Start by marking “Love on the Rocks” as Want to Read:
Love on the Rocks

Love on the Rocks

Waking up on a pile of rocks with a bullet in his shoulder isn’t something Joe Brady saw coming, but perhaps the cute paramedic who finds him can do more than just help heal his wound.

Detective Joe Brady wakes up lying at the bottom of a cliff on a pile of rocks with a blond-haired angel hovering over him. No, he’s not in heaven. The blond is Riley Peterson, and his dog Ch
Published April 2nd 2019 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love on the Rocks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love on the Rocks

Joyfully Jay
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kenna
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

I love cop romances, especially if they’re exciting. I got that with Love on the Rocks. I think the characters were nicely written and fleshed out. The dangerous situations they were placed in are compelling and tense, and they’re also conceivable. They seem quite realistic, and I can see myself reading about such things in the news.

I love Joe and Riley as a couple. They have a nice “insta-love” vibe to them, and I’m always a bit charmed about that. Joe is a tough c
Faye Kennedy
I knew this would be GREAT by the blurb.

💖 The book had me glued from the first page and throughout.  It's never boring as the storyline and drama are exciting to read. Joe and Riley hot together and with life's troubles and baggage they gotta stay tough. A few little surprises along the way. This is a good guy vs the badly with danger and drama mixed in. Hot sexy scenes included for a fast connection between them. I loved the ending of this.

Det Joe's 31 yrs life was in the balance after being
Diverse
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Jenn for Diverse Reader

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Detective Joe Brady is having a really bad day when he finds himself held at gun point by his rogue partner. Shot, rolled off a cliff and left for dead, he finds himself awakened by an angel.

Riley Peterson may look like an angel, but he’s really a paramedic and is able to help Joe until first responders can arrive. Riley and his dog, Champ, have saved the day, but forgetting about the handsome detective is no easy feat.

As Joe r
J. Steele
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: liked-it
A feel-good story. Finished this book with a smile. Joe and Riley both knew what they wanted and, when the time was right, they went for it. A bad cop and an ex boyfriend who both got their just deserts. Well, one got a big mac—without fries! Story was well paced and flowed wonderfully all the way to a well-deserved HEA.
Barbara Lampron
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love 💕 this book

I’m so glad I read it. It was wonderful. It had two bad guys and two good guys. I guess you can say the two good guys won. Thank you for writing this
Sharon Gatus
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

This was an enjoyable read i like this author the suspense was good and the developing relationship between Joe and Riley was real not too sweet.
Ali
May 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review An Alisa Review:

Rating: 3 stars out of 5

This story was okay but I wasn’t able to get into it. Joe was very confident in his abilities as a detective but didn’t seem to have any faith in his co-workers. Riley is overly sweet and is not the type of person to intentionally hurt someone.

I did not like how Joe thought he would have to be the one to go after his partner even when his boss told him it would be handled and for him to heal up. To me Joe and Ril
Monica
Vanessa Pasteleurs
Yael
Neko
Apr 07, 2019
J.P. Bowie was born and raised in Aberdeen, Scotland. He wrote his first (unpublished) novel – a science fiction tale of brawny men and brawnier women that made him a little suspect in the eyes of his family for a while.

Leaving home at age eighteen for the bright lights of London, he found himself in the midst of a “diverse and creative crowd” that eventually led him to the performing arts. For th