Start by marking “For Better or For Worse (The Vows Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
For Better or For Worse (The Vows Series Book 2)

For Better or For Worse

(The Vows #2)

Emma survived a madman's attack, and now she is ready to put the pieces of her life back together. After the horror she has endured, that is easier said than done. Just as she begins to feel in control once again, Fate steps in with a plan of its own. Emma must find the strength inside of herself to protect those she loves before everything is stolen by forces who wish to ...more
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about For Better or For Worse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Better or For Worse

Start your review of For Better or For Worse (The Vows Series Book 2)
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heidi Renee Mason didn't leave us on a big cliffy with To Have and To Hold (Book 1), but make no mistake, YOU NEED TO READ IT FIRST before taking on For Better or For Worse, as this is The Vows Series, and they build on each other. Emma & Liam are married now, but she's still battling nightmares in the aftermath of being attacked by a psychopath. It's not helping her health either, as the stress is starting to get to her, especially since new strange things are happening, but that psychopath is ...more
Kathy Wideman
This is the second book in the series and they must be read in order. This book picks up about four months after the first one ended. Liam and Emma are married now. Things are going pretty well. Just when Emma is beginning to feel normal and back to herself fate steps in once again. Emma has been quite the ordeal. Emma is so caring and wants to find the best in others. Things are happening and Emma wants to believe that she is just worked up and making a bigger thing of things than they are. She ...more
Jamie-Lynne
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed For Angel Babe's Blog!!

WOW!! I absolutely loved this book!! It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time from beginning to end!! If you haven't read To Have And To Hold the first book in Heidi Rennee Mason's Vows Trilogy you definitely need to read it before you read this one as the books build on eachother!!
Emma and Liam are married now and settling into their new life together, but Emma is still battling the extreme nightmares after being attacked by a madman!!
All of a sudden stra
EducatedBookFreak
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Suspense. Love. Family. This story encompasses all of these emotions and so much more. You will be enthralled by this story and it will leave you begging for more.

This author has me hook line and sinker. The way she has unfolded their story. This story has so much suspense it’s not even funny. Heidi Mason - you are truly an author I will one-click from now in. It has emotion, intensity, suspense, and love that their family brings everyday. The way this story has happened has my mind-blown.

Liam
Susan (The Book Bag)
I thoroughly enjoyed book #1 in this series and was excited to read more. This one starts off with the intense scene from the previous one and then ramps up from there. Just when Emma thinks her life is back to normal—whatever that is—in walks a stranger to shake things up again.

For Better or For Worse is a wonderful book 2 in that there was not a lot of rehashing of past events but just enough to remind me of what happened before. And there was plenty of drama, suspense, and character developm
Jocelyne
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in The Vows Series. The story continues where the last ended. This story is captivating, intriguing, filled with danger, and twists and turns. Liam and Emma are great together, and they share a strong chemistry. They are both great characters. Liam is handsome, supportive and protective. The storyline is suspenseful! Now, I can't wait to read the next and last book in this suspenseful trilogy, 'Til Death Do Us Part.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Make sure you read book one To Have and to Hold before you read this as the story continues here.

After being attacked by a madman Emma is moving on slowly with Liam and her three beautiful daughters. However things are about to change for the worst.

Is Emma strong enough to pull through this time?

I pretty much gobbled this story up. I loved book one and couldn’t wait to read book two. I wasn’t disappointed as I loved this story.
What will the last book have I store? Can’t wait to find out :)
Sherricka Cuffee
OMG!

I thought book 1 had me on the edge of my seat...this one had me on the floor!!! Held hostage in her home, and now in the middle of nowhere, while pregnant, is something terrible. I can only imagine the pain and the whirlwind going through her mind. Amazing story!
Eileen Gernet
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting

This is the second in the series. The excitement continues. I couldn't put this book down. Don't miss this book
Renee J. Price
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
👍

Fast paced lived both the first an second. Now ready for the third book in the series. Bring it on
jude charnock
Giacomo
Nov 02, 2019
Pam
Nov 26, 2019

• Single Dad's Waitress (Main Street Single Dads #1)
  • Testing Luke (Devereaux Billionaires, #3; Billionaires in the City, #6)
  • A Vicarage Christmas
  • Partners and Promises (The Osprey Cove Lodge Series Book 10)
  • Making Adjustments (The Osprey Cove Lodge Book 11)
  • Tainted: Lance and Mary (Cliffside Bay, #5)
  • Room to Breathe
  • Change of Hart (Hart, #1)
  • The House on Olive Street
  • Secrets of Willow House (Sandy Cove, #1)
  • Secrets and Strange Happenings (The Osprey Cove Lodge Book 13)
  • Wildflower Ranch (The Canyon #2.5)
  • Monument Rock (Kilkenny #5)
  • The Sweethearts: Tales of love, laughter and hardship from the Yorkshire Rowntree's girls
  • I Hate You
  • Christmas in Silver Bell Falls (Silver Bell Falls, #1)
  • The Magnolia Cafe (Comfort Crossing Book 4)
  • Pervade Montego Bay  (Pervade Duet, #2)

The Vows (3 books)
  • To Have and to Hold (The Vows Trilogy #1)
  • 'Til Death Do Us Part (The Vows Trilogy Book 3)

News & Interviews