Start by marking “Revenge (Corrupt Empire #3)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (Corrupt Empire #3)

Revenge

(Corrupt Empire #3)

Her
Innocent. Fragile. Sheltered.
The secrets from the past shattered me.
The lies my family told broke my soul.
Devastation was my only solace.
Until my angel saved me.
He gave me freedom.
And I’d kill for him.

Him
Broken. Battered. Bruised.
My past was always there to haunt me.
My need for destruction ran in my veins.
Salvation was never on the cards.
Until doe eyes walked into my li
Kindle Edition
Published May 15th 2019 by Twisted Tree Publications

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Start your review of Revenge (Corrupt Empire #3)
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Rebecca Hefner
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, I stayed up late reading this one b/c I couldn't put it down! I was worried my Kindle might spontaneously combust at certain points but it's safe and sound today. This is the culmination of the amazing Corrupt Empire series by Sarah Bailey. It was so wonderful to see Aiden and Avery FINALLY get the HEA they deserve. There was tons of steam, lots of action and scheming, and obstacles to overcome. Characters, such as Rick and others, slowly reveal more of the backstory and the ending was so ...more
Tammy
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series and I do recommend reading them in order as this book picks up where the last ended. Will Aiden and Avery get the revenge they seek? This is a fast-paced read with lots of drama and emotion. The story really draws you in Avery and Aiden are amazing characters with lots of depth and steamy chemistry. I loved it!
HEATHER
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Punishing the guilty!
by sewsummore

Avery's whole world fell apart when she discovered the truth about her family, lucky for her that Aiden was there to help he through the difficult time then and in the future. Together they were going to destroy them and free the innocent girls caught in her families dirty business. There was pain and suffering that had to be experienced by them both before they could finally be free of it's taint. I loved how Aiden became a different man when exposed to her lov
Marla Machado
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother of all things hot and steamy … I knew Sarah had it in her to deliver the heat, what I did not expect was to be kept up until all the wee hours of the morning needing, yeah you read it right, NEEDING to know what happens next. Bravo Sarah - you had me hooked from page one book one and I didn't stop until I hit "The End".
Sandra
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I liked both the story and the characters. The previous books from this author were good and this one did not disappoint.
Good reading.

Petra Dattner
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terrific read.

Even a twisted love can be a saving grace. Aiden's and Avery's final saga is a must have. Even the corrupt can feel a tender emotion as love.
Kim Bradley
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I have to say this was an amazing series. I really loved reading these!! I loved Aiden, the bad boy, and Avery was darlin. Now I will start on the next series, can’t wait to read about Dante.
Apr 21, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-own-books, dark
Like your romances a little dark? Dive into Sacrifice today!
Find out what Aiden & Avery's twisted tale has in store for you.

Amazon: mybook.to/revenge

Matthew Burroughs
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is book three in the Corrupt Empire dark romance series by Sarah Bailey. After reviewing both Betrayal and Sacrifice, it should go without saying that we're a little tense about what might come next. The second book ended with yet another jaw-dropping cliffhanger. Aiden and Avery have finally concocted a plan to bring down the evil human trafficking corporation that’s destroyed families for decades, and it’s finally time to put that plan into action. These two have been through all manne ...more
Denise H
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is the final installment of Bailey’s Corrupt Empire series. In this book all questions from the previous books are answered as well as the ongoing ones formed in this story. However, everything is not wrapped up with a tidy bow. Avery and Aiden still have a long, dangerous and deadly road ahead of them with many more shocking revelations, dangerous close calls, and deadly twists and turns and they have to fight with everything that they have and hope to have in the future to save themsel ...more
S.R. Severn
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow....this book....I breezed through this book. I was absolutely hooked from start to finish. I don't think my heart has raced this much from reading in a really long time.
The twists and turns in Revenge honestly had me on the edge of my seat. Just when you think you can take a breather, BAM! Something happens and you're left reeling. Completely floored. KO'd.
I'm still pretty speechless. This last book was worth it. So emotional. So powerful. Aiden and Avery are a force to be reckoned with. I
Michelle
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
REVENGE—where to begin?

This final installment of Aiden and Avery's dark, provocative love story ended bittersweetly for me. I didn't want the story to end. I'd grown so fondly of A&A through the three books (be sure to start with book 1, Betrayal). All their pain, growth and deep love for each other left their mark on me. They also pissed me off a couple of times, but I expected as much, this is nowhere near a fairy tale story. Even so, I laughed, I cried, I had moments of being uncomfortable,
lf
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! Just a TERRIFIC conclusion to the series

All I can say is holy heck what a ride this series take you on. I was able to read all three books in the Corrupt Empire series, Betrayal, Sacrifice and Revenge, close together and they just wrung out the emotion in me by the time I was finished with Revenge. This is the first time I have ready anything written by Sarah Bailey and all I can say is that she weaves an intricate story written with deftness, intrigue, suspense and sizzle.

Aiden and Aver
CS
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to this sweeping dramatic and heartwrenching story dealing with murder, greed, child abuse, and human trafficking was over the top good!
The topics were raw, gritty and dark with Avery’s family being the evil instigators of numerous crimes against her and countless others. Her family’s connection with Aiden’s pain and history was revealed along with all the other questions that were exposed in the first two books.
Sweeping, fast paced and emotional storyline as Aiden and Avery figh
Misty Schott
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an absolute fantastic ending to this dark twisted trilogy.

Just a quick note: This is book three in the Corrupt Empire dark romance trilogy. Please be sure to read book one, Betrayal and book two, Sacrifice before starting this book.

This book picks up right where book two leaves off and it's edge of your seat crazy to the very end. Aiden and Avery have been betrayed so many times and they've had to make lots of sacrifices in order to claim their revenge. This story has been intense and all c
Jen
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Corrupt Empire series and is the conclusion to Aiden and Avery's story. First off, wow! This is not a standalone book but I cannot recommend enough this series. It is captivating how quickly you get pulled into Aiden and Avery's story. Time flies as much as it stands still when you read this book. Aiden and Avery's story is by no means an easy one as these two have literally been through the wringer. They have past secrets that will break your heart and enrage you, betr ...more
Anne Harris
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW I KNOW M SHOUTING BUT THIS BOOK HAS TAKEN ME ON SUCH A ROLLERCOSTER THAT IM LEFT SPEECHLESS!!!!!
THIS IS THE LAST BOOK IN THE THREE PART CORRUPT EMPIRE SERIES AND I ACTUALLY CHEERED FOR THIS AMAZING COUPLE WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH .
THIS BOOK IS SO RAW IN PLACES THAT IT MADE ME HOLD MY BREATH. I'M NOT GOING INTO DETAILS AS I REALLY DONT WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR EXPERIENCE IN READING THIS SERIES.
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. IM GUTTED AS IM REALLY GOING TO MISS THIS COUPLE BUT IM SUPER EXCITED TO SE
Sille
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Corrupt Empire Series, and the conclusion to Aiden, and Avery's intense love story. Book 3 picks up right after book 2 ends, so it a must' to read the 1st, and 2nd books. Aiden , and Avery are still trying to sort through the twisted web of lies, and secrets, to find their Happy ending, will they get the Revenge they so desperately need? This book is raw, dark, emotional, dramatic, and suspenseful. A must read, i highly recommend this series. 4.5 stars

I received a f
Sharon
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book that ends the series and you have to read these in order as this book wraps it all up. This book continues in the exact same vein as the previous two books and keeps the tension high till the very end. Aiden and Avery had a tough journey through this series and made some difficult choices. This story is dark and brutal as the characters strive to reach their HEA. If dark romance is your thing then read this series, I certainly wasn’t disappointed!
I received a fr
Amy
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final story to a long and twisted road of destruction and terror. The truth gets pushed and recreated to suit the players. The devastation and sick domination of a group of men with no souls who terrorize women for their own pleasure and financial gain. This series should be made into a box set so the audience gets the most out of the plot.

Adalle
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Truly enjoyed...
I have to admit, that I haven’t read the first two books .
So, of course,I am definitely going back to get the beginning and middle missing pieces.
But until then. I truly enjoyed reading this book. It’s the first of hopefully many to come.

I voluntarily received an advanced copy of this book via Booksprout and any opinions expressed within this review are solely and uniquely made by me and I am happily leaving this review.
Jeanne Richardson
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Sarah Bailey; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Lisa H
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Avery is walking a thin line.
In order to take down her uncle and cousins, she has to pretend to agree to marry a creep, Tristan. She is working from the inside to take down their illegal activities.

Can she be an avenging angel?
It helps to have Aiden by her side, staying strong.

Véronique Laplante Grenier
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is the final book in this dark romance trilogy, Corrupt Empire. You need to read book 1 and 2 in the serie before reading this one.

The story pick up right were Sacrifice left us. I really have love it. It was fast paced and could barely put it down.

Deb
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect ending to a wild ride of intrigue, deceit, revenge, lust and love. The story pulled me in from the very beginning with it's intense opening scene in book 1 until the very end. It was hard to say goodbye to these characters who have provided ample entertainment. The author made each book stand out while continuing to build the suspense throughout the series. Recommend
Theresa Doherty
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this is the conclusion of all conclusions, the Avery and Aiden story has had every emotion ripped out of me, this has been so dark and twisted, so loving and hateful, and I would not has missed one word of this glorious read

Robyn
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the conclusion of the Corrupt Empire series. Aiden and Avery still have major challenges to deal with, but this book answers any questions posed by the previous books. This is a dark series, but it is a great read.

Jackie Roberts
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This final installment of Aiden and Avery's dark, provocative love story. It was so wonderful to see Aiden and Avery FINALLY get the HEA they deserve. There was tons of steam, lots of action and scheming and obstacles to overcome.

Debbie
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a series that totally takes you over and you just have to keep reading! I loved Avery and Aiden, the story was so full on, over 3 books and it never flagged, full on the whole way through with the most perfect of endings 😁
Will definitely read more from this author, one for my favourite author list 😁

• Married to the Don (Kornilov Bratva Duet, #1)
  • Broken Hope (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • A Deadly Obsession (The Obsessed Duet, #1)
  • Dark (The Boyne Club, #1)
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Owned by Him
  • The Devil's Plaything
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Beauty and the Thorns (Beauty and the Rose, #2)
  • Maksim (Heirs to the Bratva Empire, #2)
  • Beyond His Control (His #2)
  • Kostya (Heirs to the Bratva Empire, #1)
  • Taken by Her Prince
  • With This Secret
  • Tease Me (Dark Odyssey, #1)
  • Corrupted Queen (Belluci Mafia, #2)
  • The Santiago Trilogy (The Santiago Trilogy, #1-3)
  • A Cruel Confession (The Obsessed Duet, #2)
Sarah writes dark, contemporary, reverse harem, erotic and paranormal romances. She adores all forms of steamy romance and can always be found with a book or ten on her Kindle. She loves anti-heroes, alpha males and flawed characters with a little bit of darkness lurking within. Her writing buddies nicknamed her 'The Queen of Steam' for her pulse racing sex scenes which will leave you a little hot ...more

Corrupt Empire (3 books)
  • Betrayal (Corrupt Empire #1)
  • Sacrifice (Corrupt Empire #2)

News & Interviews