Start by marking “The Next Big Thing” as Want to Read:
The Next Big Thing

The Next Big Thing

Catriona’s life is spiralling out of control. One minute she’s a successful investment banker with a flat by the Thames and a healthy bank balance; the next she’s a famous author. Well, sort of famous. She’s written a femdom novel under a pen name, so nobody actually knows it was her. Her publisher has gone marketing crazy, lauding her book “The Next Big Thing”—much to her ...more
ebook
Published February 18th 2019 by Lucy Felthouse

To ask other readers questions about The Next Big Thing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Next Big Thing

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It Grabbed My attention and focus so strong I could not put it down. A word of advice when you get your copy. Grab a snack, a comfy seat, kick back and relax. You won't be moving until you finish this bad boy here. Remarkable job. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short steamy story that I wished had been a little bit longer. Catriona has new found fame as an anonymous writer and while visiting a bookstore meets Elijah.

Ritu
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick read about Catriona, an author, with new found fame. She and Elijah meet at a bookstore, and romance ignites from there.

Ian D.
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An entertaining and steamy short story which I do hope Lucy will expand into a novella-length story at some point. The basic story line is plausible and entertaining, the two main characters likeable, and the way their relationship is nicely developed, the story ending on a sweet note.
Kathryn
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a steamy short story!
Catriona has been very lucky with her best seller as she has no experience with what she is writing about. This is a well written story that is a great one sitting read.
Lisa H
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A short, sweet treat.

Catriona secretly wrote the next big thing.
With comparisons to 50 shades.
She meets Elijah in line while buying her own book.
Elijah is great, charming and game for anything.
Has Catriona found her partner in crime?

Amy Miller
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun, exciting story. The plot was incredible and fun. Amazing characters each page left me wanting more!
Lucy Felthouse
Feb 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Shirl
marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2019
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures (named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open (winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller), The Persecution of the Wolves, Hiding in Plain Sight and The Heiress’s Harem series. ...more