Start by marking “A Mutual Friend (The Bent Zealots MC, #6)” as Want to Read:
A Mutual Friend (The Bent Zealots MC, #6)

A Mutual Friend

(The Bent Zealots MC #6)

Courageous lives forever.
King: I’m just a mild-mannered truck driver trying to do right and make it through each day. When my rig was held up by neo-Nazi thugs, they stole a shipment intended for the Bent Zealots MC. I need to make it right by the bikers.
During a rumble at the clubhouse, I found myself brutally dry-humping a dark, smoky biker. Appalled by my behavior, I
Published February 8th 2019 by Quicksilver Books

To ask other readers questions about A Mutual Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Mutual Friend

Start your review of A Mutual Friend (The Bent Zealots MC, #6)
Coco.V
Aug 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/11/2020)! 🎁
Maritza
Aug 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019, wtf
WTF!!! Am I reading the same book as those who gave it a 5* rating? I am struggling to finish this book as lascivious activities are taking place in the sacristy of a church with an ex-priest. Usually I don't mind some questionable scene writing but this is too much. The only reason I am reading this further is that I am committed to a team challenge here on GR and this fit the bill. I normally love all things MC but I won't even put this on my biker shelf. The author is one I've read before and ...more
Rhonda
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love MC, I love MM and I love the two together. Layla Wolfe is really good at bringing stories I like together. This is her 4th book in The Bent Zealots series and I just adore King and Anton!! Each book in this series gets better and better. If you like these two genres, you really need to pick up this series. It's awesome!!!
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
A Mutual Friend is the 6th book in The Bent Zealots Series. I think this book took an interesting turn. It has taken me a while to write this review because I am still not sure how I feel about it. I do like paranormal. I do like dark stories. And I do like M/M reads. Which are all elements in this book. There is murder, mayhem, twists and turns to this story to keep this book interesting.

Layla Wolfe knows how to write a good story that keeps you gripped to your seat. This story is very graphic
B E
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Mutual Friend: Bent Zealots

What a story!
I really felt sorry for Barclay and his situation.
Happy that Flannery and Lilly found each other.
Antonio and King were the best, the things they had to see and do were very disturbing. The fact they found their love of each other through everything was awesome.
Ashley
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Demons and Bikers

This was definitely a new experience for me. It touched on all of my favorite things to read about. It has demons, bikers, some super hot MM action, and a bit of a thriller mixed in.
Andrea Gillan
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow

Demon's and possessed. This book was a gripping read. I over every page. King finding out his true self and Antonio leaving the church hunting demon's.
Charlene
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Mutual Friend, book six in the Bent Zealots series follows King Statesboro and former priest, Father Antonio Primo. While out delivering a shipment of drugs, King is attacked and the drugs are stolen. While trying to figure out where the drugs have gone, a dispute breaks out between Bent Zealots and Aryan Nation, and he finds himself up against Antonio. When a former Prospect, Barclay Samples begins acting strangely, Antonio offers his help since his specialty is demonology.
Kitt
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was ok
This was an odd, strange, eerie, paranormal story. I found the events and relationships confusing, and I didn't really relate to any of the characters. The exorcism and demon elements were just strange. I didn't really feel any romance element between the two leads, either.

Gaele
I’m going to start with a verbatim insertion of the publisher/author prologue for this particular book.

This book is not for the faint of heart. It contains scenes of graphic gay sex, illegal doings, consensual bondage and discipline, cannibalism, graphic depiction of the dark arts, and violence in general. It’s a full-length novel of 65,000 words, rated 18+ due to possible triggers. There is no cheating or cliffhangers, and HEAs for all.

If anything in the prologue has you thinking ‘not for me’
Linda Reads
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Caution ahead: demonic activity, gruesome details, Dom/sub M/M play and BDSM…Whoa!
King is a big strapping ginger-haired truck driver who is carrying drugs to the the Bent Zealots MC in Arizona when he’s attacked and the drugs are stolen. He tries to figure out how to tell the club when a fight breaks out between the Bent Zealots and Aryan Nation guys. Since he’s new to this club, he attacks a man who he takes for one of the Aryans, but their positions lends itself to some naughtiness. King hasn’
Elysian Fields
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I have been interested in this author for awhile and jumped at the chance to read this story. It sounds so unique and different, fresh and interesting. I however, had a very difficult time finishing it. While the overall story line is good, there was just too much to the story and I didn't feel like it was a standalone so I was trying to catch up while trying to enjoy the story, 2.75 stars.

The positive: there is demons, MC's, M/M lovin' and interesting dialogue. Unique plot line with fun take o
John-Torleif  Harris
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked how Antonio accepted that the supernatural existed with such certainty that the people around him can't help but believe. I was a bit confused about his training though. Was he a demonologist because he had a gift for it that was honed by the Church? Or did he receive the ability from his training, which would sort of imply that the ability should be tied to the God-given authority as a priest...

King's situation throughout this whole story was often ridiculous. In the beginning, every go
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Definitely a page turner, but the gruesomeness is at my limit to which some places it was making me really queasy where I has to step away from this story to settle down from the thought of these scenes.
In the last book we met Noel ‘Father Moloney’ well this book is his ex lover former priest Antonio ‘Anton’, at first seeking to reunite with his lover but Noel is happy with Fremont but Noel sends Anton to The MC for work. Now his work to help a crazy Barclay before he turns to the worse and no
Penny Ellgass
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
A former priest, a demonologist, agrees to look in to a former prospect for the Bent Zealots MC, who is acting weird. Thus follows violence, demons, death and new associations and friendships.
A truck driver has a package stolen that belongs to the MC, and is determined to find it and get it where it belongs. He makes new friends and experiences many weird interesting things.
A very different type a book, but it was intetesting.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Kimkbries
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
King and Anton’s story was a very interesting story. Anton was asked to help the Bent Zealots with a demon issue. While working on the challenge he meets and is instantly attracted to King. Together they try and handle the demon, but also discover their feelings for each other. I recommend reading the cautions in the blurb about the book by the author to make sure this is a story for you. If you can accept them, you will find a romance that I really enjoyed.
Sheri
I’ve been a fan of Layla Wolfe’s Bent Zealots MC series since the beginning. A Mutual Friend is the 6th book in the series. I recommend starting with book 1 to get the full Bent Zealots experience.
A Mutual Friend is the story of truck driver King and former priest Antonio.
A true Layla Wolfe m/m book with some paranormal in the mix. Throw in the usual Bent Zealots suspects, some new quirky characters, and a demon; and you have the steamy, dark, and violent newest LW book!
Tanya
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
his truck was held up and all the goods stolen and now he needs to try to make it right with the bikers it was meant for. He is caught doing something which has now embarrassed him. the guy he did it with is now in a mission and will need his help. how will they get on? Will they be able to work together? Will they finish the mission? See how they get on

Sheryl
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A truckers special shipment of drugs is hijacked from his truck. Getting between a brawl with the gang that stole it and the gang that paid for it is almost more than he can handle but he ends up wrestling with a sexy gang member. Now the pair must face the paranormal, both gang members and being near each other while trying to keep their attraction at bay.

this is a book from the Bent Zealots MC series by the author.
Jamie Lovering
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I got this book free though a Valentine's day promotion on bookfunnel. I have very much enoyee this book. I couldn't put it down. The story line was very interesting and love blooming between the two main characters was very sweet. I think the underlying message to this story was about acceptance and not judging people for being different. Espeacially those with mental illness. I am glad that part was put in as my son and I bot have learning disabilities.
Melissa Schaub
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 6th book in the Bent Zealots series and once again this author has given an extraordinary tale of sexy bikers and a hot M/M couple that like their kink. I really enjoyed this book. It was intense and I was eager to see how it all turned out for King and Antonio. I can’t wait to read more!
Alex
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read all the bent zealots series and enjoyed them. If you like MM and bikers why wouldn't you?! This book has everything I enjoyed in the rest of the series re heat and action. King and Anton are great but it is quite dark in places and I'm not sure how I felt about some of the twists the book took with Barclay. Read the publishers note and you have then been warned!!
Sherry Hays
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed this book from an advanced reader copy.
I really enjoyed reading this book. I don't usually read M/M books but this is one author's
I will read.
The story was very well written and kept me enthralled until the last page.
The characters had very good chemistry.
I would recommend this book to others who read this genre.
L H
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a really intense story with an edge. King and Barclay are pursuing something good, a love story between the two of them in a series of precarious situations. There is both danger and steam which makes this a wild read that grips you from the first chapter to the last.

Anabela.M.
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have mixed feelings about this book. I liked the beginning, King's predicament making me laugh. That,and his reaction to his attraction to Antonio.
But then,to me,it all got confusing: the wording, the demon hunt, allowing Barclay to continue to create havoc,the dom/sub discussions.
I loved all the othe books by Layla Wolfe, and maybe that's why I expected something different.
Mandy Sawyer
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, so where to start?! I was reading this book with a constant wtf face! There is a hell of a lot going on. You’ve got M/M, demons, MC, graphic details of murder and a lot of gore. Great job by Layla, impressive writing skill.
Lorrie Gedert
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, it was my first book by Layla Wolfe.
While it maybe a little graphic for some it only made it more realistic for me. It combined 3 of my favorite topics gay bikers, crime and the paranormal! I look for to my next read by Layla Wolfe.
Jolene
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story. I really had a problem putting it down. King and Antonio had so much going on from minute one but found where they each belonged.

I received an advanced copy and voluntarily left an honest review.
Tammy
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
M/M paranormal read. King and Anton are great characters and their story is fast paced, intense, a bit dark and intriguing. Will they be able to save Barclay? This is a fast-paced read with loads of drama and lots of twists and turns. I was hooked from beginning to end.
Kirsty Turner
May 31, 2020

• Rory's Last Chance (Love in Xxchange, #1)
  • Bare-Knuckle Love (Rabid Mongrels MC #1)
  • The King's Beast: Book One
  • The Spindle's Curse (Ever After, #1)
  • Unscripted (Unscripted, #1)
  • The Boss (The Killough Company, #1)
  • Bonded by Fate (Heart's Desire, #1)
  • Cafe Om Love: Books 1-7
  • A Berserker Birth (Berserker Saga, #3.5)
  • Handsome Death
  • Sinth Savior - A Sci-Fi Alien Romance: Sinth Strain Abduction Prequel Short Story
  • Sinth Savior - A Sci-Fi Alien Romance (Sinth Strain #0 Prequel)
  • Stripping His Armor (Shift & Seek, #1)
  • The Wizard Wolf (WindWard Triad, #1)
  • Fisher's (Takoda Outreach Center, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Hidden Bride (Turners vs Coopers of Chance Creek, #3)
  • Daddy Ink (Get Ink'd #1)
  • The Cowboy's Forbidden Bride (Turners vs Coopers of Chance Creek, #5)
Bestselling author Layla Wolfe likes to bring you alpha males--sometimes two at a time--and the kick-ass women who love them. Her BARE BONES MC series explores the dark, disturbing life of the biker club in Arizona. Her spinoff series THE BENT ZEALOTS MC is a gritty MM saga. THE ASSASSINS OF YOUTH MC is a spinoff set in Utah. For a FREE COPY of THE BARE BONES #1, sign up for her newsletter at: htt ...more

The Bent Zealots MC (7 books)
  • A Dangerous Reality (The Bent Zealots MC, #1)
  • A Gorgeous Mess (The Bent Zealots MC, #2)
  • A Lone Stranger (The Bent Zealots MC, #3)
  • A Wild Wicked Weekend (The Bent Zealots MC, #4)
  • A Cuddly Toy (The Bent Zealots MC, #5)
  • A Long Con (The Bent Zealots MC #7)