Start by marking “Air Kiss (Running on Air, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Air Kiss (Running on Air, #0.5)

Air Kiss

(Running on Air #0.5)

Leanne Simmons and Callum Davidson are complete opposites. As soon as they meet they know they won’t get along. However, for the sake of their TV show they agree to put their differences aside, but it’s not as easy as they think.

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 70 pages
Published February 6th 2019 by L.H. Cosway (first published June 30th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Air Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Air Kiss

To the Stars and Back by Camilla IsleyChristmas Shopaholic by Sophie KinsellaThe Unhoneymooners by Christina LaurenMake Me Yours by Tia LouisePassion on Park Avenue by Lauren Layne
TBR 2019
203 books — 158 voters
The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz ZafónThe Wind in the Willows by Kenneth GrahameGone with the Wind by Margaret MitchellAirs Above the Ground by Mary  StewartAir and Ash by Alex Lidell
Air
279 books — 15 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Air Kiss (Running on Air, #0.5)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****

Looks like this is the beginning of a super angsty romance.
I can't wait to see how Callum and Leanne's story ends.
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had promised myself I wouldn't read this until the next book came out but here I am a day or two early and I already read it and am itching like an addict ready for more... ...more
L.H. Cosway
Feb 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

🌟🌟🌟Air Kiss is now available for FREE🌟🌟🌟

This is the prequel novella to Off the Air (Running on Air #1) and also contains a sneak peek of the first 2 chapters :-D

Download on:
Kobo -> http://bit.ly/2WSHv3j
iBooks -> https://apple.co/2Dvn83l
Smashwords -> http://bit.ly/2DrXufy
Jeannine Allison
AHHHHHHHH! I loved this little intro to the Running on Air series!! 😍😍 But, damn, now I want more!!!!

AND NOW I FINALLY HAVE IT... ON TO READ MY ARC OF OFF THE AIR!!!!!

description

We met Callum and Leanne in Hearts on Air and I was immediately intrigued by their relationship, so I was really happy to learn they'd get their own book ☺️

Callum was a bit of a jerk in Hearts on Air. He came off as a manwhore and he constantly rubbed his potential conquests in Leanne's face. But I loved him in this one! He was pre
Cyndi
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I signed up for L.H. Cosway’s newsletter and she sent this short story as a gift! Yay!!!
Of course I love her writing! Her stories are fun and delve into topics I hadn’t read a lot about. This one is introducing a reality show covering a group if parkour people. I love parkour so I had so many questions. Can’t wait to read the rest of the series when it comes out. Until then I’ll just enjoy the rest of her library. 💕📚
Carvanz
This is a short little introduction to the crew we’ll meet more of in the series. With an enemies-to-lovers vibe that I loved, I can’t wait to see what is in store for Leanne and Callum.

description

This is a hero and heroine who practice/run Parkour (is that the correct way to say it?) and will be living together for the next year along with three other people. Reality tv is opening up opportunities for them and I can already feel the angst coming on.

Dual POV
Safe (view spoiler)
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

I'm always happy to get a free book but most of the prequels don't carry a lot of weight. This one does! So that means, you really should read this before you start Off the Air.

We get to know Callum and Leanne and see how they meet and how they start working on their reality show. This is all very brief and rushed...more of an overture of their relationship. Don't worry because the author goes into much more depth in their full length book.
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leanne Simmons is a petite tomboy tough girl who lives in London. She works at a coffee shop, and in her spare time she enjoys doing parkour with her best friend Paul. She lived for the rush and felt alive when they were flipping through the air and jumping between rooftops. When they are offered a spot on an upcoming new reality show about freerunners from London, they jump at the chance. They will be filming and training with three guys who are known as the best. They all click exc
a
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it

Cute, fast read. Feel like things were kinda rushed and not very fleshed out but then again it's only about 60 pages so what can I expect? However, it does set up and give us some info on how they first met and the beginning of their very hot-and-cold relationship and I'm eager to read their full length novel!
Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
My anticipation of this series is crazy high! This was a nice little introduction to Leanne and Callum and where it all started. The sexy tattooed bad boy and the fiesty tom boy should not work together but they just do! I love these characters so much and set against the reality show focused on their freerunning, makes this even more fascinating!
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
★★ 4.5 stars! ★★

I can't wait to read more of this series!
Tracy  C
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just a little snippet to give us background on Leanne and Cal for Off the Air. Good bridge.
Kahea
***4 Stars***

This is a nice, quick intro/refresher to this world.
And to be a bit more clear: It’s an intro if you have yet to read Hearts on Air, book 6 in the Hearts series where we first meet Callum and Leanne and the rest of the crew and a refresher if you have read the book but haven’t had the chance to re-read it recently.
It is primarily focused on Leanne and Callum and the beginning of their relationship and the show.
I have to say, for a short read it really does pack a punch. We get
Nay
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is very well written and if the subject matter was something I was more interested in, I'd definitely continue with the series. But since parkour isn't my thing (truthfully, I didn't know what it was until I looked it up), the parts of the book that dealt with it weren't exciting to me.

So for the writing, I give it 4 stars, and highly recommend it to others who want to read a great introduction to a romance.
Malene
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This prequel is a great introduction to Leanne, Callum and the remaining parkour crew. I enjoyed Leanne and Callum’s push and pull, their bantering and I’m excited to read their book Off The Air. This bodes well for their book.
Coco.V
Feb 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/16/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

For one, there’s the unexplainable physical attraction they can’t seem to shake. And for two, everything out of their mouths seems to rub the other the wrong way.

Leanne wonders how she can be attracted to such a careless, narcis
Michele
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This novella was a great intro to Leanne and Callum’s story for me. Now that I’m totally excited about the two of them being together, I suspect my poor little heart will be crushed when I start reading Off the Air...so I’m nervous...very nervous. 😬
Lady Heather

Air Kiss (Running on Air #0.5)
Release Date: February

photo Air Kiss_L.H. Cosway_Cover 1.png

Synopsis

Leanne Simmons and Callum Davidson are complete opposites. As soon as they meet they know they won’t get along. However, for the sake of their TV show, they agree to put their differences aside, but it’s not as easy as they think.
Leanne wonders how she can be attracted to
Patricia Noblet
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We already know Leanne and Callum thanks to the brilliant "Hearts on Air". We know their relationship is complicated, tense, bittersweet... We know Callum can be mean...
With Air Kiss we discover how they met, how they fell for each other and how they broke up.
First Callum seems to be a douche but with his pov we understand him. He can be caring and sweet and hot. At the last chapter i hurt for him.
Leanne is a badass! I really like her ! She's strong and brave and assumes who she is, what she
Janey
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intriguing introduction in a unique setting. You can always rely on LH for that!
Shanda
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eeeeek! Air Kiss is a great short story intro into L.H. Cosway’s new series Running on Air. It shows how the parkour team first met with the start of their reality show and how Callum and Leanne start their relationship. If you read the final Hearts book Hearts on Air you know that Callum and Leanne are at constant odds with each other. They just keep hurting each other over and over. They start off slighty at odds with each other but this quickly turns into more. It is kind of heartbre
Sana Zameer
Leanne and Callum were first introduced in the last book of Hearts Series - Hearts on Air (Trevor and Reya's book). This novella is about how they met for the first time. In Hearts on Air Callum always behaved like a jerk and I wasn't interested in Leanne but after reading this prequel I can't wait for Off the Air. ...more
phoebess
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This introduction to Running on Air series was so smooth in getting under my skin I hadn't noticed it until it was too late. But I didn't mind that, not at all.
Now I feel like a five-year-old who can't wait to unwrap their Christmas presents. I need the first book in this series now! Pretty please? *chuckles*
Mel
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!

Leanne is a freerunner interviewing for a reality show about parkour. Though the interview is with three guys, only two of them, Trever (from  Hearts on Air ) and James, seem to want her to be there. The third member, Callum, is less enthusiastic about meeting Leanne. When she proves her ability, adding her to the show is a no-brainer but there is an instant attraction between Leanne and Callum that makes things tense. Can they keep their hands to themselves for the sake of the show,
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Oh man!

What a way to introduce you to what is to come. LH Cosway never disappoints. I have never read any book where her characters are not absolutely solid. I have been waiting for Leanne and Cal for a long time. And judging by this snippet, it's going to be well worth the wait.

I am stoked. If you have not read a Cosway book yet, then you are truly missing out. She is the definitely the most original and solid romance engineers of our times. And for me to say that is a lot!!
There has NEVER been
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
I loved Air Kiss! It is a novella that introduces Leanne, Callum and the cast of Running on Air. It gives us the start of Leanne and Callum’s turbulent and almost explosive relationship that continues in Off The Air. I listened to Air Kiss on audiobook and that is definitely the way to go! Amazing narration!
-4.5 Stars!-
Nina
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved seeing the beginning of Leanne and Cal's story. Now I can't wait to read the rest of their story 😍 ...more
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this author and this series is SO MUCH fun.. the angsty back and forth connection is just to die for!
Sara ➽ Ink Is My Sword
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
So excited for Off the air!!

This was short, sweet and a nice set-up for what is to come.
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Loved this angsty and sexy enemies to lovers novella! What an intriguing story! Can’t wait to see what happens next with Leanne and Callum.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Homecoming King (Three Kings, #1)
  • Kissing Galileo (Dear Professor, #2)
  • Laws of Physics: Time (Hypothesis, #6)
  • Beef Cake (Fighting for Love #2)
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • Possessive
  • Laws of Physics: Space (Hypothesis, #5)
  • Hoops Holiday
  • Beard in Hiding (Winston Brothers, #4.5)
  • Laws of Physics: Motion (Hypothesis, #4)
  • A Beardy Bonus: Bonus and deleted scenes from the Winston Brothers Series
  • A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)
  • Marriage and Murder (Solving for Pie: Cletus and Jenn Mysteries, #2)
  • Live and Let Grow
  • Spring Fling (Dating Season, #1)
  • Last Resort (The Collector Trilogy, #3)
  • Ten Trends to Seduce Your Bestfriend
  • The Storyteller's Secret: How the World's Most Inspiring Leaders Turn Their Passion Into Performance
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:

Running on Air (4 books)
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Something in the Air (Running on Air, #2)
  • Castles in the Air (Running on Air, #3)
  • Airs and Graces (Running on Air, #4)