Start by marking “Tag (The Survival Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tag (The Survival Games, #1)

Tag

(The Survival Games #1)

They did this.

The government.

But it wasn’t just our government, no, it was every governing body, in every country, around the globe. In an attempt to reduce overpopulation they unleashed a virus unlike any other, but they couldn’t predict what happened next. The infected became cannibalistic monsters, every trace of humanity gone.

They hunt us down wherever we go.

We are the
Published February 22nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tag, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tag

Start your review of Tag (The Survival Games, #1)
Danielle's
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wild card read Paperback

This isn’t my unusual read but I fancied something different and the idea of drink tea during the zombie apocalypse appeared to me.

Tag is a fitting title which is awesome when the it falls into place.

Mia is at school when the out break happens. The school bus is supposed to take them somewhere safe but the monsters have other ideas. Now she’s alone and living on her instincts.

Alex’s life before the breakout wasn’t clean cut or above the law. Lucky for him his skills ha
Nikki Landis

This novella packs a big punch in a short amount of time. There's a great plot and more than a few surprises along the way that keep the reader engaged from start to finish. Love the contrast between the brutal harsh reality of a zombie apocalypse and the sweet romance between Alex and Mia. There's plenty of gore and horror-filled moments for those who want their zombie fix but I think it's also fast paced story with lots of action and tension. It's obvious it's well thought out and planned
Helen Simpson
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I HAVENT READ A GOOD ZOMBIE BOOK IN A WHILE AND LOVED THIS. THIS BOOK HAD EVERYTHING SECRETS, BETRAYAL AND GOOD OLD ZOMBIE ACTION. MY ONLY CRITICISM IS I FELT THE ENDING WAS RUSHED AND COULD OF BEEN EXTENDED.
Samantha
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: zombies
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Tag is a story about Mia, Alex, and their life after the zombie apocalypse. As we read we find out how they survive and fall in love when life is at it's worst. When the book begins, Mia and Alex are strangers. They meet when Alex and his friends raid Mia's hideout for supplies. There is an instant draw between the two and together they face all the trials, secrets and lies the end of the world has brought them.

The book itself
Janis Crise
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying I'm not really a zombie book person. That being said I was totally into this. So maybe I am a zombie book person or its just this book. The distress that I'm not use to in my normal reads was exciting. Honestly I enjoyed When they had to jump from the window to escape the zombies breathing down their necks. That's kind of sick but that's the beauty of books all the fun without any of the realities. It wasn't all running from zombies; it definitely has a plot with some gove ...more
Lisa Louise
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved this zombie story. Had me hooked from the first page and enthralled till the end. Wasn't too gory. All about survival. Great character's and great storyline. Need more of Mia and Alex.
Michelle Corchis
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This story was amazing! Right from the start, it pulled me in and wouldn't let go.
Fantastic writing and story.
Review to come
Donna Till
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya, zombie
OMG!!!!! I loved this book!
I was drawn into this book from the very beginning until the very last page that I had trouble putting it down. This is the first book I have read by this author and would love to read more. I liked the authors writing style and the book just flows so smoothly.
Mia is at boarding school when the virus breaks out, everyone tries to escape but the don't get very far and Mia ends up back at the boarding school. Alex and his team come across Mia and the boarding school whil
Naurarwen
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I do love a good zombie book, and this was certainly no exception. It was nice for once to have a different setting for the zombie apocalypse, this time set in the United Kingdom. Mia is 17 and a sixth former at an all-girls boarding school when the world goes to hell. With a touch and go prologue who will survive the end of days. I have to admit some bits of the story were a little predictable but this in no way took away from the story for me, in fact, it enhanced the parts of the story I didn ...more
Corinne M
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this new piece of art by AJ Everheart. The story begins in UK during an epidemic that brought a zombie apocalypse. I loved this book and that says a lot because I don't read horror or end of the world books. Incredible storyline and amazing love story that left me wanting more. I really loved Mia and Alex's dynamic in the whole book. Even through uncertainty, they were certain of their feelings. Fantastic descriptions that kept me right at the edge of my seat. I'm hoping we're going to get ...more
Lynzi Nguyen
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been in an end of the world/zombie apocalypse mood for a while now. So when I came across this, I couldn't wait to read it.
First off, that cover is fricking AMAZING!!! It drew me in and I HAD to have more.
The story didnt disappoint either. I absolutely loved it. Seeing the end of the world in a different country, was kinda awesome. The story line kept me hooked. I loved the characters. I didnt want it to end, and I'm left wanting more. So fricking good!!

The rule of TAG, is dont get caugh
Stacey Broadbent
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You had me at zombies. I am a sucker for a good thriller and even better if it includes zombies.

Mia has been surviving on her own since the outbreak but when a group of people break into her sanctuary, everything changes.

Alex feels a need to protect this girl who has made it on her own. It’s obvious she can fend for herself, but everyone needs a little human touch.

Great story behind the outbreak. Characters you can’t help but love. Action and drama and even a bit of love.

Can’t wait to see what
DarkRaven Reviews
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic read. Wow, what can I say about this storyline? It's absolutely incredible. So innovative and inventive. The author writes with so much imagination but somehow still manages to create some realism so that you feel the book is happening right now. The world building is something else and I loved reading it. The characters were great to get to know. This story has everything you could want.
kiwi
Mar 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was a cover read for me. I really looked forward to a book about zombies, I haven't read many of them. Unfortunately, I expected to read to be more about the zombies than the survivors since the cover has a mouth covered in blood. This was still a good book, I just really felt that the ending left no point to the story. It was too much of an abrupt ending.
Jessie Chick
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely amazing! It will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time. This was my first zombie apocalypse book I have read and I loved every minute of it especially the romance. The characters were also perfect for this story! This is a game of tag you don't want to be caught in but you definitely want to read this book!
Tracy W (Tracy&HelensRomanceBlog)
This is an amazing story! Not one I normally read but I loved it so much.

The characters are fantastic to read about and I could just keep reading and reading about them. I was left wanting more from their story and their journey to survive.

The story had twists and turns, and when thought it was going one way, it took a different turn.

Definitely a 5 ⭐️ read.
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not usually one for apocolypse stories i gace this story a go as i have read this authors other work in an alternative pen name along with the blurb and teasers drawing me.
Wow i could not put it down. It drew me in and kept me on the edge of my seat. I was gasping at the twists and turns and wanting to throw my kindle out the window at some parts!
Eager to read more by this author!
Sal
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely cracking read!
I love a good zombie book and this is definitely a good one. The characters are likeable and believable, the action is paced well making you want to turn the page to find out what is going to happen to Mia and Alex next.
I really hope we get a follow up to this book as I want to know what happens next.
Riah Pilling
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely incredible!

I have never read a book like this before, everything just worked and flowed together perfectly. The balance of tension, gore, romance and devastation was exceptional. I'm so in awe of this story!
Katt Faëhart
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
Annamarie
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I enjoyed the story. I've read plenty of Vampire and Witch type book's, but this is the first Zombie book I have read and I have to say I enjoyed it.

I loved the chemistry between Alex and Mia, I think that they worked well together which is shown in the story when they are planning to see what Mia's father is up to. I liked Donovan he was cool and his involvement in places helped the story. I hated Karen, she was horrible for no reason. It's not like it was Mia's fault that their friend got shot
Tara Lynn
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They found Love In a Hopeless Place

Set in the UK during a zombie apocalypse, that the government engineered. A school girl named Mia and a guy named Alex find each other and together they try to stay alive.

I really liked this book and that is saying a lot since I don't read a lot of horror books. I was sucked in to the story immediately. There was romance, but it did not over power the storyline. I feel like the book is mainly about how even in a world that is falling apart you can't lose yours
Grace Gibson
Jacqui
Mar 08, 2019
Lisa Louise
Mar 22, 2020

• Playboy Princes (Royals of Arbon Academy, #2)
  • Toy Soldiers: A Gender Swap Age Regression Tale
  • Devils' Day Party
  • Made of Steel (Made of Steel #1)
  • Filthy, Filthy Flesh-Eaters
  • Race Against Time
  • Planet 99 Publishing Sampler: 3 Books In 1!
  • Private Dick (Gender Swap Detective #1)
  • To Seduce a Witch's Heart (Love and Magic, #1)
  • The Game
  • The Subtweet
  • Asher Black (The Five Syndicates, #1)
  • Park (Archer's Creek Book 4)
  • Unspeakable Acts: True Tales of Crime, Murder, Deceit, and Obsession
  • Marked (Black Water Academy, #1)
  • Fungi
  • Carved in Ice (Made of Steel #3)
  • Little House on the Wasteland

The Survival Games (2 books)
  • Hide & Seek (The Survival Games, #2)

News & Interviews