Start by marking “Because He's Perfect” as Want to Read:
Because He's Perfect

Because He's Perfect

Because He's Perfect is a charity anthology with all proceeds being donated to the Movember Foundation. Twenty-one authors ranging from first time writers to long-term storytellers, seek to dispel all the myths from the romance world about what a perfect hero should be. Emotional or physical disabilities and illnesses are nothing to be ashamed of; in fact they can make a m ...more
Expected publication: May 7th 2019 by Anna Edwards

To ask other readers questions about Because He's Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because He's Perfect

MissPetiteBrunette
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
- Inhibition (Because He’s Perfect Anthology) By Dani René (5 stars)

This is Dani’s contribution to the Because He’s Perfect Anthology for the Movember Foundation and it is just that....Perfect! This story is a prequel short story(meaning will will get the full story in the future) about a Biker named Adrian Stryker and his struggle with performance issues due to his past. Can he get the help he so desperately is looking for and realize that no is “perfect.” We just have to find the right “normal
Lisa Hemming
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the Anthology, I read “Screw Up” by Renee Harless.

Sofie and Carter are such a sweet and passionate couple and I absolutely loved their story. They are both very smart, career driven and commitment shy. When Carter noticed Sofie in the elevator he was mesmerized by her beauty and overwhelmed by her sassy personality. Sofie wasn’t impressed by Carter at first but she loved his sexy blue eyes and how handsomely he filled out his suit. He didn’t say much in the meeting, which she thought was st
Frances
This review is for Deep Breath by Ally Vance. I will add more to this anthology, when I read more.

Deep Breath by Ally Vance 4⭐

This story is cute and caring. It's about how two guys meet and become more. How one of the guys isn't going to let a lung condition determine his relationship and how the other one will try and live with it all.

This story is different from Ally's, others stories but it good and perfect.
Tre Talbot
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
My review is currently for Inhibition by Dani Rene. We’re given a taste of Adrian and his character he speaks with Dr. Higgins. I’m intrigued by not only Adrian but the Doc too. There’s a connection shared with these two and I feel it’s more then physical. I cannot wait to get their full story.
Julie Workman
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Screw up by Renee harless.

I loved this short but steamy story, Carter is the silent brooding type and Sofie is genuine and beautiful.
It drew me in from the first page as all Renee's books do❤
Debbie Dumke
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
- Screw Up By Renee Harless is her contribution to the ‘Because He’s Perfect’ Anthology for the Movember Foundation.

We first met Sophie in Screw you, as Blake’s best friend & assistant at the newly formed marketing company Blake had formed. Sophie is not your typical rich socialite, she’s loyal, kind-hearted, fiercely protective and would do anything for those she cares about.

Sophie is vying for a promotion to an account executive, and landing this new client will not only earn her this prom
Stacy Jordet
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Unexpected Risk by Anna Blakely in this anthology.

Kole and Sarah are suppose to be happy and getting ready to walk down the aisle. However Kole gets some devastating news after a mission that didn't go as planned and he is struggling with how to feel about this. He is a man of action and getting a diagnosis like this shakes him to the core.

Sarah wants to be the supportive fiancee but Kole shuts down on her and runs. She is having issues of her own but doesn't want to share her concerns b
Hanan
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review is for Inhibition by Dani Rene.

Inhibition is a fast paced quick read.
It’s a prequel to the story of Scarlett and Adrian.

Adrian Stryker needs help.
So seeks it begrudgingly with Doctor Scarlett Higgins.
Adrian is a mans man. Alpha,strong and dominant.
He thinks therapy is for the weak.
But he’s at his wit’s end.
Scarlett Higgins is a psychiatrist.
She helps try and fix the “broken” people.
While hiding her own brokenness.
Intertwined with this doctor/patient story is another jaw dropping plot.
LianaReads blog
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars, angst, april-19, arc
Suck and Sweet by Maria Macdonald
I enjoyed this short story so much because it treats a topic that many couples and friends are dealing with in a relationship or marriage and that's about infertility and how they cope with it.

Apart from the writing, fast-paced read, the author has created the perfect characters that are showing every natural emotion and how they appear when someone is dealing with it. All the insecurities, the negation stage, the fear and despair of not being worthy and the love
Kira Assad
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Unexpected Risk by Anna Blakely in this anthology. I look forward to reading the rest!

I absolutely LOVE the R.I.S.C Bravo team novels. This was a short, but beautifully done addition to this series. This novella follows Kole, a new member to the team, and Sarah, a lwayer. They fell madly for each other, and even though they only have known each other for a short time, knew they were meant for one another. Through some unexpected and harsh life changing situations, it almost seemed like li
Ann Walker
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm reviewing Suck and Sweet by author Maria Macdonald.

I do love anthologies. I think they are the perfect way of being introduced to 'new to you' authors as well as reading short stories written by favourites. I am no stranger to Maria's books and she never disappoints. I loved Suck and Sweet. It is a short story highlighting a fear and concern that affects many men. I loved the characters and felt all the emotions and I truly did want to see Noah and Gracie together. I would highly recommend r
Teresa Juckett
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inhibition by Dani Rene'

All I can say is "Wow" this story sucked me in and had me flipping pages as I couldn't get enough of this story and left me wanting more and more. This is just the prequel, but damn does it start out with a bang. This is about a biker named Adrian Stryker who is having a performance issue and decides to seek help and meets Dr Scarlet Higgins and the attraction is instant, but then thing's start going wrong. Will she be able to help him or is she even willing to help him?
Marybeth
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars. I read Screw Up by Renee Harless from this anthology, and after meeting Carter and Sofie I am hoping there is a full book for them in the works. This is a short but very sweet and sexy story that totally gave me all the feels! I would expect nothing else from Renee. I like how she took a real problem and wove it into the story with tact and grace. This story reminded me that first impressions are not always as they seem. Luckily for Sofie and Carter that wasn’t all they had to go on ...more
Tammy
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So far I have read the missing piece by k.l. Humphreys
Tyler used to be carefree and full of life, now he has turned into a bitter shell of himself. Heidi seems to be just what he needs to pull himself out of his anger issues. These two seem to have that instant spark I totally loved these two right from the start of the book to the very end
Inhabition by Dani Rene
Adrian is going thru some serious issues with sex. Scarlett seems like the perfect woman to help him crush those old beliefs. Loved t
Lori Amey
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Missing Piece by KL Humphreys. I loved Tyler and Heidi's story. Tyler lost his leg in a terrible car accident, all his self esteem was gone. Heidi was a single parent of a daughter, she needed someone to love and treat her right. Together they healed each other and I fell in love with them. I can't wait to read the other authors stories in this book. I highly recommend you read this book.
Nancy
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This part of my review is for Unexpected Risk and I CANNOT wait to read the rest of this book if Anna Blakely's part is anything to go by. An emotional rollercoaster for a man that has always been so strong and cannot fathom living with a disease like he has been diagnosed with nor putting his loved one thru that; so glad we have a sassy, independent, sexy lady to help him see the error of his ways as he is trying to save her from a psycho bent on killing her. AWESOME!!!
Kim Ruiz
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Anna Blakley's book Unexpected Risk. This book captures real emotions after an unexpected diagnosis. Kole and Sarah are a wonderful couple that have to work through their own insecurities about what lies ahead. Throw in action and humor and you have a book you won't want to put down. Definitely recommend reading. I am looking forward to reading more in this group of books. I received a free copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Beth Althouse
Unexpected Risk by Anna Blakely

I love Anna's R.I.S.K. series. Love, heartache, uncertainty. Can Kole and Sarah survive the heartbreaking news they receive? Will Kole lose the team that has always had his back? Working through their emotions all while throwing in a little unwanted action this book did not disappoint! I am looking forward to reading the rest of the books in the Because He's Perfect anthology.
Joy Westerfield
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just read Inhibition by Dani Rene and even though it is short, it is incredible! I love MC and this doesn't disappoint. When Adrian meets Scarlett, he feels maybe she can help him. But can she? Adrian has demons he needs to send away and Scarlett may be the one person to show him how, but as you read, will their pasts collide and prevent them from trying? I hope that their is going to be a full length book about this story, because I want more!
SaraLou
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
••Inhibition by Dani René

A fast paced, intense read.

Adrian Stryker is broken, he's not perfect, he doesn't think there is anyone that can help him but Dr. Scarlett Higgins might just be the one person that can help. The only person who understands his needs. Just when things are heating up, a phone call changes everything.

Inhibition is just the start. MC isn't my go to genre, but I think Dani René  may have just changed that. I'm excited to read the rest of this story.
Danielle Marlowe
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Missing Piece by K L Humphreys. This was a great story, it was well written with a great plot that was filled with many emotions. The characters were strong, everything that happened, what they had went through, it was emotional.
I don't want to get into too many details, I don't want to give anything away. The best I can suggest is to read this. It was great. K.L. Humphreys did a great job on it. I really enjoyed it.
Thank you, K.L. Humphreys. Wonderful job :)
Amanda Williams
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Missing Piece by K L Humphreys. This book evoked every emotion possible in me and by the end, I was a blubbering wreck. First-rate writing. I adored the characters and they immediately felt like family. If the rest of the books are even half as good as this one this anthology will be an utter bargain. Before even finishing her story I had pre-ordered the anthology. I cannot wait for this to drop on my kindle.
Mona williams
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i read the missing piece by kl humphreys. it was so sad about a guy who lost a limb due to a accident. he doesnt feel like a man anymore. than he meets her and she shows him there is more to life than feeling sorry for yourself. the second book i read was inhibtion by dani rene. it was really kinda sad too. he decides he needs help to find out why he cant perform as a man. it has something to do with the way he grew up.
Stephanie Bird
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read The missing piece by K.L. Humphreys.

This story is a beautiful short story. You don't feel like you've missed part of the story like you do sometimes with other short stories.
Tyler and Heidi develop a forever love and she helps him come to terms with his feelings about his amputation.
I cried, smiled, sighed. It is just beautiful.

Brienne Mahaffey
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The missing piece by KL Humphreys!! A sweet story about how sometime you need an outside point of view to see what everyone else see in you. Sometime you need to forgive yourself and let go even when you think you don’t deserve it! Let others love you even when you think you don’t deserve it!!
You can be broken and be perfect to someone.
Jaime Reynolds
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Screw Up by Renee Harless is a terrific short story featuring Sofie and Carter. Their instant connection is felt the minute they appear in the same room for a business deal. I love how she can take any disorder and incorporate it into a story beautifully. I wish there were more to this story because I have not had enough of these characters.
Amy
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deep Breaths by Ally Vance

Super cute! I loved Will and Drew and their will they, won’t they story! Just one complaint for Ally... it’s too short! Gah! I need more!

Super excited to read more of these stories soon!
Becky Ballenger
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this arc through Ally Vance, and OMGOSH!!!! I loved every single story!!!!! Being an asthma sufferer, I loved Ally’s story that much more. Dani René’s contribution was AHHHHMAZING!!!!! This anthology was spectacular!!!!
Mary S.
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review of Inhibition by Dani Rene

I was warn the story was short but how could you leave me hanging like that?. Now I need the whole story Adrian will definitely have so many dark secrets and Scarlett I hope she is as sweet as I imagine her to be even with her dark secrets too.
Mel Allen
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From this anthology I read The Missing Piece By K L Humphrey’s. Tyler and Heidi’s story WOW once I started this book I couldn’t put it down, this story had me crying. There are so many emotions in this story with love, fear and compassion. A fantastic short story that you will absolutely love.
Goodreads Librari...: Need authors added to a book 1 9 Apr 24, 2019 10:01AM