Start by marking “Filthy Little Pretties” as Want to Read:
Filthy Little Pretties

Filthy Little Pretties

“If Gossip Girl and Cruel Intentions had a baby, this book would be it!”

Donovan Kennedy is the girl dreams are made of.

Five years ago, she was our best friend.
Our moral compass.
The girl that held our hands everywhere we went.

We were young. Innocent.
Nothing could touch us — not even heartache.

That was then.

Now she’s back. All grown up.
With red lips and long legs —
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 374 pages
Published March 25th 2020 by Trilina Pucci Books (first published March 24th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Filthy Little Pretties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Filthy Little Pretties

Start your review of Filthy Little Pretties
chan ☆
Mar 26, 2020 rated it liked it
gossip girl meets cruel intentions

this was a whole lot of unexpected fun. i signed up to ARC review this completely on a whim as i haven't read anything from this author before, but the premise hooked me and honestly... it didn't disappoint.

basically, hot serena-type donovan comes back to town after being gone for 5 years. reunites with her 2 best friends from when she was 12, grey and liam. and the ultimate love triangle begins. set in manhattan amongst hella wealth and luxury, this book is a
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Filthy Little Pretties is by Trilina Pucci. This is the story of three high school seniors, all entitled, all given everything they could want growing up, except the one thing they really wanted, love. But they found that love in each other, three best friends, inseparable, until one of them was forced to leave.

two boys and a girl - Google Search

Liam Brooks, Grey McCallister and Donovan Kennedy grew up together, did everything together, loved each other. But when they were twelve years old, Donovan was forced to move away with he
_All.Things.Steamy (Simran)
5 ”Grey and his cherry” stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

If I don’t stop it now, our mutual attraction will become too hot to snuff out. And I do not doubt that if given an inch, Grey won’t just take a mile; he’ll devour exactly sixty-six inches because he’ll stalk, pounce, and prey on me.

This book was like a freaking roller coaster with so many unexpected and surprising twists and turns. It always kept me at the edge of my seat. Angsty high school romance are my kryptonite. I just love those teen drama with
Mickeysreads
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-read, four-star
4 STARS

This book was a roller coaster ride for me. I went from “This book is so far a 3 star read” to “Okay this is getting interesting so 4 stars” to “FUCK IM GOING TO GIVE THIS BOOK 5 FUCKING STARS FOR THIS SCENE” to “what, nope. Going back to 4 stars”

So Donovan, Grey and Liam are childhood friends, they get separated when they are 12ish because Donovan’s parents get divorced and she moves to Spain with her mother.

5 years later she is back and reunited once again with her boys, who are hell
lazybookconqueror
3.5 Stars.

This book tells the story of Grey McCallister, Donovan Kennedy, and Liam Brooks, three childhood best friends that get separated at age 12 when Donovan moves with her family to Spain.

Six years later, Donavan comes back to New York and the innocent relationship she had with the boys is no longer that simple, also she's harboring some secrets of her own.

As you can pretty much guess from the above this book has some MAJOR Gossip Girl vibes, and I was here for it. I loved the drama. Howev
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the kind of angst filled NA storytelling I adore. Packed with real emotions, teenage cliques and the type of bad decisions that hurt your heart.

These wealthy teens seemingly have it all, when in fact they’ve only got each other. Their relationships are what make or break them and who you trust is a dangerous game. Surface friendships abound so when something deeper threatens the status quo not everyone will play fair.

The dynamic between the three main characters was delicious. The kind
Siobhan Davis
Trilina delivers an addictive high school romance high on angst and drama and a book that is total sexy perfection. Prepare to be twisted into delicious knots! I loved it!
The Book Bee
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"I love him so blindly that I would take him even in misery."

First and foremost: This is NOT a triangle. At all.

It appears there needs to be some clarification, because I keep hearing people say this is a triangle and I figured I could quell the fears. This is NOT, I repeat NOT a triangle. Is there competition? Sure.... but the blurb says it all and she's only picking one. But the journey of these characters and the way their relationship grows and spirals out of control -
C.L. Matthews
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book.
So many words, descriptors, and feelings involved. I could put them all down. Write them out like their own story while weaving my emotions together on a wire, clothespinning them for everyone to see... but I won't.

This book was that nitty-gritty teen angst, the kind that grips your chest like those guys in high school did, promising you so much while unknowingly ripping your heart to shreds.

It's right in the feels of being a teenager and not knowing what to do but trying the best you
Joee (booksandacupofjoee)
This was 100% my type of story!!!!! Childhood best friends, sexy alpha protective guys, a love triangle and best part NO BULLY TROPE! I absolutely LOVED this story. Donovan (who they call Van) has been gone for the past 5 years and she's back swearing off boys. Enter: her 2 childhood best friends who have grown into sexy men and are determined to get into her pants!

I absolutely ADORED their friendship and the flirty banter! I've seen people compare this to Gossip Girl and Cruel Intentions and I
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, proofread
WOW!! Trilina Pucci is back with a mic drop with this new sexy and angsty YA romance! Filthy Little Pretties is everything we have come to love in this genre....it is edgy, rebellious, full of drama, and the teen angst is OFF THE CHARTS!

I was completely drawn in by these characters from the Prologue. There is something special and different about Donovan, Liam, and Grey's friendship, and you just know their ties will be tested over the years. My pulse and heart were racing with every page as I
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 FILTHY LITTLE STARS!! Grey, Liam and Donovan grab my attention from the first page. These three have one heck of a story to tell you, from a young age as friends through their teenage years. The feels and angst were off the charts in this book, just the right amount for the perfect book. Trilina Pucci is a phenomenal storyteller and you need to read this book.
Cassandra Robbins
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Chuck Bass has nothing on Grey McCallister!”
Trilina Pucci gave me everything I wanted! It’s angsty goodness and I ate it up. I must caution, you might throw your kindle and then pray it’s not broken. If sexy, high school drama is what you crave…Filthy Little Pretties is going to give you all that and more. Seriously, someone needs to make it into a television show so that I can relive these words.
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Even a villain is someone else’s hero.”

With filthy rich adolescent characters, ever-present drama and startling plot-twists, this book gave me major Gossip Girl vibes. Trilina Pucci rocked the New Adult world, which has its own laws and rules and is as unpredictable as its young protagonists. Filthy Little Pretties is riveting and consuming, it makes you completely addicted to this story and these characters. You enter the world of beauty, wealth and splendor, only to discover the flipside
Berry ♡ Nice
Apr 01, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 ☆'s

Grey is the man!! I love him sooo fucken much. He is the definition of Alpha-bad-boy-Sweetheart 😍 okay, so I'm not sure this is an actual definition but it describes him and he is amazing .
Grey totally made this book.
Some of the other characters actions got on my nerves. Especially Donovan (h)

This was a rollercoaster. At times slow at times intense.
It's a good read and it's NOT a love triangle. I know right before starting I asked my friend if it was Just so I could prepare myself. She
Simra Ahmad
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
The best part about this book is that the heroine isn’t some weak helpless submissive girl who drops her panties at the site of two hot guys.
Donovan is strong, broken, witty, b*tchy and sexy. She does what she wants and fights for what she wants. Sometimes, her decisions really started to get on my nerves. Seeing her play two guys was hard but at the same time I could also understand the dilemma set by Pucci.
It has two strong heroes for whom your support will switch to and fro. They’re both a
Azalia
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a story! Trilina’s “Filthy Little Pretties” was a read that gave me such giddiness. I felt the connection the main characters had. Thru the entire story I felt their angst and struggle. Trilina captured and wrote the age of troubled teenagers so well. I could not put this book down. I rooted for all her characters the good the bad and the ugly. This 5 star review will keep your attention and you’ll be finishing with wanting more.❤️❤️❤️ Bravo Trilina!

Grey and Liam. My best friends.
My secre
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Mimi
Apr 05, 2020 rated it liked it
This book may have had some flaws but goddamn the Gossip Girl/Cruel Intentions vibes were off the roof. Basically, this was hella entertaining and the banter made up for the gratuitous violence and somewhat lackluster ending.
BLuvsBooks
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
If like me you are a fan of Gossip girl and Cruel intentions then you will love this!

Taking place at an affluent Prep School this book was not only filled with drama and angst but also heartache and secrets.

A story of 2 boys and 1 girl that they have known and loved since kids.
“First. Last. And only.”
The triangle And push and pull between the MCs had me anxious and engaged till the end.

Loved the side characters snarky banter by the girls competing to be HBC.
“My nemesis is back. It’s so cliché
Keri Loves Books
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Some Choices Are Made For You

Angst level MAX!!! A love triangle between childhood best friends that will have you completely hot and bothered one minute and ready to throw something the next. Donovan, Grey and Liam will have you tied up in knots! You’re going to have to choose and it will tear you apart.

Donovan, Grey and Liam were always best friends. Then an ugly divorce tore Donovan from their inseparable circle when they were twelve. It’s been five years and now she’s back. The young girl the
Cindy M. Green
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️ 4.5 First, Last and Only Stars ⭐️
Trilina knocked it out of the park with this NA goodness! I'm usually a little nervous when reading about high schoolers and their shenanigans, but Trilina portrayed the journey between these three, childhood best friends beautifully. Donovan, Grey and Liam meet at the tender age of 12. They may have been young, but the foundation they forged was the glue that would bind them together.

The three of them were so dynamic in their own ways, yet they complimented o
Rumi
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shut the front door! As if this is Trilina Pucci’s first attempt of writing NA romance!!

Pretty sure I’ve just read a top read of 2020…

High school drama. Teenage heartbreak. An epic romance story between first loves. Tons of sexual chemistry. Filthy Little Pretties has the perfect amount of drama, heartbreak, angst and romance to keep the story authentic to its characters whilst leaving you on the edge of your seat.

I loved reading about this group of elitist teens living in debauchery and excess
hugsandcookies
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m so glad I gave this book a chance since it’s my first by this author.

Well I didn’t expect to like this one but I guess if you have the broody and a$$hole type like Grey what’s not to like about this story. I do whoever was confused at first with Donovan cause obviously the story from beginning to end was so obvious about feelings and not so much about her past that I was wondering what she did. Anyways talk about how hot and heavy Grey is that I literally thought my Kindle was going to fog
Zilpha Owens
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Legacies, poor decisions, going against the grain, growing up, unconditional love, friends, lovers, enemies - I got it all in Filthy Little Pretties. Donovan, Grey and Liam took over my Kindle and gave me some dirty fun, sharp banter and crazy love.

Indecision, head fighting heart, not trusting yourself, afraid to take that chance and lose, all those jumbled up feelings tempered with moments of bliss. And then there’s the strike - taking that first punch with the onslaught of emotions to get bac
Athena D.
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

Trilina Pucci has delivered a story that will floor you! I loved that it emitted a Gossip Girl-esque feel crossed with Cruel Intentions!

I was anxious to read this story when I learned the characters names and it was just a thought in Trilina's mind. When chatting with the author last summer, I had called it that #GreyIsMine and she agreed that he is mine (***I totally took a screenshot of that conversation***).

The relationship between Donavan, Grey and Liam is something that
Thuy Taylor
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Donovan, Grey and Liam. 3 childhood best friends until Van had to move away but now she's back and going to Hillcrest with her 2 buddies. The series, the teenagers come from uber wealth, elite, powerful families. Van has a special bond with both the guys. I like how when separated, they each have a different bond with Donovan. Grey more unpredictable, wild, intense. Liam, laid back, kind and deep thinker. They do care deeply about each other very much. The chemistry between the couple is hot hot ...more
ChayCharita
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story held me spellbound! Wow! Young love, friendship, emotional connections, choices, angst, chemistry, twists and turns, slow burn. This story has it all!
Trilina Pucci’s first delve into NA genre was definitely not disappointing. Bravo!
India Adams
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sex, emotions... and characters to root for. What else can a woman ask for? Nothing when reading Trilina’s work! A recommended read, for sure!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Filthy Little Pretties by Trilina Pucci is the story of Liam Brooks, Grey McCallister and Donovan 'Van' Kennedy. This story starts with Van telling her boys that her parents are leaving and taking her with them. They around 12 year old and we learn that they are all best of friends but much more they feel like their own family. They all are heart broken to be breaking up but make promises to be friends forever and that they will meet again. Grey is taking it especially harder because he feels th ...more
Some Like It Hot!: ʜȯƗƗie ϻember-ϻeet Trilina Pucci 2 22 Apr 01, 2020 03:00PM
Some Like It Hot!: Filthy Little Pretties by Trilina Pucci 1 9 Mar 31, 2020 05:54PM

• We Are Us
  • In the Garden of Discontent
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • Fool Me Twice
  • The Rich Boy
  • Where the Little Birds Are (Little Bird Duet #2)
  • Tell Me Pretty Lies
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)
  • Mating Theory
  • Delinquent Demons (Paranormal Prison)
  • Torment (B.A.D. Inc #1)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy, #1)
  • Take Me To Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection
  • Rising West (The Save Me Series, #1)
  • Hate You (Not)
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Without You

Trilina is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author, who loves cupcakes and bourbon.

When she isn’t writing steamy stories, she can be found devouring Netflix and re-watching Hamilton for the millionth time with her husband, Anthony and their three kiddos.

Pucci’s journey into writing started impulsively. She wanted to check off a box on her bucket list, but what began as wish fulfillment has become incredibl