Start by marking “Rock Star Romance: Sweet Contemporary Romance Collection” as Want to Read:
Rock Star Romance: Sweet Contemporary Romance Collection

Rock Star Romance: Sweet Contemporary Romance Collection

Why did I ever agree to a fake engagement to this jerk?
My big brother’s best friend can have any girl…but he can’t have me!

I have always had a crush on Brendan.
He’s my big brother’s best friend.
Now, he’s a famous rock star that every girl wants to get their hands on.

It’s not my fault he was caught by the paparazzi in a whirlwind scandal.
The only reason I agreed to th
Published February 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Rock Star Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Star Romance

Emily Pennington
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
The books included in this set are: Fake Marriage to a Rock Star, Country Star’s Bodyguard, Rock Star’s Nanny, and The Rainforest’s Song.

*** Reviewing COUNTRY STAR'S BODYGUARD: FAME AND ROMANCE ***
Dressed in rhinestone cowboy boots, Fiona Walsh, country superstar, grabbed a black cowboy hat and pushed it on her head, much to her hairdresser’s dismay! With a smile and a thank you, she headed toward the stage. She had been singing for 11 years now and her fans loved her!

Fiona sang a new song for
Bernadette Cinkoske
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fake Marriage to a Rock Star is a clean, interesting, romance. Brendan, lead singer for his band, is spread across the tabloids as a home wrecker. He needs some damage control - and fast. Enter Ava, younger sister to Brendan's best friend. The plot to clear Brendan's name is using Ava as a fake fiance. The story is well written, with a few surprising twists. The characters are well done as well. I spend a happy few hours involved in this drama.
Country Star's Bodyguard is a sweet, clean romance.
Jenny Brightman Harris
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this collection we get 4 amazing stories. Each of them give us stories about men and women who desire someone they shouldn't but learn to fight for what they truly want. Each of these stories have the couples going through something that alone they won't make it together they can fight anything. The thing they each have to decide is what are they willing to risk to make this happen. Will they a
Michelle
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of Rock Star Romances that are sweet, well written love stories with well developed characters.
Fake Marriage To A Rock star:
This is an entertaining, sweet romance between a rock star and his best friend's sister. Ava had a crush on Brendan growing up and now Bren wants her to be his fake fiance so he can fix his tarnished reputation. This is a well written story with good characters and an HEA.
Country Star's Bodyguard:
Fiona is a country star and Rocco her bodyguard.
Debora Wolff
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fake Marriage to a Rockstar

Brendan and Ava have been friends since childhood so when he needs a fake fiancee she agrees. But oh what happens next is so special!!!!

Country Stars Bodyguard

When Fiona meets her new bodyguard Rocco sparks fly and not the romantic kind. Thrown into difficult situations they learn that first impressions are not always right.

Rock Star Nanny

Ryder was a self serving rock star until he becomes a father to his five month old daughter when her mom is killed.
Olivia becomes he
Atiat Lamptey
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, Brendan and Ava's story I had read, Fiona and Rocco's story I had read, both I really enjoyed. Ryder and Olivia, that was such an awesome story, I loved the development of Ryder's character, he turned out to be really awesome. Emma and Diego too cute and the curve ball about Diego, I was actually stunned by that, definitely not what I was expecting at all. I hope you have a story ready for Celeste...you can't leave her alone, I can't wait to see what you do for her. I must mention how well y ...more
Caroline Doig
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic rock star romance collection I absolutely loved it and this is my absolute favourite genre. The 4 stories are:-
Fake Marriage to a Rock Star: Ava’s and Brendan’s story.
Country Star’s Bodyguard: Fiona’s and Rocco’s story.
Rock Star’s Nanny: Olivia’s and Ryder’s story.
The Rainforest’s Song: Emma’s and Diego’s story.
Wowzer what fantastic stories I loved them all and I couldn’t pick a favourite even if I had to, I will definitely be putting this book on my to read again shelf. A fa
Pamela Mitchell
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This contemporary rock star romance collection had four sweet and tender romances with captivating characters and well-written stories that kept me entertained and engaged from beginning to end. I enjoyed all of the books and this box set is a must-read for anyone who loves beautifully written clean romances. I received an advance reader copy of this book from Booksprout and this is my voluntary review.
Kathleen Wolford
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
A story of a Rock Star who begins to see what is really important once he becomes a father. The book was
easy to read and you could tell what was going to happen. There really wasn't any surprises.
This book was part of a series. All the books had good chemistry between the characters.
Ruby Hill is a gifted writer.

Amy
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome collection of Rock Star romances. Included in this series is: Fake Marriage to a Rockstar, Country Stars Bodyguard, Rock Star Nanny and The Rainforests Song. I had already a couple of the stories but I enjoyed reading them again. This was the perfect collection for a lazy weekend. Definitely recommend. 5 stars!
Tracey Tranter
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
These stories are a group of cute romances featuring a different Rockstar finding true love scenarios.

I love that they included different kind of rock stars and a variety of story lines.

I enjoyed the different stories and the different ways they get to their happy ever afters.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
KATHY BROWN
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 Different Romances all with HEA's! Each of these books has their own plot and twists and turns. Some have impossible odds or problems that seem insurmountable. This collection will give you hours of reading pleasure!

BP34
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A four book box set of music star themed romances. Hours of reading pleasure. Included are Fake Marriage to a Rock Star, Country Star’s Bodyguard, Rock Star’s Nanny and The Rainforest’s Song. Likable characters and entertaining, steamy stories. I read a reading copy via Booksprout and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Nathathida Atirekasâra
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all, they are sweet romance stories of 4 famous singers which I enjoy reading but also get bore. I give this series 4 stars because even if they are sweet, I also want more details in each stories. While I was reading them, I kept thinking that I'm missing something. It's so annoying.

Norma Wiegert
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story lines about rock stars finding love. Ruby Hill writes fantastic stories that will hold your interest to the end.

Dan Hunt
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The 4 stories in this book are sweet and sure to warm your heart. Each story has memorable characters and storylines. Each will bring a smile to your face and maybe even a chuckle or two. Read and enjoy!

Gladys
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very fun collection of romances. These four Rockstar themed romances provide entertaining storylines, likable characters, good chemistry and a good level of emotions. A very good set of reads. This is my freely posted, frank review.
Tanya
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of stories about rock stars who may find love in unexpected way and places. Follow each rock star as they find love in unexpected ways. Follow each one and see how it will happen

Barbara
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These four young adult romances centered on the music industry each take about a day to read and consider how to tell true love from its imitators.

Brandy France
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this boxset or rockstar's romance. Each story has a great storyline and characters with chemistry that is smoking hot. Also each one has a hea. This is a boxset that will be read again in the future and worth the money.
Celicia Fowlkes
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series was fun to read. The individual books in the set were exciting and interesting yet kept you entertained enough to finish. I enjoyed reading these books.

MoonGarden
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Four Great Stories
This box set of four sweet romances is really great. All four are enjoyable and worth the read. If you are looking for a little rock star romance, check out this boxed set!

Nate
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Ava & Brendan's story. This was a fun book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout.
Thi
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great box set. The stories, although short, were pretty good.
Donna Dobson