Start by marking “Courting Moon: Vampyres Desire (The Bloods Passion Saga #1)” as Want to Read:
Courting Moon: Vampyres Desire (The Bloods Passion Saga #1)

Courting Moon: Vampyres Desire

(The Bloods Passion Saga #1)

They say love has no place in the perfect vampyre society. I say emotional desire cannot be suppressed. I will go as far as I must to be with the one I love.

Those in power are suppressing the truth, and it all stems from the Coven of Vampyres strict law: Human and Vampyre fraternization—strictly forbidden. When living in a society where love, passion, and desire are restri
Kindle Edition, 1, 365 pages
Published April 28th 2017 by Adom Sample

To ask other readers questions about Courting Moon, please sign up.

Start your review of Courting Moon: Vampyres Desire (The Bloods Passion Saga #1)
The Book Junkie Reads . . .

This romance was between two classes that should not have that kind of contact. There was no room for love. There was no room for passion. There was only one way and that was the way that was dictated to them. Kyra
Lee
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I loved it from start to finish. This is different from his other books. It follows the story of a young woman coming of age and defying laws to be with someone she loves. Too bad that someone happens to be a vampire who keeps threatening to make her his meal. OMG there are so many things that happen to this woman in the short span of 6 to 7 months.Too many developments and plots twists to name here. Highly recommend.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
FREE AUDIO via YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puC3H...

Quick thoughts . . . lovers of vampire theme romances would find this one interesting. There are differences of opinions on how the humankind and the vampryekind should or could interact. The romance is palpable. There are bands put in place and a price to pay for doing the forbidden. Courting Moon was a romance filled with some drama between races, a bit of mystery/suspense, passion never know by either, and romance that will chan
Aimee Bower
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kyra is surprised one night when a vampyre suddenly shows himself to her upon their lands. She thinks he is going to attack her. Once she realizes he means her no harm. She starts to talk with him, she can't help but be drawn to him.
Sebastian is the son of high ranking Vampyre coven, speaking to a human is forbidden, but he is drawn to the human. He can't help himself.
They continue to see each other when he can get away, their feeling keep growing. They know that what they are doing is forbidden
Rix
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I listened to this book in YouTube and I loved it, give it a go. Very emotional and fast paced, definitely a winner!!
Smut Queen 💋
4 stars ⭐️
Surprisingly this book was very entertaining and the sex scenes were hot as hell! The way that Sebastian (the hero) talked in the book had me wondering if the book was set in modern times or if it was set back in the 1800s? For example, this line:
"Fear not. It's me, Sebastian."
Who in the hell says that kind of shit? I mean it did have me laughing my ass off throughout the entire book, so I really can't complain.
Heather Bridson
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I'm a sicker for a good vampire book, and this one is great! I love how all people turned vampire at the end of the 25th? century, and a few vampires turned back, giving us humans again. Romantic love is banned, as is mixing vampires and humans. So what happens of course..a vamp and a human fall in love..and that is the story. There is a lot more to it but that is the basis for the story.

The characters are developed and interesting. I loved the story, and the outcome. I can't wait to read the ne
Gloria Brooks
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gifted-books
This book is fantastic, I loved reading it.. it kept me interested to the very end.. a wonderful exciting book . If you like vampires then you will be excited to read this book.
Da'ad
So sad. This was not done well at all. The insta love here was not bad, though. And that's how this started out very well for me, and quickly went off a cliff.

The author was clearly writing by the seat of his pants (as in with almost no plan/outline). He pantsered the crap out of this book and it did not go well. He so obviously wrote the endless (and frankly unwarranted) twists and worked out the causes and logic afterwards, and that was just...ugh. It takes you out of the story! Especially wh
Nikki
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Courting Moon by Adom Sample is a 3.5 star read.
This story was about Vampire Sebastian who fell in love with a human woman, Kyra, but in the lands where they each live falling in love is forbidden. Both Sebastian and Kyra must fight their families and the ways of their lands to be together, along the way they must figure out who to trust and learn things about themselves that will shake up both their home lands if it was to be found out.
I can’t honestly say if I liked this book or not I’m stil
Caroline Doig
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Human and vampire association is strictly forbidden by the council of vampires for Kyra and Sebastian their love for each other could be the death of them both. It was a prejudice against races because no human or vampire should have those kind of feelings towards each other but their attraction and connection to each other was soul searing. Kyra and Sebastian had to fight everything and everyone to stay together but they both knew that it was meant to be between the two of them. I love vampire ...more
Vanessa Vargas
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had me intrigued from the very beginning. The more I read the more I became hooked, readers who like vampire romance will absolutely love this book. There's love, mystery and action throughout the book, I'm excited to see what comes next.
Daphne
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Slow build up to an interesting turn of events! Plot twists all around, wondering who done it. Strong hero, even stronger heroine!
Alexis
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
good start to the series really like the way it started and it kept me pulled in
five stars book
vamsally
Interesting new twist on vampire genre

A scifi and paranormal mixed story about futuristic and past world of vampires and humans. Forbidden love, secrets, lots of action and definitely a good deal of steam. It was at points little stilted and plot twists everywhere can get a little long but enjoyable story.
Evelyn Dotson
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kyra is human and Sebastian is a vampire. They live in two separate worlds; his is protected by a magic dome. They are both doomed to be wed to others. The two are not allowed to intermix because of what might occur..but only the old ones remember what happens when they fall in love. The two meet for nothing but talking and the joy of spending time together. They start falling in love against the rules and all odds. She does not want to become vampire…Sebastian marks her on the neck showing othe ...more
Sandy
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state, I received an Advance Reader Copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review. Also, this is a new author to me, and it won't be my last.

I enjoyed this story very much. Kyra is a sweet young human woman who meets Sebastian, who is a vampyre. The two kingdoms do not cohabitat. Human and vampyre are to never have any type of relationship. In fact, neither kingdom allows for romantic love. All marriages are either parents choosing or meeting
Alison bell
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This book was a very different read for me. I don't usually go for the supernatural, but I was very surprised.

The story is set in the future where there are only humans and vampyres.

They live seperately and cannot cross the border lines.

The story is very political as well as romantic. There are lots of government misadventures going in. This makes the book more interesting because you never know what you are going to read next.

I feel for the characters they have forbidden love and will do any
Wheezy Hardin
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Is this our future?

A split between dystopian and paranormal it is an enjoyable Romeo and Juliet brought to you in the future. Similar to Twilight it had some rough story areas but was well written enough to overcome these for an intriguing tale
Kathy Brickert
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

A fascinating world the author has created with humans and vampires living separate lives, so of course, two fall into a forbidden love. Somewhat predictable, but it does keep your interest.
Dixie Williams
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

I have loved all vampire books this one is somewhat different but it's really good I have already got the 2nd and 3rd book so let me read I know this love story is not going to disappoint me so read the book it is very good
Michele
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy this book but I ended up finding it a great set up for the series. There are parts that drag a bit but the set up of the characters and questions to be answered are great. I look forward to the next book.
Karen Sebeika
very slow start but i kept at it and so glad i did hoping to read the rest of the series
Cassie May
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
A book is always the sum of all parts, so I will try to give a review for every part of the book and put it together afterwards.
The Cover: The cover is honestly not my thing. If I would have gotten the cover only, to decide whether or not I want to review this book, I would have declined. It doesn’t look professional or intriguing and, to be honest, I would have expected a book consisting only of smutty scenes and – again – declined reading this on
Zoe L.
Nov 19, 2020 added it
Vampires! I swear 2020 has been the year of vampire revivals/stories so, while not published this year, Courting Moon is the perfect book to add to your collection of vampire romance stories. But, as you can probably guess, I’m such a sucker for vampire stories and this one fit in perfectly. I mean yes, it’s cheesy at times, but honestly doesn’t that make it all the better?

So this is your typical insta love between two lovers who were never meant to be. And if you’re a classic Romeo and Juliet
Kaye
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE UNBELIEVABLE EXPERIENCE!!!
Crash and burn! Atom hits pay dirt blasting this bad boy into a tailspin thrusting this baby forward with staggering results. An arresting storyline and riveting plot reveal an abundance of twists and turns that thrusts this baby to life beautifully. A swirling throng of vexing contingents and a bevy of surprising mishaps catapults those swirling emotions bursting into play. The drama, intrigue, danger and suspense fuse this bad boy together piece by piece. Throw in
Heather Bane
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really great book. I loved the storyline and found it well written. The characters are enjoyable and well written as well. A great start to the series and I love the cover. I recommend reading.

Cynthia Joy
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
The writing wasn't great, and the character development was practically non-existent, but the story was good - it kept me wanting to know how they were going to unscrew up. It was good for a cliche paranormal romance, and I really enjoyed it as a story.
Dawn Milligan
This was a great book! Love the characters and the story!! I couldn't put it down! Great job!! I enjoyed the flow and style it was a first book for me by Adom will be checking out more of the series!
Pat W
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fab love story. I was totally gripped. I loved the storyline and characters. They drew me into the book. A must read I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review

• Craving (Willow Creek, #1)
  • Lovesick
  • First Blade (Awakening #1)
  • First Witch (Awakening #2)
  • Nightblade (Nightblade #1)
  • Going Long (Waiting on the Sidelines, #2)
  • Kingdom of Ash (The Vampire Gift #2)
  • Stranded with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #1)
  • Surrender (Bound Hearts, #1)
  • Love My Way
  • Lie Next to Me (A Millionaire's Love, #1)
  • Blood Bond: 1 (Blood Bond Saga #1)
  • The Beast and I, Vol. 1: The Man Behind the Beast
  • Entangled (Evolve, #2.5)
  • Prince Charming Doesn't Live Here (The Others #3)
  • Logan Kade (Fallen Crest High, #5.5)
  • Strictly Forbidden
  • Off Season (Off, #5.5)
Adom Sample is an independent author who writes romance, erotic, and paranormal novels. He currently resides in Virginia. Storytelling is his passion and he lives to give others ideas and inspire stories to push the limits of creative storytelling.

Listen to the Audiobook - Kyra & Sebastian: The Beginning, on YouTube now

Author Website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Also, don't forget t

The Bloods Passion Saga (5 books)
  • Dragoius Reborn: Fate & Whispers (The Bloods Passion Saga, #2)
  • Voyages: The Story of Emmanuel Laskar d'Font (Bloods Passion Saga #3)
  • Passions Cure: Love's Metamorphosis Part 1 (The Bloods Passion Saga Book #4)
  • The Revealing: Love's Metamorphosis Part 2 (The Bloods Passion Saga, #5)

News & Interviews