Start by marking “Locked Up Love” as Want to Read:
Locked Up Love

Locked Up Love

When Lizzy Roberts agreed to go on a blind date she never imagined it would turn into such a nightmare. Thankfully she’s rescued by a dark knight named Rocco, but his heroic act is seen as a violent attack after the judge is bought off and Rocco is sent to jail.

Rocco Lang took one look at the blonde and knew he had to save her. But when his anger got the better of him he
Published February 9th 2019

Karla
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
***3.25 stars!***
♡Tonya♡
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it

Another sweet and safe read from this duo. I loved the letter writing that the couple did at the start. One of my favorite storylines, but they are not plentiful.

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-violence- heroine is attacked with the intent to be a sexual assault but the hero intervenes.
-instalove
-just ok epilogues - while they are into the future 5 years, I could have had more details about their family. Names etc
Deborah

3.5*

Another good little read from these authors. Lizzy is on a blind date with her new flat mates brother. He turns out to be a total sleaze and traps her in a secluded doorway. Luckily for Lizzie Rocco happens to be passing as she’s struggling and he removes her date. He also teaches her date a well deserved lesson.

Date comes from a rich and powerful family and Rocco ends up doing 5 years.
(It’s Alexa Riley just go with it)
Lizzie writes to him and through the letters they fall in love.
(Just go
*Dee's Reading Time Matters
Alexa Riley's protective and possessive ROCCO was so EVERYTHING! TEAM ROCCO ALL THE WAY ... A great read for Valentine's Day!!!!

Heroine, Lizzy was meeting her new roommate's brother, Gabe Conner for a blind date in town. Immediately there's no attraction yet he attempts to assault her. Hero, Rocco was walking by, heard a scream and immediately comes to heroine's rescue. What started out as a date for Lizzy, ends with Rocco beating the living crap out of a cocky, privileged Gabe Conner, then hero
Elizabeth Neal
Lizzy is on her own since no moving out of her parent's house, not that it ever felt like home or that they wanted her there. She may struggle she to her decision, but she knows it was for the best. Agreeing to a blind date with her new roommate's brother though was a mistake, one she regretted before even meeting him. Afterward though, it becomes a nightmare. Shocked by his attempt to assault her, she's saved from the only outcome by a stranger walking by.

Rocco immediately knew two things. One,
Jacqueline's Reads
3 Stars

I liked the cover of this book. She’s pen pal with the man who saved her from being raped and he’s in jail severing a 5 year sentence.

It was okay. Some boring parts, I skimmed, it was longer than a usual Alexa Riley book. Need more smut and kink in my opinion.

Cute Valentines book.
Nova
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not my fave AR book but a great safe read none the less.

Lizzy meets Rocco when she is being attacked by her blind date, things go from bad to worse when Rocco is arrested for the attack. She feels guilty but also drawn to the man who saved her and vows she will see him free. But someone is trying to silence her. Could she really free the man it took one glance to fall in love with or will she have to wait for him forever?

Rocco knew from one look that he was meant to find Lizzy and save her. Bu
Chitra *CJ*
"Locked up Love" is the story of Lizzy and Rocco.

Another sweet AR pre-Valentines goodie, this time around with a locked up hero from the other side of the tracks, a curvy belle heroine who becomes his redemption, love letters and HEA.

I love love LOVE the cover. However, the whole love-letter to the criminal trope gives me heebies, and maybe it's because of all the serial killer docuseries I watch, and the women who fall in love with them- even though the H was innocent I found myself cringing wh
Melissa
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

3.5 Stars
This was a good read. It was simple, quick and sexy. It was a little unbelievable because the justice system would never move that quick, lol. I really wanted to know how old Rocco was and exactly how long he was in prison for.
Safety
Completely safe! No op people drama except for the minor attack on Lizzy in the beginning, it isn’t very graphic. h is a virgin and status of H is not mentioned.
Janie
AvidReader
Recommended.
Kelly
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Have I mentioned in any of my past reviews how much I love AR's books? I was slowly falling in a book slump, and this pulled me right out.

Short, sweet, super hot, and hit all the right spots.

4 big stars!

Would I read again? Yes
Neringa Neringiukas
Dirty, sweet and quick. It was a good read like always from Alexa.
Kayla Brunson
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alexa Riley’s Valentine’s Day books will always be a favorite of mine and this one just proved to true. It features their usual intsa love and OTT love interest, but they included one of my favorite tropes. Falling in love via messages. Or in this case, letters because our hero is in jail. (don’t worry, he went for protecting the heroine)

I couldn’t get enough of Lizzy and Rocco. They were perfect together and I loved the way the fell for each other over letters. Rocco has made the list of my fa
Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
Alexa Riley is so good for a quick dirty read. Love it!!
Jessica
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this AR book!!!
Stories in Review
Jennifer Finn
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the idea of a man willingly going to prison whether it’s justified or not to save his woman. This one was a little OTT because the H literally just met the h and ended up in jail but it was still sweet AF. Lizzy was in her last year of school to become a Veterinary Technician. Her parents were cold towards her and didn’t seem to care when she moved out of their house and in with a complete stranger. She’d only been living with Carrie for a week but Lizzy agreed to a blind date with Carrie ...more
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
I liked this book....until the Daddy thing. Ick. Its a personal pet peeve of mine and honestly, it only comes up like 2 times but still. Ick.
lily waheed
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Astraycat
Although the waiting for H's reunion with h need patience, I enjoyed reading this sexy short read.
Zuzu Lu
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is why I adore Alexa Riley!

I had things to do today... oh look, new Alexa Riley book. Yup, I tend to drop everything to read their sweet smut! Totally worth it!

Will write a review soon!
Alba M.
Lizzy se encuentra de camino a una cita a ciegas con el hermano de su nueva compañera de piso. Pero cuando se encuentran el recibimiento no es el que esperaba y a Lizzy está a punto de pasarle algo muy muy malo. Eso es hasta que un hombre la rescata.
Rocco no se arrepiente de lo que hizo esa noche incluso si acabó con el entre rejas. Salvar a Lizzy era su deber, sobre todo después de que al verla se dio cuenta de lo maravillosa que era.
Lizzy no dejará que Rocco se pudra en la cárcel por salvarl
⚜️Trea
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: challenges-2019
I wasn't that impressed with this story. There was very little plot development, almost no romance building, and virtually no character development! At least this book wasn't stuffed with another one in it, so I didn't feel that cheated by it! However, this style of writing isn't my cup of tea and is something I need to avoid in the future!
Innergoddess_Booklover
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-books
I dont know what I love most in this book . The fact that Rocco went to jail for Lizzy or how he went ott protective so she can have everything she deserved . Locked up love was so sweet . I absolutely enjoyed the story line . AR knows how to deliver these men . A must read #ARC
Janice Somers
AR quote at the beginning of the story: "To the women with thick thighs and a fat a$$. You are f**king glorious just the way you are. Tell a man with big hands to hang on tight."
This book is written in the true form of being a beautiful curvy girl and alpha OTT male. You get the oh so feel good feeling from reading and the hot, dirty, sexy time happens isn't any different.
This is a quick read and once you finish you want to read it again and again.

I loved reading about Lizzy and Rocco. Lizzy has
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
4 Stars
I haven't read a book from this author duo in a while. Matter of fact, I can't remember which book of theirs I read last. For no other reason than my lack of time is the culprit. That said, I enjoyed Locked Up Love very much. Just as I remembered the style of writing by this author duo, I felt right at home. It was fast paced, sexy and delightfully over-the-top as is usual with their alpha heroes.

Before they could even develop a natural relationship, Rocco is sent off to jail. I won't go
One chapter more
Feb 18, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a first short novella that I have read by Alexa Riley. She got me hooked and addicted to these sweet and cheesy stories.

Let me start with saying that what grabbed my attention first was the cover. It was real, beautiful and extremely sexy. There are so many books out there that will put a skinny model on a cover and will hope for a big sale... let me tell you this- It's not a way to go. We need more real women with a real body shape that are sexy as well. Men love meat no bones and a cov
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
I received an Advance Reader Copy of the book and this is my honest and voluntary review.

Locked Up Love sucked me in from the very beginning - the way that we're introduced to Rocco is so impactful. Even the way that he and Lizzy interact with each other is unique, but in true Alexa Riley fashion, he falls head over heels for his girls and does everything in his power to make sure she is taken care of, even though he can't be there to do it himself. Their relationship is so sweet and the buildu
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea