Start by marking “The Blue Collar Collection” as Want to Read:
The Blue Collar Collection

The Blue Collar Collection

Robin Stone's four standalones in one book!

Delivery Man - M/F
Derek is a package delivery man. Running to and from the truck helps keep him in shape for summer baseball. Ella is a fashion blogger who works from home. Days pass where she doesn’t see a soul, except for the cute delivery man with bright blue eyes and a rockin’ bod. When Ella offers Derek a cold drink, the flir
Published February 25th 2019 by Summer Night Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Blue Collar Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Blue Collar Collection

Start your review of The Blue Collar Collection
Anne
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOOOHOOO 4 AMAZING books by Robin Stone
Delivery Man: M/F
Derek is a delivery man and he enjoys his job, especially as on his route he has the beautiful Ella. She gets parcels every day so Derek is happy to get his fix of the beauty. One day Ella invites him in for a drink and then the fun really starts but when his job is at risk will it stop this pair from having fun??? This is super hot WOW I thought my kindle was going to melt!!!!
Toy With Me - M/F
Greg and Anna have been married for twenty year
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully fantastic... The book set was amazing... It had a lot of details and juicy scenes to them... The characters and their personalities match them perfectly... The plots and the storylines was very descriptive and amazing...I would recommend this Boxset to anyone!!
Tanya
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a sexy set of books which you will fall in love with. Each one is different but will take you on a very different journey. Fall in love

Melanie S
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Four times satisfied...

I fell in love with Robin Stone's writing when I read her Landscaper series. Now, four of her best - and sexiest - stand-alone romances are available in this delicious box set, and I'm in Romance reader's heaven. Stone's spare and evocative prose tells four sexy, sweet, and spicy stories of love discovered, or re-discovered, with all the feels and all the heat that a reader could ask for. Her gift for characterization is front and center, with the thoughts and feelings of
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This set gives blue collar a whole new meaning. The stories are inspiring and will keep you turning the pages with detail giving to the characters and story setting you feel like you are right there in the stories. My favorite is the delivery man. This erotic story definitely goes up there with delivery men fantasies! Derek is the delivery man who has the body to die for with everything in the right place. His job keeps him in shape for baseball which Ella truly notices. When she invites him in ...more
Penny Ellgass
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 short hot reads. Toys, Ex's, new loves unexpected, voyeurism a little something for everyone. Need something to put you in the mood? Well anyone of these will. A keep in the nightstand copy for a pick me up when your all alone.

Katherine
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a collection of stories, with something for everyone and characters that make you care this collection is definitely worth a picl up.

Each story is hot, short and BOB inducing. If your looking for characters that jump off the page, storyline that drag you in, and sex that leaves y I u hot and bothered the one click now.
BusyM3
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An awesome box set of four steamy hot reads. The stories will keep you glued to them to the very end to see what happens next. The scenes are hot and spicy. They chemistry between the characters is steamy.

Stacie
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collection of books is a hot little collection. Each book ifs filled with everyday people and not the typical billionaire romances

Rhonda
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love every story in this collection. When they came out previously, one by one, I read them and I was thrilled to finally have them all together in one set. There's sexiness and lots of steam in each story.
Annemarie Suchey
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot sexy blue collar stories! Carpenters, painters, delivery man....something for every craving. All hot, steamy, sexy and with HEA
Taya
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
All four novellas in this box set were in their own way sweet and very hot. I loved all the main characters.

K Fly
Feb 23, 2019
Tiffany Cain
Mar 12, 2019

• Finders Keepers: The Purse
  • Seven Forbidden Ménage Stories For Adults - Ganging, Group, MFM, and Reverse Harem Explicit Romances (We're Married, Not Dead Book 2)
  • Demon: (Brotherhood #1) (Brotherhood series)
  • Sharing Hannah
  • Nikolai: Mine To Protect (Russian Mob Chronicles, #4)
  • Sax (Savage Kings MC #9)
  • Doctor Daddy (Hot Billionaires, #2)
  • A.D.I.D.A.S.: All Day I Dream About S*x (Get Some #1)
  • Finding His Guys (Benson Brothers, #2)
  • My Husband Gets to Watch - Private Acting Lessons: An Explicit and Forbidden Cuckolding Story
  • Full Contact
  • Saved Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #5)
  • Dirty Dom (Dirty Series #1)
  • The Secret (North Woods University #3)
  • Bastian: Shifters of Iron Storm Bayou (Mate Marked Book 5)
  • The Librarian and the Cop (Curvy for Him #2)
  • Chained
  • His as Payment (Mafia Masters, #1)
Robin started writing stories when she was five years old. She wrote essays, articles, and over a million words of non-fiction before turning to fiction in 2011. She watched erotic romance authors having way too much fun, and after writing her first erotic romance, she was hooked.

Her imagination is filled with painters, landscapers, and carpenters. Robin's sex-positive books (M/F, M/M, and M/M/F)