Start by marking “Rock 'n' Stroller - A Rockstar's Secret Baby Romance (Baby Surprises Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Rock 'n' Stroller - A Rockstar's Secret Baby Romance (Baby Surprises Book 4)

Rock 'n' Stroller - A Rockstar's Secret Baby Romance

(Baby Surprises #4)

He’s a Rock God. A mega star.
I was kidding myself to think I’d be the one
He hasn’t got time for a woman in his life.
Has he got time for a baby?

Her:

They say you should never meet your heroes…
Well I went one step further,
And now I’m having his baby!
Little did I know I'd soon be forced into keeping our baby a secret...
So when the Rock God himself says he wants to mak
Published February 12th 2019

Be the first to ask a question about Rock 'n' Stroller - A Rockstar's Secret Baby Romance

Karen
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked the characters. It was a fun idea to attempt being a delivery person to get access to Johnny. Hilarious in fact. I really liked her spunk. Good read!!
Lynn
43 Chapters, epilogue.
It’s told from Kendra and Johnny’s painful points of view.

I almost quit reading at seventeen percent through. The story starts with Kendra chatting with her friend, too sneaking inside with the rockstar which was so damn unbelievable. And, it was all talking.

“How do they come up with the names for these groups?” I asked.

“Probably close their eyes, open a dictionary to three random pages, and point,” he said.

I chuckled. “Wouldn’t be surprised.”

This whole book is talk
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Rock 'n' Stroller - A Rockstar's Secret Baby Romance (Baby Surprises Book 4) by Layla Valentine, Holly Rayner

Sweet just became a little bit naughty and a whole lot of fun. Caught in a dream that could become a PR nightmare two totally opposite individuals tumble into love. Rock 'n' Stroller brings fantasy into the real world. Obviously it's entertaining, but it also delivers a ton of heart.
Ruby Ap.
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading authors' work since the beginning :)
Wow! I think that from all of the books in this series, this story was definitely my favorite of all of them! What a great read and hot chemistry between the main characters too ;) The plot-line and it's twists will keep you reading this story till the end and you won't regret a single moment of reading this story, because I didn't regret it and I know you won't either! :)
Jeriann Fisher
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rock N'Stroller is the next installment in Layla Valentine & Holly Rayner's Baby Surprise series of sweet-slightly sexy romances with a celebrity stumbling into true love with regular person. This time rockstar Johnny Maxton meets Kendra Peters, an owner of a small record label when she gets backstage at his Seattle concert.

Kendra & Johnny hit it off and share an intimate weekend together before he departs for the next concert. At 31, Johnny has lost his interest in the rockstar life. H
Michele
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will the rocker settle down to start a family?
This is my 7th book by Layla and I love an author who writes in dual point of view. Kendra dresses as a delivery person to meet Johnny backstage before his rock concert, so she can talk to him about switching to her label. Yet when the time comes, Kendra is so mesmerized by Johnny and likewise, that she doesn’t even slip him her business card. Afterwards, Kendra is at a local bar when Johnny strolls in and they hit it off. Back at her place with no s
Caroline Doig
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow I absolutely loved this story and this is my absolute favourite genre, I enjoy these two authors they make a fantastic collaboration with their stories and this one hits it out of the park. Johnny Maxton is the lead singer of Memphisto, he likes his women and he’s never been one to commit to any woman. Kendra Peters owns a small record label and she wants Johnny to be a part of her label, well Kendra gets dressed in a uniform to go and see Johnny and his band. She ends up backstage they meet ...more
Raecharmed
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kendra owns a small record label and wants to sign Johnny Maxton. However their first time meeting didn't go as planned so she thinks she'll never see or hear from him again. They bump into each other after his concert while both are having a drink. Johnny is drawn to Kendra and she tries to keep it professional but its not long before she gives into temptation. They have an amazing night together and part ways not before leaving Kendra with a reminder of their night. Will Johnny come back for K ...more
Debbie Caswell
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the books that these two very talented authors write together and this was no exception.

This is the story of Johnny Maxton lead singer of the Memphisto and Kendra Peters who owns a small record label. They first meet when she goes back stage at one of his Seattle concerts They end up meeting up for a drink and that turns into a weekend of passion Then Johnny leaves for his next concert he is fed up of the rock star lifestyle and would actually like to do some more independent work. How wi
Rachel Benham
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kendra had dreamed of meeting Johnny for a long time. She gets to do just that but fails to give her pitch about coming to her record label. Then in a hole in the wall bar she gets that chance again as he walks in. But instead they hit it off. There was such a connection from the get go. Both understood that it was a one time thing but both wanted more. She gets pregnant and wants to tell him but his money hungry manager gets in her way. Months later her secret is out and he does what he can to ...more
Melanie Milburn
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot Rocker Daddy

Kendra is an enterprising record company owner who wants to sign a major band to her label. When she successfully sneaks her way into meeting THE Johnny Maxton of Mephisto, she’s so stricken that she forgets to give him her business card. He in turn can’t stop thinking about her even while playing. When they run into each other at a bar later that night, things really heat up! This was a very hot romance with a gorgeous as anything rock star at a crossroads, an evil record compan
Dolores
Shelves: layla-valentine
I received this book for Free to Give My True & Honest Review.

Another great love sturdy by Layla Valentine. Here we see lead singer/song writer Johnny Maxton of Rock Group Memphisto & small record label owner Kendra Peters, who initially gets herself in to see Johnny to give him her card, which didn't go to plan but that didn't matter add after the concert & having a quiet drink they bump into each other & this was the start of that deep connection.
This is a lovely easy read that
Debra Richardson
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for something good to read that is full of sweetness, love, character growth, and family, look no further this is the book for you. This is book is amazing and so well written it will leave you feeling book-satisfied – almost like the satisfaction you get after eating your favourite meal. The characters are beautiful, realistic and have depth. The ideas are well-developed and there is enough drama that will keep you reading. The ending is beautiful.

I received a free copy of th
Kimberly
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic read, loved that it's based in Seattle, as I grew up there. Johnny is an interesting character, the rockstar that was tired of the life. I can see that, the need for a new creative direction. Kendra made her own future, a career that she loves and yes she fangirls just a bit when finally face to face with such a handsome man. Story really pulled me in, stayed up way too late reading. Music bonds souls, love it.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Renata Gill
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by the amazing duo Layla Valentine and Jolly Rayner!!
A sexy rock star romance that will have you humming while flipping those pages.
When Kendra decided to go back stage to meet Johnny and give him her business card she never thought that she would end up pregnant with his child.
Should she tell Johnny the news?
But someone threatens her......... If she tells Johnny she will risk losing her record label and he could see the end of everything he has worked for.

I received a free
Korkoi
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Helping each other find peace
by Korkoi

OMG! What a beautiful story. It really touched my heart, mind and soul, as it was very well written. You'll need to prepare yourself for the drama, sizzling hot connection and the anticipation of how things are going to turn out between Johnny and Kendra. The author did an amazing job writing this story that makes you feel good, as the story goes on. It is a book that deserves a recommendation and high praise.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprou
M
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kendra wants Johnny to switch to her label and sneaks back stage to talk to him, only that doesn't go as planned. Flash forward to them meeting in a bar, spending some quality time between the sheets *wink wink*. Then they each go their separate ways...until Kendra finds out she's pregnant.
Loved it as a quick read. Could have fleshed the characters out a little more, but overall the leading lady was pretty spunky and enjoyable to read, while Mr. superstar was down to earth and sexy.

I received a
Chris Bennett
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I’d give it 5+ stars if I could. The characters were unique, terrific and had great depth. The storyline was really interesting and well paced. I found it difficult to put the book down and was able to read it in one sitting. Thanks to Layla Valentine and Holly Rayner for another wonderful read.

Misty Goan
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic well written rockstar romance. The storyline is smooth flowing and is sweet with some exciting drama, angst twist and turns and lots of chemistry that kept me addicted page after page. The characters were interesting and well developed that included some emotional turmoil in this sweet thrilling story.

Tonya Sims harper-dixie
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a swoon worthy book. I really enjoyed how Johnny and Kendra met, they had great chemistry. But Johnny is on the road all the time so how can they have a relationship, it is just not ment to be.

When they part, Johnny will leave Kendra a surprise gift.
Read how these two overcome the challenges that will make them stronger together.

Chris Bennett
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I’d give it 5+ stars if I could. The characters were unique, terrific and with great depth. The storyline was really interesting and well paced. I found it difficult to put the book down and was able to read it in one sitting. Thanks to Layla Valentine and Holly Rayner for another wonderful read.

Kim Wijnja
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful romantic story. The chemistry is very good between the two main characters and that makes the book read wonderfully. Everything is well described and I myself have nothing to complain about. The other characters also come into their own as well as all drama and romance. From me 5 stars, this is definitely a book to enjoy and therefore a must.

linda wilson
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great romance read about rock star Johnny and Kendra who owns her own record label and their bumpy road to happiness , it has drama , hot chemistry , surprises , a little steam and Rick Johnny's manager a man to hate for what he does to Kendra , a great read that's well written with a good storyline , great main characters HEA and epilogues , definite must read

Reena
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A page turner

I really loved this book. It was a page turner and hooked me in the story from the start. The chemistry between the characters was off the charts. There was a surprise pregnancy, a "villain" in the face of a manager, steamy moments, as well as a little of angst, and of course a HEA. A great quick read!

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read, with lots of chemistry and hotness. This is a well written story and hooked me from the start.This is a quick hot read, with a interesting plot and fantastic characters, great emotion and Loads of steam!

Carol
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun book. A rocker who is tired of being a rocker, a new record label head and hot sex. This story had several twists in it with the record label handler and the band itself. It flowed well and I read it in one sitting. Couldn't put it down

Christine
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
arc review I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Wow great story of johny a singer for memphistoin when Kendra sneaks into to his concert her never thought that she be rocking his world . Kendra owner of Avalon records never thought she get more then just a interview. Awesome
Martie Jordaan Mulder
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant love story. Enjoyed the chemistry between Rocker Johnny and Kendra. Kendra sets up a meeting with him to possibly become his music promotor to release his music, they start an affair. She falls pregnant. They have people working against them but in the end it works out for them. Five stars from me.

Treasa
FUN & AMAZING!
An enjoyable read that got me Hooked from the start with an amazing well written storyline with bursts of fun and exciting drama that takes you on a thrilling sweet ride! Emotionally gripping and sexy hot chemistry! An amazing must read that warms your heart and is so easy to fall in love with!
Karina
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this latest book in the Baby Surprises Book series. Kendra and John were great. This one was a wonderful read. I liked the rock star feel of the book. Very well written with lots of hot and steamy scenes. Both seem to have obstacles in their way to the HEA. At the end it all worked out for them.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Baby Surprises (6 books)
  • The Sweetest Mistake (Baby Surprises, #1)
  • A Baby For Christmas (Baby Surprises, #2)
  • A Baby, Quick! (Baby Surprises, #3)
  • Dr. O's Baby (Baby Surprises Book 5)
  • Surprise Packages - A Royal Twins Romance (Baby Surprises Book 6)