Start by marking “Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods: A Cookbook” as Want to Read:

The author of Half Baked Harvest Cookbook keeps things simple with 125 easy, show-stopping recipes: fewer ingredients, foolproof meal-prepping, effortless entertaining, and everything in between.

NAMED ONE OF FALL'S BEST COOKBOOKS BY Food & Wine - mindbodygreen - Epicurious - Chowhound - PureWow - Style Democracy

"Those indulgent, comfort food-esque dishes [Tieghan is]
Published October 29th 2019 by Clarkson Potter Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Half Baked Harvest Super Simple, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Half Baked Harvest Super Simple

Start your review of Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods: A Cookbook
Sara
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books, cookbooks
This cookbook is fantastic! A large variety of dishes, including vegetarian (YAY!), but the best sections are the breakfast and dessert ones. I love that there are little codes above the recipes to let you know if it is one pan, or pantry staples, or less than 10 ingredients. I also really love all of Tieghan's little stories and tidbits. These definitely all seem like super-simple recipes and I can't wait to start going through what the pages I have marked with post-its (soooo many post-its!)!

Lara
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve now had a chance to make multiple recipes, and my family highly recommends this cookbook! While I love almost all of Tieghan’s recipes, this book focuses on the fast, easy to prepare on a weeknight ones that work well for me!!
Jessica
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks-2019
In Half Baked Harvest Super Simple Tieghan Gerard gives us even more delicious sounding recipes to drool over. In this cookbook she focuses on easier/more simple recipes with either few ingredients or that you can just throw in a crockpot and forget about until dinner. I really liked that in several recipes she gives several ways to make something - crockpot, instapot/pressure cooker, or stove top. That way depending on how much time you have or what kitchen tools you have you can make the ...more
Amy Noe
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Half Baked Harvest is my all time favorite food blog for recipes packed with flavor bombs that you'll crave again and again. I bought her first cookbook, but only made a few things from it because most of the recipes were fairly intimidating. Her creativity in the kitchen continues to amaze me, but most recipes are definitely a time and ingredient commitment. I was so happy to go through this newest cookbook and bookmark almost every single recipe of something delicious I can definitely see ...more
Andrea
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We have been making Half Baked Harvest recipes quite a bit recently, and I was thrilled when Tigehan's new cookbook came out in October! The recipes all look delicious. The ones we've tried so far have been great. Penne alla Vodka, Spinach and Artichoke Mac and Cheese, to name a couple.
Lisa
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I follow Tieghan on instagram and was super excited to see another cookbook coming out. I love all f the pictures, and almost all f the recipes look delicious. I am looking forward to trying all of these. There are so many options and prep to choose from.
MaryAnn Baker
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully presented, wonderfully photographed cookbook. User friendly. Well written recipes that are easy to follow. A great treat for the eyes and palate. There are so many recipes I can't wait to try.
Lauren Paletta
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Some of the most gorgeous food photos I have ever seen!!!
Bree
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cookbooks
Notes:
I don't think I define super simple the same way the author does
Not a fan of her flavor combos
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing

• The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier
  • Pastry Love: A Baker's Journal of Favorite Recipes
  • Nothing Fancy: Unfussy Food for Having People Over
  • Antoni in the Kitchen
  • The Margaret Palca Bakes Cookbook: Cakes, Cookies, Muffins, and Memories from a Famous Brooklyn Baker
  • Bobby at Home: Fearless Flavors from My Kitchen: A Cookbook
  • Indian-ish: Recipes and Antics from a Modern American Family
  • Let It Snow
  • Pick a Pine Tree
  • Boy-Crazy Stacey
  • Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs?: Big Questions from Tiny Mortals About Death
  • Flubby Is Not a Good Pet!
  • Mostly Plants: 101 Delicious Flexitarian Recipes from the Pollan Family
  • Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love
  • Sunny-Side Up: More Than 100 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes from the Essential Egg to the Perfect Pastry
  • A Stone Sat Still