Start by marking “Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)

Sweet Liar

(Dirty Sweet #1)

British ad exec, Dylan Locke, isn’t looking for love. He isn’t looking for fate. He’s definitely not looking for the pretty, young, romantic Audrey Lind.

But when the girl, who’s twenty years younger than him, literally lands in his lap and asks for his expertise, he’d be lying if he said he wasn’t interested.
Paperback, 1st Edition, 142 pages
Published February 26th 2019 by Paige Press LLC

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

GIDDY FOR MY ARC! BRITISH HERO ALERT!

Book 1 of 2.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
British ad exec Dylan Locke isn't looking for love. He isn't looking for fate. He's definitely not looking for Audrey Lind. She's pretty, far too young, and overly romantic--in short, exhausting.
But when the girl, young enough to be his daughter, literally lands in his lap and asks for his expertise, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't intere
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*

FIVE FORBIDDEN STARS
”I was caught. Ensnared in her net. I’d taken the bait, and after one sweet taste, I was captured. There was nothing left for me to do but surrender.”

This is why Laurelin Paige will always and forever reign supreme! Sweet Liar is absolutely perfect! Dylan and Audrey hooked me from the very page and by the last, I was a breathless gasping mess.... literally panting for more. Well played LP!

The trope, main characters, secondary characters, storyline, dialogue.....All perfect!
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I was caught. Ensnared in her net. I’d taken the bait, and after one sweet taste, I was captured. There was nothing left for me to do but surrender, let her cut me open and skin me. Let her feast.

SWEET LIAR the latest by Laurelin Paige, is an off the charts STEAMY "May/December" romance between a sexy and powerful British businessman and a beautiful and starry-eyed college coed. We’ve already been introduced to Donovan Kinkaid, Weston King, a
CerysAnne
I loved this novella.

I loved it when I was forced to read it chapter by chapter every month last year when Laurelin released this story exclusively to her newsletter subscribers only, and my love then grew more when I received this ARC and devoured all eleven chapters once again - this time in the span of a morning.

Eleven chapters that're full of fun, flirty, and filthy banter.
Eleven chapters full of sexy, sensual, and steaming scenes.
Eleven chapters full of hot, gasp-worthy, and face-fanning mo
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Candi Kane PR)

-A million people in the city, and you and I met. That’s kismet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dylan Locke is a gorgeous, British bachelor ad exec with Reach Inc. He's a wealthy businessman from London, and is divorced with a teenage son. He travels back and forth to New York to see his son, and to touch base with his partners Donovan, Weston and Cade. While at a business dinner one evening he meets an employees younger sister who he finds intriguing. She's extremely beautiful,
PP's Bookshelf
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read so many good books but Laurelin Paige has this unfathomable control over my mind. Dylan and Audrey's story turned my inside mushy and messy. In "Sweet Liar" Laurelin Paige once again proved why is she one of the all time best Romance writers. The forbidden, sensual, slowly burning and passionate story of the mismatched couple will haunt me forever. I devoured the story and I am hungry for more. It is deliciously dirty yet sinfully attractive.

Dirty Universe is like my alternate reality. I
Amy
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In her Dirty world, Laurelin Paige has introduced us so far to the quiet, stormy, edgy-beyond-words Donovan Kincaid (SWOON) and the sunnier, optimistic, heart-open-to-love Weston King. Now we have Dylan Locke, who believes that his heart reflects his last name.

Dylan takes his repressed Britishness to near extreme lengths as he tries to avoid falling for Audrey Lind, the younger sister of Sabrina, the woman who captured Dylan’s business parter Donovan. She’s in her early twenties, compared to Dyl
Trish Sutherland
The craving, the want and the magnetic pull that Laurelin Paige excels at in every book is just a strong with Sweet Liar.
Audrey is young and lacking the sexual experiences she craves. She wants to learn all she can from someone with more experience, someone who can teach her the things she wants to know about her sex life and what she wants out of a sexual relationship. Dylan is older, a gentlemen and sexy as hell, a man who has been burned before, he has no interest in love and kismet but Audre
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I don't normally enjoy a girl chase man story but this one was super hot!! Right from the beginning these two sizzled on the pages! First, I love the older man trope. It's pretty darn hot that Dylan is 19 years older than Audrey. I think that's why her chasing him worked in this case.

He's so cynical about love and she believes it was fate they met. She knew he was attracted to her so she had no qualms about breaking down his barriers. Seeing his attraction through his eyes and seeing how he thou
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 “Kismet” Stars

I love a good May December romance. One that has a feisty and confident heroine and an older reluctant British hero. A hero that knows better but can’t resist an alluring and charming much younger heroine.

Audrey Lind thinks she needs some lessons on improving her love life and when she meets the much older, sexier, Dylan Locke, she sets her sights on winning him over. After much persuading by Audrey, Dylan caves on spending an evening with her knowing that they will each go their
Sophia Triad
4 'daddy game' stars

“I’m pretty sure I can convince you kismet exists too, if you’ll just do one thing.”
Swim, fishy.
I didn’t swim. “What’s that?”
“Kiss me.”

Aubrey is Sabrina’s little sister from the Dirty Filthy Rich Men duet. She is in her early twenties.
Dumbstruck Dylan is Sabrina’s British boss and he is nineteen years older than Aubrey. This does not stop Aubrey from pursuing him and seducing him.

Dylan already has had a destroyed marriage and a teenager son. He does not want any complicatio
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
What a sexy, entertaining read! I loved Dylan and Audrey. She’s feisty and I admired her tenacity. She wanted Dylan from the moment they met and went for it. Its so refreshing to read about the h going after the H and not being scared of doing so. Audrey is a romantic but its not afraid to go after what she wants and she wants Dylan with a passion. He wants her too but their age difference (he’s 42, she’s 23) makes him hesitate. Also, did I mention Dylan is British? So hot! And he’s a true gentl ...more
Syndi
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this book meant to be funny and flirty. I mean the story between a 22 years old woman with an gentleman that is 19 years older than her. She needs him to 'teach ' her about pleasure. Because her pleasure past experience is not sufficient for her.

Now the gentleman is a weary, frustrated man who went through ugly divorce. He feels lonely and needs something to excite him.
I personally think this book is sexism. It is a very short story. Not much on character development. The chemistry is
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Talk about kindle melting 🔥🔥 This one was the kind of chemistry that necessitates hubby or B.O.B. Dylan is that HOT!!

“Good girl for showing me where you need me.”

Loved the premise of this one. The sweet but just the right amount of dirty Audrey knows exactly what she wants & it’s Dylan. He’s going to teach her every trick he knows. As long as neither of them involve their hearts... Add in witty dialogue, a dash of feelings & you've got a perfect romance. Definitely recommend

I received a
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Please read the first books in this series/duets first if you haven't yet! They all basically happen at the same time!

We all remember Dylan from the previous books - he's the guys' London partner - a bit older and a bit more mature and quiet and the father of a 13 year old boy. And he's definitely not in the market for a young and sexy girl.

Which Audrey is.
She's the sister of Donovan's Sabrina.

Dylan is mega attracted, but he could be her father!!!!
But Audrey is not scared off easily - she wants
DW
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will admit that I don’t always like age gaps but I’m pretty sure that I just fell in love with Dylan. He is smoking hot even while trying to control his attraction for Audrey.

Dylan has no idea that meeting Audrey might change the way he feels about falling in love again. He is a hard man with no desire of falling in love again after a failed marriage.

Audrey is the cutest thing with such a fun and quirky personality. She knows what she wants but has no idea how to ask for it. I love the way sh
Carla Bulian
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3,8. This book is a nice surprise. I really liked the story, characters and all.
It’s worth the reading!
Isabella.R
4 Kismet Stars ⭐

Sweet Liar the first book in the Dirty Sweet Duet. It is a sexy story of a young woman who seduces a much older man.

Audrey Lind believes in love, the fairytale kind. But until that happens she’ll settle for some mind blowing sex instead of the missionary kind she’s been having.

Dylan is too old for romance, he’s got a couple of failed ones under his belt. Sex on the other hand is something he’s not prepared to live without.

Two strangers on the opposite sides of the spectrum, the
Alla
I liked this for the most parts, though I did have a "tiny" bit of issue with it, but not that big that it made it bad, just a word that is used that is not my cup of tea ;) Didnt spoil the story for me though. ...more
Cristina
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m usually against a romance between a young woman and an older guy, but this book made me devour it in just a few hours. I didn’t feel the age difference as wrong as I should’ve. There is no doubt that it was a good book. 5 stars!
Karen
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have a dilemma. I just don't know who to pick. I thought initially it was Donovan. Then along came Nate, and I do love a good party. But then Weston arrived and he usurped Donovan and Nate.

There is a new boy in town, or rather a new man - Dylan Locke. British beast of a man out to win the hearts of all of the ladies.

If age gap romances float your boat, then this will float your boat. He is actually old enough to be her dad and they do play the game but not in an icky yucky way but in a - you t
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
How do you resist a young confident lady tempting you in a passionate sexual affair? Well you don’t! Dylan Locke never expected the woman who could have been his daughter to lure him into what he most definitely didn’t want to happen. Certainly not when she is talking about kismet.
But how is it even possible to say no?

Dylan Locke was absolutely delicious with his english accent. He’s a little broody and doesn’t believe in love because of his past experiences.
Audrey Lindt being one of his empl
Naughty Mom Story Time
For a quick read, this book had a wonderful amount of angst and sexual tension. Dylan and Audrey’s relationship was fun to watch unfold. With much of an age difference, these two were quite different and had varying views on the topic of romance/love.

For Dylan and his years of experience, love hasn’t been rainbows and unicorns. He’s quite jaded on that front and the little temptress that is Audrey isn’t going to sway him one bit. But there is no defense against a young, beautiful, confident and
Mysza
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**** 4,5 stars ****
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 SWEET LIAR STARS!! What a hot sexy read!! Audrey needs Dylan and boy is it hot and perfect. These two have a heck of a story to reveal to you and it is a good one. I can't wait for the second book, I need to know more.
Amanda Dubuque
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was wonderful. I enjoyed Dylan and Audrey's story. Laurelin doesn't disappoint with this one either. Great storyline, great characters and a whole lot of sex. What a great combination. I can't wait for book 2.
Chris
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YUM, YUM, YUM!!! This first book in the Dirty Sweet Duet from Laurelin Paige is DELICIOUS! Dylan, the older, burned-by-love, skeptical romantic could not be more swoon-worthy. He's clearly met his match in the much younger, smart, die-hard romantic, Audrey, when she decides she needs a bit of "schooling" in "the art of romantic delights." Their chemistry jumps off the pages and into your heart in this charming, non-stop older man/younger woman tale. You won't be able to read fast enough. Will th ...more
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Oh my god. What an amazing book this beauty was. I’m so in awe of this book right now.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

Dylan is a mature, experienced and handsome man who doesn’t believe in love, sex and only sex is what he does. He knows what he wants and usually gets what he wants. When he ends up at a dinner with a sexy stranger he has no idea what’s about to hit him.

Audrey, what a beautiful, quirky woman. She’s young but wise but very inexperienced. When she sets her eyes upon
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILBLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Kismet CROWNS

This might have been a short reader, but Laurelin Paige delivers enough chemistry to electrify this romance.

Audrey and Dylan are an interesting mix. Their age gap puts them at odds for many things, but their main point of contradiction is the idea of love, partners, the life-long, meant to be relationships. What I did like most about them is that Audrey knows what she wants and doesn’t mind pushing him to extremes to get it. Dylan desires her but i
Happily Mary After
Laurelin Paige pulls out all the stops with this wickedly sexy age-gap romance. Dylan is mesmerized by Audrey when they first meet, but he dismisses his attraction, believing he’s much too old and experienced for her. She doesn’t agree and tries to put the moves on him, and her exuberance is both honest and endearing. They develop a solid friendship, and she persuades him to give her lessons in the bedroom before he returns to his home in London. Both are surprised at how quickly they develop fe ...more

• Boss
  • The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn, #2)
  • My Life in Shambles
  • Gentleman Sinner
  • When August Ends
  • Justified (Loveless, Texas, #1)
  • Guardian (Guardian Protection, #5)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)
  • Release (Off Balance, #3)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Best Laid Plans
  • The Promise (Neighbor from Hell, #10)
  • Sexy Little Sinner (Blackwell-Lyon, #3)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • Adam (Devils Bend, #4)
  • Filthy Lawyer
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o

Dirty Sweet (2 books)
  • Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet, #2)