Start by marking “Hello, Cookie Dough: 110 Doughlicious Confections to Eat, Bake & Share” as Want to Read:
Hello, Cookie Dough: 110 Doughlicious Confections to Eat, Bake & Share

Hello, Cookie Dough: 110 Doughlicious Confections to Eat, Bake & Share

Safe-to-eat cookie doughs and baked treats from the creator of the world's first edible cookie dough shop

Finally, you can eat cookie dough how you've always craved it: straight from the mixing bowl! In her rule-breaking first book, Kristen Tomlan, the Queen of Cookie Dough, spills her secrets about how to make cookie dough safe-to-eat and all of the best ways to enjoy it
Published October 15th 2019 by Grand Central Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hello, Cookie Dough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hello, Cookie Dough

Start your review of Hello, Cookie Dough: 110 Doughlicious Confections to Eat, Bake & Share
book bruin
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is such a gorgeous book! It's visually stunning, with photos that showcase the desserts in a fun and colorful way. Tomlan shares her eight classic cookie dough bases and there are a variety of recipes with whimsical names, like Gingerbread Man of My Dreams and Cinnamon Roll Outta Bed, that will satisfy every sweet tooth. My husband and children happily taste tested the signature chocolate chip recipe and everyone gave it 2 enthusiastic thumbs ups! The book features a very informative Dos &a ...more
Julienne
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: genre-cooking
First impressions: This is a very well put together book in the way it it formatted by different types of cookies doughs for different occasions as well as the graphics. Not only is this fun to try and make these cookie doughs but it is fun to look at. This would make for a very nice gift to someone or just to have sitting on the coffee table at home.

If you want to try out these recipes I would be a bit wary if you don't bake a lot. A lot of these recipes are very involved and require a lot of
Chelé
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This definitely isn't your grandmother's recipe book! Kristen Tomlan has done an amazing job curating this fun, easy and innovative delicious treats!

I've already made several of the treats and it's easy to follow and prepare! Not only do you get several options (also with ways to use gluten free or vegan substitutes) but the visuals inside are stunning!

The holidays are coming up and this would be perfect for both the college student hosting their first "FriendsGiving" and the stay at home mom
Gretchen  (About That Story)
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads

First of all, how yummy looking is the cover for Hello, Cookie Dough? I personally am not much of a sweets person but I have two people in my house that are and they love cookie dough so I wanted to give it a shot. They were thrilled to be able to fill it up with Post-It notes of everything they wanted me to make. Granted I don’t eat a lot of sweets but I love to bake and make treats so I was excited to give the recipes a try.

On the recipe front, there are a ton of choic
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
GAH!!! Okay, if you are like me, the best part about baking cookies is eating the dough. ALWAYS! Well, friends, Kristen Tomlan has made eating cookie dough the most important part as well. Don't get me wrong... we actually cook the dough too :)

My childhood dreams have been fulfilled. One of the best presents a girl like me could ask for.

Twitter
TwitterFacebookPinterestBookBabblersInstagram
booksbikesbooze
5 star "cook book"

I HIGHLY recommend getting this for yourself and/or gifting a copy of this to everyone on your holiday gift list!

I’ve already made cookie dough and cookies from this book 3 times since getting it (last month), and between my boyfriend and I, it literally only lasts a day or two! The cookie dough is AMAZING, and EDIBLE! The cookies though – even better!! So far, my favorite has been the “Cake batter cookie dough” (I used funfetti).

This book has everything from t
Lisarenee
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
>>>>>My Synopsis (Review follows): <<<<<
Kristen Tomlan has always loved baking, but cookies, especially chocolate chip cookies, have always held a special place in her heart. In 2012 while baking cookies with her friends Kristen asked if they'd like to skip the baking and just split the bowl of dough. They all agreed to, and that was when the spark of an idea entered Kristen's head about creating and selling edible cookie dough. If she and her friends loved it so much it only reason
Rochelle Saldaña
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was not just a gorgeous cookbook! This was a fun read-I loved all the introductions to the chapters and the back story behind the recipes. This also has some of THE BEST COOKIE recipes ever! I’ve already started going through the recipes. Gimme S’more was a great place to start! The recipes are easy to follow and absolutely fun to make! And my finished, baked product?! Picture. Perfect. Cookie! This is a cookbook that has it all: gorgeous pictures, engaging stories, and doable recipes.
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
I bring you good news, raw cookie dough lovers! There is a safe and tasty way to indulge in your favorite guilty pleasure. All hail Kristen Tomlan, founder of DŌ, the world’s first edible cookie dough store. The New York City shop opened its doors in 2017 and quickly rose to fame. Now, Kristen shares her trade secrets in her new cookbook, Hello, Cookie Dough.

The cookbook contains over 100 recipes for cookie dough (and brownie batter!) that can be eaten straight from the mixing bowl or enjoyed baked. Almo
Holly (Texan Girl Reviews)
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm gonna warn you right now, do not read this book hungry!! You will regret it and it will leave you craving cookies!!

With a special introduction to the Author and the story on how she was able to jump start this company that lead to this special book. With helpful hints in the beginning on what ingredients to use and even what tools she uses to get that cookie dough just right, then you are lead into recipes that will make you so hungry for cookie dough and cookies, no matter what
April Greissinger
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big thanks to Grand Central Pub for sending me this free book!

I LOVED flipping through these beautiful pages of cookie dough recipes! I learned so much from Kristen about making safe and edible cookie dough and was so excited to start baking! I love cookie dough and these recipes look amazing! She puts so much time and effort into these amazing recipes and I love how detailed some of them are! I actually made the Samoa cookie recipe and also baked them - they were a delight! I cannot wait to ke
Dawn O. | Left Coast Reader
(free copy provided by publisher) Cookie dough dreams do come true!

I’ve been reading this cookbook before bedtime and having the sweetest of dreams about these decadent, safe to eat (or bake if that’s your jam) cookie dough recipes.🍪🍪

Friends, what happens when you combine the quintessential chocolate chip cookie dough with brownie batter? You get Brookie Dough!👏🏻👏🏻

This gorgeous book has something to tempt every sweet tooth any time of day and all year round -
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Hello, Cookie Dough: 110 Doughlicious Confections to Eat, Bake & Share by Kristen Tomlan.
This is such a beautiful cookbook. Loved the pictures and of course the recipes. I thought the instructions were easy to understand. I took this book to work to show off because I loved it so much. My co-workers too fell in love. This is a great book to add to your cookbook collection if like me you love collecting cook books.
Loved it.
Dawn McGill Dalrymple
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Grand Central Publishing for the book to read and review. My daughter and I have already tried several of the recipes. Easy to make and delish to eat! My daughter is 15 so we got to spend mother daughter time going thru and picking out recipes to spend time together!
Cesar Roggero
Very helpful for baking cookie dough
Missy
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book with great pictures to accompany the recipes. Good explanation as to why and how she uses the techniques for cookie dough.
Sophia B
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
@kristentomlan gets all the stars for this vibrant, witty and innovative baking book. Aside for the many mouthwatering recipes I already marked to bake, I just enjoyed the book as a whole! Flipping through, I found myself smirking from some of the details sprinkled throughout the book (pun intended!😉); the inventive recipe titles, the down to earth in-real-life instructions, the little anecdotes and just the full on embrace of cookie dough loving cookie obsessed people like myself. There were so ...more
Eileen
Nov 10, 2019
Ariadne
Nov 12, 2019
Karen
rated it did not like it
Oct 14, 2019
Oct 03, 2019
Jackie
Oct 04, 2019

• Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words
  • Down Too Deep (Dirty Deeds, #4)
  • The Dream Daughter
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Necessary Lies (Necessary Lies, #1)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Open Country (Blood Rose, #2)
  • All Our Broken Pieces
  • The Scent Keeper
  • Sunset Beach
  • Layover
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon #1)
  • Charlie Hernández the Castle of Bones (Charlie Hernández, #2)
  • Charlie Hernández and the League of Shadows
  • Amelia Earhart (The First Names Series)
  • Imaginary Friend