Start by marking “Monsters Come Out Tonight!” as Want to Read:
Monsters Come Out Tonight!

Monsters Come Out Tonight!

Trick-or-treat! Open the doors to find monsters getting ready for a night of Halloween fun

All of the monsters are getting ready for the big Halloween bash in this rhyming board book. Lift the flaps to reveal Dracula brushing his fangs, witches combing their hair, and more silly surprises! Quirky illustrations hold plenty of details that will be sure to tickle readers’
Board Book, 18 pages
Published August 13th 2019 by Harry N. Abrams

To ask other readers questions about Monsters Come Out Tonight!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Monsters Come Out Tonight!

Start your review of Monsters Come Out Tonight!
Abigail
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone Looking for Entertaining New Halloween Board Books
The sing-song narrative of this lift-the-flap Halloween board book invites any number of monstrous creatures - skeletons and vampires, ghosts and witches - to come out. The cute artwork shows a child in that monster's costume on the front of the flap, clearly arriving at a party, and an actual example of the monster underneath. The final spread features pages which open out into a big Halloween bash...

Although I don't often read board books, I found the cover of Monsters Come Out Tonight! so
Sandy
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really like flap books. Call me a kid-at-heart but I like lifting a tab and seeing what is underneath it. I have an Elmo book that the tabs are pretty well used up but it’s a keeper as my 6-year-old granddaughter still loves to look at it. This Halloween flap book is one that I am going to have to purchase as I am loving it!

There are monsters that are ready to go out Trick-or-Treating on Halloween and they’ll be coming out of their own special places in this book. Skeletons will be coming out
Erin
Nov 03, 2019 added it
Cute Halloween themed lift the flap book. Read multiple times with my 6 year old twins
Cassandra