Start by marking “Sacrifice (Corrupt Empire #2)” as Want to Read:
Sacrifice (Corrupt Empire #2)

Sacrifice

(Corrupt Empire #2)

Him

I wanted to take them all down.
I had everything under control.
Then she walked into my life.
And turned my world completely upside down.
She changed me.
She was my light in the darkness.
I was her avenging angel.
Until I ruined everything.

Her

I wanted to be his everything.
The one who took me.
He showed me their darkest secrets.
He taught me their twisted ways.
I fell for him and
Kindle Edition
Published April 17th 2019 by Twisted Tree Publications

To ask other readers questions about Sacrifice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sacrifice

Denise H
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy WOW…this series is nerve-wracking, exciting and explosive!

This dark romance continues from the jaw-dropping cliff hanger in book one with the aftermath of the consequences and the next step of Aiden’s revenge; however, everything does not go according to plan. From the devastation wrought in book one, Betrayal, between Aiden and Avery emotions escalate and the intensity of their situation compounds the dangers that await them both, together and separately, in this continuation of the three
KReader
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terrific book 2 and there are still many twists and turns

This book is another dark and steamy roller coaster. Avery and Aiden are such deep characters. This is their book 2 and there are still many twists and turns. This does end on a cliff hanger but boy is it worth the read! I cannot wait for the next book!!

Apr 02, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-own-books
Sacrifice is live! I'm super excited to bring you all the second part of Aiden and Avery's story! It's a bit of a ride - everything is about to get turned upside down ;)

Make sure to read Betrayal first and you're not going to want to miss Revenge next month for the epic conclusion. Things don't always go to plan and the revelations will leave you reeling. Will the empire fall? Will Avery and Aiden get their happy ever after finally? ❤

Rebecca Hefner
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness, Batman! I was SO excited to reunite with Avery and Aiden in Book 2 of this fantastic series. Sacrifice opens with our two star-crossed lovers admitting their feelings to themselves but not sure how to evolve into any kind of meaningful relationship. Seeing them navigate their way toward being able to express their love to each other was awesome. Once they give in to their feelings, they unite to try and take down the rest of the awful empire Avery's family built. Seeing them work t ...more
MJBurroughs
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sacrifice by Sarah Bailey is the second selection in the Corrupt Empire Series, a chilling dark romance set around the unspeakable evil of an international corporation, and those that strive to bring it to its knees. In the first book, Betrayal, the dark elements came strongest from the relationship between the main characters. I'll keep it brief: Aiden was an enforcer for the Mitchell Holdings company who, with good reason, is looking for any chance to destroy the corporation. After murdering t ...more
Jen
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have to admit that the book blurb caught my attention and i did not realize that this is book two in the series. This is not a standalone, book one needs to be read first as I have now learned that book one leaves off on a cliffhanger ending and this one picks up the story right where it left off. That being said I was patiently reading and trying to figure out what in the world I have taken on and got myself into. I may not have gotten a complete grasp of what book one may have thoroughly exp ...more
Misty Schott
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sacrifices, there will be many!!!

First, this is book two in this series. Please be sure to read Betrayal before reading this book or you will be lost. Second, be ready for one h*ll of a wtf cliffhanger that will lead in to book three, Revenge.

This book is dark, twisted and oh so deliciously wicked and I loved it. This series is awesome so far and I am so looking forward to reading Revenge next. This book picks up right where book one left off and after all the lies, deceit and betrayals between
Anne
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOOOHOOOOO lOVED IT. MY HEART SCREAMED ON THE LAST PAGE WITH JOY!!!!
When will this nightmare end.
When would they put a stop to the nightmares of Avery's mother and fathers past???
Would Avery and Aiden become one against the past or would it break them apart?? Could they be each other rock??
This is a outstanding second book in the series and it left me wanting more so much more but the ending of this book made my heart sing with joy.
And left me hoping the plan would go as planned
I CAN NOT wait
CS
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 Stars!!

I’ll start off with saying that I hate cliffys and this one ended in one that was filled with anticipation! I wanted to read book2 knowing that it wasn’t going to end nice and tidy, and boy I was right.
Awful but wonderful cliffy aside, this was a well written contemporary romance filled with twists, turns, and betrayal to the degree that only immense wealth can create! I loved the cat and mouse feel to it and the way the author finally has them working as a team and the suspense of
Sharon
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love how this story is told from the 2 POVs of the main characters which allows for a more rounded story. This book continues from book 1 and I advise everyone to read Betrayal prior to reading this otherwise you might not understand exactly what is going on and the history of the main characters. There is a lot of drama, emotion and romance in this second installment and I am eagerly awaiting the third installment.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
Michelle
{Deep breath}

What a wild, emotional ride! I love Ms. Bailey's first book in the Corrupt Empire series, Betrayal. Well, let me tell you, Sarah did not disappoint in Sacrifice. Once again, I had every emotion and at the end, I may have even yelled, "YES!" Such an incredibly enjoyable and intense read with a couple of sweet moments. I love Aiden and Avery a ton and I CANNOT wait to read Revenge!!!

A warning for my friends: this is a dark romance with descriptive sex scenes that may make you uneasy.
Véronique Laplante Grenier
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sacrifice is the second book in the Corrupt Empire and pick up right were betrayal left us. This book is as dark with a lot of twist as the first one. Aiden and Avery try to be together despited all the betrayal and lies that had occured between them. Cant wait to read the last book in this serie, Revenge. Totally recommand this great serie.

Sille
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Corrupt Empire series. You should definitely read book 1, Betrayal, because that one ends in a cliffhanger that leads into this one. This is the continuation of Aiden, and Avery's story that has been a very bumpy ride. This book is Dark, and Emotional, full of twist, turns, secrets, and lies. Great book, great characters, great story. This is a must read! 4.5 stars

Sandra
Shelves: arc
This is the 2nd book of a serie of 3 and you have to read book one to understand what is happening.
I just love all the twists in the story, trying to figure out who is thr bad guy in the story and if A. and A. will end together.
It has plenty of drama, suspense, surprises and the chemestry between Avery and Ainden is just behond the charts.
Can not wait to read the last book.

Deb
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drama and suspense follows our favorite characters from the first book into this second book in the series which further explores the fight for revenge. He's not ready to let her go and she's not giving up without a fight. Secrets are further revealed and I found myself unable to put this book down. I'm so ready for book 3. I can't wait to see just what is going to happen.
Elvira
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment and I can say WOW the lies, betrayal, drama and suspense continues in the book. Aiden and Avery continue to evolve in this installment but will they survive this before they are completely devoured in all the drama.

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful addition to the story! It is filled with twists and turns with some you don't quite see coming. Aiden and Avery will have you sitting on the edge of your seats with the emotional drama in this story!

Tammy
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and I do recommend reading them in order and note, this read does end on a cliffhanger. This is a dark read with loads of drama and suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The characters are amazing with lots of depth and steamy chemistry. I am looking forward to finding out what is in store Aiden and Avery next. I loved it!
Ashley
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Omg!!! These endings kill me. I've never been hooked on a book so bad in my life. I definitely cant wait until the next one

Sam
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better. So cannot wait to see how the story progresses next.
Amannda Marie
Sharon
Nancy Burgess
Felicia
Mar 21, 2019
Born and raised in Sussex, UK near the Ashdown Forest where she grew up climbing trees and building Lego towns with her younger brother. Sarah fell in love with novels when she was a teenager reading her aunt's historical regency romances. She has always loved the supernatural and exploring the darker side of romance and fantasy novels.

Sarah currently resides in the Scottish Highlands with her hus

Corrupt Empire (3 books)
  • Betrayal (Corrupt Empire #1)
  • Revenge (Corrupt Empire #3)