Start by marking “Still Not Love” as Want to Read:
Still Not Love

Still Not Love

Not the heck again. I've had my alpha-jerkface fix.
Now he's my sworn protector...

I'm about to go nuclear.
Yet I have to smile and pretend I won't slap him into the next century.
James Nobel and I have history.
Raging hearts. Dueling kisses. Firestorm nights.
A man like him breaks laws with that suit and that smirk.

How could I ever forget my first?
Or pelting an Adonis with ball
Published February 13th 2019 by Ice Lips Press

To ask other readers questions about Still Not Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Still Not Love

Coco.V
Feb 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Lynn Thinking out loud
Oh MY GOODNESS!!! This last book of the Enguard Protection series is an on the edge of your seat thrill ride the whole book. It's so bittersweet that this is the last one. But man did Nicole let this one go out with a bang.
James is -"Graceful, lethal, perfect."
Faye is a fiery redhead that you really don't want to mess with.
I highly recommend this book. Even though this is a standalone I would recommend reading the whole series just to get the full reading pleasure.
Brenda Motza
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell! Nicole Snow knows how to end a series with a bang! We all have been waiting for the brooding James and boy, did she deliver.

If you like your reads fast paced, suspenseful and balls to the walls hot, well, meet James Nobel and Faye Harris.

James and Faye met at Quantico during FBI training. Then, they were thrust together as agents and lovers until a plane crash altered everything. Faye, being the Senator's daughter, had her life dictated to her by her father, was forced to quit the FBI
Nicole Snow
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Still Not Love Banner

Bad decisions ahead for these lovers to enemies to forever! Still Not Love is finally LIVE! Can't wait for all my Goodreads friends to enjoy my latest whirlwind of feels!

Get your copy below! FREE in Kindle Unlimited.

➜ AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2GmkW21

➜ AMAZON UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NPRX4VB/

Not the heck again. I've had my alpha-jerkface fix.
Now he's my sworn protector...

I'm about to go nuclear.
Yet I have to smile and pretend I won't slap him into the next century.
James Nobel and I ha
Ashley Kubasek
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had said the last book from Nicole was my favorite but boy was I wrong. This book is AMAZING! I absolutely love this book. I couldn't get enough, like I hid in the bathroom so I could finish the last part because I was dying to know how it ended.

We finally get to read James! Stoic, slick, put together James, I really don't want to give much away but wow there was a lot hiding under his cool exterior. It was like pulling back a layer to see this amazing man that we've only gotten glimpses of b
Lauren Landish
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's an enemies to lovers ROCKET RIDE! It's the trope we ❤ , but so much more. Enter one complicated broody hero man who knows how to go hard and keep you guessing.

Nicole Snow brings the fiery, fun banter up to eleven and then throws in some stunning suspense. James and Faye have a whirlwind road to their Happily Ever After but it's sooo worth it. Immediate one-click!
Amber
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Still Not Love left me completely wrecked and delightfully blissed out. Your emotions will take a beating and get a full workout within these pages. Just when you think there couldn’t possibly be another wicked twist, the next one steals around the corner and flips everything upside down. You won’t know which way is up, and you honestly won’t care as the incredible characters you meet will capture your heart and enthrall your senses. They will keep you so busy guessing what is coming next that y ...more
Nova
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fast paced book that’s grips you from start to finish. Lovers to enemies to lovers with a whole lot of drama mixed in.

Faye’s life changed totally five years ago, the man she loved cut her from his life and shut her out, her father forced her to give up her career so she’s been working in a library just existing until her father storms into her life and turns her world upside down. As a powerful senator he’s and his daughter have been targeted and both their lives are in danger. Scurri
Lisa Menor
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One minute, Faye is going about her day as usual, the next, she's being whisked away by armed guards. And she was just getting used to boring. Faye has lost so much. An awesome dream job she loved. A man. THE MAN...THE ONE, all because she needed to be safe.
Faye is a trained explosive expert with the FBI-was a trained explosive expert. That was until she needed protection because her father, Senator Harris, was being targeted by an assassin and now she's in danger.
Riker Woods, from Enguard Secur
W.  L.  Charron
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the love story between James Noble, a former Army soldier turned FBI agent and Faye Harris who he met while she was also becoming an FBI bombs expert. Faye is the daughter of a current US Senator. The story does goes back and forth some so you can see the development of the relationship from the beginning before some secrets and betrayal and ultimately lead to a five year time period of no contact between them. The present day parts of the story are so edge of your seat, it’s great! ...more
Boricuagal
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I so wanted to read James’ story, he was the most intriguing of the Enguard men, so silent and brooding. I was not disappointed, this book was so engaging, it felt like I was watching a very good hollywood spy movie rather then reading a book. It was awesome how Faye, our heroine was also kickass in a very unassuming way.

It’s action packed, full of betrayals, proven loyalties, and most importantly, second chances. The last few chapters will grab your heart. Once James is brought to the light by
Jackie D
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Enguard employee is about to get struck by love!
This time it's James! (YAS!) and it is a second chance for the stoic intriguing man!
OOH! What a spectacular read!
Supensful, heartfelt, sizzling- you name it's there!
The chemistry is OFF. THE. CHARTS. Between James and Faye, the women he has been tasked to protect.
She may still have feelings for the man who left her high and dry, but she's not going to give in easily!
Faye is James' kryptonite, staying in control around her is no easy feat,
Pelusa Rivera
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, Nicole ended this series with a bang and a hott, I mean hottie James. So James had met his love interest Faye, years ago in Quantico both of them were training as FBI agents. Then we have a life altering situation where they both end up leaving the FBI, now years later do to some threats and Faye and her father contacting Enguard for protections whom does she end up reuniting with, yup James..I wont tell you the rest but my friends grab a copy and Enjoy!

I received a free copy of this book v
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
James and Faye story was off the hook, This has everything secrets, betrayal, Lies and deception, A secret that has been hiding for over 5 years, Can been apart for 5 years apart heal old wounds when truth final revealed given them James and Faye a second chance, Want to no more well you just have to grab on release day to read there story in full, A defo Must read, I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy. Another awesome story Nicole.
Michelle Krystel
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. I so like James even though he is brooding and ahole I can't get enough of him. He's got blonde hair and blue eyes. Ex military what is not to like. However he is not perfect just like we Arnt we all make mistakes and his cost him a lot. But good things happen to good people. Faye I wish stood up for herself more, I know she had her moments, but she is just as hard headed as James.
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good ending to this set of books. In this we have James and Faye. They have a past together and now that he has to protect her it will be difficult. Of course after spending all this time together they rekindle their feelings. One other thing I loved about this was that in the end of the book we got to see all the past couples. It was nice to see how things were going for them.
Veronica LaRoche
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love every Enguard story and character. Once you start reading you won’t want too stop. James and Faye’s story was sweet, frustrating and of course sexy. A second chance romance that will have you loving their story from the start. Another great read that everyone must read.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Kari
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite of all of the Enguard books. What an awesome ending to a fantastic series. James is surprisingly multi-faceted and lovable. I also loved that this heroine was more bad ass than some of the others.
Teresa Lara
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the Enguard series.Love James and Fayes amazing emotional intense action packed second chance.So ready for more.
Ruby Ap.
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
Shelves: 2019, adult-romance
This author did it again! This was another well-written, with hot chemistry and awesome story :) I loved everything about it and I'm already anticipating the next story written by this great author!
Teresa Lara
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Love this amazing series.Faye and James live story was emotional intense beautiful heartstopping and action packed.Ready the the next one
Renee
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher to review.

I'm about to go nuclear. Yet I have to smile and pretend I won't slap him into the next century. James Nobel and I have history. Raging hearts. Dueling kisses. Firestorm nights. A man like him breaks laws with that suit and that smirk. How could I ever forget my first? Or pelting an Adonis with balled up love notes in class? We were young and dumb and lied about forever. Spoiler alert: he did the lying. Then he disappeared. Mayb
Di
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes, a bittersweet ending to the Enguard Securities series and saving James, the cold, almost robotic, last but definitely not least, member on the team. He has a past, a past that no one in the company knows but it all comes to a head when he is assigned protecting the only woman he has ever loved, a woman he left years ago without any explanation, and disappeared like a ghost from her life. Faye is now a librarian, leading a quiet boring life, hiding, until her dad, a senator comes to ...more
AYA Alminiana
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First, I received an ARC of this book and I am freely giving my review.

Second… why the heck did I just read a Nicole Snow creation just now? And to see that I had one of her books languishing on my TBR list! I feel like I need to apologise!

Ok, the story first. James and Faye were partners in the FBI, then they became lovers. Sinister forces drove them apart after one operation—James distanced himself to protect Faye, while Faye was forced out of the FBI by her father. Circumstances and danger b
Viper Spaulding
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! You don't want to miss this explosive Enguard finale!

Set against the backdrop of the nastiest arena known to man, US politics, this unforgettable story delivers the perfect combination of cold, lethal killer and red hot demon/beast in our last single Enguard principle, James Nobel. Senator's daughter Faye Harris is his lady fair, but she's no damsel in distress, no shrinking violet. She may look like a delicate flower, but you'll soon find out she's as delicate as the explosives she's train
Kentucky Bohemian (Grace)
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: those who enjoy action with their romance
Another spectacular cardio workout by Nicole Snow! This story gets your pulse rate revving from the beginning with Faye: “I’m the deadliest librarian in Portland. Hiding a skill set that could save lives while I run story time for preschoolers on weekends.” Faye is an absolute force to be reckoned with, especially if you’re a man trying to tell her what she can or cannot do.

The reader’s cardio workout steps into high gear when Enguard’s often silent, nearly robotic protective agent James steps i
LMR
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Nicole Snow & Booksprout
Still Not Love An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Nicole Snow Still Not Love: An Enemies to Lovers Romance By: Nicole Snow
It's It's "Still Not Love!" At Least NOT Until I Say So...
I'll Protect You, but I won't like IT...
I'll GO with You, but I won't like IT Either...
I'll Fight Tooth & Nail to Stay Detached, but inside I'm Screaming, You're M.I.N.E!
And, I May fall for your Charm Again, but I gonna Shelter MY HEART!
I May Trust you'll Always have My Back by keepin' Me Safe, but it's My Feelin's that're at Stake!
It's "Still Not Love!" I can say IT all D
Maria
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a book that gives you history of the characters and it makes you want to know what their story was. This is my first Nicole Snow book and she is on my list now. I am starting from the beginning to read on the other characters, which are a bit much in this book in a good way, of course.

This story is about James and Faye. A second chance for them but with ugly truths. They are both in a situation that neither asked to be in, but work through it. Faye is a strong woman but after her mother’
Kaye
ONE INTENSE READ!!!
Whoa! Fast and furious is definitely the way to go. Yep, talk about falling hard. I don't even know where to begin. I thought the last book was fantastic. Again, this is an unexpected delight in itself. I know, I can't make up my mind. So choose them all. You can't go wrong here, trust me on that. This is intense, smooth flowing wild ride with all the thrills and explosions you can handle. Nicole cuts to the core once again. She continually brings her intense imagination and i
Patti
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another 5***** book from Nicole Snow about the men and women of Enguard Security. I loved James' story. I knew I would when he'd been sneaking into my brain from the quick tidbits we'd gotten with him from the other Enguard books. A man that size shouldn't be that quiet on his feet but he is. You think you're alone and then you turn around and he's right there, larger than life and still keeping you away from him. Secrets kept them apart for years and now Faye has to have him in her space again. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author Nicole Snow started writing romance to escape office politics. Today, she writes about powerful alpha males and irresistible bad boys, serving up some of the hottest romance on the shelves.

Fan favorites include her novels Prince With Benefits, Marry Me Again, and Fiancé on Paper. Plus her Grizzlies, Deadly Pistols, and Prairie Devils MC series.