Start by marking “Filthy Little Pretties” as Want to Read:
Filthy Little Pretties

Filthy Little Pretties

Donovan Kennedy is the girl dreams are made of.

Five years ago, she was our best friend.
Our moral compass.
The girl that held our hands everywhere we went.

The three of us were young. Innocent.
Nothing could touch us not even heartache.

That was then.

Now shes back. All grown up.
With red lips and long legs a challenge waiting to be accepted. A prize thatll turn our
Kindle Edition, 1st edition
Published March 25th 2020 by Trilina Pucci Books

To ask other readers questions about Filthy Little Pretties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Filthy Little Pretties

Start your review of Filthy Little Pretties
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Filthy Little Pretties is by Trilina Pucci. This is the story of three high school seniors, all entitled, all given everything they could want growing up, except the one thing they really wanted, love. But they found that love in each other, three best friends, inseparable, until one of them was forced to leave.

two boys and a girl - Google Search

Liam Brooks, Grey McCallister and Donovan Kennedy grew up together, did everything together, loved each other. But when they were twelve years old, Donovan was forced to move away with
lazybookconqueror
3.5 Stars.

Full review to come closer to release day.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.
C.L. Matthews
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book.
So many words, descriptors, and feelings involved. I could put them all down. Write them out like their own story while weaving my emotions together on a wire, clothespinning them for everyone to see... but I won't.

This book was that nitty-gritty teen angst, the kind that grips your chest like those guys in high school did, promising you so much while unknowingly ripping your heart to shreds.

It's right in the feels of being a teenager and not knowing what to do but trying the best you
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, proofread
WOW!! Trilina Pucci is back with a mic drop with this new sexy and angsty YA romance! Filthy Little Pretties is everything we have come to love in this genre....it is edgy, rebellious, full of drama, and the teen angst is OFF THE CHARTS!

I was completely drawn in by these characters from the Prologue. There is something special and different about Donovan, Liam, and Grey's friendship, and you just know their ties will be tested over the years. My pulse and heart were racing with every page as I
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the kind of angst filled NA storytelling I adore. Packed with real emotions, teenage cliques and the type of bad decisions that hurt your heart.

These wealthy teens seemingly have it all, when in fact theyve only got each other. Their relationships are what make or break them and who you trust is a dangerous game. Surface friendships abound so when something deeper threatens the status quo not everyone will play fair.

The dynamic between the three main characters was delicious. The kind
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Mar 17, 2020 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Alexandra Silva
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
Filthy Little Pretties is one helluva of a read. It had me invested from cover to cover. The push and pull between the characters is addictive and angsty. With chemistry that is electrifying in a way that you feel it in your bones.

This is an outstanding NA filled with so much sexual tension that you are constantly on the edge of your seat as to how Grey, Donnovan and Liam will navigate their friendship, attraction and loyalty to each other. FLP is fraught with all the angst and all the feels.
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 FILTHY LITTLE STARS!! Grey, Liam and Donovan grab my attention from the first page. These three have one heck of a story to tell you, from a young age as friends through their teenage years. The feels and angst were off the charts in this book, just the right amount for the perfect book. Trilina Pucci is a phenomenal storyteller and you need to read this book.
Azalia
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a story! Trilinas Filthy Little Pretties was a read that gave me such giddiness. I felt the connection the main characters had. Thru the entire story I felt their angst and struggle. Trilina captured and wrote the age of troubled teenagers so well. I could not put this book down. I rooted for all her characters the good the bad and the ugly. This 5 star review will keep your attention and youll be finishing with wanting more.❤❤❤ Bravo Trilina!

Grey and Liam. My best friends.
My secret
Zilpha Owens
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-be-read-arc
Legacies, poor decisions, going against the grain, growing up, unconditional love, friends, lovers, enemies - I got it all in Filthy Little Pretties. Donovan, Grey and Liam took over my Kindle and gave me some dirty fun, sharp banter and crazy love.

Indecision, head fighting heart, not trusting yourself, afraid to take that chance and lose, all those jumbled up feelings tempered with moments of bliss. And then theres the strike - taking that first punch with the onslaught of emotions to get back
Rumi
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shut the front door! As if this is Trilina Puccis first attempt of writing NA romance!!

Pretty sure Ive just read a top read of 2020

High school drama. Teenage heartbreak. An epic romance story between first loves. Tons of sexual chemistry. Filthy Little Pretties has the perfect amount of drama, heartbreak, angst and romance to keep the story authentic to its characters whilst leaving you on the edge of your seat.

I loved reading about this group of elitist teens living in debauchery and excess. I
Athena
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

Trilina Pucci has delivered a story that will floor you! I loved that it emitted a Gossip Girl-esque feel crossed with Cruel Intentions!

I was anxious to read this story when I learned the characters names and it was just a thought in Trilina's mind. When chatting with the author last summer, I had called it that #GreyIsMine and she agreed that he is mine (***I totally took a screenshot of that conversation***).

The relationship between Donavan, Grey and Liam is something that
Cassandra Robbins
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chuck Bass has nothing on Grey McCallister!
Trilina Pucci gave me everything I wanted! Its angsty goodness and I ate it up. I must caution, you might throw your kindle and then pray its not broken. If sexy, high school drama is what you craveFilthy Little Pretties is going to give you all that and more. Seriously, someone needs to make it into a television show so that I can relive these words.
Vivian
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing

It's the bar all men are measured by. Every girl has one-- the crush who set the standard. I just have two." -Donovan
I'm such a sucker for high school stories, so when I saw my first little teaser of this book, I knew it was the type of story I NEEDED to read. Just the fact that there is THREE characters (Liam, Grey and Donovan) had me hooked right off the bat. Then add the fact that they are best friends...WHOA, that adds a WHOLE NEW LEVEL to teen angst that I knew I needed in my life! I love
Kari Davis
Gossip Girl here....
Looks like we might have a scandal in the making. Two best friends who love the same girl. Wonder whose going to win, the sweet and kind one or the one whose domineering and intense. Only time will tell. You know you love me XOXO

Really how do I describe this book other than hold on because your about to be torn in half!

What we have is two great loves. Its complicated. Intense. All-consuming. No matter what we do and how much we fight, itll always pull us in. Who wins?

Grey,
Jasmina Ceha (Bookmarks by Jasmina blog)
WOW! I can not believe what I've just read! This is EPIC! I mean it! Epic new adult romance. Buckles up you guys because this story will mess with your head, destroy your feelings and will crack open your heart.

I felt like I've been on the highest emotional rollercoaster during the reading Filthy Little Pretties book. It was gut-wreching, blood boiling and heart squeezing story about hard choices between friendship and young love so pure but intense, wild but very painful sometimes.
We never love
Keri Loves Books
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Some Choices Are Made For You

Angst level MAX!!! A love triangle between childhood best friends that will have you completely hot and bothered one minute and ready to throw something the next. Donovan, Grey and Liam will have you tied up in knots! Youre going to have to choose and it will tear you apart.

Donovan, Grey and Liam were always best friends. Then an ugly divorce tore Donovan from their inseparable circle when they were twelve. Its been five years and now shes back. The young girl they
Ashlee
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That ones my favorite. Nobody else has one. I only made it for myself.
She smiles behind her arm.
Why?
Because now I can say that Grey is all mine.

Youve got the top down on the roadster, the sun is just dipping into setting and the iconic intro of bittersweet violins begin on the radio. Tilting your head back you let the wind drift over you as the NY city lights blink behind you. Then the car shifts gears and picks up speed and without even looking you know a cocky smirk is plastered on his
Cindy M. Green
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐ 4.5 First, Last and Only Stars ⭐
Trilina knocked it out of the park with this NA goodness! I'm usually a little nervous when reading about high schoolers and their shenanigans, but Trilina portrayed the journey between these three, childhood best friends beautifully. Donovan, Grey and Liam meet at the tender age of 12. They may have been young, but the foundation they forged was the glue that would bind them together.

The three of them were so dynamic in their own ways, yet they complimented one
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*

Well I'll be damned!

Three kids - Donovan, Grey and Liam - are friends for life. Or so it seems, until Donovan is forced to move to Europe with her mother.

Five years forward, Donovan is sent back to live with her father. On her first day back to school she meets her boys, and the bond that disappeared all those years ago is now back full force. It almost seems like nothing has changed.
Sarah N
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG the ANGST! Trilina Pucci checks off all the boxes in Filthy Little Pretties! Get ready for all the emotion, swoon power, friends to lovers, delicious angst, and sinful slow burn that you can handle! The tension and chemistry in this book are so on fire, your kindle is sure to burn up!

These boys were to DIE for, and everything different and the same that I want in a book boyfriend! Liam was sexy and tender, yet Grey was rough and demanding. I loved the dynamic between these three childhood
Dani
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Puccis breaks new NA romance. The angst was twisted amongst poetic writing that captured me from chapter one. This was my first read in this genre by This author and she knocked it well out of the park. Her flawless writing, entwined with her beautifully destructive characters had me entranced. I have my favorite of the three, but Ill leave it up to you to choose your own. I need so much more! ...more
booksiflove
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Trilina Pucci is back and with a new genre. YA dark bully romance.
Theres so much angst, drama and hurt in this book. The sexual tension is off the charts, and anticipation is the key word here.
I love the friendship between these 3, which began in early ages. Until Donovan had to move away with her mother.
5 years later and she comes back. Same school as Grey and Liam are, and the pack is back together.
Do they still feel the same about each other? Are they still best friends or are they more?

Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
Confessions 6 Stars

🍒𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓐 𝓑𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀🍒
❝𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡. 𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦.❞
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 𝟔/𝟓 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰: Filthy Little Pretties by Trilina Pucci has the perfect equation of teen friends to lovers drama, angsty goodness, heartbreak, and romance to keep you right on the very edge of your seat! Filthy Little Pretties is NOTHING like I expected its better! Get the tissues ready you guys, this rollercoaster of a love triangle between a childhood trio is about to tear your heart apart!

Trilina Pucci is still a
Rosie
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow! Now that was the perfect angsty teen romance I needed at this crazy time! Filthy Little Pretties is my first book by Trilina Pucci and it was amazing. It was hot, fun, filled with drama, secrets and friendship.

This book drew me in from the start, the characters were so intriguing, and they had such a strong bond I needed to know more. Donovan, Liam and Greys friendship was different, they knew each other back to front which is what made it more heartbreaking when they were torn apart.
Five
Veronica Bellaorev Books
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s, romances

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩. 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩. 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

This is Trilinas first NA romance and she did a great job with Donovan, Grey and Liams story. I love the banter and dynamics between this three characters. This is a high school romance with lots of sass, angst, fun banter, drama and intense moments. I love it and it had me hook from the very beginning. Trilina keeps you on edge trying to decipher what will be next for the main characters.

In a world of luxury, money and power
Thuy Taylor
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Donovan, Grey and Liam. 3 childhood best friends until Van had to move away but now she's back and going to Hillcrest with her 2 buddies. The series, the teenagers come from uber wealth, elite, powerful families. Van has a special bond with both the guys. I like how when separated, they each have a different bond with Donovan. Grey more unpredictable, wild, intense. Liam, laid back, kind and deep thinker. They do care deeply about each other very much. The chemistry between the couple is hot hot ...more
Na
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was my first by Triliana Pucci and what a nice surprise it was! This is well written with intriguing characters. Both boys were - each on his own ways - beautiful, inside out. The one more the broody guy with possessiveness problems, the other with the soft heart and a lot of patience. Doesn't help that they were dangerously hot looking. Donovan is an easy to like heroine, witty and strong minded she's the perfect match for both guys. I absolutely see what she sees in the guys and why ...more
Samantha Molina
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
𝔹𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠.⠀

The level of angst is so unreal!!!⠀

Okay, lets think Gossip Girl meets Cruel Intentions and filled with all the angst your little heart could ever want! ⠀

The dynamics between the characters in a romance is by far in my opinion the must important element. You want to feel the connection, you want to be sad when their sad, smile when their happy and feel your heart pound so loudly you think it may explode when their world is crumbling around them! I
Tabatha Edmonds
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The BEST NA that I have ever read!

Seriously, 5 stars is not nearly enough!!! Trilina has created a world so enchanting that it immediately draws you in and keeps you there. Even long after you have finished reading it. It took me almost 24 hours after to be able to string words together for this review! I just love it so much that no words are going to be able to do it justice.
Donavan Van, Grey, and Liams story is one filled with friendship, love, and all the angst you can handle and more! Its
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Kisses and Lies
  • Breathless
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • We Are Us
  • Awful Curse (Celestial Bodies #1)
  • Brix (A Rebels Havoc, #1)
  • Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • The Rich Boy
  • Without You
  • Dying for Rain (The Rain Trilogy, #3)

News & Interviews