Start by marking “Be Mine” as Want to Read:

Be Mine

A Valentine’s Collection of Sexy Short Stories by Six NYT Bestselling Authors

ebook
Published February 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Be Mine, please sign up.
**Nicole scroll down and look for the big FREE. clink on the link and follow the directions

Bev
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I only read Indy and Lee's story and whilst it was great to visit with Lee again because LEE, I'm kinda sad. Why? Because I saw a glimmer of the old KA style of writing shining through that I thought had been lost forever with the crapfest that her newer books have been.

It was super short and I wouldn't have bothered with it had it not been free *shrugs*
Cristina
Feb 12, 2019 rated it liked it
This book consists of 6 short stories that have as a main subject Valentine’s Day.
A Rock Chick Valentine by Kristen Ashley ⭐⭐⭐
Once Upon A Red-Hot Kiss by Lauren Blakely ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Seaside Serenade by Melissa Foster ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shadows of You by J. Kenner ⭐⭐
Dirty Sweet Valentine by Laurelin Paige ⭐⭐⭐
The Bedroom Experiment by Kendall Ryan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I was never a fan of short stories and once again I proved myself that it’s not good to keep trying doing something I don’t like even tho I keep hoping that something mig
 B.E.Love
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great Kristen Ashley short. I loved reading about Indy and Lee.
Stacie
3 1/2 Short Story Stars!

I only read the Kristen Ashley story and the Lauren Blakley story. Both were cute and funny.

Happy reading!
Alina
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
*Warning* I am biased against KA, so my review will not be favorable!
I read the KA Valentines book I am not a fan of the rock chick series, though it does have all the usual elements and if you liked the first book you will like this one. I've realized that this author has a certain idea of what men and women should act or behave , and I do not agree with it. Its sad though because i loved her books a long time ago.
Coco.V
Feb 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
Exclusive collection! Six delicious standalone short stories designed to bring both the sexy and the sweet this Valentine’s Day.

A Rock Chick Valentine by Kristen Ashley

Indy Savage fell in love with Lee Nightingale at the age of five. Lee claimed Indy a lot later. Now they’re married, with children, have not yet been out on a date…and it’s Valentine’s Day. Lee’s so busy being a badass, he’s forgotten. So what’s a Rock Chick to do? Take matters in her own hands. Not to mention, hold a grudge, but
Antonella
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-stories
Okay so I have read only Lee and Indy's story by KA because I love Liam and I will read any little bit about him there is.

*freebie
Xerxia
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
This should have been amazing. These are a group of great authors and what’s more perfect for romance than Valentine’s Day? Alas.

A Rock Chick Valentine by Kristen Ashley - an outtake from some series. Probably people who have read that series will love this. I was merely bewildered. There were twenty-five named characters in a 5,000 word short story? That’s 23 more than needed to be there. This is a big nope for me.

Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss by Lauren Blakely - friends to lovers, set up as a pre
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
Awesome free anthology from some super authors. I loved the Rock Chick Valentine, especially. So nice to revisit Lee and Indy. But all of them were super fun, short reads that add to their famous series. So I was thrilled to get this one!
Kate Hastings
Be Mine : 6 Valentine’s Themed Shorts
Overall : 4⭐’s

1. A Rock Chick Valentine : Kristen Ashley : Liam ‘Lee’ Nightingale and cashews...’nuff said. Although, not ‘nuff said’ LOL, because I wanted more. I’m greedy like that with my KA faves. 3.5⭐’s

2. Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss by Lauren Blakley : Kirby & Mach are friends-to-lovers sweet, steamy goodness. Will likely add other titles from this world to my TBR. 4⭐’s

3. Seaside Serenade by Melissa Foster - Confession : this is my first time reading Me
Jewlsbookblog
A Rock Chick Valentine by Kristen Ashley
Indy’s book wasn’t my favorite with her OTT antics, but I couldn’t resist the cuteness of this short story! It was sweet, sexy, and funny!

Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss by Lauren Blakely
Kirby and Macy’s story was a sizzling friends to lovers story! I loved the jinx, hot kisses, and the red lingerie...Kirby never saw it coming...

Seaside Serenade by Melissa Foster
Brock and Cree could have solved a host of issues if they had owned up to their attraction sooner! A
Alison
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this & Thank you guys for giving this hot sweet read for your readers
Lady Heather
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great ensemble of short stories from some of my favorite authors.
Really enjoyed Rock Chick Valentine featuring Indy and Lee!❤
Melanie
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
6 fun and sexy short stories that revolve around the day of love from some authors I enjoy ❤
Sandy S
4 stars

BE MINE: A Valentine’s Collection is a mixture of sweet and sultry; sexy and sinful short stories; most if not all are part of established or upcoming series.

RELEASE DATE: February 8, 2019

Christine
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
I will preface by saying I do not like the majority of novellas, but this was a freebie and I was in the mood for some fluff so I gave this a chance. If I were to average the rating for all stories in this collection, it comes out to 1.8 stars so this collection was definitely a bust for me.

A Rock Chick Valentine - 3
I haven't been a fan of KA's latest works so I went into this with very, very low expectations. KA has a habit of ruining characters when writing them into subsequent stories so I wa
Rachel
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Rock Chick Valentine - I can never get enough of Lee and Indy, and this fun little Valentine's day catch up with the original KA couple was no exception.
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
A perfect Valentine's Day read! Highly recommend it if you're looking for a short/quick book to read. <3
Jody Holford
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
cute stories- really loved Melissa Foster’s and Lauren Blakely’s
Kimberly Walowski
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great short stories by most of the authors. Was disappointed in the short by J. Kenner. I came away angry instead of happy/smiley after reading it.
farmwifetwo
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
KA only
K B
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars
I received a free copy of the short Valentine's story A Rock Chick Valentine by Kristen Ashley in the Be Mine: A Valentine’s Collection of Sexy Short Stories and this review was given freely.
Frustration, envy, and a happy ending. Frustrated with the man she has loved since high school and determined to have her first romantic Valentine's date with her husband Lee, Indy makes secret plans for Valentine's day
that her busy husband hijacks.

Once Upon a
Kim
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Once Upon A Red Hot Kiss by Lauren Blakely

This is a sweet little valentine story about Macy and Kirby who were side characters in the Heartbreakers series. Kirby sings duets with his sister, Ally. Macy works for them as their manager.

Kirby is jaded about holidays and especially about Valentine's Day since he feels like it has brought him nothing but bad luck. He is funny, smart, but kind of grumpy and introverted. Macy is his complete opposite. She is perky, positive, extroverted, and adores all
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5 stars. This was a fun, free Valentine's anthology. I enjoyed a few stories a lot and a few I did not like. Here are my thoughts:

A Rock Chick Valentine by Kristen Ashley- A quick catch up with Lee and Indy. Fun, but not a full standalone story like the others.

Once Upon A Red-Hot Kiss by Lauren Blakely- A cute, fun standalone best friends who have always-wanted-each-other-to-lovers. I felt like these two really adored each other and were meant to be.

Seaside Serenade by Melissa Foster - Anoth
Elizabeth
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Six short sexy stories, each by a different author:

Shadows of You by J. Kenner - 5 Star
Part of Stark Security and the main characters are getting their own book that takes place after this story. Not an official HEA, but that’s okay since they are getting a full book. Sexy, erotica, a little mysterious.

Seaside Serenade by Melissa Foster - 4 Stars
Part of Seaside Summers series. Well written, sweet and sexy, total alpha male, makes we want to check out the series.

Dirty Sweet Valentine by Laureli
Konny
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wohoo, who doesn't love a collection of lovestories by six bestselling authors for free?? Not me, I love love love it.
Be Mine contains:
A Rock Chick Valentine by Kristen Ashley. Come on can you ever not be enterttained by a KA book? That's gonna never ever happen to me. 5++ stars.
Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss by Lauren Blakely . From the Heartbreaker series, Kirby and Macy.
Seaside Serenade by Melissa Foster Brock and Cree.
Shadows of You by J. Kenner, Denise and Mason.
Dirty Sweet Valentine by Laurelin
Michele A.
Shelves: series
Loved Rock Chick Valentine by Kristen Ashley. Great look at Indy and Lee several years after their epilogue. Nice touch and true to their characters.
I liked the whole compilation, but did enjoy some more than others - Lauren Blakely and Melissa Foster's short stories especially. I will say that some of them led to more questions than answers, but such is the way of these anthologies.
Really appreciate these authors put this anthology together for free to celebrate Valentine's Day.
Jenn Cunha
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun assortment of quick reads by authors you've come to know and love. Many of the stories are about couples that are already connected or have known each other for some time, so there's not a lot of time spent building the relationships. These are short, sweet (sometimes hot) stories with a Valentine's Day theme.
Franchise
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I only wanted to read about the rock chicks since Ms Ashley is my absolute favorite author. I read the second story just to read it since it was there and free but it was so boring. I felt like I wasted precious time over something that bought me no joy. Back to the rock chicks—I wished it was longer. I miss the rock chicks
Cara
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Of all the six short stories in this anthology, Lauren Blakely’s definitely stood out as the best, a complete romance with an epilogue, covering many more pages than the other stories. She really put in the effort; I felt like the other stories were just a scene or two that the authors quickly threw together.
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a