Start by marking “Still Not Love (Enguard Protectors #4)” as Want to Read:
Still Not Love (Enguard Protectors #4)

Still Not Love

(Enguard Protectors #4)

Not him. Not now. Not the hell again.
But I need a hero fast...

I'm about to go nuclear.
Yet I have to smile and pretend I won't slap him into the next century.
James Nobel and I have history.
The raging hearts, dueling kisses, nights on fire kind.
A man like him breaks laws with that suit and that smirk.

So how could I ever forget my first?
Or pelting an Adonis with crumpled love
Published February 13th 2019 by Ice Lips Press (first published February 12th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Still Not Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Still Not Love

Start your review of Still Not Love (Enguard Protectors #4)
Syndi
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow this is a long book. But i expect it just like miss Snow other books. In this series, miss Snow build a protector alpha males. I have to say James takes hold of my heart with his mysterious aura and brooding.

Miss Snow twisting a suspense into her romance. Please be patient with the long story. It is worth it though. The chemistry between James and Faye is slow and yet its sizzling hot. I especially love how James finally undone. I always have soft spot for such vulnerable hero.

I love to re
Coco.V
Feb 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Lauren Landish
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's an enemies to lovers ROCKET RIDE! It's the trope we ❤️ , but so much more. Enter one complicated broody hero man who knows how to go hard and keep you guessing.

Nicole Snow brings the fiery, fun banter up to eleven and then throws in some stunning suspense. James and Faye have a whirlwind road to their Happily Ever After but it's sooo worth it. Immediate one-click!
Lynn Thinking out loud
Oh MY GOODNESS!!! This last book of the Enguard Protection series is an on the edge of your seat thrill ride the whole book. It's so bittersweet that this is the last one. But man did Nicole let this one go out with a bang.
James is -"Graceful, lethal, perfect."
Faye is a fiery redhead that you really don't want to mess with.
I highly recommend this book. Even though this is a standalone I would recommend reading the whole series just to get the full reading pleasure.
BleuBelle
DNF Chapter 6

Did not like the Hero. He was an ass. Towards the Heroin and towards his team. Just because he wants some things staying secret and not crush the hope of others. Not my kind of Hero.
Nicole Snow
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Still Not Love Banner

Bad decisions ahead for these lovers to enemies to forever! Still Not Love is finally LIVE! Can't wait for all my Goodreads friends to enjoy my latest whirlwind of feels!

Get your copy below! FREE in Kindle Unlimited.

➜ AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2GmkW21

➜ AMAZON UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NPRX4VB/

Not the heck again. I've had my alpha-jerkface fix.
Now he's my sworn protector...

I'm about to go nuclear.
Yet I have to smile and pretend I won't slap him into the next century.
James Nobel and I ha
Ashley K
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had said the last book from Nicole was my favorite but boy was I wrong. This book is AMAZING! I absolutely love this book. I couldn't get enough, like I hid in the bathroom so I could finish the last part because I was dying to know how it ended.

We finally get to read James! Stoic, slick, put together James, I really don't want to give much away but wow there was a lot hiding under his cool exterior. It was like pulling back a layer to see this amazing man that we've only gotten glimpses of b
Brenda Motza
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell! Nicole Snow knows how to end a series with a bang! We all have been waiting for the brooding James and boy, did she deliver.

If you like your reads fast paced, suspenseful and balls to the walls hot, well, meet James Nobel and Faye Harris.

James and Faye met at Quantico during FBI training. Then, they were thrust together as agents and lovers until a plane crash altered everything. Faye, being the Senator's daughter, had her life dictated to her by her father, was forced to quit the FBI
Nova
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fast paced book that’s grips you from start to finish. Lovers to enemies to lovers with a whole lot of drama mixed in.

Faye’s life changed totally five years ago, the man she loved cut her from his life and shut her out, her father forced her to give up her career so she’s been working in a library just existing until her father storms into her life and turns her world upside down. As a powerful senator he’s and his daughter have been targeted and both their lives are in danger. Scurri
Xerxia
Mar 05, 2019 rated it liked it
I really hate the ‘I left you and froze you out for years because I was protecting you’ trope. It just robs the other character - almost always the heroine - of her agency. And the hero in this one kept up that cold asshole ‘protection’ for far too long (well over half the book). But once they got past that it was a decent enough story, even if the heroine is way more forgiving than I’d ever be.
Toni
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Nicole Snow has a great ability to ramp up the sexual tension, dive into each character’s true heart and spill it out on the page for us. I was intrigued by James in the previous book in this series. He seemed part spook, part ghost and part vampire. He also didn’t seem to sleep. He had Spock-like emotions and was invisible when he wanted to be. I was intrigued.

The emotions were complex here. It spanned a lot of years. James hadn’t told his Enguard employers about his previous stint in
Amber
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still Not Love left me completely wrecked and delightfully blissed out. Your emotions will take a beating and get a full workout within these pages. Just when you think there couldn’t possibly be another wicked twist, the next one steals around the corner and flips everything upside down. You won’t know which way is up, and you honestly won’t care as the incredible characters you meet will capture your heart and enthrall your senses. They will keep you so busy guessing what is coming next that y ...more
Lori Hammons
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is quite the action-packed romantic suspense. I liked how James and Faye's back story was woven in as flashbacks. I loved how they work together as an effective team without having to think about it. I just loved this book!
Elysian Fields
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is the book… this book is the one that makes you fall in love with reading again. The story flows is such a beautiful way that I could not help but turn the pages and fall in love.

You ever get in a book rut and get frustrated that nothing is satisfying you? This is the book that will set you right again.

From the first word the characters popped off the page, became whole and real and called to me like a siren. James is a broken man who is dealing with layers of hurt but still has a beautif
Lisa Menor
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One minute, Faye is going about her day as usual, the next, she's being whisked away by armed guards. And she was just getting used to boring. Faye has lost so much. An awesome dream job she loved. A man. THE MAN...THE ONE, all because she needed to be safe.
Faye is a trained explosive expert with the FBI-was a trained explosive expert. That was until she needed protection because her father, Senator Harris, was being targeted by an assassin and now she's in danger.
Riker Woods, from Enguard Secur
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the love story between James Noble, a former Army soldier turned FBI agent and Faye Harris who he met while she was also becoming an FBI bombs expert. Faye is the daughter of a current US Senator. The story does goes back and forth some so you can see the development of the relationship from the beginning before some secrets and betrayal and ultimately lead to a five year time period of no contact between them. The present day parts of the story are so edge of your seat, it’s great! ...more
Boricuagal
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I so wanted to read James’ story, he was the most intriguing of the Enguard men, so silent and brooding. I was not disappointed, this book was so engaging, it felt like I was watching a very good hollywood spy movie rather then reading a book. It was awesome how Faye, our heroine was also kickass in a very unassuming way.

It’s action packed, full of betrayals, proven loyalties, and most importantly, second chances. The last few chapters will grab your heart. Once James is brought to the light by
Jackie D
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Enguard employee is about to get struck by love!
This time it's James! (YAS!) and it is a second chance for the stoic intriguing man!
OOH! What a spectacular read!
Supensful, heartfelt, sizzling- you name it's there!
The chemistry is OFF. THE. CHARTS. Between James and Faye, the women he has been tasked to protect.
She may still have feelings for the man who left her high and dry, but she's not going to give in easily!
Faye is James' kryptonite, staying in control around her is no easy feat,
Pelusa Rivera
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, Nicole ended this series with a bang and a hott, I mean hottie James. So James had met his love interest Faye, years ago in Quantico both of them were training as FBI agents. Then we have a life altering situation where they both end up leaving the FBI, now years later do to some threats and Faye and her father contacting Enguard for protections whom does she end up reuniting with, yup James..I wont tell you the rest but my friends grab a copy and Enjoy!

I received a free copy of this book v
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
James and Faye story was off the hook, This has everything secrets, betrayal, Lies and deception, A secret that has been hiding for over 5 years, Can been apart for 5 years apart heal old wounds when truth final revealed given them James and Faye a second chance, Want to no more well you just have to grab on release day to read there story in full, A defo Must read, I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy. Another awesome story Nicole.
Michelle Krystel
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. I so like James even though he is brooding and ahole I can't get enough of him. He's got blonde hair and blue eyes. Ex military what is not to like. However he is not perfect just like we Arnt we all make mistakes and his cost him a lot. But good things happen to good people. Faye I wish stood up for herself more, I know she had her moments, but she is just as hard headed as James.
Veronica LaRoche
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love every Enguard story and character. Once you start reading you won’t want too stop. James and Faye’s story was sweet, frustrating and of course sexy. A second chance romance that will have you loving their story from the start. Another great read that everyone must read.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good ending to this set of books. In this we have James and Faye. They have a past together and now that he has to protect her it will be difficult. Of course after spending all this time together they rekindle their feelings. One other thing I loved about this was that in the end of the book we got to see all the past couples. It was nice to see how things were going for them.
Teresa Lara
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the Enguard series.Love James and Fayes amazing emotional intense action packed second chance.So ready for more.
Teresa Lara
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Love this amazing series.Faye and James live story was emotional intense beautiful heartstopping and action packed.Ready the the next one
Kari
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite of all of the Enguard books. What an awesome ending to a fantastic series. James is surprisingly multi-faceted and lovable. I also loved that this heroine was more bad ass than some of the others.
Ruby Ap.
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
Shelves: adult-romance, 2019
This author did it again! This was another well-written, with hot chemistry and awesome story :) I loved everything about it and I'm already anticipating the next story written by this great author!
Fire65
Feb 27, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not good

The MC’s stayed more in their heads than speaking to each other while in the same room. I tried giving Ms. Snow another try but after this I’m finished. DNF
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars

Faye and James have a deep connection. Due to unfortunate circumstances, they have not been together for years. Suddenly they are thrown into a situation and have to spend almost every minute together. It takes them some time, but eventually they move on from the past and reignite the love they obviously have. It was a good story. My only problem is the book, in my opinion, had too much repetative detail. Characters were described at the beginning, I didn't need a new description ever
Susan Epps
Still not getting it

So far it's boring. Both Faye and James are stuck in their brains which is TIRING. Needs a little reality check. She is feeling up herself near to James as he sleeps. She is stuck with herself. She needs some self-control. She has said he doesn't like her so why is she being such weirdo?

• Not so Prince Charming (Dirty Fairy Tales #2)
  • Happily Never After (Dirty Fairy Tales #3)
  • Beauty and the Billionaire (Dirty Fairy Tales #1)
  • Rough Edge (Tannen Boys, #2)
  • Power Play: A Romance Collection
  • Rough Love (Tannen Boys #1)
  • Flirting with the Frenemy (Bro Code, #1)
  • America's Geekheart (Bro Code, #2)
  • Rough Country (Tannen Boys, #3)
  • Filthy Riches
  • Undone (Untangled #2)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The Runaround (Carolina Connections #6)
  • Mr. Cop (Small Town Protectors, #3)
  • Losing It (Inked Hearts #6)
  • Uncovered (The Untangled #3)
  • The Inside Man (Dublin Nights, #4)
  • Accidental Husband (Inked Hearts #7)
Nicole Snow is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author. She found her love of writing by hashing out love scenes on lunch breaks and plotting her great escape from boardrooms. Her work roared onto the indie romance scene in 2014 with her Grizzlies MC series.

Since then Snow aims for the very best in growly, heart-of-gold alpha heroes, unbelievable suspense, and swoon storms aplenty.

C

Enguard Protectors (4 books)
  • Still Not Over You (Enguard Protectors #1)
  • Still Not Into You (Enguard Protectors #2)
  • Still Not Yours (Enguard Protectors #3)

News & Interviews

“make me see red.’” I stop, arching a brow. “This is hardly flattering,” I whisper over to her. The assembly laughs again. Faye’s own giggle is the brightest, warm and sweet. Even the priest is chuckling. “Keep reading,” she says. Amused, I cock my head and continue, following the bold, handwritten strokes in blue ink. “‘But every time I want to strangle you –” more laughter, “‘I remember the most important thing. Red is the color of my heart. Red is the color of love, and I love you more than anything. There’s not enough ink in this pen to tell you how much I love you...or how happy I am to be starting our life together. I’m proud to call you my husband. I'm proud to become your wife.’” On the last word, everyone sighs blissfully, while I can only smile. Smile in ways that I never let anyone see, and yet she brings it out in me, all of this emotion. Lifting my head from the note, I meet her eyes, feeling my heart turn hot as flame. “A bit more verbose than a wink and a ‘made you look.” 0 likes