Start by marking “Lily's Trust (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #5)” as Want to Read:
Lily's Trust (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #5)

Lily's Trust

(Black Ridge Wolf Pack #5)

LOVE AND SACRIFICE

Omegas choose their mates, and Lily had been certain Jensgar would be happy she had chosen him. Instead, the former general of the king's army refused her, forcing her to the leave the pack she'd adopted. Humiliated and heartbroken, she returns to the Black Ridge Pack, only to find the pitying glances and hushed comments too much to bear. She has no hom
Published February 6th 2019 by Boroughs Publishing Group

Start your review of Lily's Trust (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #5)
Eva Millien
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Omega’s choose their mates and Lily Chose Jensgar, but the general refused her, forcing her to leave the pack she adopted. Unable to stand the pitying glances and hushed comments, she flees to the forest to live as a wolf. She’s shocked when Jensgar comes for her and slowly convinces her to trust him again, but the woods holds secrets and danger and when Jengar’s life is threatened Lily makes the ultimate sacrifice.

This romance is an emotional and quite turbulent read with solid, captivating cha
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Oct 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: just-ok, safe

Everything happened to fast between them but I did enjoy the overall storyline.
Judy Gittleson Hendrickson
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lily gets thrown for a loop when she picks her mate and he declines. Rejected, she roams the woods as a wolf, until that same shifter, Jensgar, connects with her again. The characters are fantastic and well rounded with great backstories. So much happens throughout this story of trials and tribulations, strong feelings and emotions, and surprises that keep you on the edge of your seat. Many decisions are made that will change the outcome for everyone involved. Now on to read more stories from th ...more
Karen Roma
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lily's Trust which is the fifth book in Lilli Carlisle’s Black Ridge Wolf Pack is definitely my absolute favourite of this series to date. Lily’s sacrifice for love was heartfelt and emotional and ripped at the readers soul. A thoroughly captivating storyline that was well-developed with exceptional character portrayals; made this an all-round exceptional book that I’m sure many readers will be delightfully enchanted by, and completely satisfied with.

I received a free copy of this book via Books
Emily Pennington
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Lily’s Trust continues the story of the Black Ridge Wolf Pack, with each one building the story based on the previous one. (Yes, read them in order.)

When Lily, an Omega, chose Jensgar for her mate, she was not expecting that he would reject her. The embarrassment continued even when she returned to the pack, so she left to live in the woods alone. Surprisingly, Jensgar follows after her, wanting to win back her trust. What is going on? Why did he reject her? And what is he doing now trying to wi
Sara Sigler
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lily wanted the general for her mate but he rejected her, so went to live in the forest. She wouldn’t come back finally they got the general to admit he made a mistake. He had to work on the trust issue with her. He was an alpha after Lily lost her status and powers. They took over a pack with problems with everything dying, nothing able to grow but that person was finally taken care of. Then things returned to the way it was supposed to be. Loved this book!
SEng
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Lily and Jensgar. She is an omega and has chosen Jensgar to be her mate only he refuses her. Heartbroken and humiliated she flees to the forest to live as a wolf. When he searches for her will she give him a second chance? I enjoyed their journey and the ultimate choices they must make. So many twists kept me reading this one. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Sam Allen
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A satisfying culmination to the series - once again great aversity has been overcome following sacrifices made. The main characters are both strong and loving. I have enjoyed the whole series of 5 books but I think this one was my favourite.

Virginia Daugherty
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

To be omega or not a shifter must decide. Can Lilly ever become the person needed to heal her mate, her pack and herself? This story has it all! A curse, Gods and Goddess', lovers and friends. Together Lilly will become the very person she needs to be to finish a 300 year wildfire and to find happiness with hermate!!!A MUST READ FOR ALL LILLI CARLISLE FANS!
Julie
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 5th book in the Black Ridge Wolf series. Lily loves Jensgar and since she is an omega she can pick her mate. But she never expected to be rejected by the man she loves. Will Jensgar come after Lily and convince her to give him a chance or will danger come and change both their lives?

Rose Brown
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this tale
“Lily’s Trust” is Lily and Jensgar’s story and it does not disappoint. The emotional depth of this tale will have you unable to put it down. This relationship comes full circle with twists, drama, action, and a well-earned HEA.
I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily
Kathryn
Aug 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fifth book in the series and the series is still going strong. This is a well written book with an amazing and emotional storyline. There is a surplus of romance, emotion, secrets, danger, and sacrifice.I really enjoyed this enthralling read.
Tristan Burbridge
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my favorite story so far in this series. I enjoyed the story and found the characters to be well written and entertaining.

Pat
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful read, she sacrificed her omega power for love, also the ending with a certain character made me cry. Wonderful storyline and I loved it. The characters were amazing and fun. Fab read to have
Elvira
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again I have enjoyed another great read by this author. The characters are amazingly developed and engaging and the storyline flows smoothly throughout the pages.

Rachel
Oct 13, 2020 rated it liked it
It was ok. Not great but not horrible. A but frustrating at times but they had a sweet love story.
Lynnette
Aug 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lovely lily

Has been through so much and her adventures/misadventures continue in her story. She does finally get her man and her pack to care for.
Miranda Killough
Zulma Osorio
May 26, 2019
Sujata Gangal
Mar 13, 2019

• Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Sin & Magic (Demigod of San Francisco #2)
  • Kodiak
  • Tayme (Were Zoo Book 8)
  • The Reindeer's New Year Love (Reindeer Holidays Book 7)
  • Carter (The K9 Files #7)
  • Reclaiming Emma (Cloudcroft Ranch, #5)
  • Cowboy Doms Collection
  • Like a Wolf with a Bone (Pride #0.5)
  • Engaging With The Enemy (Fort Balerno #1)
  • Missing the Night (Stand Alone Tales Book 17)
  • No Claim (The Alpha Brothers, #2)
  • Vampire Captive (The Alpha Brothers #3)
  • Runes of Royalty (A Demon's Fall #4)
  • Watson (Wilkerson Dynasty Book 3)
  • Restoring the Broken (Rogue Dragons #3)
Lilli Carlisle, lives outside Toronto, Canada. Lilli is a mother of three wonderful kids, wife to an amazing man and servant to the pets in her life. Lilli writes both Fantasy and paranormal romance and believes love should be celebrated and shared. After all, everybody needs a little romance, excitement, intrigue and passion in their lives

facebook: facebook.com/lillicarlisleauthor

Black Ridge Wolf Pack (6 books)
  • Omega's Choice (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Ceva's Chance (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #2)
  • Karli's Resolve (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #3)
  • Laura's Legacy (Black Ridge Wolf Pack, #4)
  • Katrina's Destiny (Black Ridge Wolf Pack Book 6)

News & Interviews