Start by marking “Dear Cupid” as Want to Read:

Dear Cupid

(Heathens Ink)

Dear Cupid,
I’ve been a very good boy all year. For Valentine’s Day, I would like:

● A new pair of handcuffs (Zade lost the key to the ones we already have)
● A gallon drum of lube (seriously, we go through a lot with three of us)
● Chocolate (this one isn’t sexual, I just like it…although, I COULD melt it and eat it off something interesting)
● A remote-controlled vibrating bu

Catherine
Well, this was a fun romp!

I haven't read anything else from this series, and this probably shouldn't be read as a standalone, but I just rolled with the unusual cast of characters and their unique throuple dynamic and found it quite a joyful short story.
Rachel Emily
SO many authors have gifted us with amazing FREE stories for Valentine's and I love this update and check in with Royal, Zade, and Nash. These guys are sexy, fun, sweet, and perfect together and I loved getting to read more of them.
Happily Ever Chapter
Royal is on the cover of this quick peek into his, Nash, and Zade’s Valentine’s Day and the efforts they put into it for one another. Nothing particularly eye-catching about the cover, unless you are a fan of the author and series, then you know you’ll have to jump on it to see what this fun-loving trio got up to.

POV ~> Alternating first-person between the three

Find out how Zade, Nash, and Royal plan to give one another a special Valentine’s day.
This is just a peek into their lives, NOT a st
Lori
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was sexy and a lot of fun! For the most part, this threesome doesn't seem to have one person that's extraneous as I've seen in other menage books. That usually bothers me about this trope but it was even discussed how Nash seems to let himself go to the side lines of Royal and Zade but they don't let him. MMM may still not be a favorite of mine but KM Neuhold has done it some justice here.
Kim
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve read this author before. This is a mmm contemporary novella. An already established relationship between Noah, Zade and Royal. Fun and games around valentines days and gifts. I’ll read this author again.
Wendy Moore
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love these 3 always fun to catch up with them!!!
Tam
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a cute follow-up to an established trio. I'd not read their story so I didn't know them but you get enough of a feel for how it all came together for them and their dynamic. This is 6 years and revolves around a slight misunderstanding due to an overheard conversation, but it's quickly resolved in a cute way. I'm sure fans of the series will love it. It's in present tense (I think) and it just doesn't mesh with me so much but again, other series readers are probably familiar with it.
Denise GremoryKohta
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these guys. It’s so great to see how much they love each other still. I’m not surprised about the chocolates. They would definitely be the ones to do it. Now I just need to know what’s going on with who was mentioned at the end.
Sabella
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These three crack me up and this Valentine's Day special is no different. As Royal, Nash, and Zade all work on creating the perfect Valentine's Day gifts for each other, some confusion occurs with lots of heat and laughter.
Angie
5 stars!

This is a Prolific Works Freebie for Valentine's Day. Who doesn't want a fun Valentine's catch up with our favorite Heathens Ink throuple (Royal, Zade, and Nash from Going Commando). This one was hilariously fun, flirty, and SMOKIN' HOT!

A must read for Heathens Ink fans!
Shannon Tolen
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Revisiting Nash, Zane & Royal as they figure out Valentine’s Day for each other is so awesome! With your favorite characters, add in their gifts and some steamy action, making this a perfect read for the Holiday of Love!
Claire
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg I hate shorts but I loved the story they just aren't long enough lol
Kristina
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I freakin love these three and to be surrounded by Nash, Royal, and Zade again was the best thing ever!
Brandy Jones
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved getting more Royal, Nash and Zade! This was sweet and steamy and funny, and now I need to reread the series. Loved it!
Melisha
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really nice glimpse into the guys’ lives. I’ve loved each character in the series so far and it’s great to check in with them from time to time as the series continues.
Emma Brown
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun book. Royal and his antics once again had me rolling with laughter. It was truly wonderful to catch up with Royal, Nash and Zade. Completely loved it.
Nicole
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heathens Ink short for Valentines.
Zade,Nash and Royal.
MMM
Cute short sweet story with these guys for and leading up to Valentines.
Enjoyable read.
Amber
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Royal, Nash, and Zade so much
Ron-michael
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Havent read the series, but this was a fun Valentines story!
Simera
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute update on Royal, Nash and Zade.
SMJC
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it
I really like this trio. I think they're probably the naughtiest of them all. The story was short, but sweet, and chock full of sexy.
ReneI
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the Heathens Ink series and this is a great addition. Perfect Heathens' Valentine's love.
Tj
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: cute-sweet, 3m
Dear Cupid is a Valentine’s Day spent with three men who love each other and have built a life together. A cute puppy and some sexy times finishes Cupid’s work. (Chocolate May have been involved.)
DanDann
Shelves: lgbt, polyfi, poly
KM Neuhold and Triads? 5 stars, every time
Royal Nash and Zade? Instabuy, 5 stars, every time.

Heart.
Margaret Park
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting a little look into Royal/Nash/Zade's life! LOVE THEM!!!
Nanna Sander
More or less a sexy epilogue, but stays true to the characters and is entertaining to read for lovers of the throuple.
Jacey Jeffrey
loved it!!!!
mrs sarah frost
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holy smokes this book is hot. It's the first I've read by K M Neuhold. I grabbed it in free Valentine's giveaway and now I'm off to find rest in this series.
Colleen M
Cute glimpse into this threesome, but no major content.
Mary Mary
Apr 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF.
I really like the cover.
I really wanted to like it.
I couldn't even read it past the first 6-7%
K.M.Neuhold has long since been a romance junkie. When she’s not writing she’s reading or spending time snuggling with her husky or her husband. She fell in love with M/M romance last year and hasn’t been able to turn back. There’s nothing she loves more than love in all its forms.

Heathens Ink (7 books)
  • Rescue Me (Heathens Ink #1)
  • Going Commando (Heathens Ink, #2)
  • From Ashes (Heathens Ink #3)
  • Shattered Pieces (Heathens Ink, #4)
  • Unraveled (Heathens Ink #5; Inked #1)
  • Inked in Vegas (Heathens Ink #5)
  • Flash Me (Heathens Ink #6)