Start by marking “TAG” as Want to Read:
TAG

TAG

They did this.

The government.

But it wasn’t just our government, no, it was every governing body, in every country, around the globe. In an attempt to reduce overpopulation they unleashed a virus unlike any other, but they couldn’t predict what happened next. The infected became cannibalistic monsters, every trace of humanity gone.

They hunt us down wherever we go.

We are the
Kindle Edition
Published February 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about TAG, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about TAG

Nikki Landis

This novella packs a big punch in a short amount of time. There's a great plot and more than a few surprises along the way that keep the reader engaged from start to finish. Love the contrast between the brutal harsh reality of a zombie apocalypse and the sweet romance between Alex and Mia. There's plenty of gore and horror-filled moments for those who want their zombie fix but I think it's also fast paced story with lots of action and tension. It's obvious it's well thought out and planned whi
Helen Simpson
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I HAVENT READ A GOOD ZOMBIE BOOK IN A WHILE AND LOVED THIS. THIS BOOK HAD EVERYTHING SECRETS, BETRAYAL AND GOOD OLD ZOMBIE ACTION. MY ONLY CRITICISM IS I FELT THE ENDING WAS RUSHED AND COULD OF BEEN EXTENDED.
Samantha
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Tag is a story about Mia, Alex, and their life after the zombie apocalypse. As we read we find out how they survive and fall in love when life is at it's worst. When the book begins, Mia and Alex are strangers. They meet when Alex and his friends raid Mia's hideout for supplies. There is an instant draw between the two and together they face all the trials, secrets and lies the end of the world has brought them.

The book itself
Janis Crise
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying I'm not really a zombie book person. That being said I was totally into this. So maybe I am a zombie book person or its just this book. The distress that I'm not use to in my normal reads was exciting. Honestly I enjoyed When they had to jump from the window to escape the zombies breathing down their necks. That's kind of sick but that's the beauty of books all the fun without any of the realities. It wasn't all running from zombies; it definitely has a plot with some gove ...more
Annamarie
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
As usual Alice brought the goods. I enjoyed the story. I've read plenty of Vampire and Witch type book's, but this is the first Zombie book I have read and I have to say I enjoyed it.

I loved the chemistry between Alex and Mia, I think that they worked well together which is shown in the story when they are planning to see what Mia's father is up to. I liked Donovan he was cool and his involvement in places helped the story. I hated Karen, she was horrible for no reason. It's not like it was Mia'
Donna Till
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya, zombie
OMG!!!!! I loved this book!
I was drawn into this book from the very beginning until the very last page that I had trouble putting it down. This is the first book I have read by this author and would love to read more. I liked the authors writing style and the book just flows so smoothly.
Mia is at boarding school when the virus breaks out, everyone tries to escape but the don't get very far and Mia ends up back at the boarding school. Alex and his team come across Mia and the boarding school whil
Naurarwen
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I do love a good zombie book, and this was certainly no exception. It was nice for once to have a different setting for the zombie apocalypse, this time set in the United Kingdom. Mia is 17 and a sixth former at an all-girls boarding school when the world goes to hell. With a touch and go prologue who will survive the end of days. I have to admit some bits of the story were a little predictable but this in no way took away from the story for me, in fact, it enhanced the parts of the story I didn ...more
Tara
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They found Love In a Hopeless Place

Set in the UK during a zombie apocalypse, that the government engineered. A school girl named Mia and a guy named Alex find each other and together they try to stay alive.

I really liked this book and that is saying a lot since I don't read a lot of horror books. I was sucked in to the story immediately. There was romance, but it did not over power the storyline. I feel like the book is mainly about how even in a world that is falling apart you can't lose yours
Corinne M
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this new piece of art by AJ Everheart. The story begins in UK during an epidemic that brought a zombie apocalypse. I loved this book and that says a lot because I don't read horror or end of the world books. Incredible storyline and amazing love story that left me wanting more. I really loved Mia and Alex's dynamic in the whole book. Even through uncertainty, they were certain of their feelings. Fantastic descriptions that kept me right at the edge of my seat. I'm hoping we're going to get ...more
Lynzi Nguyen
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been in an end of the world/zombie apocalypse mood for a while now. So when I came across this, I couldn't wait to read it.
First off, that cover is fricking AMAZING!!! It drew me in and I HAD to have more.
The story didnt disappoint either. I absolutely loved it. Seeing the end of the world in a different country, was kinda awesome. The story line kept me hooked. I loved the characters. I didnt want it to end, and I'm left wanting more. So fricking good!!

The rule of TAG, is dont get caugh
Amanda Williams
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic read. Wow, what can I say about this storyline? It's absolutely incredible. So innovative and inventive. The author writes with so much imagination but somehow still manages to create some realism so that you feel the book is happening right now. The world building is something else and I loved reading it. The characters were great to get to know. This story has everything you could want.
kiwi
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was a cover read for me. I really looked forward to a book about zombies, I haven't read many of them. Unfortunately, I expected to read to be more about the zombies than the survivors since the cover has a mouth covered in blood. This was still a good book, I just really felt that the ending left no point to the story. It was too much of an abrupt ending.
Jessie Chick
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely amazing! It will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time. This was my first zombie apocalypse book I have read and I loved every minute of it especially the romance. The characters were also perfect for this story! This is a game of tag you don't want to be caught in but you definitely want to read this book!
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
This is an amazing story! Not one I normally read but I loved it so much.

The characters are fantastic to read about and I could just keep reading and reading about them. I was left wanting more from their story and their journey to survive.

The story had twists and turns, and when thought it was going one way, it took a different turn.

Definitely a 5 ⭐ read.
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not usually one for apocolypse stories i gace this story a go as i have read this authors other work in an alternative pen name along with the blurb and teasers drawing me.
Wow i could not put it down. It drew me in and kept me on the edge of my seat. I was gasping at the twists and turns and wanting to throw my kindle out the window at some parts!
Eager to read more by this author!
Michelle Corchis
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This story was amazing! Right from the start, it pulled me in and wouldn't let go.
Fantastic writing and story.
Review to come