Start by marking “Score (Boston Terriers #6)” as Want to Read:
Score (Boston Terriers #6)

Score

(Boston Terriers #6)

I have a crush on Nolan Archer, Boston University’s freshman running back. He’s the definition of tall, dark, and swoon worthy. My knees weaken every time our eyes meet. There’s only one problem… he’s a virgin.

As much as I try to convince myself he’s too young for me, or that I prefer experienced guys, I can’t deny the flames of attraction flaring between us.

When his f
Published February 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Score, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Score

Start your review of Score (Boston Terriers #6)
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Jacob Chance has taken a common new adult formula and made it fresh, fun and highly entertaining. SCORE was a wonderful story, one that had me smiling and a bit misty eyed, a perfect combination of heart-warming romance and light-hearted humor, all surrounding realistic college life.

I just loved Nolan and Perri’s story. Beginning as a beautiful friendship that had sizzling undertones, gradually building to something so much more. It was so lovely to see them growing closer and there
Tre Talbot
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Score is book six in the Boston Terriers stand-alone series and I absolutely adored Perri and Nolan’s story. From the very beginning reading the first few chapters I was grinning ear to ear and couldn’t get enough. As the story develops I couldn’t help but fall harder for Nolan, our Frat brother virgin. Perri is a woman that is confident, funny and talented in many ways. The epilogue has me giggling and adoring all of BU’s guys, is such a great group and I can’t get enough of them. If your looki ...more
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars.....

Score by Jacob Chance

This is book six in the Boston Terrier series by author Jacob Chance. I believe this is the last book in the series and that makes me sad because there’s still more characters on the football team that I wish would get a happily ever after. However the author will be giving us a new series with BU’s hockey team players. You’ve already met a couple of those guys, specifically Clancy. I am really looking forward to his story. Not to mention the fact that I love hoc
Meg Talks Romance Novels
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nolan and Perri’s Story, the 6th installment, is the perfect way to end this chapter of the Terriers. I love everything about this series and everything Jacob writes but he brings to his characters in SCORE, it’s probably one of his best yet.

Nolan Archer. He is a freshman at BU and plays football for the Terriers. He is sweet, fun, protective and just an all around nice guy....who happens to be a virgin.

Perri Benson. She is sassy yet sweet, passionate about what she loves, and she is also the pr
Zillah Raven
Amazing read

This story is absolutely beautiful. I love Noah and Perri. The are perfect for each other. This book will give you all wonderful feelings. I will say the opening gave me some nervousness. Their journey together is one filled with adventure. The writing and flow of this book is remarkable. I absolutely recommend this book and series.
Barbara
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Boston Terriers series. The author has written a wonderful storyline that not only continues with the great comradery of the football team but explores young love in its purest form. The story will have you smiling and remembering your youth and hoping for a happy ending as friends turn to so much more.

Perri is a junior at BU and has a crush on Nolan since she first laid eyes on him. Trouble is he’s two years younger than her and her father, the college’s dean, mad
Maggie Whitworth
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
💋💋
Couldn’t have written a better end to this series, but there are more characters who are knocking around who need some loving .
This has been a brilliant book , love Nolan such a sweet guy x
KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

How do I start reviewing this fantastic read and do it justice without spoiling it for the potential reader? The Boston Terriers series has come to a conclusion and although Score can be read as a standalone, I would advise you to read all the books to get to know the crossover characters. However, if you do decide to dive straight into Score, your enjoyment won't be hindered.

Perri Benson is studying journalism at Boston University
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah, score was an absolute brilliant sports romance filled with so many feels you don’t know what to do with them all.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

After reading a book from Jacob Chance a couple month ago I quickly became hooked and just knew without a doubt I would love Score and I was right on so many levels.

Give me a sports romance and I’m putty in your hands. Not gonna lie, they’re my weakness, I love a well written sports romance and that accompanied with a vast amount of
Diane Hamilton
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jacob saved the best to last!
Score was everything and beyond, Jacob has a knack for writing swoon worthy guys and Nolan Archer was no different.
Nolan, the new running back for the Boston Terriers has everything going for him. He's a strong character who oozes confidence which I found remarkably sexy for a 19yr old virgin who in fact proudly owns it. He knows what he wants and he usually gets it until he sets his sights on Perri Benson..

Perri Benson also attends B.U and writes for the school col
Kristina Simkins
Best for Last💙💙

Score is the 6th and final book in the Boston Terriers series and can be read as a stand-alone.

In Score we get to know Nolan Archer and Perri Benton and see how their story will play out.

Jacob has a talent for writing characters that you can’t help but love, Nolan and Perri are no exception!

Nolan is a sweet, kind and confident virgin who is new to BU freshman. He is also the new running back for the Terriers and newest member of the frat.
Perri is also a student at BU. She is a
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Nolan and Perri are seriously amazing! Jacob creates such amazing and dynamic characters that are outside the norm and I love that he doesn’t feel the need to over sexuality his books to sell them! He takes time to create his characters and have you fall in love with them for who they are! Nolan is sweet, caring and thinks about the long term and what he wants from life! Perri is sassy, independent and has a heart of gold! Together their attraction is palpable and their chemistry bleeds off the ...more
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, it's a virtue that can be both good and bad. For Nolan, honesty has a way of biting him in the behind. The frat he's part of takes full advantage of one of his honestly told secrets. But he does keep one secret close to his heart, but he's bad at hiding it. Nolan and Perri are both attracted to one another at first sight, but is it because you always want what you can't have?

Score is Jacob Chance's best book yet in the Boston Terriers series. Nolan is sweet, and oh so swoon worthy. Per
Lori
Loved it!

Just like the other books in this series it definitely was worth the read. Nolan and Perrier were just perfect for each other. They were both totally clueless about the others feelings for each other and I found myself at times wanting to shake them both and yell "FRIENDS DO NOT SHOVE THEIR TONGUES DOWN EACH OTHERS THROATS AND MESS AROUND LIKE YOU DO!" It's okay though because it made their ending so much sweeter. I loved the little twist in the end with Perrier having a certain thing i
melanie allen
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Score Boston Terriers Series Book 6, we new what was going to happen to Nolan from Jock book 5 but what happens is so much more. Nolan And Perri are perfect for each other they just don’t realize it yet, but with the help from there friends we follow as they embark on a passionate and rocky journey together. Jacob Chance keeps us entertained with the Boston Terrier Series I love how we still catch up with the other characters from the series. These sports romance stories will captivate you from ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 6 in the series and what an amazing. Nolan and Perrie will have you on an emotional roller coaster of ups and downs and will have you flipping page after page to see what happens to them next. What do you do when the one person you want the most you can't have? This book will having laughing, crying and falling in love with these two. Can't wait to read more from him.
R yatsko
I loved this book...
...the slow burn, the connection, the characters..
Perri is drawn to Nolan, just by photograph..
...then they meet, loved how their relationship developed...

A must read book, it will makes your heart smile
Liz
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Score by Jacob Chance is the sixth book in his Boston Terriers series, but can be read as a standalone, however, every book in the series is a great read. This friends-to-lovers slow burning romance was a great addition to the series and I loved it.

Nolan Archer is the new freshman running back for the Boston Terriers. I loved Nolan. He was sweet and caring and overall a great guy. Don’t get me wrong, he is a jock, but one with a heart. But when his team wants to “help” him by auctioning off his
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Perri's been warned a hundred times that her father's athletes are off-limits. Yada yada yada. She's never had a problem with it, though, until she meets gorgeous, inexperienced Nolan, who just happens to be one of her father's football players.

As the two form a friendship, feelings inevitably turn into more than friendly. But can Nolan and Perri defy her father's edict? How will their defiance affect both their futures? And even more significantly, how will the upcoming auction of Nolan's v-car
SHARING MY LOVE FOR BOOKS
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 6th installment of the Boston Terriers series and Jacob definitely left the best until last. This book made me swoon, laugh and gasp out loud at the antics these Boston boys get up to.
Nolan and Perri's friends to lovers romance will have you believing in true love and happily ever afters.
Marta Bo
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slow burn and friendship - the best way to find right guy !

Score by Jacob Chance is AMAZING!!!!

Author add another great book to BOSTON TERRIER series.... and as always write this story in his finest writting style. I'm sure that readers fall deeply in love with characters and plot in Score.

I liked very much how Mr Chance told us story about slow burn,  changing true friendship in something much more bigger... something that will involve a couple of hearts.

Perri and Nolan was soo adorable togethe
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
DNF 5%. Just not interesting. College stuff. Really can't read this mundane, teenage, non-issue, non-plot, non-conflict meh stuff with meh writing.
Tammy  Kazmierczak
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Loved Loved This Book

The characters in Score draw you in and you become emotionally invested in their story. Nolan is a handsome jock but he is extremely humble, devoted to his family, teammates and fraternity brothers, and just a generally nice guy. Perri is the Dean of the School’s daughter and has been warned about getting involved with jocks for years by her father. Nolan is not like any other football player she’s met and he begins to wear down her resistance as their friendship devel
Vickie
Football, friendships and romance

Once again Jacob has scored a touchdown with Nolan’s story. Nolan is the freshman tight end for the Boston Terriers. He’s sexy, built, and a virgin. At a bar with his friends he sees Perri for the first time and he is hooked. This is a great read as these two find romance. Their story pulls all your heartstrings as they navigate, football, parents, team mates, and burlesque. Definitely a five star read with an unexpected ending.
Cindy Miller
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So much to love reading this book, Nolan and Perri taking the time to know each other, the slow burn for each other was sexy. Nolan showing Perri what fun Vermont can be together, making a snowman, building a snow fort, sledding was too sweet and so adorable, I really enjoyed this couple. Love reading about the frat house crew, what characters-lol hoping to read more about them in the future.
Monica Murphy
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great series this has been. And it ends with a story about a guy who is 19 - and he’s a virgin. Nolan and Perri develop a friendship. Although Perri is attracted to Nolan, she had made a promise to her dad (a Dean at the University), not to fraternize with the football players.

I found this to be a story with a fresh concept. And as always, Jacob delivers the right amount of tension and romance.
Tiffany Brocato
FUCKING EPIC!

So many laugh out loud and swoon worthy moments. Nolan had just the right amount of sweet and alpha and Perri was so fun and sassy! The two together were a perfect match for an awesome friendship. Both afraid to cross the line and putting each other in the ‘friend zone’ makes for one heck of a fun flirty read! 1-click and be ready to laugh your ass off while falling head over heels for a virgin!

#Speechless #Amazing #OhEmGee #OutBid
Vikki Love
You need to read this!!

The Boston Terriers series just keeps on getting better and better. I think this is the best one to date. The way Jacob writes is exceptional and has you hanging on every word. This book deserves so much more than 5 stars. I can't wait for more from Jacob Chance.
Cherill Fannin
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Jacob Chance!

I loved this book in the Boston Terriers series. Nolan might be my favorite, and Perri is awesome. After each book in the series, I think that couple is my favorite though! The characters are so well written, I feel like I know them. I highly recommend this book and all the books in this series!
Juanitta Palomarez
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loooooved it

This was such a great addition to the Boston Terriers series. I loved both characters and didn't see the two hooking up coming. As always, Jacobs book is sexy, fun and such a great read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Teaching Tucker (Face-Off Legacy #3)
  • Jocking Jameson (Face-Off Legacy Book 4)
  • Kissing Killian (Face-Off Legacy Book 5)
  • Defending Donovan (Face-Off Legacy #6)
  • Debauchery (King University, #3)
  • Keeping Kane (Face-Off Legacy #2)
  • False Start (Virginia Valley University #3)
  • Dean (Face-Off #6)
  • Prince Pucking Charming
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Cold As Hell (Cold Love #2)
  • Roman (Raleigh Raptors Book 2)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Fair Catch (Virginia Valley University #2)
  • Wheeler (Seattle Sharks #8)
  • Cold As Ice (Cold Love #3)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker, and junk food lover.
An international best selling author of romantic suspense and sports romance, Jacob plans on writing many more stories.

Facebook :http://bit.ly/2kqak8Z
Instagram :https://tinyurl.com/y25tntfu
Twitter :https://tinyurl.com/y3xv84qt
Amazon :https://tinyurl.com/y2l

Boston Terriers (6 books)
  • Penalty (Boston Terriers #1)
  • Drive (Boston Terriers #2)
  • Coach (Boston Terriers #3)
  • Tackle (Boston Terriers #4)
  • Jock (Boston Terriers #5)