Start by marking “Because He's Perfect” as Want to Read:
Because He's Perfect

Because He's Perfect

Because He's Perfect is a charity anthology with all proceeds being donated to the Movember Foundation. Twenty-one authors ranging from first time writers to long-term storytellers, seek to dispel all the myths from the romance world about what a perfect hero should be. Emotional or physical disabilities and illnesses are nothing to be ashamed of; in fact they can make a m ...more
Published April 30th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Because He's Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because He's Perfect

Ola Adamska
Inhibition by Dani Rene
OMG OMG - I finished this one with only one though! Where the hell is the next part of the book.
It's fast, unpredictable and so addictive! Characters are well developed both main characters are strong and are broken yet perfect. Adrian needs control to get his erection work. Scarlett is his doctor (psychiatrist). She's broken just like Adrian.
Both characters are MC bred. Yet so different. I love the way, Ms. Rene craves her characters to look perfect, but in the end, her c
MissPetiteBrunette
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
- Inhibition (Because He’s Perfect Anthology) By Dani René (5 stars)

This is Dani’s contribution to the Because He’s Perfect Anthology for the Movember Foundation and it is just that....Perfect! This story is a prequel short story(meaning will will get the full story in the future) about a Biker named Adrian Stryker and his struggle with performance issues due to his past. Can he get the help he so desperately is looking for and realize that no is “perfect.” We just have to find the right “normal
Tre Talbot
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
My review is currently for Inhibition by Dani Rene. We’re given a taste of Adrian and his character he speaks with Dr. Higgins. I’m intrigued by not only Adrian but the Doc too. There’s a connection shared with these two and I feel it’s more then physical. I cannot wait to get their full story.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what an anthology and for such a great cause. I’ve been dipping in and out of this book to read the amazing stories that these authors wrote. Some authors I already love and others are new to me.

Because he’s perfect.....

Inhibition by Dani Rene

I’m super happy to see Adrian and Scarlett are getting their own full length story as I NEED MORE!

This author is awesome. Throw in taboo and a biker and she comes up with a brilliant story.

Adrian is an alpha male with a dark past and secrets. It takes
Deanne Taylor
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to be honest......I haven't read them all.....time is a harsh taskmaster! So far I've only gotten to Elle Boons story......she's a one click for me so had to read this!
It's the beginning of what looks to be an amazing new series.....not that she could write a bad one but still......very hot!
Tymber and Ivy......two strangers who could have easily missed each other of one of them hadn't decided to take that extra step.....life has damaged them both......him with a horrible health scare....
K.A. Graham
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Because He's Perfect Anthology...

☆☆☆5 stars☆☆☆

This anthology is all about the men in our lives, and the struggles they go through, physically and mentally. Some are obvious to the human eye, yet others are more of an internal battle.

The authors involved put their heart and soul into these stories and it shows. They're emotional and raw, and definitely tug at the heart strings.

I loved The Heart of The Matter by author Morgan Campbell. Hers was a story of a budding romance between Colin and Laure
Brandi
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review for Screw Up - This was a good read. Loved the fact that the hero had an issue and his gal only offered up help and understanding.

Worth the Risk - After being gone from home for years, she is back for her mom's funeral where she runs into the one that got away. He pushes her away because he has a secret. I love that of all people she is the one that would understand! great story.

Inhibition - Great quick read but warning it is a cliffhanger motorcycle club story.

The Cure - Story has a bunc
Lisa Roberts
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inhibition by Dani Rene
This was a quick read but oh boy packed a huge punch with bad boy biker Adrian Stryker who has a huge problem and is very intimidating in a scary way and his first visit with the very striking Dr. Higgins things heat up in a whole new light and I could not put this down. These characters are fascinating and have me so interested what the connection is I can not wait for more. Very exciting.

Deep Breaths by Ally Vance
I really loved Will and Drew it was full of emotion and s
Lisa Hemming
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the Anthology, I read “Screw Up” by Renee Harless.

Sofie and Carter are such a sweet and passionate couple and I absolutely loved their story. They are both very smart, career driven and commitment shy. When Carter noticed Sofie in the elevator he was mesmerized by her beauty and overwhelmed by her sassy personality. Sofie wasn’t impressed by Carter at first but she loved his sexy blue eyes and how handsomely he filled out his suit. He didn’t say much in the meeting, which she thought was st
Frances
This review is for Deep Breath by Ally Vance. I will add more to this anthology, when I read more.

Deep Breath by Ally Vance 4⭐

This story is cute and caring. It's about how two guys meet and become more. How one of the guys isn't going to let a lung condition determine his relationship and how the other one will try and live with it all.

This story is different from Ally's, others stories but It's good and perfect.
Jamillah Smith
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Deep Breaths by Ally Vance
Wow!!! This short story about Will and Drew so sweet and cute so heartfelt. Loved it. Wish it was longer.
Julie Workman
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Screw up by Renee harless.

I loved this short but steamy story, Carter is the silent brooding type and Sofie is genuine and beautiful.
It drew me in from the first page as all Renee's books do❤
Rhonda
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Royally Twisted by Elle Boon. So, right off the bat, Ms. Boon made me cry!!! That's a good thing in my book because it means the story has immediately touched something in me. We follow the story of Tymber, a man who has survived breast cancer and Ivy, who is living with a nightmare you never hope happens to you and it's aftermath. The story is an introduction to a new MC series. This story made me laugh, made me cry and ticked me off at a few places. Both characters deal with ...more
Debbie Dumke
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
- Screw Up By Renee Harless is her contribution to the ‘Because He’s Perfect’ Anthology for the Movember Foundation.

We first met Sophie in Screw you, as Blake’s best friend & assistant at the newly formed marketing company Blake had formed. Sophie is not your typical rich socialite, she’s loyal, kind-hearted, fiercely protective and would do anything for those she cares about.

Sophie is vying for a promotion to an account executive, and landing this new client will not only earn her this prom
SaraLou
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Because He's Perfect - An anthology for the Movember Foundation.

••Inhibition by Dani René
A fast paced, intense read.
Adrian Stryker is broken, he's not perfect, he doesn't think there is anyone that can help him but Dr. Scarlett Higgins might just be the one person that can help. The only person who understands his needs. Just when things are heating up, a phone call changes everything.
Inhibition is just the start. MC isn't my go to genre, but I think Dani René  may have just changed that. I'm
Stacy Jordet
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Unexpected Risk by Anna Blakely in this anthology.

Kole and Sarah are suppose to be happy and getting ready to walk down the aisle. However Kole gets some devastating news after a mission that didn't go as planned and he is struggling with how to feel about this. He is a man of action and getting a diagnosis like this shakes him to the core.

Sarah wants to be the supportive fiancee but Kole shuts down on her and runs. She is having issues of her own but doesn't want to share her concerns b
LianaReads blog
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars, angst, april-19, arc
Suck and Sweet by Maria Macdonald
I enjoyed this short story so much because it treats a topic that many couples and friends are dealing with in a relationship or marriage and that's about infertility and how they cope with it.

Apart from the writing, fast-paced read, the author has created the perfect characters that are showing every natural emotion and how they appear when someone is dealing with it. All the insecurities, the negation stage, the fear and despair of not being worthy and the love
Heather
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Don't Sugar Coat It by Anna Edward's in this anthology. I really liked this short story. She captured the attitude of the kids in the story perfectly and I really liked Chiara and Alex and that they were both teachers. It felt a little heavy on the medical information giving about the condition but that is understandable for this type of story.
Gina Burkart
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read Missing Piece by KL Humphreys. And this story is a amazing read that will have you loving this amazing story. Series of life problems that each other see that can help each other in a way.
Teresa Juckett
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inhibition by Dani Rene'

All I can say is "Wow" this story sucked me in and had me flipping pages as I couldn't get enough of this story and left me wanting more and more. This is just the prequel, but damn does it start out with a bang. This is about a biker named Adrian Stryker who is having a performance issue and decides to seek help and meets Dr Scarlet Higgins and the attraction is instant, but then thing's start going wrong. Will she be able to help him or is she even willing to help him?
Natasha
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Inhibition by Dani Rene.
This may be a short story,but it grabs your attention from the start. You meet biker boy Adrian who is dealing with performance issues and seeks the help of a doctor. Here he meets the lovely Scarlett. Is she the one to help him out?! A must read
Hanan
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review is for Inhibition by Dani Rene.

Inhibition is a fast paced quick read.
It’s a prequel to the story of Scarlett and Adrian.

Adrian Stryker needs help.
So seeks it begrudgingly with Doctor Scarlett Higgins.
Adrian is a mans man. Alpha,strong and dominant.
He thinks therapy is for the weak.
But he’s at his wit’s end.
Scarlett Higgins is a psychiatrist.
She helps try and fix the “broken” people.
While hiding her own brokenness.
Intertwined with this doctor/patient story is another jaw dropping plot.
Tammy
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So far I have read the missing piece by k.l. Humphreys
Tyler used to be carefree and full of life, now he has turned into a bitter shell of himself. Heidi seems to be just what he needs to pull himself out of his anger issues. These two seem to have that instant spark I totally loved these two right from the start of the book to the very end
Inhabition by Dani Rene
Adrian is going thru some serious issues with sex. Scarlett seems like the perfect woman to help him crush those old beliefs. Loved t
Marybeth
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars. I read Screw Up by Renee Harless from this anthology, and after meeting Carter and Sofie I am hoping there is a full book for them in the works. This is a short but very sweet and sexy story that totally gave me all the feels! I would expect nothing else from Renee. I like how she took a real problem and wove it into the story with tact and grace. This story reminded me that first impressions are not always as they seem. Luckily for Sofie and Carter that wasn’t all they had to go on ...more
Ann Walker
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm reviewing Suck and Sweet by author Maria Macdonald.

I do love anthologies. I think they are the perfect way of being introduced to 'new to you' authors as well as reading short stories written by favourites. I am no stranger to Maria's books and she never disappoints. I loved Suck and Sweet. It is a short story highlighting a fear and concern that affects many men. I loved the characters and felt all the emotions and I truly did want to see Noah and Gracie together. I would highly recommend r
Jaime Reynolds
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Screw Up by Renee Harless is a terrific short story featuring Sofie and Carter. Their instant connection is felt the minute they appear in the same room for a business deal. I love how she can take any disorder and incorporate it into a story beautifully. I wish there were more to this story because I have not had enough of these characters.
Lori Amey
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Missing Piece by KL Humphreys. I loved Tyler and Heidi's story. Tyler lost his leg in a terrible car accident, all his self esteem was gone. Heidi was a single parent of a daughter, she needed someone to love and treat her right. Together they healed each other and I fell in love with them. I can't wait to read the other authors stories in this book. I highly recommend you read this book.
Amy
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deep Breaths by Ally Vance

Super cute! I loved Will and Drew and their will they, won’t they story! Just one complaint for Ally... it’s too short! Gah! I need more!

Super excited to read more of these stories soon!
Becky Ballenger
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this arc through Ally Vance, and OMGOSH!!!! I loved every single story!!!!! Being an asthma sufferer, I loved Ally’s story that much more. Dani René’s contribution was AHHHHMAZING!!!!! This anthology was spectacular!!!!
Mel Allen
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From this anthology I read The Missing Piece By K L Humphrey’s. Tyler and Heidi’s story WOW once I started this book I couldn’t put it down, this story had me crying. There are so many emotions in this story with love, fear and compassion. A fantastic short story that you will absolutely love.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »