Start by marking “Reality Transurfing 1: The Space of Variations (Reality Transurfing Series)” as Want to Read:
Reality Transurfing 1: The Space of Variations (Reality Transurfing Series)

Reality Transurfing 1: The Space of Variations

(Трансерфинг реальности #1)

“Reality Transurfing”, a new book by Vadim Zeland, will undoubtedly cause a lot of debate as it is hard to think of a book with such shocking and innovative ideas.
The book opens a bizarre world where everyday reality reveals facets which you are not familiar with. Many issues of day-to-day life are perceived in an absolutely new way.
We all, in one way or another, find
Published February 6th 2019 by Ves Publishing (first published 2004)

Start your review of Reality Transurfing 1: The Space of Variations (Reality Transurfing Series)
Bogdan
Nov 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With this type of books one needs to be very careful. Although perhaps these books are careful with those who touch them. I was lucky to be invited into the world of esoteric literature with a welcoming smile of "Reality Transurfing" in the original Russian language. Once you dive deeper into this universe, you cannot help but reread the whole set of books over and over. I advise you to read it, for those who are ready to read.

I'm glad there are so many people in this world who are interested in
Ben
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am not a fan of new age self-help books; in fact, I loath them! Most of them are not much more than rehashes of old tiresome stuff (visualization, positive thinking, meditation, lucid dreaming, etc, etc.) that are endlessly re-packaged to generate cash and, in some cases, to gather worshippers to play guru games.

I suppose that is why I had refused to read Vadim Zeland for a while even though his books were recommended to me by people whom I knew to be intelligent and inspired. As soon as I
Jess
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A lot to take in. Amazing.
Monika
Jun 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
Some time ago I decided that the religion I was born into (catholicism) is not exactly what I believe in, deep down. I can't say I moved far in my search for philosophy/religion that would suit me, but comparing to most of the stuff I've read, this book is the closest to my beliefs.
I can't accept the concept of an intelligent deity hanging somewhere above us, nor the idea of everything alive being nothing more than a bunch of cells working together.

This one, however, tells us that, basically,
Billy Vazquez
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The theory of Transurfing by Vadim Zeland is both intricately illuminating and controversial. The theory is framed on the concept of alternative realities which he dubs the Space of Variations. In essence he explains that the concept of reality is a personal choice. We choose what our reality is based on the mental and physical energy we project. Two individuals can see the same event, thing or person and have different perception of the reality. Neither is either right or wrong, they are just ...more
Ameera
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
My book of the year. It should be translated into Arabic soon. The audio book is available for free on Youtube.
Jeff Maziarek
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Over the past 25 years I've read hundreds of personal and spiritual growth books on my path of self-discovery, and since 1999 have shared passages from many of them on my daily inspirational website called Pondercentral. The truth is I found value in many of those books, and from an aggregate perspective virtually all of them have helped me in some way to better understand myself and the universe as a whole. After reading this Reality Transurfing 1 book, however, I feel compelled to say that ...more
Roman Tyrsin
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best book I have ever read in my life!
Anton
Apr 18, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The idea is nice. But the problem is that it is repeated several times, again and again. That is why I haven't finished the book, although I was thrilled by it's idea when just began to read it.
Josip
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: zen
The book can se summarized in one sentence: Simple concepts of Zen Buddhism and similar teachings explained in an overly complex way.
Elyse (retired from reviewing/semi hiatus) Walters
One of my 'warm-water' friends (soaks at our house often), from Russia, gave me this book, --and really wanted me to read it. He told me I would get a lot out of it. I'm willing. I understand it was once the # 1 best selling non-fiction book in the WORLD??/!!! Oh My! (interesting)

I've only read the 'Forward' so far! :)

I finished it now:
I've read "The Secret" ---and other books on "The Laws of Attraction" by Ester and Jerry Hicks ---so I was not new to this information. This book was a 'quick'
Hana Al Maktoum
This is not another stupid lucrative life-couching book. Worth reading it.
Jeremy Sullivan
Apr 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It supplies an objectivity that you can look at yourself only to understand others and visa versa.It has an unpretentious psychological perspective that explains viewpoints with clarity & concise step by step storyline written flow.I wouldn't call it a self help book but an objective aid to assist your confidently CHOSEN spiritual path.
Gretchen
Recommended to me by a client who knows my tastes run rather eclectic. Certainly interesting.

I'm giving this a 3 but that doesn't mean I didn't really like it. It means I'm reserving judgment. I have to think on this a little longer. It's deep. Like Marianas Trench deep.

I'll reread in a while and we'll talk.
Meri
Sep 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It sums up to this - "Don’t think…..act! If you can’t act, then don’t think."
Abdelmoughit Saoud
This was a very good book :)
Michael Séo
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
-all is available in the space of variations
-be aware of pendulums
-this world is made of energy first, then matter
-life is what you create, but there are rules to this shit.
-observe more, allow things to happen
-put your Overseer on notice.
Jacqueline
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-2018
This book should be on the course curriculum at school. We never on a daily basis think about whether our thoughts and actions are creating a negative or positive energy. This book gives good advice on becoming an observer of your thoughts.
Radostina Nikolova
This changed my whole world. My existence.
Corina
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loa
Mind blowing!
Azheen Nazhad
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Eye opening, and guiding through different aspects of life not only Just one, Nonetheless to say that I will have to read it again to digest whats has been presented in this book.
Alexey Myachkin
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The best
Oscar Canas
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great material
Sharon Selene
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book. I have loved every book by Vadim. I really believe he is a genius.
Rosalie Escobido
Quantum physics made easy
Jefferyrobert462913gmail.Com
Wow so interesting
Tanya Ivanova
I listened through 5 and a half hours of the audiobook on youtube and I think that the whole idea of this book can and should be distilled into a maximum of 30 minutes. In a way I liked it as a simple recipe for avoiding burdening yourself with worry and anger, certainly not a new idea in any way, the only helpful thing about it in this book is that is it presented in the form of a metaphor. Zeland says that issues we are worried or angry about are pendulums that feed on our anger while eating ...more
Steve
Mar 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: consciousness
This book adds a lot of insight into how one's attitude, and especially *reactions* to every day annoying circumstances, can affect us.

A friend of mine who has no interest, otherwise, in metaphysical type material, actually recommended this to me (she, knowing that I'm into this material), so for her to thumb this up, I had to read it. (I actually read all 5 books in the series, and I'm sure I'll procrastinate reviewing the rest of them)

The main message is that - if you do believe in parallel
Yahya Alshamy
It's good work, but way too theoritical. too much of this can never be applied in this physical world and a lot of it is just completely unscientific like induced transmission of War and Epidemics. I only recommend this book if your life is horrible and you dont know where your going. in that case, it will give you a good insight on the fruits of positivity. otherwise It's a 5/10 from me. for people who like more factual information
rather than a hypothetical model that is not supported by

• The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
  • The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief
  • Mind Power Into the 21st Century: Techniques to Harness the Astounding Powers of Thought
  • Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
  • Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
  • You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter
  • You Were Born Rich: Now You Can Discover And Develop Those Riches
  • Красная таблетка. Посмотри правде в глаза!
  • Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon
  • Хочу и буду. Принять себя, полюбить жизнь и стать счастливым
  • The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
  • Screw It, Let's Do It: Lessons In Life
  • Everything is Negotiable: How to Get the Best Deal Every Time
  • Love, Freedom, and Aloneness: The Koan of Relationships
  • The Science of Self-Learning: How to Teach Yourself Anything, Learn More in Less Time, and Direct Your Own Education
  • The Wisdom of Psychopaths: What Saints, Spies, and Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Success
  • 45 Татуировок менеджера
  • Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
Vadim Zeland is a contemporary Russian mystic and writer. Little is known about Vadim Zeland. He states in his autobiography that he used to be a quantum mechanics physicist and later a computer technologist. He prefers not to become a well-known celebrity, shielding personal details. Zeland's main goal is to present a set of techniques which he calls "Transurfing of Realities" for the attainment ...more

Трансерфинг реальности (5 books)
  • Reality Transurfing 2: The Rustling Of The Morning Stars (Reality Transurfing Series)
  • Reality Transurfing 3. Forward to the Past (Reality Transurfing Series)
  • Reality Transurfing 4: Ruling Reality (Reality Transurfing Series)
  • Reality Transurfing 5: Apples Fall to the Sky (Reality Transurfing Series)
“Emotions stem from attitudes, therefore you should change your attitude in the first place. Feelings and emotions are nothing but consequences. They are caused by one single thing, importance.” 1 likes