Start by marking “Soul Bound II: The Wounded” as Want to Read:
Soul Bound II: The Wounded

Soul Bound II: The Wounded

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A stranger or something is carving his name in her flesh. And this time, there’s more than his life on the line.
Death… never likes to be cheated and it still doesn’t give a f*@k.

Happiness…
Jace Camden finally has a life full of friendship, happiness, peace and most of all love. A man that not only faced his demons and beat death at its own game. Little does he know,
Published October 30th 2019 by JTW Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Soul Bound II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Bound II

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Soul Bound II: The Wounded
Shelly Reynolds
"Don't be worried. I've done dead before. It only hurts like hell for a minute."

Hold on to your hats, this is one heck of a ride!! If you read Soul Bound I, then you know what Jace went through the last time.
Well, the demons aren't done with him yet! They're back and they want him. Dead. Now, they're using a young woman to gain access. The victim of a car crash, this mysterious patient is carving Jace's last name in to her skin, calling out to him.

Jace can't leave her in between li
R.J. Loom
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The continuation of Jace Camden's story does not disappoint. The very vivid mental images Ward's words conjure, immerse you into the story throughout. It's one of my favorite things about this author. The characters, especially Jace, were put through the ringer in the first book. In this one, the reader sees how the characters evolved from those experiences as they are faced with the decision to help a stranger who lives across the country. I really enjoyed seeing a deeper side to some of the ch ...more
Virginie
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! That was some scary story! Demons are so terrifying!
This book was really good. It allow us to see the relationship between Jace and Kitt advance. They make an amazing couple with bad and good days. It was great to learn more about the warrior skills.
The writing is very good and the plot thickens! Jas T Ward did an amazing job keeping the reader engaged in this demon story.
I'm a bit scared of what the third book will teach us. I won't say more. No spoilers.
You definitely needs
Lori Greis
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ever had one of those days when the WTFs just keep coming? That's the life that Jace Camden leads, along with the help of his friends and comic relief, the Deadman's Crew. My fave genre is PNR with a twist - the darker and twistier the better. This book delivers on all counts in spades. Dark romance with a supernatural flair and just enough sarcasm to keep me smiling. Thanks for feeding my black little soul AGAIN, Jas!
#TeamJace, #ZIsMine
Jessica Casey
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Completely heart wrenching. Jace is by far stronger than I could have ever imagined he would be. Warning!!! Will rip your heart to shreds and then tall you to survive it. I cannot wait for 3 to be released!
Trinitie Lowder
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five stars isn’t enough to rate this book. I was pulled in from the beginning. I could not put this book down. I had to know what happened next. I cannot wait for the third installment.
Carolann
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another terrifying read to the Soul Bound Trilogy! Twisted terror with that touch of romance to round out the story. Welcome back to the life of Jace Camden. Surviving the read has never been more fun.
Brittany
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jas always leaving me with the wtf moments! I have not been in a reading mood for about a year and it definitely pulled me out of my slump and I was not disappointed. #SBSurvivethereadagain
Tracey
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We're back with Jace and life has calmed down a bit for him. He has a girlfriend and group of friends. The relationships between them all has grown.

When his services are needed there's more at risk than his life, Kitt is struggling with the danger.

This story focuses around a troubled lady and her husband. It's intriguing, dangerous and a tad grizzly in places!

I enjoyed the read and happy to have survived!

Bring on book 3.

4.5 demonic stars
Lisajane
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark, Twisted and Hot!!!

The ride you take reading Soul Bound was definitely worth the wait!!! You love suspense? You will love this book. Jas knows how to bring the dark and twisted to life. And the characters I just love them!! Can I say Zane!!!
Jas Ward
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel Russell
Christina Kim
Cathy French
Carol
About the Author

Born and raised in Texas, Ward is a mixed bag of creativity spinning tales of paranormal, urban fantasy and even dark romance and horror; wrapped within a love story.

She’s been dared by her readers to write a few contemporary romances but even those reads have characters that are real and twisted by their creator. It did, however, spawn her romance tag line: Romance -