Start by marking “Soul Bound II: The Wounded” as Want to Read:
Soul Bound II: The Wounded

Soul Bound II: The Wounded

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  16 ratings  ·  15 reviews
A stranger or something is carving his name in her flesh. And this time, there’s more than his life on the line.
Death… never likes to be cheated and it still doesn’t give a f*@k.

Happiness…
Jace Camden finally has a life full of friendship, happiness, peace and most of all love. A man that not only faced his demons and beat death at its own game. Little does he know, he’s
Published October 30th 2019 by JTW Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Soul Bound II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Bound II

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Soul Bound II: The Wounded
Shelly Reynolds
"Don't be worried. I've done dead before. It only hurts like hell for a minute."

Hold on to your hats, this is one heck of a ride!! If you read Soul Bound I, then you know what Jace went through the last time.
Well, the demons aren't done with him yet! They're back and they want him. Dead. Now, they're using a young woman to gain access. The victim of a car crash, this mysterious patient is carving Jace's last name in to her skin, calling out to him.

Jace can't leave her in between life and death
R.J. Loom
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The continuation of Jace Camden's story does not disappoint. The very vivid mental images Ward's words conjure, immerse you into the story throughout. It's one of my favorite things about this author. The characters, especially Jace, were put through the ringer in the first book. In this one, the reader sees how the characters evolved from those experiences as they are faced with the decision to help a stranger who lives across the country. I really enjoyed seeing a deeper side to some of the ch ...more
Virginie
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! That was some scary story! Demons are so terrifying!
This book was really good. It allow us to see the relationship between Jace and Kitt advance. They make an amazing couple with bad and good days. It was great to learn more about the warrior skills.
The writing is very good and the plot thickens! Jas T Ward did an amazing job keeping the reader engaged in this demon story.
I'm a bit scared of what the third book will teach us. I won't say more. No spoilers.
You definitely needs this book in
Jessica Casey
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Completely heart wrenching. Jace is by far stronger than I could have ever imagined he would be. Warning!!! Will rip your heart to shreds and then tall you to survive it. I cannot wait for 3 to be released!
Trinitie Lowder
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five stars isn’t enough to rate this book. I was pulled in from the beginning. I could not put this book down. I had to know what happened next. I cannot wait for the third installment.
Carolann
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another terrifying read to the Soul Bound Trilogy! Twisted terror with that touch of romance to round out the story. Welcome back to the life of Jace Camden. Surviving the read has never been more fun.
Brittany
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jas always leaving me with the wtf moments! I have not been in a reading mood for about a year and it definitely pulled me out of my slump and I was not disappointed. #SBSurvivethereadagain
Rachel Russell
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jas-t-ward
And the Soul Bound trilogy just got darker, more twisted and frightening. In Soul Bound The Warrior you are given a glimpse into Jace's new world...but The Wounded? There is NO barriers in this read. It's dark, it's twisted and thrilling right until the very last page. There are so many WTF's and twists in this book that I never knew what to expect. It literally kept me on my toes until the last chapter.

For me this book has a bit of everything, including the sass that Zane brings to the 'Dead M
Barbie-Ann Clark
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading this book I had to take a little time to compose myself and get my thoughts clear in my head before I put them in a review.
Wow this book was amazingly written. Once I started I couldn’t put it down till I was finished. This book has twists and turns you don’t know what’s happening. will they all get there happily ever after or will it all go wrong. To find out what happens go buy the book. You won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Elizabeth McDaniel
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jace, Kitt and the whole crew are back when they hear of a young woman that drowned and is in a coma but now carves Camden in her skin. Of course the crew go to see if they can help but things aren’t as they seem and her husband isn’t as helpful as he should be. They find out to help her they will have to go above and beyond the law and hell. This addition is as intriguing and exciting as the first one and now I can’t wait to read the next one!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout a
Tracey
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We're back with Jace and life has calmed down a bit for him. He has a girlfriend and group of friends. The relationships between them all has grown.

When his services are needed there's more at risk than his life, Kitt is struggling with the danger.

This story focuses around a troubled lady and her husband. It's intriguing, dangerous and a tad grizzly in places!

I enjoyed the read and happy to have survived!

Bring on book 3.

4.5 demonic stars
Jeanne Richardson
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books written by Jas T. Ward; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. It was well written and fast paced. The chemistry between the characters was sizzling hot. This book has everything you need to keep you turning pages hot sexy men, steamy scenes and some conflict thrown in. I cannot wait for what this author writes next.

Bonnie Natola
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!
This story was gripping from the very beginning. Very disturbing yet oddly addictive. I could not stop reading it once I started! It’s definitely a five star read and a fitting continuation of the series!
Lisajane
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark, Twisted and Hot!!!

The ride you take reading Soul Bound was definitely worth the wait!!! You love suspense? You will love this book. Jas knows how to bring the dark and twisted to life. And the characters I just love them!! Can I say Zane!!!
Jas Ward
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gabby
Bonnie  Barrett
Destanie Carter
Shelly hammett
Sep 27, 2019

• Malicious Envy (Sins of Proteus, #1)
  • Violca's Dragon (The Dragon Ruby, #1)
  • Forcing Fate: A Mafia/MC Crossover (Chicago Vipers, #1)
  • Havoc: A Reapers MC Boxset
  • Knocked Up by the Dragon (Sexy Stories from Steamydale)
  • The SEAL's Beautiful Nanny (The Admiral's Seals, #2)
  • Toffee Apple (Sweet Curves #8)
  • Love and Other Magic Box set
  • The SEAL's Pregnant Ex (The Admiral's Seal, #3)
  • King Of Tigers: I Was Forced To Marry His Majesty
  • Wild Seduction (Cascade Cougars, # 6)
  • Tamed by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas, #6)
  • Nowhere To Run (Task Force 779, #3)
  • Lucky Love
  • Ruling Alphas: Shifter Romance Collection
  • Whoa! I Married a Mountain Man! (Wedded Curves #1)
  • The Power of Hades (The Hades Trials, #1)
  • Colin (Ridge City Recruits #3)
About the Author

Born and raised in Texas, Ward is a mixed bag of creativity spinning tales of paranormal, urban fantasy and even dark romance and horror; wrapped within a love story.

She’s been dared by her readers to write a few contemporary romances but even those reads have characters that are real and twisted by their creator. It did, however, spawn her romance tag line: Romance - The Ward Way

News & Interviews