Start by marking “Third Charm: A Reverse Harem Tale (Lovin' the Coven Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Third Charm: A Reverse Harem Tale (Lovin' the Coven Book 3)

Third Charm: A Reverse Harem Tale (Lovin' the Coven Book 3)

Want to know how to ruin a holiday?
Have the guy you gave your virginity to, and then dumped you to move to another country, show up. Not kidding, it definitely puts a damper on the holiday festivities. Especially when your current boyfriends take an instant seething dislike to him. What's a girl to do? Get falling-down drunk, that's what. At least there was plenty of pie.
Published March 1st 2019 by Untold Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Third Charm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Third Charm

Jessica
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes read it you know you have to

Omg I wasn't sure if it could live up to the first two books but omg she did and more some. So much so much happening. And that ending nice.
Sarah Cleaver
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Never a boring moment

Love this series always makes me giggle. So much action for a little town, all the covens trying to do is save the town and make it great again problem is theres demons running havoc everywhere. Love nanas character i can see shes guna be a feisty handful of trouble. The german shephard /hellhound dar is a great character to add to the mix.
Cannot wait to read the next one and find out what the elves are doing trying to kill the lady..... its gunna be awesome
Tiffany
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dot and her coven

Wowza. Building your own coven to make a safe place for all the supernaturals I'd harder than it looks. Somehow, Dots town has a floating portal to hell and she is going to need all the help she can get to close it before too many ppl end up dead. I look forward to the next book!
michelle rivera
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kindle Unlimited Reader

I am really enjoying this series. Love the characters in this interesting story and cannot wait to see what happens next. So happy this author decided to put her imagination into books and then share with us,the readers!
Megan Bohun
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this series

Really do. It's funny, light, well written. Love all the characters. I love that the main character has female friends whom she has wonderful relationships with. That's rare in these type of books. I highly recommend them.
kaycee
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

These are the best RH series ever! Steamy, but with an actual storyline! So well written and I hope the series never ends!!
Karen Tipton
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love these books

This series was very entertaining, I laughed at all the silly naughtiness. Can't wait for the next book to come out!
Katie King
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So much fun!

I love this series! The characters are hilarious and the trouble they find are always exciting and funny! Totally recommend!!!
Kathy Landis
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So much fun

Really, these books are so much fun to read. I enjoy the characters and the plot, but more than that they're just very entertaining.
Jessica Luyckx
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
loved it.
Could not put it down
THese books read to fast because I am always dissapointed when it is over and have to wait for the next one.
Do not hesitate to read this series. It is awesome!!!
Karla
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!!

I have absolutely loved every book. I cannot wait for more in this series. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Pops
Love this series .. ❤ ...more
JAMIE WHITE
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just plain amazing

This series is a favorite of mine. Reader beware there is a cliff hanger but every book has a completed problem so you arent to frustrated.
gina garza