Start by marking “Her Submission (Dirtier Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Her Submission (Dirtier Duet, #2)

Her Submission

(Dirtier Duet #2)

The second and final book in the Dirtier Duet by Lisa Renee Jones.

Abbie swore that she was done with rich, powerful men. They've hurt her. They've hurt her mother, who she will do anything to protect. She's done playing the submissive. She's ready to fight back.

Published April 23rd 2019 by Julie Patra Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Her Submission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Submission

Start your review of Her Submission (Dirtier Duet, #2)
Lisa Jones
Feb 11, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
DIRTY RICH BETRAYAL DUET IS COMPLETE - LOVE ME FOREVER IS OUT NOW!

Happy Release Day!

It's finally the day for Mia and Grayson's finale! I know this book has been so long-awaited and I'm very excited to share how Grayson and Mia find their happily ever after - but it won't be as easy as they think!

I hope you'll check out LOVE ME FOREVER, and if you haven't ready DIRTY RICH BETRAYAL (book one), it's available everywhere as well.

BUY LOVE ME FOREVER (book two) - Now Available
Amazon → http://mybook.t
Coco.V
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review to come...
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
I liked the story. I liked Gabe and all the other guys from the previous books. It was a bit exciting and sexy and sweet. But these books are just too long. One book would've been enough for Gabe and Abbie. I can count on 325 hands how many times Abbie wanted to run away in these two books. It was just too much - too immaure - too stupid really. No idea why LRJ is repeating so much in her books these days. An editor could've cut at least a third of these two books and it wouldn't have hurt the s ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
Her Submission is the second book in the Dirtier Duet and must be read in order as this book picks up right where His Demand ended and you would be utterly lost if you haven't read that book first!

Gabe and Abbie were instantly attracted to one another when they met but Abbie's ex husband is up to no good, and it seems that even though everything is against her Gabe is willing to standby her through it all.

This book had so much going on I cannot form my thoughts on how to word this review
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
I truly enjoy reading Lisa Renee Jones. You never know which way her stories will go or what will happen. Not everyone is who you think they are and have pasts that will some times make you stop and think. But, most of the times, their pasts is what made them who they are now and the repercussions aren’t as bad as they feel they will be.

This is true for Gabe and Abbie. Gabe feels Abbie will walk away when she finds out about what he has done … Abbie fears that his non-disclosure will do nothing
 Mary ❤️ DBO
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-dbo

★4 Stars★

Her submission is the second book in the Dirtier Duet by Lisa Renne Jones and picks up right where the first book His Demand ended. Being a duet, you must read the first book, to get the full story and events.

Abbie's husband, Kenneth, is dead and you think that she and Gabe are free and out of problems to a HEA. But no, things get complicated...Again. With Abbie and Gabe, nothing seems easy.

The first half of the book seemed to pass very slow for me. It seemed that the action went roun
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Her Submission by Lisa Renee Jones is book Two in the Dirtier Duet. This continues the story of Gabe and Abbie, so you should read the previous book 'His Demand' to fully enjoy this one. This starts right where we left off in the previous book.
We learn more of what had happen to Gabe and what he has done. Gabe has been worried that his past will hurt his future with Abbie. Abbie to is working past her feelings with her own past. These two love each other but their story hasn't been a easy one f
Carvanz
What a great ending to this duet!

This picks up right where His Demand ended. But now Abbie and Gabe find themselves in a vulnerable place. Abbie is ready to call it quits as her past rushes to catch Gabe in her troubles but this time it could put him away for a long time…if she’s not found guilty of the crime first. With each of them struggling to completely trust the other, they wade through a minefield of information to find the key that will lay to rest the accusations sure to be hurled at th
Babel
Live-wire intensity from the very first page. It's all sizzling with threatening energy as this passionate couple, Gabe and Abbie, face the law, the past and a triunvirate of enemies in a last stand. So exciting!

The author's style relies heavily on dialogues, so every pull and push of the plot happens while characters are talking, teasing, planning, verbally sparring and proclaiming their fears, promises and raw feelings in the open.

The main characters are committed to saving each other. Howeve
April Symes
Her Submission by Lisa Renee Jones is book 2 in the Dirtier Duet. This is the continuing story of Gabe and Abbie. Book 2 starts off right where book 1 left off.
Abbie and Gabe find themselves in a vulnerable spot. Abbie's past comes rushing to the forefront while Gabe does everything he can to prevent his part from Abbie from finding out his role that he played in her past plus making sure she's kept safe from the danger that's stalking her. The plot is full of action, drama, angst, twists, turns
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
An engaging finale to Gabe and Abby’s Duet. Jones has given us so many directions this mystery could have gone in. I was anxious to find out how it would all play out. Jones amps up the suspense with clues and increasing stakes. As we uncover pieces of the puzzle, we are faced with shocking truths.
Repetition and aspects of the conclusion were minor issues for me. I felt that after all the build up with the mystery, the resolution wasn’t as exciting as I’d been expecting. While I had hoped for a
Michele
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: con-rom, priority, 0419
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie.com

Hot romance and a good dash of intrigue turned Her Submission, the finale in Lisa Renee Jones’ Dirtier Duet, into a page-turner of a book sure to keep readers captivated.

First off I should mention that you will want to read this duet of books in sequential order. Book two picked up exactly where book one left off and boy didn’t it start things off with a bang. Lisa Renee Jones turned up the heat level between Abbie and Gabe and she also threw everything
Rosemary
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
After reading his Demand, I was anxious to see how the rest of Gabe and Abbie's story would unfold and Lisa Renee Jones did not disappoint! In true fashion, Jones kept us on the edge of our seats and what you initially think may unfold is quickly changed as the storyline twists and turns. This was filled with sensuality and suspense and I could not stop flipping pages. Just when I thought I knew what Gabe and Abbie were willing to risk, they surprised me time and again. Another wonderful additio ...more
Kai
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2019
This was an ok conclusion to the duet. I found the writing better. But the internal dialogue going back and forth was really annoying. I couldn’t get past the the circular back and forth I-trust-you I-don’t-trust-you.
Sharon
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His Demand is book 1 in the Dirtier Duet and Her Submission is book 2.

I feel like these two can be read separately from the other books in the series as a standalone duet. That is not to say that you won’t be intrigued by the other characters and want to read their stories too, but you could read this duet first.

One thing I have to say upfront is the characters look nothing like the covers on the books, but that is only of note if that thing is important to you. Gabe is blonde and Abbie is a red
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Gabe and Abbie's finale and we finally get Gabe's back story. In previous books of the Dirty Rich series he always came off as the easy going playboy. I like seeing the darker side to him and learning why there was a darker side.

After what he went through, it really surprises me how quickly he let Abbie in. That's part of why I enjoyed this couple so much. It's insta-love but with the struggle you see in a new couple who are afraid to trust.

All things seem to always come back to the father. I
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Abbie's ex-husband is dead! Now it is really time to freak out!

Abbie and Gabe are both treading lightly wondering if they are going to become prime suspects in the death of Kenneth. Not that either of them would not celebrate the fact that he is out of their lives, but now, all the stress over the pet shelter is about to become the prime reason for the professional hit.

The plot twists and twists again at every corner. One thing remains steady ~ family will stand by you in times of trouble. True
 Tania
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Submission is the final and 2nd installment of the Dirtier Duet. This book is NOT a standalone, You mhst read His Demand first.
Gabe and Abby's story continues on from where we were left in His Demand.
We learn more about their pasts, their struggles of dealing with the past. This book is a hot and steamy read. There's so much more I want to say but I won't spoil it for you..
Cristina
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-requests
The perfect ending for a great duology.

Though it wasn't full of suspense like the first one, it still had what it takes to keep you reading.
EpicRomanceReviews
•⭐´¨) ¸.•⭐'¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
❤~🌟~❤ 4 EXPLOSIVE STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

“This man consumes me.”

Prepare for mega fireworks and juicy drama galore in HER SUBMISSION, the exhilarating conclusion to Lisa Renee Jones’s Dirtier Duet!

PREMISE
HER SUBMISSION picks up right where book one, HIS DEMAND, left off, with the catastrophic news about the untimely death of Abigail Tanner’s abusive ex-husband proving to be a game changer for her sizzling hot relationship with powerful attorney Gabe Maxwell. Now as they f
Sandy S
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date April 23, 2019

The second and final book in the Dirtier Duet by Lisa Renee Jones.

The problem is that Gabe Maxwell is one of those rich, powerful men and he refuses to be ignored. He's in her path and she can't seem to steer clear of him. He wants her. She wants him.
Paula Radell
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every time I open a new book by Lisa Renee Jones, I know three things will happen:
1. I will devour it in one sitting because nothing is worth the wait to see how it ends.
2. It will consume me from start to finish and leave me wanting more.
3. I will fall head over heels in love with the hero and declare him the “best one ever” – until the next book comes along.
It’s just happened again with Her Submission, book two of the Dirtier Duet and the suspenseful conclusion to Gabe and Abbie’s story. It si
Mary Lou Hoffman
HER SUBMISSION is the second book in the Dirtier Duet. This series must be read in the order of release. It is also the twelfth release in the Dirty Money series. The duet can be read in any order of the series, though I always recommend reading a series in the order of release.

If you’ve read HIS DEMAND, then you need to read HER SUBMISSION. You know you need to know the rest of the story. In my opinion, this could just as easily be called His Submission or Their Submission. It just wouldn’t hav
Kim
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 to 4 stars

The 2nd act to Gabe and Abbie's story is here! As the story kicks off, it picks up right where His Demand left off so everyone is in crisis mode to deal with the news delivered at the end of the first book. It's all hands on deck as Reese, Cole, Reid and Blake try to figure out the best way to proceed to protect Gabe and Abbie. Of course that means more self-sacrificing comments and actions from Abbie while Gabe tries to cover all her escape routes to convince her that Kenneth will
Lissette
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Gabe Maxwell walked into her life, Abbie wasn't sure what to make of it. She'd walked away from a rich and powerful man, vowing she'd never have anything more to do with him or others like him. To her dismay, Gabe has torn her world asunder. He's thrown her for a loop, one she's not sure she'll ever get out of. The man incites her baser desires. He makes her question the world around her. Most of all, he completes her in ways her ex-husband never could. Ways that make her want him more with ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yet another brilliant duet has ended!
Her Submission by Lisa Renee Jones is the second part of the Dirtier Duet, and carries on right where His Demand finished. Abbie are coming to terms with the shocking news about her ex-husband and Gabe just wants to keep her safe.
Abbie feels the need to run, to keep Gabe from being tarred by the same brush smearing her. Gabe’s having none of that though. There’s only one way to fight this and that’s together.
That could be the tagline for this duet. ‘Together’
Michelle
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gabe and Abbie...aww! Her Submission is part two of their story. This is another whirlwind romance, but once again it is amazing! Gabe tries to hide his past full of pain, behind jokes and laughter. But then this beautiful red head crosses his path and he has a really hard time trying to keep this wall up that he built around his self. Abbie knows he has some secret that made him the man he is. However, she is sure that if he would just trust her with it, it would relieve some of the pain. But A ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Submission is the second book in the Dirtier Duet so it's imperative that you read His Demand (Book 1) FIRST! It picks right up where Book 1 left off with Gabe & Abbie facing a big obstacle. And this means that Gabe is ready to protect her while fighting their enemies, and Abbie is ready to run in order to save everyone else. As much as I love me some Abbie, her flight risk factor really started to get on my last nerve to be honest. I get it, she didn't want anyone else to go down for anythi ...more
Lee Anne Lane
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Gabe. His humor covers up a man who truly believes he is as evil as his father. But he’s very genuine and Abbie just keeps tearing down his walls to reveal a man who needs truth, a man who is more insecure than he will ever let on, a man who has met his equal in her. Abbie is even more afraid to trust. She’s not going to fall in love because she doesn’t believe love exists without the inevitable hurt. But with every reveal of Gabe’s truths, his need and his actions, she finds herself fall ...more
Mary Mooney
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion of Gabe and Abbie's story and it picks up where His Demand ended.
Gabe and Abbie find themselves in a predicament that may tear them apart. Someone it trying to set them up but are they trying to set up Abbie to get to Gabe or set up Gabe to get to Abbie? They have to figure out what the prize would be for them to be set up.
While Abbie is set on not falling for another high-powered billionaire, she is pulled towards Gabe. And she knows he is not like her ex-husband but can
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Bound (Tangled Web, #3)
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Twisted (Tangled Web, #1)
  • Broken With You (Stark Security, #2)
  • One More Round (Cocktail, #4.6)
  • Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet Book 2)
  • Cherish Me (Stark Ever After #6.5)
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet Duet, #2)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet Book 1)
  • Flame (Web of Desire, #2)
  • My Sinful Longing (Sinful Men #3)
  • Wicked Truths (Hunt Legacy Duology, #2)
  • My Sinful Desire (Sinful Men #2)
  • Beautiful Ever After (Beautiful Illusions Duet, #2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

In add

Dirtier Duet (2 books)
  • His Demand (Dirtier Duet, #1)

News & Interviews