Start by marking “Steadfast (Iron Horse Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Steadfast (Iron Horse Book 3)

Steadfast

(Iron Horse #3)

Holland Kelly wasn’t a people person. Okay, that’s not true, she wasn’t one particular man person. That man? Her next-door neighbor Dick Brooks. Fine, his real name was Reid, but Dick sounded better.

Life would have been perfect if she never had to interact with him again.

Unfortunately, life wasn't perfect.

Now she is stuck spending hours with the neighbor she has alwa
Published March 26th 2019 by F Squared, LLP (first published March 16th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Steadfast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steadfast

Start your review of Steadfast (Iron Horse Book 3)
EducatedBookFreak
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cowboys, Cowgirls and conflict, Oh My!!

The characters drag you in from the first page. The story keeps your attention and makes you long for the situation to be resolved. They are hot and steamy in all situations in this book!! This author never disappoints and leaves you wanting more from her. She writes a masterpiece around a tough situation that could arise today. She is amazing and you should read her series today!!!

This book takes cowboys and cowgirls and makes you the biggest fan ever!!
Isha Coleman
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Cowgirls don't cry. They get even. London, Paris and Holland are stronger than they look. With a will of iron and the heart to match, this band of sisters give women something to be proud of. Steadfast is the ultimate battle of hearts. Holland and Reid have been throwing barbs since Stetson (Iron Horse Book 1) and during Slow Burn (Iron Horse Book 2). It's their turn to settle the score. Underneath all the anger a fire burns bright. Can they let go of their pride long enough to fall in love? Hea ...more
Tami Thomason
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don't think I can write a review that is worthy of this book! I loved everything about it. Holland did make me want to shake her at times but that's exactly what I've come to expect from her. Reid is undeniably yummy. Enough said, read the book!
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Shelves: 2019, arc
"I love the sister bond between Paris, London and Holland, the way they are all there for each other I really love that. Also the way they talk to each other they are so fund of each other and are willing to always be there for each other. I love Reid it’s interesting to see the bond with his sister and I loved seeing that.

The story was amazing, I loved the story, the plot and the characters I have fallen in love with this series and these characters."

Full review:
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Holland Kelly likes spending time with her horses more than any person. That counts triple when it comes to her neighbor, Reid Brooks. There’s just something about that man that gets under her skin and causes reactions such as flipping him off, mooning him and even throwing manure at his house.

Reid Brooks is fascinated by Holland and her sassy personality. He finds he’d rather be fighting with her than spending time with any other woman. And, he may just bait her a bit to see that flash of fire
Alison Watson
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait...

I have been looking forward to this story since I read Stetson, the first in the Iron Horses series by the awesome Danielle Norman and this book did not disappoint.

The build up of chemistry between Holland and Reid has been building over the series and I knew that they would make the most amazing couple with all that sizzling hot tension.

If you haven't read the first two books in the series - Stetson and Slow Burn then my recommendation is you do so because you will be chomping
Kris
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holland, the youngest of the Kelly sisters love horses, and most people... and she loves to hate their neighbor Dick Books (AKA Reid). He always shows up just in time to piss her off! After watching these two feud in the previous books from the Iron Horse series it’s only fitting that these two frenemies come together to fight the Holbrook clan and their plans to uproot their community.

One things for sure, Holland has no filter and she’s not afraid to get her hands dirty, especially when it com
Kathy Rouchelle
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quite an entertaining read! How can it not be when you have a hot, rich rancher living next door to the beauty in cowboy boots, who just happens to have a quick temper and a certain immaturity for a woman her age?? It was delightful!!! Oh, and the immaturity, well that is just part of Holland's charm as she fights to keep a firm grasp on her dreams and her willingness to fight off anyone who threatens those dreams. Now, poor Reid just wants to be friends (ok,,more than friends), but he also can' ...more
Barbara
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I simply adored this book. The author has written a very heartfelt storyline with character you can relate to and feel their emotions as events unfold. You can’t help but love Reid. He’s turned his back on his family's money. All he wants is a simple life working with horses oh and his neighbor Kelly. But Kelly doesn’t want anything to do with him and lives to make his life miserable. I have to admit their relationship is quite funny looking at it from the outside but it’s a wild, romantic ride ...more
Becky Wise
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off if you haven't read the Iron Horse series yet you need to stop what you are doing and go do it now and make sure you pick up all 3 books. Steadfast is book three in this series and it is Holland and Reid's time. So if you are familiar with the series then you know Holland and Reid have had this amazing zinging banter since the first book. You can call it more of a foreplay banter if you like because Holland and Reid are oozing with sexual tension. The way their banter is a more of I lo ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"If you rub two matches together ,eventually you will get that little spark. There are nefarious plans abound in Geneva, Florida. Holland and Reid have been dancing around each other for two books (two years) and when they lower their individual defences for a collective goal they quickly find that getting along can feel just as good as antagonizing each other.

Sarah Dale
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book 3 in the Iron Horse Series and the one I have been waiting for.... Holland and Reid's story!

This couple have peaked my curiosity in the last couple of books with their banter and appearance of not liking each other. Their interactions have been hilariously entertaining to watch. It will take a brave man to take on Holland.

What is there not to love in this book? it has hot cowboys, sexy feisty women, humour and romance that will keep you turning the pages, and the chemistry between H
Angelina
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this amazing, funny, on the edge of your seat and heart melting story more than 5 stars!!! I've spent the last few hours reading Steadfast at every opportunity, even if it's only in the 5 minutes I had spare. I was stood cooking tea with my Kindle in hand so I could keep reading. My son's looked at me oddly because I've laughed out loud and then sat with my hand on my heart as it hurt. This story has consumed me and I could jump into the story of Holland and Reid all over aga ...more
Kari Hansen
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holland is the baby sister who has a love of horses that is second to none. She is feisty and fiery and gets alone with everyone except for her neighbor Reid. He has a talent for irritating like no one else and she isn’t shy about letting him know that.

The more of a reaction that Reid gets from Holland the more intrigued he is by her. He is attracted to her fiery personality although he wouldn’t mind seeing sparks of a different nature ignite between them.

When their livelihood is threatened thes
Michele Gay
Shelves: arc
A•R•C ~ I was given Steadfast: Iron Horse Book #3 by Danielle Norman as an Advanced Readers Copy (A•R•C). I voluntarily read and reviewed this book.

Thank you Danielle Norman for a great book 3 in the Iron Horse Series.
Once again you have created a perfect read for me, just the perfect blend of sassy characters, entertaining story and plot twists that must be overcome to get to our happy ending.

Holland and Reid’s story has all the parts of a great story. Holland the baby of the sister’s and Reid
April Symes
Steadfast is book 3 in this series and it is Holland and Reid's love story.
Holland and Reid have been dancing around each other for the past 2 books (which equals 2 years) so when they end up lowering their defences for a common goal they quickly realize that getting along can feel just as good as antagonizing one another can. Holland is so fiery and sassy while Reid is that smoking hot cowboy that is quick to get Holland' motor going. Their witty and sexy banter is phenomenal. I loved the chem
Sharon
Shelves: arc
The South with a kick! There is nothing like a common goal to bring people together and a thin line between love and hate. Holland despises her neighbor Reid. She has a pet name for him along with a special way of greeting him. (You just have to read about it as it will make you laugh.) However, when their way of life and the life of their neighbors is in possible jeopardy from an unscrupulous land developer and one of their own can these two seemingly rivals come together for the common good an ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Holland and Dick’s (aka Reid) book!! Holland and Reid bicker back-and-forth like children but when a land developer comes into town trying to force the residents to sell parcels of their land they band together to stand up to this threat. Being the youngest sister Holland was kind of coddled growing up and she is feisty and sassy with a smart mouth. Reid moved to Geneva, Florida from Kentucky couple years ago and bought the ranch next-door to Holland’s family’ ...more
Natalie
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the Iron Horse's series. Holland has spent a long time disliking Reid. Making sure she pushed him away as hard as she could. Reid has only had eyes for Holland, and loves all of the digs she throws at him. Their slight rivalry is about to take a new turn when its announced at the town meeting that parts of each of their farm will be taken by Imminent Domain in order to build a highway. Now they must work together to figure out what is really going on, because something is ...more
Latifa Morrisette
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Steadfast is book 3 of the Iron Ladies series and this is Holland and Reid's book. These two are like oil and vinegar whenever they are near each other. That's what makes this book so enjoyable. In this book these two must come together to battle a land developer who is determined to get his hands on the Kelly family land and the surrounding areas. I love these two so much. I love the back and forth between Reid and Holland and Danielle is one of my favorite authors and I'm excited to see what s ...more
Jakki Frances
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

The latest in the Iron Horse series by Danielle Norman.
A hot steamy battle of wills rivaling good v's evil, summer v's winter; Steadfast brings you Holland v's Reid (dick). She's feisty and acts before thinking, he knows what he wants but doesn't know how to get her. In the middle is their land, their lives, what's best for a whole town and manure; on a ranch there is always manure. Join the ride full of laughter, frustration and steamy interactions; the most fun of the Iron Horse series.....but
Cindy Fong
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

It was fun to watch the two tiptoe around each other and their feelings. We have known that Holland is fiesty and hot tempered and Reid ma
Tammy Hudson
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third in this great series. I loved it I have yet to read a book by Danielle Norman that I don't like. Holland is independent, strong willed and stubborn. When she is forced to work with her arch nemesis her next door neighbor Reid he is charming and sweet and finally wears Holland down and love blooms. I love this great series these Kelly sisters are incredibly they are strong and puts family first. I can't recommend this highly enough.

I received a copy of this from the author Thoughts and
Tara Peters
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Holland and Reid's story since they were introduced in Stetson. They both act like they can't stand each other, her more than him, but underneath you have always known that the fire was burning. Both are strong willed and determined, and if they can get out of their own way they could be happy together. This book did not disappoint, you definitely need to read it right away. Danielle has become a must read author.
I received an ARC in exchange for this honest, voluntary
Sheri Lemay
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 of the Iron Horse series and if you haven’t read them yet, what are you waiting for? Danielle Norman is incredible. I couldn’t wait for Holland and Reid’s story and I was disappointed. Holland is the baby sister and can’t seem to stop fighting with her neighbour Reid. Reid seems to enjoy her sassy feistiness and looks forward to what she’ll do next. When trouble comes to town they’ll have to work together. If you love an alpha guy, a sassy, strong, stubborn heroine, and a sexy but ...more
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
This book was such a great read!! The characters were perfect and the story was original and I couldn’t put it down!!

Holland was EVERYTHING. I have been waiting for her story since Stetson. She is such a fire-cracker and reminds me of myself. Reid is the perfect fit for her. The peanut butter to her jelly.

You will want to read this book and this series if you haven’t. Such a great read and a great feel-good story.
Pixie
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely freaking loved this book! Another great read by the amazing Danielle Norman. I had been anxiously waiting for Holland and Reid's story and omg it was worth the wait.

This book was hot and full so much banter. I love Holland and she's become my favorite sister of the pack! If you have not read read this book run and get it!!! It will have your laughing and loving this book until the end.
Mariah Bowman
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
HEA done right.

I had hoped for something completely different for Holland and Reid. That just goes to show why I'm the reader and not the writer. I loved the build up from the other books in this series and couldn't wait to see what was in store for them on this book. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and the interplay between them. I laughed and hoped and cheered all along the way. Great storytelling!
Rachel Granger
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'll be honest: I didn't read Stetson (Book 1) but I did read Slow Burn (Book 2) and I didn't really like it. BUT I really enjoyed this one. I felt there was much more depth to this story and the buildup was enough to keep me up past my bedtime so I could keep reading. I loved Holland's blunt, smart assed, character and Reid is the ultimate hot cowboy.
Jamie
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Holland & Reid's story. Steadfast is book 3 of the Iron Horses series. It can be read as a stand-alone but to get a better view of all the characters in this book I recommend reading the other 2 books in the series.
The way they bicker back and forth sounds like my husband and I. But the way Reid is with Holland is so swoon worthy.

• Hard Blow (Orlando Suns #1)
  • Matter of Inches (Orlando Suns Book 2)
  • Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave #4)
  • The Benefactor
  • She's Having a Baby (The Saints of San Diego #1)
  • Shattered Trust: Dream Catcher MC
  • Beck (Red Wolfe Security Book 3)
  • Special Delivery (The Saints of San Diego #2)
  • Burning for the Nanny: The Saints of San Diego
  • Fire Ball: The Saints of San Diego
  • A Little Change of Plans: The Saints of San Diego
  • Protecting the Heiress (The Heiress Duet #1)
  • Blood & Bones: Trip (Blood Fury MC, #1)
  • Man Fast (Bergen Brothers, #1)
  • Where the Rainbow Ends (Summer Lake Silver, #4)
  • Defending Raven (Mountain Mercenaries,  #7)
  • Engulfing Emma (Men on Fire #3)
  • On Comet
Before becoming a romance writer, Danielle was a body double for Heidi Klum and a backup singer for Adele. Now, she spends her days trying to play keep away from Theo James who won’t stop calling her or asking her out.
And all of this happens before she wakes up and faces reality where in fact she is a 50 something mom with grown kids, she's been married longer than Theo’s been alive, and now get

Iron Horse (3 books)
  • London is Falling
  • Paris in Love (Iron Horse, #2)