Start by marking “The Castle: A Bud Hutchins Thriller (Book #3)” as Want to Read:
The Castle: A Bud Hutchins Thriller (Book #3)

The Castle: A Bud Hutchins Thriller (Book #3)

No rest for the wicked they say.
Barely catching their breath, Bud, Ivy, and Maeve find themselves pitted against the Chicago police, the FBI, and the world’s most powerful vampire. Will they escape injury-free or will the fangs of doom pierce their jugular veins?
The answers can only be found in The Castle: A Bud Hutchins Thriller.
The three slayers of the supernatural will

To ask other readers questions about The Castle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Castle

K.J. Simmill
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With his technology stolen and his robot beheaded, things didn't seem as if they could get any worse for Bud.  That was until the police arrested him, handing him over to FBI authority. The problem with being a genius, capable of amazing feats, is everyone wants your brain, especially the government. With promises of a lead on his grandfather Bud is tempted, however, soon more pressing concerns become paramount, concerns leading them to an ancient castle, and possibly their most dangerous challe ...more
Amy Shannon
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Magnetic!

Michaels pens a magnificently magnetic story in The Castle. Again the reader gets to engage with hero Bud Hutchins, and the story is simply wonderful. It's filled with action, and the imagination of the author seems to be endless and very, no, more like extremely creative. It's a mystical supernatural thriller that keeps this reader lingering on every word, while excited to keep turning the page. Time to fight a very formidable opponent with the latest power-hungry, blood sucking vampir
Donna
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Castle is book 3 in the Bud Hutchins Supernatural Thrillers series. This is the first book I have read in this series and it was a wild ride. I was drawn into this tale from the opening page and experienced the action and emotions of Bud, Maeve, and Ivy. This was quite a roller coaster ride and I loved every minute of it. I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I will be reading the first two books in this series to ketch up on Bud and companies adventures. I am anxiously waiting ...more
Genelle Themann
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is a thrill ride from start to finish. Bud, Ivy and Maeve are thrown into a battle against a formidable foe who is out to destroy or rule the world, whichever comes first. Mystical monks, shapeshifters, killer robots, vampires...what's not to like.
This was my first adventure with Bud and I have to admit that I was a little lost since I had not read the previous two books. I am in the process of catching up now, and then will be ready for the next thrill ride.
I was given a copy of the
Shweta Beriwal
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Though this is the 3rd book in the series, this is the 1st one that I've read. All in all a good read with a likable cast of characters. An interesting plot keeps you engaged but since this was 3rd book and I had no background information it took me a while to grasp everything. Once I had caught up with what was happening it was a good & enjoyable read.
Jill Urbanek Gauger
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book from the author. This is the first book I read in this series so I am late to the party but I really enjoyed this book. It had adventure and romance of sorts.
This book made me want to read the first two books.
J. B. Michaels writes about unique characters. Read this book after you have read the first two and you won’t regret it.
Deb Le
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the series I've read, but it's easy to catch up with the characters. Fun and well written I really enjoyed this one.
Donna Thompson
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
Bud Hutchins thrillers are exactly that, thrillers. They're also thrilling, full of thrills and a thrill ride. I can't say enough for this series, whose author keeps churning out one great book after another, each more exciting than the last. You'll be on the edge of your seat, with bated breath, as you wait to see if they'll be able to free themselves from each perilous predicament.

In this outing, Bud, Maeve, Ivy and The Order are facing some of the most terrifying challenges of their lives. Bu
Bea LaRocca
Amber Niebaum
Feb 17, 2019
Jodi Hunter
Feb 17, 2019
USA TODAY BESTSELLING AND AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR!

Greetings! For the official site of JB Michaels head on over to http://mistermichaels.com/ for two free books!

J. B. Michaels, multi-award winning author and member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators, has written stories since he was in fourth grade. He is a history teacher who loves his job.

Married and with a son, Michaels has