Start by marking “Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods: A Cookbook” as Want to Read:

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - The author of Half Baked Harvest Cookbook keeps things simple with 125 easy, show-stopping recipes: fewer ingredients, foolproof meal-prepping, effortless entertaining, and everything in between.

NAMED ONE OF FALL'S BEST COOKBOOKS BY Food & Wine - mindbodygreen - Epicurious - Chowhound - PureWow - Style Democracy

"Those indulgent, comfort
Published October 29th 2019 by Clarkson Potter Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Half Baked Harvest Super Simple, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Half Baked Harvest Super Simple

Start your review of Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods: A Cookbook
KC
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love her recipes, follow her on social media, and often eat her dishes!
Veronica Moss
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I follow Tieghan Gerard on Instagram and was so excited she came out with this cookbook. She’s an awesome food photographer. I love cookbooks with beautiful pictures because it helps me to visualize what the dish should look like - and this is one of them! It also has simple, approachable and delicious recipes for every meal. I can’t wait to try some of these out! This would also make a great gift for the home cook.
Sara
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books, cookbooks
This cookbook is fantastic! A large variety of dishes, including vegetarian (YAY!), but the best sections are the breakfast and dessert ones. I love that there are little codes above the recipes to let you know if it is one pan, or pantry staples, or less than 10 ingredients. I also really love all of Tieghan's little stories and tidbits. These definitely all seem like super-simple recipes and I can't wait to start going through what the pages I have marked with post-its (soooo many post-its!)!

Lara
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve now had a chance to make multiple recipes, and my family highly recommends this cookbook! While I love almost all of Tieghan’s recipes, this book focuses on the fast, easy to prepare on a weeknight ones that work well for me!!
Kelsey Hinton
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have already made a few things from this book and it’s all so delish. I can’t wait to make so much more!!!
Rita
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbook
Simply a beautiful book
Amy Noe
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Half Baked Harvest is my all time favorite food blog for recipes packed with flavor bombs that you'll crave again and again. I bought her first cookbook, but only made a few things from it because most of the recipes were fairly intimidating. Her creativity in the kitchen continues to amaze me, but most recipes are definitely a time and ingredient commitment. I was so happy to go through this newest cookbook and bookmark almost every single recipe of something delicious I can definitely see ...more
Kristen Lancia
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Over 75% of food I cook comes from or is inspired by a Half Baked Harvest recipe. I was so excited to get this cookbook and it definitely exceeds expectations! Tieghan has a wonderful writing style, she’s friendly and funny and you feel like you’re reading recipe notes from a close friend. The recipes in this book are easy to follow, incredibly inspiring, and accompanied by the most beautiful photos. I want to make pretty much everything, but I started with the instant chicken gumbo in my new ...more
Jessica
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks-2019
In Half Baked Harvest Super Simple Tieghan Gerard gives us even more delicious sounding recipes to drool over. In this cookbook she focuses on easier/more simple recipes with either few ingredients or that you can just throw in a crockpot and forget about until dinner. I really liked that in several recipes she gives several ways to make something - crockpot, instapot/pressure cooker, or stove top. That way depending on how much time you have or what kitchen tools you have you can make the ...more
Susan
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hands down my favorite cookbook of 2019. The photography is scrumptious and so are the recipes. There are so many I want to try. First up are the hazelnut brownies and than an adult version of SpaghettiOs. The very simple cheesy eggs on toast might be what is for breakfast tomorrow. They’re are several recipes for Insta pots and slow cookers that also include regular stove-top versions for those who haven’t jumped on the appliance band wagon. There are a lot of yummy recipes I can’t wIt to try. ...more
Andrea
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We have been making Half Baked Harvest recipes quite a bit recently, and I was thrilled when Tigehan's new cookbook came out in October! The recipes all look delicious. The ones we've tried so far have been great. Penne alla Vodka, Spinach and Artichoke Mac and Cheese, to name a couple.
Lisa
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I follow Tieghan on instagram and was super excited to see another cookbook coming out. I love all f the pictures, and almost all f the recipes look delicious. I am looking forward to trying all of these. There are so many options and prep to choose from.
Danielle Shroyer
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Better than her first! I’ve already tried five of the recipes and have four more planned this week. They have all been easy and delicious!- the whole family has loved them. Love her creativity and really appreciate these simpler recipes. Beautiful book, too. It’s one to buy.
MaryAnn Baker
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully presented, wonderfully photographed cookbook. User friendly. Well written recipes that are easy to follow. A great treat for the eyes and palate. There are so many recipes I can't wait to try.
Ashley
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another to purchase! So many great recipes, along with pictures, that seem pretty manageable for someone who doesn't particularly enjoy cooking like myself. I hope to try more recipes very soon!
Lcharlson
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Some cookbooks you enjoy browsing through, others need to be added to your collection. This one was added!
Cait
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the recipes in this cookbook. Easy to understand instructions, beautiful pictures and delicious food.
jsmassey81
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've made several of her recipes from her cookbook & everything has been fantastic. This is definitely one of my favorite cookbooks.
Nwitteveenhall
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My new favourite cookbook!
Stephanie
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
So tempting that we will be purchasing this for our library. If it makes me want to try cooking then that says a lot! I DON’T cook often but this makes me want to try!
Jennifer Martin
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yum, this is one I want to own.
Lauren Paletta
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Some of the most gorgeous food photos I have ever seen!!!
Bree
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cookbooks
Notes:
I don't think I define super simple the same way the author does
Not a fan of her flavor combos
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drool
Sydney Legg
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
Tieghan is a superstar and I will never get enough of what comes out of the Half Baked Harvest kitchen.
Oct 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Nothing Fancy: Unfussy Food for Having People Over
  • The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier
  • Weeknight Baking: Time-Saving Recipes to Make Any Night of the Week
  • Skinnytaste One and Done: 140 No-Fuss Dinners for Your Instant Pot®, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer, Sheet Pan, Skillet, Dutch Oven, and More: 140 No-Fuss Dinners Sheet Pan, Skillet, Dutch Oven, and More
  • Ruffage: A Practical Guide to Vegetables
  • Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection: 100+ Recipes to Take Your Sweet Treats to the Next Level: A Baking Book
  • No Crumbs Left: Whole30 Endorsed, Recipes for Everyday Food Made Marvelous
  • Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? Big Questions from Tiny Mortals About Death
  • Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love
  • Pastry Love: A Baker's Journal of Favorite Recipes
  • The Essential Rumi
  • Delish Insane Sweets: Bake Yourself a Little Crazy: 100+ Cookies, Bars, Bites, and Treats
  • The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook: Fresh and Foolproof Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker