Start by marking “Kill Switch (Devil's Night #3)” as Want to Read:
Kill Switch (Devil's Night #3)

Kill Switch

(Devil's Night #3)

"I've done far worse than what I went to prison for. She has no idea how bad this can get."

WINTER

Sending him to prison was the worst thing I could've done. It didn't matter that he did the crime or that I wished he was dead. Perhaps I thought I'd have time to disappear before he got out or he'd cool off in jail and be anything but the horror he was.

But I was wrong. Three
Published February 9th 2019 by Penelope Douglas LLC

To ask other readers questions about Kill Switch, please sign up.
Tajmasha I dont want Will to end up with Alex.His history with his past love who rejected him seems more interesting.…moreI don´t want Will to end up with Alex.His history with his past love who rejected him seems more interesting.(less)
Ana He slept with her while being underage to get back at her father and recorded it, so now I guess he partly blames her for being in prison. That is why…moreHe slept with her while being underage to get back at her father and recorded it, so now I guess he partly blames her for being in prison. That is why he was accused of statutory rape :) I can't wait for his story!!(less)

Penelope Douglas
Jul 19, 2016 marked it as finished-writing  ·  (Review from the author)

NOW LIVE!!
"Six years ago, his little girl and I changed each other, and while I couldn’t change her back, I could certainly give her some new memories of me. Now that… I could do."

Amazon US---> https://amzn.to/2SmngfE
Amazon UK---> https://amzn.to/2GARbti
Amazon AUS---> https://amzn.to/2MWYxbP
Amazon CA---> https://amzn.to/2E2Isyk
Add it on Goodreads---> https://bit.ly/2Q5oczY

*It is recommended to read Corrupt (Devil's Night #1) and Hideaway (Devil's Night #2) prior to reading this bo
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳The dark side of Penelope Douglas has arising in this shocking "romance" of a novel, that will have you questioning your sanity...

➳Let me start this off by saying, I am a true fan of Penelope's writing and the beauty and magic she has with them by moving the mind of the reader to a whole new world. And that's why I always read her novels, I never back down from signing up for her novels or anything that she promotes. She has earned that respect from me and the admiration is there as well. I k
J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
IT'S LIVE!!!! GO AND GET DAMON NOW!!!!!
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

SOAPBOX... I am seriously at a loss for words right now. I pride myself on always being honest in my reviews regardless of whether it is an ARC or a book I pay for. It is awfully hard to write an honest review if you can't tell people what things didn't work for you. I included two "small" spoilers in my review for this book. I say small because the first one the reader finds out at the very beginning of the book. <--- what makes this even MORE ridiculous. I JUST found out that you can downlo
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

FINALLY DAMON’S STORY! MY ULTIMATE ANTI HERO!

LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
WINTER
But I was wrong. Three years came and went too fast, and now he's anything but calm. Prison only gave him time to plan.
And while I anticipated his vengeance, I did
Alana • thebookishchick
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-arcs
THIS BOOK FUCKED ME UP.

Do I have morals? I don’t even know anymore, probably not. But I know that I’m basically in love with Damon and I really don’t care what type of person that makes me.

But hollllllllly god this was was intense, dark, twisted, and so very wrong yet so fucking good. Hands down my favorite book of the series and it’s probably going to stay that way.

Plus there is a Surprise Guest that will leave your ass SHOOK.

OKAY BYE.

RTC.

——————————

DAMON'S STORY.
I'm sweating just thinking
Samantha Young
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I savoured this one because I didn't want it to end. I've always admired Penelope Douglas' ability to make me root for an anti-hero, but I'm blown away by Damon. He's the ultimate anti-hero but somehow I found myself rooting for him after everything he's gone through. I never forgot his previous crimes, and I don't think Penelope Douglas expects the reader to. I imagine we're supposed to hope for his own version of an HEA in spite of them, and I certainly did. This is dark romance at its absolut ...more
B.B. Reid
I loved Damon as a villain, but I'm obsessed with him as a hero. The complexity of Damon and all the intrigue he offered is why he will forever be my favorite antihero.
Wendy

Watch out people...."The Horsemen" are back !!

Ever since I've read the first book "Corrupt", I have been intrigued by Damon's character. I wanted to get a good look inside his head and see what the hell was going on. Out of all the Horsemen...he is definitely the most intriguing one, at least to me he is. For me...Michael is the stoic leader, Kai is the voice of reason and Will is fun and flirty one (though those are usually the most dangerous ones) and Damon...he was always the dark and insane
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
I hate everyone who is reading this book before me. You’re all dead to me.

Also, this is a totally rational response.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 5 STARS <3

What a ride, I devoured it!Kill Switch was captivating,addictive,passionate,brilliant and hot!I was so anxious and at the same time fascinated to see what will happen!

Damon is an interesting and complex character, I was waiting for his book!He is dangerous,dark but he is also so much more!I don't want to give anything away, but I'm going to say I loved him so much!Winter was fantastic, one of the best heroines!I liked her she was strong!

Overall it was a fantastic read, I didn'
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Gah! Where do I start? Kill Switch was absolutely outstanding and everything we have been waiting for and more. The author said it perfectly when she said that this story was like a saga because that is exactly what it was. I could not have loved this story any more if I tried.  It was sexy, suspenseful, sensual and erotic and full of mindeffs that I never saw coming. It was absolutely brilliant!

Without giving anything away (and being obnoxiously vague here) this story is best read after Corrupt
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Red’s My favorite Color CROWNS

I feel like I should start this review by saying this isn’t your typical romance. This isn’t boy meets girl, they fall in love, some conflict occurs that separates them for a short time, and then some grand gesture brings them back together.

This is a romance based on secrets and half truths. It’s a romance that centers on revenge and hate. As we all know love and hate are such closely related and passionate emotions, and Penelope D
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I am so relieved to say that this book lived up to the hype! After being slightly underwhelmed with Kai's book due to the fact that it focused a lot on Damon, I will admit that it most definitely was 100% necessary, as there was a lot of info that lead up to this culmination. Damon turned out to be an anti-hero that redeemed himself, a feat that I really didn't think would happen. Guys, he made me cry!

After doing many bad things to his closest friends, including almost killing his best frie
queen_of_the_books_18
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of the stars!

Kill switch is Book 3 in the devil’s night series. Corrupt and hideaway need to be read before hand or you will be lost.

What can I say about this book. It was outstanding. If you’ve read the other two books in the series you will know all about Damon Torrance and trust me I didn’t want to like him, I really didn’t. He’s done some fucked up things but some how Penelope Douglas has made me fall deeply in love with Damon. He made me shout at my kindle, cry for him, want to hold hi
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Kill Switch is the most awaited installment in the Devil's Night series featuring the third horseman of Thunder Bay, Damon Torrance. Truthfully speaking, he's my least favorite and I LOATHED him for all the things he did in the previous books. Yet, I'm excited and nervous at the same time to hear his story.

Damon returns in Thunder Bay after his imprisonment from all the crimes he committed and seeks revenge on Winter Ashby, the w
NiCoLeTa E.
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***5 "Don't let me go!!!" stars***

“The beauty in life is what we live for, and it’s everywhere. You just have to look closer.”

Penelope Douglas is a guarantee, that's the only sure thing!!!
For once again, she gave me a hell of a ride!!!! This story was such a rush!!!! As were the previous two books in the series!!!!
I love everything that Penelope writes, except maybe one book, but with this series, she has outdone herself!!!
A book full of Darkness, fear, excitement, angst and bonds so tied t
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Killswitch brought out of the devil in one of the most hated and redeemable characters that Penelope Douglas has ever written. We were fearful and quite frankly treading on thin ice with the very unpredictable Damon Torrance and we had no choice but to wait with bated breaths to see what he going to do. Will he start a fire in his wake of destruction or will that small part of him that is capable of compassion surprise us?

I think it’s safe to say that everyone was waiting for this book and the
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
If dark twisted mind fuckery is your jam, jump on this one!! Damon Torrance is one of the most enigmatic characters I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. I found my self reading closer and slower than I’ve ever read a romance. I wanted to study his motivations, past experiences, and reactions in an effort to figure out his character. He was always 3 steps of everyone else, so I wanted to get three steps ahead of him. I love Damon so hard!
This was such a thrilling experience. He definitely kept
Jessica
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this book. Damon was such a villain in the first two books of this series and I couldn't wait to see how Penelope would make us actually like him to read a [huge] book of his own!

Three years ago Winter sent him to prison. Now he's back. And this time, he's not letting her get away that easily.

I will say, I knew this was going to be a super long book and it definitely felt like it while I was reading it. It took more forever to get through this boo
Nilufer Yenidogan Ozmekik
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Review to come!

Maybe I'm fucked in the head, but Damon is my favorite. 😍😭
Annie
Dec 16, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
CALM YOUR FUCKING TITS DOWN!!!

IT'S JUST A BLOODY TITLE!!! NO FUCKING BOOK COVER YET, BUT IT GOT ME SO FUCKING EXCITED AND EXTREMELY HYPED! GOD DAMMIT!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK....!!!! THIS IS KILLING ME. I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT!

YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE DAMON'S PSYCHO ASS. *wink*

description

OH THIS BOOK WILL BE ORGASMICALLY HAWT AND FANTASTIC!

Cleo
Aug 27, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: dark-erotica

D.M.
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful and fucked up but surely that’s what you were expecting with Damon’s story. This is the third book in the series and you need to read the other two. This is a dark romance that somehow will make you fall in love. I don’t know how Penelope Douglas does this time and time again but I’m hooked.

Damon is like a shadow in the night. A monster in your nightmare and a ghost in your dreams. He’s beautiful and deadly. He’s mean and destructive but she deserves his revenge and he wants to haunt h
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
It’s LIVE EARLY!!! ➜ https://amzn.to/2I5xYCr

Ooooh my. Holy moly. I don't know how Penelope Douglas did it, but she made me fall for Damon's psycho ass. But I'll admit, I have an even bigger crush on Winter. I loved Kill Switch. I had no idea what to expect with Damon and his book, but PD has blown me away. Get ready for this wild ride of a book, because dark and intense is an understatement.

Full review to come!

Thanks to the author for generously providing me an ARC to review.
♛ Jarusauskas
3 Estrellas.
** SPOILERS **

ENGLISH.

I can't blame anyone but myself for my disappointment. Why? Because I had very high expectations of this book. And after Hideaway, I honestly think nobody can blame me. In the story of Kai and Banks, Damon completely stole the show with the tragic story of his abusive upbringing at the hands of his family, the author told us a little about his motivations and really, in the two previous books of this series, Damon was (and still is) my favorite Horseman.

Then I s
Pick a Book
English / Português

4,5 stars

I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH! And KILL SWITCH just excelled all my expectations! The author showed us the present, but also what happened when Damon and Winter were kids and teenagers. We finally know what happened between them and I actually got really surprised at the end of this book 'cause something unexpected happened to me: I started kinda liking this bad boy Torrence.

KILL SWITCH is huge, full of details, but everything was important. I had to let CORRUPT and HID
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
Oct 02, 2017 is currently reading it
Shelves: dark, new-adult
Damon! Yes! He's getting his own book! He's definitely my favorite guy in Devil's Night.
Jemima
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars, arc-2019
FOR GOODREADS

NOTE: This is a SPOILER FREE REVIEW

Now-Live

The Devil's Night series is NOT for the faint of heart.
I am a huge fan of Penelope Douglas's works and I'd honestly read anything she writes.
Having said that, I should warn you that going into this series, expect the unexpected. Brace yourself for a series that is dark, edgy and filled with suspense.

Kill Switch is not for everybody because it pushes your buttons, it tests your limits and keeps you on the edge of your seat bracing yourself with a mixture of f
  • Q
  • The Risk (Briar U #2)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Merrick
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #2)
  • Dirty Charmer (The Bodyguards, #1)
  • Iron Trophy
  • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club #4)
  • Lists and Lies
  • Million Dollar Devil
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Trouble at Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #2)
  • The Argument
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)
  • The Killing Ritual
Penelope Douglas is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her books have been translated into fourteen languages and include The Fall Away Series, The Devil’s Night Series, and the stand-alones, Misconduct, Punk 57, and Birthday Girl. Please look for Kill Switch (Devil’s Night #3), coming in early 2019.

She lives in Las Vegas with her husband and their daughter.

Devil's Night (4 books)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
“How I’d never hated anyone as much as I hated him, but how I loved what I felt with him more than I loved anything I felt with anyone else, either.” 2 likes
“the beauty in life is what we live for, and it’s everywhere. You just have to look closer.” 1 likes