Start by marking “The Camelot Betrayal (Camelot Rising, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Camelot Betrayal (Camelot Rising, #2)

The Camelot Betrayal

(Camelot Rising #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  14 ratings  ·  22 reviews
The second book in a new fantasy trilogy from New York Times bestselling author Kiersten White, exploring the nature of self, the inevitable cost of progress, and, of course, magic and romance and betrayal so epic Queen Guinevere remains the most famous queen who never lived.

EVERYTHING IS AS IT SHOULD BE IN CAMELOT: King Arthur is expanding his kingdoms influence with
ebook
Expected publication: November 10th 2020 by Delacorte Press

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Camelot Betrayal (Camelot Rising, #2)
megs_bookrack
Update: A COVER!!!

My eyes hurt, it is so BEAUTIFUL!!!

SWIPE RIGHT!!!

Original:

Dear Kiersten,

Please send me a copy of this book at your earliest convenience.

Best Personal Regards,

Meg

xoxo

P.S. I don't mean to seem pushy but I MUST REALLY NEED to find out what happens!
Boston
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I need a moment...
(Full review coming soon)
Cassie
Nov 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: new-release-2020
After THAT ending, I need this book ASAP. I need more of everyone, but especially those sweet G/Arthur moments. Gahhh....I ship them so hard.

alana ♡
Mar 19, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy, retelling
I NEEEEEEEEEEEED IT.
Mara YA Mood Reader
Dec 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
2/20/2020: Weve got a cover! I dont care much for it, I only care to know when I can preorder!

12/18/2019: Coming for you Kiersten!!
Emily (emilykatereads)
Oct 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: anticipated-2020
*waves grabby hands at this book despite having absolutely no info on it other than it's the sequel*
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 01, 2020 marked it as to-read
HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL NOVEMBER FOR THIS BOOK? Someone take extreme pity on me and point me in the direction of who I need to magic to convince to give me an ARC. I think the cost will be totally worth it! Thanks in advanced!
♠ TABI ♠
yoooo that cover?? I haven't read the first book yet but WOW THIS COVER???
Michelle
Feb 20, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: anticipated
This cover, wow!!
yasmin ✨
Mar 30, 2020 marked it as to-read
aha this series reminds me of when i was 12 and obsessed with BBC Merlin and I DIG IT
Sarah Nieman
I absolutely cannot wait for this book. I so desperately need to find out what happens!!
Amber
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Samantha Fondriest
Never met a witch who could get herself kidnapped so many times in one book. G is always being held at knife point or being taken captive or whatnot because she constantly charges into the dumbest situations. I mostly just feel compelled to keep reading these because I desperately want answers as to who Guinevere is and what happened to her memory. The mystery is better than the plot tbh 🤷♀

Full RTC.

Thank you to the publisher and Edelweiss for an advanced copy of this novel. All opinions are, as
Jessi
Feb 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
Oh gods the cover is up here and it is stunning!!! Im already itching to grab a copy; its not fair its not out yet 😢
Aint gonna be any reservations about this one, not gonna do library first I need my own copy
Pippin Hart • The Pidgeon
I'm game.
Pinky allamsetty
Feb 27, 2020 marked it as to-read
Could we have this book...soon!!! Please!!! The first book was so good...full of real feelings of uncertainty and a great plot!...I am swooning at the new cover...I love the FL.
Tabor
Feb 19, 2020 marked it as to-read
UGH. THE NEW COVER IS GORGEOUS. WILL PRE-ORDER IMMEDIATELY.
Alyssa Grace
Very, very low hopes after Book One. Will still skim this because I want to know how it ends.

Guinevere goes dark, right? It's the only way this series can be redeemed for me.
Vee_Bookish
Jan 25, 2020 marked it as to-read
*parks ass in review section*

Diana Stefana
*I desperately need Merlin's power to time travel in order to read this book sooner* Book one was amazing! I can't wait to see what book two will offer💕
~I'm desperate~
🌊🌈💫👢Sanjana 🍫🐾🐈👩🏼‍🍳❄️
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Cause I already know it will be great 👍

EXCITEDDD

Btw, I didnt even finish the first book though definitely enjoying very much! I hope the author publishes this book quick
Zaila
Mar 30, 2020
JorjaCon
Jan 30, 2020
Sanguinius
rated it did not like it
Feb 02, 2020

• The Shadows Between Us
  • The Secret Garden
  • Great Goddesses: Life Lessons from Myths and Monsters
  • The Tenth Girl
  • Damned if I do (the Damned Trilogy, #1)
  • Fearless (Mirrorworld, #2)
  • Reckless (Mirrorworld, #1)
  • The Golden Yarn (MirrorWorld, #3)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
  • Lovely War
  • King of Fools (The Shadow Game, #2)
  • Good Time (Vegas Billionaires, #2)
  • Bring Me Their Hearts (Bring Me Their Hearts, #1)
  • Find Me Their Bones (Bring Me Their Hearts, #2)
  • Ruin and Rising (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #3)
  • Children of Virtue and Vengeance (Legacy of Orïsha, #2)
  • Out of Body
Kiersten White is the New York Times bestselling author of many books for teens and young readers, including And I Darken, Now I Rise, Bright We Burn, The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein, and Slayer. She lives with her family near the ocean in San Diego, where she perpetually lurks in the shadows. Visit Kiersten online at KierstenWhite.com and follow @KierstenWhite on Twitter.

Camelot Rising (3 books)
  • The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)
  • Untitled (Camelot Rising, #3)