Start by marking “Baking with a Rockstar” as Want to Read:
Baking with a Rockstar

Baking with a Rockstar

When a rockstar and a single mom become roommates, delicious sparks are bound to fly.

Rockstar Hudson Mitchell is over the glitz and spotlight of the music industry. Desperate for a break from the fast-paced life of fame, he retreats to the one place that has always been home.

Brooksville, California.

It's the same place where Charlie has taken refuge, trying to build a life
Expected publication: February 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Baking with a Rockstar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baking with a Rockstar

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳A love story with unexpected twists and turns that will make you swoon over Charlie's sweet charisma and Hudson's warm heart...

➳After coming back from reading a dark romance, a change of pace was needed for sure. Thank the heavens I had this beauty waiting for me ready to be devoured and snuggled with. I was hooked the instant I read the words "rockstar" and "single mother" because my weakness for single parents romances are always up there as my favorite tropes. And after encountering new au
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

description

descriptiondescription

Charlie was left by her idiot fiancé about a year ago. Now she packed up her sweet 10 month old daugher Mirabelle and fled all the way to California - to live with the bestie of her late grandma. And because she's getting all the babysitting help from Hannah, she can finally fulfill her dream of her own bakery.

Enter Hudson. He's a super famous rockstar. But he's kinda sick of the whole Hollywood/Celebrity lifestyle at the moment - he's lost his muse. Time to go back to his hometown for a while.

T
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Sweet, sexy and funny! This is a rockstar romance that had me SWOONING and LAUGHING! Add the fact that this book also satisfied my cake addiction and we end up with a seriuously fun read!

Hudson and Charlie meet rather unexpectantly but they fall into a comfortable relationship right away. He helps Charlie with the opening of her bakery in exchange for spending time with her as she is a bit of a muse for him. Their friendship felt so natural but the undercurrent of sexual attraction and chemistry
Mandi Morgan
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book on Wattpad. Totally loved this story. So well written that I forgot I didn't buy and that I read on Wattpad for FREE. So good. I loved the characters and would be ecstatic to read more stories about the siblings. Good book!
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jan 02, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
ARC received by author in exchange for an honest review!
Sharlane Naidoo
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome read
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
This was a very light read. I mean there was drama because Hudson is a Rockstar and they always come with drama, but Charlie had her far share of it too.
I loved the characters, they were all great.
Hudson is such a swoony character.
Charlie is strong and has been through a lot in her life.
Then you have the adorable Mirabelle, that baby has everybody wrapped around her little finger.
Hannah gah I love grandmothers! Always in her grandkids business and she was amazing with Mira.
There was a twist tha
Lia *TheBookClubTrio*
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars. Amazingly cute and you guys need to read this 😍😏

Full review coming later
Bianca Behrens
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it so on Wattpad. It is an amazing book like all of her others.
Jennifer Green
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a Wattpad edition, so there were definitely some typos and grammar issues. But nothing to the point where it was too jarring. This was a good rock star romance, although the title is a bit misleading because the baking was present but not really in the sense that they baked together all that often. Sure, he helped with the baking to open the store (which took a really long time) but it wasn't like he was a partner in the business venture. I found the characters fun, the plot moved along ...more
°☆.。.:*・Arianna°☆.。.:*・
I hated how this book had little to no transitions. It just jumped from one part to another. I had to reread parts just to see if I missed anything or if i read the part wrong. Also, it just easily solved problems like they were no big deal or didn't really deal with the problem, like with his ex girlfriend. That ended in just one chapter, I just don't get how something could easily be solved like that. It just lacked the real life complexity and depth that you would expect from an adult romance ...more
Zariyah
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I first saw this book on Wattpad, I thought that it'd be cliche but when I read it's first chapter, I got hooked. There are some minor flaws because it's not completely edited but I can say that this is one of the best books I've read and I really loved it.
Tammi
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such a sweet, sweet romance. I saw Rockstar in the title and Hudson is not what Ibwas expecting. Usually I find a hot badboy hero bot not this time he is sweet, caring, patient and simply swoonworthy it was refreshing.
The story kept me interested with a bit of angst from a meddling ex and the secret past Charlie was hiding ( WOW!). Once those were dealt with I could breathe and enjoy their blooming love.
The thing I loved most were the characters! They were fun and relatable. I was immediately we
Eddy Ray
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Baking with a Rockstar can be called the sweetest and cutest new Adult romance. It literally gives you butterflies as you keep on reading through the lines. Personally, I really adored this book. It attaches you emotionally through the journeys of the character. Its a real suggestion to any hardcore Romance lover :)
Drippin_inmelanin
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I first came across this book on Wattpad and was thrilled when reading the summary. The idea was fresh and new and the author knew what she was doing and it also did help when she gifted my eyes to the many beautiful men at the end of each chapter. This story was fun and an easy read with fun-loving characters. I instantly fell in love with Hudson and the immediate bond he had with Mira. The love story between Hudson and Charlie is beautiful and just about proves that good things happen to good ...more
Victoria
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with this book very quickly. I enjoyed 'spending time with' the characters. I felt like I was really there. And the story moved in a way that kept me hooked throughout. I read every author's note and bonus chapter hoping to prolong the story. But I wanted to know the end at the same time. I loved it so much that I plan to read every story written by this author and support her every whimsical tale. I'm glad these characters and stories were created. I think I have found my new bes ...more
Ryana Ware
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really really loved this book even though it's not the completely edited and gone through due to which there does were some flaws in the books but those can be ignored since the book was quite light hearted yet there does was a good touch of drama in it too making you get addicted to reading it. I mostly loved the light hearted feels in the book which keeps a smile on your face as you read it giving you a relief from a stressful day which happens with me a lot 😊
Safia
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I gave the book a 5/5. read Baking With A Rockstar on Wattpad and I loved it. From the beginning to the end of the story it captured my attention. Since I'm a big book lover, I finished the book in a day. For me, if I finish a book in a day, I know it's good. Just to also let you know since I read this on Wattpad, my username is Sarcasmforsure. Congratulations on publishing the book.
Bre
Shelves: already-read
I loved this book! I read it on Wattpad, so obviously it wasn't perfect, but while reading it, I always had to remind myself that this book wasn't even published yet and it was still this good. Errors and typos did occur, but that's normal because not everyone is perfect. Overall, it was a great story and the characters were easy to like.
Gaurirani Telang
I came across this book on suggestion on wattpad and the title and description was really good and it made me read the book. I really like Baby mira. I also loved how hudson and charlie meet. This a really good love story. You should give a read once. I'm also looking forward for reading the published novel.
Madeline
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! I read it on Wattpad first but I can guarantee that I will be buying a paper copy when it gets published! This book is a light-hearted, easy read that is perfect if you need a quick romance.
Carina
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Backing With a Rockstar is really a sensational book. It uses many diffrent concepts of story lines many other others don't use. Jasmin Miller knows how to engage her readers to wanting to read nonstop. I can't wait for my book to be released .
Aishee Saha
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm from wattpad. I have read this book and it's awesome. Absolutely love love love it. From Charlie and Hudson's first meeting to Mirabelle calling Hudson "dada" ah what a romance. She is a great author and she writes beautiful stuff.

Lots of love
AisheeSaha ❤
Dylan
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, this was so cute. If you're looking for something light to read on a lazy afternoon or something, this is pretty perfect. Heck, I'm in the process of rereading it because it's just a really great "make-you-feel-good" kind of book.
Connie Lela Velaquez  Martinez
I love this book! This book is so intrigued! The characters, loved out! The plot of the story, loved it too! I love everything in this book, also the ending was so goood!
Eldaah Glade
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was such an amazing book! I had already read it on Wattpad. I had my joy, now its your turn!
Farahnaz Faizuddin
A light and fluffy read, which is pretty much perfect for your summer holidays. xx
Sheona
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The only thing i can say about this book is it’s really amazing. I’ve already read this book three times. And charlie, she’s simply amazing............
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Judge of Hell (Hell Night, #3)
  • Fearless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #4)
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
  • Beautifully Broken Pieces (Sutter Lake, #1)
  • Fluffy
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Worship
  • On A Silent Night
  • Letting You Go
  • Eyes on Me
  • A Sticky Situation (Awkward Love #7)
  • The King of Jerks
  • My Possessive Billionaire
  • Dream Catcher (Tulsa Thunderbirds, #6)
  • One Night (Butler Cove, #5)
  • Hollywood Prince
  • Iron Trophy
Professional lover of books and writer. I love to read and eat cake (preferably together) and write kissing books. I never miss a chance to fangirl over swoon-worthy characters, so message me on social media, and we can fangirl together. I'm originally from Germany but live in the western US with my husband and three little humans that keep me busy day and night.