Start by marking “Third Charm (Lovin' the Coven #3)” as Want to Read:
Third Charm (Lovin' the Coven #3)

Third Charm

(Lovin' the Coven #3)

Want to know how to ruin a holiday?
Have the guy you gave your virginity to, and then dumped you to move to another country, show up. Not kidding, it definitely puts a damper on the holiday festivities. Especially when your current boyfriends take an instant seething dislike to him. What's a girl to do? Get falling-down drunk, that's what. At least there was plenty of pie.
Published March 1st 2019 by Untold Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Third Charm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Third Charm

Start your review of Third Charm (Lovin' the Coven #3)
Dawn
Jul 10, 2019 rated it liked it
read - july 2019
reread - july 2020
ASHLEIGH Turner
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dang... this is good!

This series has all the foods! So far I have not been able to
Put it down! Looking forward to the rest of it
Danielle (Danniegurl)
Better but still need editing

This book was definitely better than the previous book. This one has some whacky things that happen but also some very big inconsistencies as well. So the book could benefit from editing for sure. The issue is with regards to who stole the books and then who turned out to actually steal the books and their explanation. Overall I do enjoy the antics of this series, I just wished it was more polished. It be even better than it already is.

I’m already moving to the next
Toma
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nice continuation of the series. I was a bit unhappy with Dot recklessly expanding her harem and not taking into consideration other members of the harem, however, since they were not "official" (for lack of a better word) this was only a minor slight in my eyes.
Sydney
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hugely entertaining!

Dot's adventures are getting wilder every time and I love it! I really enjoyed how her relationships and magic are developing. It was also really fun to meet her Nana and see more of the crazy family. I'm definitely addicted to this series!
Belly
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes read it you know you have to

Omg I wasn't sure if it could live up to the first two books but omg she did and more some. So much so much happening. And that ending nice.
Jasmine Hoisington
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series

I am seriously loving this series more and more as the books go on. I am very much Looking forward to book 4!
TipseyBookReviews
Dot is settling in Cedar Falls, figuring out her relationships, and building the coven. I really like Dot. She is fierce, and I love how open is with the guys. Chief can be a bit of a jerk, but Jimmy is hilarious. I am intrigued by Dar, and can’t wait to see what happens next :)
michelle rivera
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kindle Unlimited Reader

I am really enjoying this series. Love the characters in this interesting story and cannot wait to see what happens next. So happy this author decided to put her imagination into books and then share with us,the readers!
Kayla
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I. LOVE. THIS. SERIES. Seriously. The best. The pacing is great. The banter is hilarious. The love interests are pumpkins. I need more Dennis and Jason!
Jennifer G
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Cedar Fall's population is about to grow. Several residents from Dot and Josie's hometown who want to relocate are being given the opportunity to join the new coven in CF. Soon the town will have a florist, a bakery, and even an apothecary. However, not all of the residents are as desirable! Certain family members, ex boyfriends, and the entire demon population that seems to be finding their way through the town's newly added roaming portal. Dot must find the cause and a way to seal it befor ...more
Hannah
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love

This series just keeps getting better and better 😍 and nana is the icing on the crazy top. That cliff hanger though so glad I don’t have to wait to find out what happens next.
Lauren
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another interesting addition

Here we have another portion of Dot’s life in Cedar Falls as the newly appointed High Priestess. The main focus of this book was the relationships between Dot and the men in her life, and the main storyline of a random appearing rift into another dimension. Still had plenty of steam just like the others. Dot’s character is still one that I enjoy to read. She is flirty with her men, but resolute and commanding when she needs to be as the leader of the coven.

I did have
Ada
May 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Third Charm was so much better than the second book, I was happy to see it's improvement and engagement towards the plot that was missing in the last one.

The story starts off from the point I was looking forward to, visiting Asheville and sadly it's not one of the focal elements for the book but it does trigger the things that do matter for the plot and it was actively building up towards the end fight scene where Dot does get a nice spotlight to be a hero and honestly I liked seeing her kickas
Chrissy
Demons Ahoy!

In this third book of the series the New Moon coven is facing something very dangerous, there seems to be another batch of murders and the things doing the murdering are from another dimension.

The demon incursion causes more than just death and chaos, there are other ramifications for Dot and her coven. More and more humans are being exposed to the supernatural world. What will happen when it is no longer a secret?

Things are hotting up between Dot and her lovers, both in bed and duri
Philip Caracciolo
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome aeries! I can’t get enough!

I am an avid reader and like to read series so that I can get attached to the characters and the story! I stumbled upon this by accident trying to find something good to read! Boy am I glad I found it! I have never read anything from this author before and I was very grateful for these books! They are funny, sexy and the characters are all so well done! I am reading them one right after another and never want the stories to end! I have read thousands of books
Dharia Scarab
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it

4 stars... I really enjoyed this book and will definitely be on the look out to pick up more from the series/author.

5 stars... I l
Sarah Cushion
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Yet another fantastically funny, entertaining book from a great author. The change of narrator was a smooth transition and it actually made it better, she gave each of the characters their individuality which is a skill in itself. It had me in stitches at points and proper laugh out loud moments but never shying away from the story. Very much looking forward to the next one in the series and to see how much her harem grows!!!!

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this
Jesus Hernandez
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! What a series!!!

Loved this book. The coven is growing in numbers and the trouble that began was friggin hilarious when you find out who was behind it and why. I loved seeing how Dots relationships are growing and still holding onto Dennis being a part of it. Yay for Jason!!! The new hellhound familiar is awesome so glad to see him again at the end. What awaits Dot after the ending when she left the Diner with Dar in the epilogue chapter? I can’t wait to read the next book to find out!!!
Sarah Cleaver
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never a boring moment

Love this series always makes me giggle. So much action for a little town, all the covens trying to do is save the town and make it great again problem is theres demons running havoc everywhere. Love nanas character i can see shes guna be a feisty handful of trouble. The german shephard /hellhound dar is a great character to add to the mix.
Cannot wait to read the next one and find out what the elves are doing trying to kill the lady..... its gunna be awesome
Tiffany
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dot and her coven

Wowza. Building your own coven to make a safe place for all the supernaturals I'd harder than it looks. Somehow, Dots town has a floating portal to hell and she is going to need all the help she can get to close it before too many ppl end up dead. I look forward to the next book!
Robbin Brooks
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious and charming

I had my doubts after a weaker plot development in book two, but Faye is back in action for book three. I am loving these characters, especially Dar. And Nana is a hoot. Faye does a great job interweaving a ton of different characters without losing the thread.
Michele Moore
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

I am seriously loving this series! So many books get boring as you keep going, but these still have me hooked. I love that each book handles a new problem or adventure as we get to know the characters better and relationships form or strengthen. Totally binge worthy.
Dena
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Moving on jp

This is .moving full steam ahead. I mean we see the slow burn of Jimmy and now the chief but it is starting to pick up. We see Dot trying to navigate being the priestess and having multiple boyfriends. The familiars were a shock and we see how stressful her life is getting. This is definitely progressing much more quickly
Jacquie Stolz
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story, hot and action packed

Dot is faced with a heap of trouble when a portal to hell opens. Not only that but she is having issues with her ex that shows up out of the blue, trying to find balance with guys. This book is as hot or hotter than the previous 2. Reading book 4 now, love this series!
Helle Gade
The giggelin, snorting and generally sounding unlady like while reading this book, must have amused my neighbor's since I was sitting on my balcony. It was hilarious and panty dropping hot. Yummy! I just gobble up this series as if I was starving.

New coven members arriving, grisly murders and deliciously hot book boyfriends aplenty. Hurry up and one-click this book/series.
Katyana
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a series of cute, short, funny, fast, sexy books. And this book amped up the funny factor to a major degree, with the addition of Dar. I straight-up spat coffee out at one point, I was laughing so suddenly and hard.

We're starting to get a little bit of a tease about Dot's backstory being a bit more layered and mysterious. I'm all in for that.
Lisa
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Third book in the that is getting better and hotter

Our story continues following Dot and her coven. With vampires, a crazy Nana, a mystery and a hellhound.
Two boyfriends, an ex, and an assistant... Our Dot is a very busy witch!
Funny and sweet with hot sexy times too. Well worth Reading and can't wait to read the next installment
Jeni
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lots of action here

Fast plot, and lots of action (the physical and sexy kind both). I love that the humor in these stories has stayed intact, and the plot is progressing at a fast clip without wasting pages. A little anxious as the harem grows that they might become sexually boring but the story is good enough I'll keep reading and just skim those parts if it does :)
Mae Padua-janusas
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The adventures continue

Why I waited this long to read this book series is beyond me. I’m going through each book like white on rice. So hard to put down when you have your drama, action, adventure and sizzling romance. I do want more of Derek and hopefully Dennis would get to join in, but most definitely good for Jason.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Wrath of Angels (The Demons' Muse #5)
  • Grave Consequences (Hellgate Guardians, #2)
  • Extending Family (House of Garner Book 5)
  • Team Inez (House of Garner #2)
  • Witch, Please (Not Your Basic Witch, #1)
  • Grave Mistakes (Hellgate Guardians, #1)
  • Wolf's Bane (Wolves Next Door, #1)
  • Addie (Pack of Misfits #1)
  • Princess Ninja Warrior (House of Garner #4)
  • Reaching for Home (House of Garner #3)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Retrograde (The Afflicted Zodiac, #2)
  • No Longer Alone (House of Garner #1)
  • The Lure of the Devil (The Demons' Muse #4)
  • Shadow Thief (Flirting with Monsters #1)
  • A Token's Worth (Spawn of Darkness Book 1)
  • No Rest for the Wicked (University of Morgana: Academy of Enchantments and Witchcraft #3)
  • Reigning (To Tame a Shifter, #5)

Lovin' the Coven (7 books)
  • First Moon (Lovin' the Coven #1)
  • Second Blood (Lovin' the Coven #2)
  • Fourth Rite (Lovin' the Coven #4)
  • Fifth Essence (Lovin' the Coven #5)
  • Sixth Sense (Lovin' the Coven #6)
  • Seventh Seal (Lovin' the Coven #7)

News & Interviews

Award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa’s highly anticipated new book, Once I Was You: A Memoir of Love and Hate in a Torn America, arrives...
“Can we talk?" "I tried. You ignored me. That window has now been closed." "I'll buy you a cup of coffee and a slice of pie." "You slick bastard.” 0 likes
“You said pie. Are we talking a la mode, or just whip cream?" "I'll even tell Marge to warm it up." "Yeah. That's kind of what a la mode means. Hot with ice cream. Pie noob.” 0 likes