town's citizens. She gets the choice of serving jail time and paying a huge fine or agreeing to work as the sheriff's office manager. The only proble
Nadine Bookaholic
If you have been reading the Nights in Bliss, Colorado Series you'll remember meeting the HOT mechanics, Jesse McCann and Cade Sinclair, or as Gemma likes to refer to them - The Sweet One and The Bare-Chested Ape Man ;) Seriously though these two men are as close as brothers and well, in a way they are. We get to know more about the boys and newcomer Gemma in this addition to the series.

Gemma is a hoot, I tell you she is perfect for Jesse and Cade. She is sweet yet brash, she's been screwed over
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Darcy
May 18, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, e-book, erotica, menage
Gemma was a hard person to warm up to. I really bought her Ice Princess veneer. I did hate what she found when she came home at the start of the book. I sort of caught on to that Patrick was using her, so it didn't surprise me all that much, but Gemma's response did. I do wish that there would have been more descriptions to that.

I liked Jesse and Cade, but I did get tired of Cade's whole "I'm not a good guy" routine. It seemed like so much of the relationship between the 3 were one step forward
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Read it, loved it..
Rebecca
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
It always feels like coming home when Lexi Blake releases another story that takes place in Bliss, Colorado; because even though the main characters change, the small town inhabitants are still their quirky and entertaining selves, adding the perfect amount of comic relief to the mix of steam, suspense, and action that readers have come to expect when new people move to Bliss in order to start over but who and what they left behind aren’t quite finished with them.

In Chasing Bliss, Gemma Wells l
Erin Lewis
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review Chasing Bliss (Nights In Bliss Colorado# 7) by Sophie Oak

Running from a scandal that she hasn’t gotten over, Gemma Wells , an attorney, has settled in Bliss with her mother. She has put up walls and is determined to not let any man in again, let alone two.

Jesse McCann and Cade Sinclair were introduced in the previous book and they captured my attention from the first moment they were mentioned. Initially arriving in Bliss to seek revenge (which they achieved) they now appear to hav
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Chasing Bliss by Lexi Blake is book 7 in the Nights in Bliss. This is the story of Gemma Wells, Jesse McCann and Cade Sinclair. I have been reading the books in order, and I think that added to my enjoyment. The previous characters from previous books are a sold show in all the books, but if you don't want to read them in order you can do so. This book and series has had some hot scene, some funny scene and the hot alpha males. Gemma is an attorney that doesn't come off to friendly at first but ...more
Cali Jewel
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a highly entertaining, emotionally thrilling and action packed romantic journey that had me glued to my e-reader for hours from beginning to end... this was a great read that was both exciting and engaging adventure. Great reading!!
Oleta Blaylock
Nov 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
2012, November 19

Another good book in the Bliss, Colorado series. I love Ms. Oak's writing and try to read everything that she publishes. It is wonderful that she has interlinked the Bliss series and the Siren series. Seeing the characters of one series show up on the other makes it seem more like a huge community living their lives the way that makes them happy. This story is no different. I long time jerk from the Siren series is brought to justice in this story. It would be nice if it was thi
Chloe
Aug 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another emotional read from Sophie Oak.

Cade Sinclair and Jesse McCann, Long-Haired Roger's mechanics who were introduced in the last Bliss book, came to Bliss for revenge. Since helping James, Noah, and Hope get rid of Christian Grady, they've stayed in Bliss, unsure of what to do with their lives.

Gemma Well's path was set until an unfortunate event changes everything. She comes to Bliss with her mom, hoping to regroup and move on.

When the three meet, Jesse falls hard, but it's not exactly love
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book took a bit to get into. Cade constantly trying to leave did drag after awhile but great mystery and suspense. I really like Cade being a naturist always taking his shirt off or wanting to get naked. In this book u got to see another side of Henry Flanders when he comes to rescue. Really looking forward to next book seeing how Henry went from government tight ass to tofu loving pacifist. As always great HEA, sexy, kinky and beautiful all in one book.
Sandy S
4 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Re-release April 23, 2019

Jesse McCann and Cade Sinclair have floated through life, enjoying the world around them, but never allowing themselves to become a part of it. One look at the pretty attorney and Jesse realizes he’s finally
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Gemma Wells has everything she thought she wanted until she caught her fiance screwing the person the law firm they both worked at was making junior partner instead of her. After causing a scandal knocking her out of Manhattan’s society and the firm, Gemma found herself in Bliss. Not only did she lose everything she had worked for her entire life, she know resides in a town with an ordinance about practicing lawyers living within the town limits.

Jesse McCann and Cade Sinclair my not be brothers
Cassie May
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
Oh wow. I always say I cannot decide which of Lexi’s books is my favorite and I still cannot choose one, but if I had to choose a Top 3, I would choose this one. Chasing Bliss for me is the best book in the Nights in bliss Series and one of the best Lexi Blake books ever. I can’t even put my finger on why I liked this book so much, I just can say that I immensely enjoyed reading it, seeing Gemma, Cade and Jesse fight for their future together and th
Sandra
Apr 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
As I tend to prefer Lexi Blake’s urban fantasy, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed Chasing Bliss, book 7 in the Nights in Bliss series. The characters had a nice depth to them and the people of Bliss kept me laughing out loud. And, of course, Blake’s trademark love scenes are present in all their ménage glory (which she does better than any other author I’ve read).

While I haven’t read the previous books in the series, it was easy to pick up what’s come before in Bliss. Gemma, Cade, and Jesse
Carly Wilson
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of ‘Chasing Bliss’ as an ARC, and it is the seventh book in the ‘Nights In Bliss’ series by Sophie Oak.

I’ve chosen to read this series in a bit of a mish mash order, but I always believe that if a writer is good enough, you will still understand the going’s on of their creative world, and this was definitely the case for the small town of Bliss. I may have been missing some tension and build up from the main characters past, but it did not take anything away from my reading o
Bookishly
I’ve enjoyed some of Lexi Blake’s books before. I’m not gonna lie. There’s something fascinating about this kind of relationship. The kind that takes three. Not two. The kind that requires a little bit of know how to make work.

This book demonstrated that know how. The sex was never gratuitous. It was never overdone. It simply was a part of their relationship, just like it is a part of most everyone’s relationships.

There was intrigue. The ex was a terrible person and at times I had to stop readin
Sonal
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Man oh man!! As always Lexi Blake blew me away and I am emotional over this story. I am so in love with Gemma, Cade and my man Jesse. Ugh I just wish Jesse would hold me and never let go.

Gemma came to Bliss after a scandal cost her everything she held dear. Now, her only goal is to earn the life she knows she deserves. She has no time or inclination for relationships. Specially not with the two men who set her blood on fire.

Cade and Jesse have always shared their women. Jesse was under the impr
Ira
Apr 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I must admit that I was a bit torn when it came to rating this book. On the one hand you just have to love all these flawn and quirky characters that populate Bliss, this very unique town in Colorade that continues to be the place where people heal and love. Oh, yeah, and how much they love, in every way. Bliss is probably one of the few places where people accept that having sex is more important than getting your customer his new spark plugs. Just saying. Be prepared for a town where all those ...more
Limecello
May 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, library
I liked the secondary characters, and the ridiculousness of it all - it kinda reminded me of ... whatever town it is of Diana Palmer's where she sets so many of her books ...

Gemma is a mess, but I liked that about her - her insecurities and everything, and how neurotic she is. Also that the guys [mostly] love her as is.

Jesse and Cade. My god these men are maudlin. Jesse is all in from the start ... and Cade is too but it takes him L O N G to get there.
I think that's what annoyed me - like ...
Julie
Shelves: arc
Bliss, Colorado – the place where all are welcome especially those with a penchant for unusual circumstances. As a powerhouse in the New York law firm where she was employed, Gemma seems to have the perfect life. With dreams of a husband and a successful career, Gemma knows that her future is lying in the palm of her hands. Then an unexpected trip to her fiancé’s apartment reveals nothing is as perfect as it seems.

Seeking solitude from the chaos that ensued from that confrontation, Gemma finds
Carla
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, given by the author.

Decided a long time ago that Bliss is where I want to live. These men are just unbelievable!

We met Jesse and Cade on previous books and I was already intrigued by these two sexy mechanics. Their taste in relationships types isn’t a surprise either; it seems all threesome lovers find their ways to Bliss eventually.

Gemma is strong, and hardheaded, she doesn’t trust or depends on
Franci Neill
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lexi-blake
5 Finding Bliss in the Most Unlikely Places

I've read all the books in this series and this one by far is my favorite. I loved the sassiness of Gemma and how she found two men that loved her for who she is but also allowed her to feel comfortable ceding some of the control she needs to have in the most important places in a ménage relationship...the bedroom.

Jesse and Cade are two men that have a bond that has been tested and for a majority of this book they go back and forth with what they want
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I knew I had stopped reading this series at some point, not because I didn’t like it, but because I had so many other books to read this one fell through the cracks. Chasing Bliss was a completely new read for this book whore. While Chasing Bliss was as hot as the rest of the series and still a very good read, for some reason I didn’t like it as much as I have the previous books. Now don’t start to think I didn’t
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't believe that this is the seventh book in the Bliss series. Things are as crazy as they have always been and I couldn't help but fall for this little town once again. At the end of the book I was very happy to find out that Nell and Harry's book is coming next. They appeared quite often in this story and I got the need to find out was is going on with them even more. Harry gave us even more hints about his past.

I saw 4a comment Lexi Blake made about Gemma saying that you will either love
What about Lucy?? 2 32 Aug 20, 2012 07:14AM

• Divine Phoenix (Divine Creek Ranch, #10)
  • Submission to Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #7)
  • Lena's Happily Ever After (The Town of Pearl, #3)
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
  • Strong Attraction (The Strong Cowboys of Wilde, Nevada, #1)
NY Times and USA Today bestselling author Lexi Blake lives in North Texas with her husband, three kids, and the laziest rescue dog in the world. She began writing at a young age, concentrating on plays and journalism. It wasn't until she started writing romance and urban fantasy that she found the stories of her heart. She likes to find humor in the strangest places and believes in happy endings n ...more

Nights in Bliss, Colorado (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • One to Keep (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #3)
  • Lost in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #4)
  • Found in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #5)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • Once Upon a Time in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #8)
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #8.5; Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #10)
  • Untitled (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #11)