Start by marking “Kissing Lessons (Valentine's Inc. #10)” as Want to Read:
Kissing Lessons (Valentine's Inc. #10)

Kissing Lessons

(Valentine’s Inc. #10)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  212 ratings  ·  50 reviews
Valentine’s Inc.: we’ll help you find your perfect match; no matter what.

Those who can’t do; teach. Those who don’t date; matchmake. At least, that’s how it was for me, Witt Ramsey. After a breakup that left me heartbroken and bitter, with no desire to date, I threw myself into work to save Valentine’s Inc. from bankruptcy.

My life felt busy and fulfilling until Tony More
Published February 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Kissing Lessons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissing Lessons

really liked it 4.00  ·

Len Evans Jr
This short novella was sweet, sexy and adorable (yes I giggled like a school girl on more than one occasion, but don't tell anyone LOL). This is lite on the sex, it only happens off page, but the fun and the sweetness more than made up for it. A very enjoyable fun read!
Emily Seelye
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was cute!

Tony is having trouble finding a match, so Witt decides to help him be more successful. He takes him shopping for date clothes and on practice dates. Problem is, Witt wants Tony for himself.

Sweet HEA.

This was a pretty clean romance, just two guys spending time together and falling in love.

*ARC provided by LesCourt Services
namericanwordcat
So, I like the idea of the book and I like Tony a great deal. Witt dithers too much for me and we lose a lot with this story only being in Witt's point of view.
Badh
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet story, almost kind of Pygmalion, but not quite. In this version, Witt would be Pygmalion and Tony would be Galeta.

As the owner of Valentine's Inc., Witt takes great pride in finding everyone their perfect match, but Tony has been out on several dates, and he's not happy. So Witt sends him out with his best friend to find out what's happening. Then, Witt realizes what Tony really needs is date coaching, so he'll just have to do it.

I really loved the way that Witt was very patie
Jennie
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I quite enjoyed this Valentine's story.
I found Tony's gruffness endearing and Witt's patience inspiring.
I liked their dates and watching them get to know each other.
It was a sweet, easy read.
Another great addition to the Valentines Inc series.
Lelyana
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brittany is a new to me author, and she didn't disappoint me. I really enjoyed Witt and Tony, especially how much effort Witt had to do with Tony's performance to be able to date.
In Witt's hands, Tony had become an ugly duckling turns a beautiful swan.
Kissing lessons is a cute, adorable, and light read for a perfect valentine's day. Or any other day for that matter.
I enjoyed Witt and Tony, amd you should too!
Becca
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series could not have ended on a more perfect note. The boss himself lands his match. But not at first. This aren't as smooth for him. And it was perfect.
Trying to keep this branch of Valentine's Inc up and going had been Witt’s job and main focus. He didn't really have time for dating himself, and didn't know if he was ready after his disastrous ex. But he had a client come in after four dates not happy, and Witt figures the only thing he can do, and teach the man to date properly and see
Angela Seubert
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so wonderful and sweet and it just made me so happy reading it. Witt and Tony ere great together and I loved watching them fall for each other. I was so excited that they finally got their HEA.

Tony is a client of Valentine's Inc. and he is not having much luck. After being matched up with several people through them he has stuck out each time. When the owner has a friend go out with Tony and he hears about the date, he decides that Tony needs lessons on how to date. I liked Tony al
Megan
"Satisfaction guaranteed" only gets you so far when your your client is so surly even your friendliest staff member throws in the towel. For Witt, he takes the statement to heart and goes so far as to coach Tony in the subtleties of dating himself. But the lessons sink deep and he not only begins to feel proprietary, he's having trouble keeping his very-real feelings from growing. Convinced his feelings are one-sided and that the lessons can't continue, he sets his client up with someone who cou ...more
Joanne Thornborough
Apr 23, 2019 rated it liked it
When Witt, the owner of a Valentine's Inc. office, takes on a gruff client who scares away his own dates, it's just part of the job. However, it's not long before Tony proves he's not just another client.

Witt and Tony have an easy chemistry that plays well on the page. Tony is not your typical romcom MC and is a refreshing change of pace. He's older, more seasoned and a bit world weary. As a cop who's seen a lot, Tony walks a fine line, but proves he's not as jaded as he appears. Witt is sweet a
Sarita Chapdelaine
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is a sweet and fun story that I really enjoyed and it's a great ending for the Valentine's Inc. series. It is well-written, hilarious, entertaining and the characters are great. Witt is determined to help Tony find his perfect match and decides to teach him how to date properly. Their lessons include haircuts, clothes shopping, etiquette lessons and practice dates. Amid all of this fun Witt fights his growing feelings for Tony. I love how sweet and romantic this story is and how oblivious W ...more
Dixiecowgirl
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delightful and fun journey to discovering love can be in the simple things.
A person's exterior is built to protect the heart and these MC's find that they don't have to protect their hearts from each other. The writing was great and i loved the story-line.

I so enjoyed watching these two great guys figure out that together they were perfect. They had fun and enjoyed themselves no matter what they were doing. Witt and Tony had protected their hearts from being hurt again, but under that shell, t
Emma Burbidge
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kissing Is Easy, Dating is Difficult...enter Valentine's Inc.!
loved this final book in the Valentine's Inc. series as one of the owners is trying to help an unhappy customer who has been on four or five failed dates so far. As Witt Ramsey takes a hands on approach with Tony Morelli, police officer and grump, he comes to see more than he bargains for. Meanwhile, Tony is revealing the diamond in the rough as Witt helps him polish his gruff appearance and demeanour. I loved taking the journey with
Georgiana
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
"I’m spending Valentine’s Day with my perfect match"

Witt the franchise manager of Valentine’s Inc doesn’t take clients anymore, but Tony has had several failed dates. Not wanting a bad review Witt decides to teach Tony some common etiquette for dating. Only to find during the lessons Witt is falling for Tony.

This was a cute short story and I found I was rooting for Witt and Tony the entire time. Though Tony wasn’t the easiest person at first I could tell he was opening up for Witt.

I wished i
Kendra T
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tony has gone on several dates using Valentine's Inc, but he has had horrible luck. After finding out that Tony is really gruff and clueless about dating and wanting successful customer service reviews, Witt decides to coach him in dating. Spending time together, the guys find they really connect. This is a short story, so there isn't a lot of room for significant character and plot development, but the author did a great job bringing these two guys together with me rooting for Tony all the way. ...more
Amy Dufera
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Kissing Lessons is Brittany Cournoyer's contribution to the Valentine's Inc series, which is a whole lot of fun.

Witt spends all his time and efforts matching people for Valentine's Inc, never looking for a partner for himself. Until he meets poor ignorant Tony who's darn awkward and perfectly adorable.

When Witt decides to give Tony dating lessons and fashion advice, he never expects to fall for the guy. After all, even if he was looking for a man, Tony's a client.

Kissing Lessons is cute and fun
Jaimed
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Nice story

I liked this book. The characters are good and have an interesting time art getting to know each other. I liked everything until the last two pages. I know that all the books in this series end with happy couples, but I feel like this couple jumped to the "I love you" stage really fast. This is my personal feeling about the story and the couple, so please take that into account.

I had fun reading about the lessons and how Tony would react to them. He might be a man of few words, but he
Mrs.V
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the story. It's quite insta-love, but it's funny and sweet just how you would expect a Valentine Day's short story to be.
Tony and Witt are funny in their own way: Tony's gruffness is absolutely endearing and Witt is so clueless at times that you have to wonder how on earth he manages to manage a business and keep it in the black… but together they are just a perfect match!
Oh, and a special mention to some really great side-characters, especially the lovely, meddling Layla.
Brittany Cour
Ali
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Oh, this was so sweet. Tony is not having any luck with his matches from Valentine’s Inc and Witt decides to make him a pet project and goes above and beyond to help Tony get ready for his perfect match and finds out he isn’t always quite as gruff as he comes off.

These two don’t totally hit it off right away but Tony is willing to do the work that Witt suggests and he slowly learns to open up and be a gentleman. I liked that Tony turned it around on Witt in the end when Witt was trying to push h
Angie
Feb 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Cop/workaholic MM Short

3 stars!

This is the 10th and last book in the Valentine's inc. Series ( All standalones by different MM authors).

What I liked about this one was the idea that this guy is rough around the edges and needs dating lessons. It was very reminiscent of a RomCom where the person gets a makeover and the teacher falls hard. That being said I just wanted Tony's POV. I felt like we know so very little about Tony and it limited my emotional connection to him.

Overall, it was a short
Jacey Jeffrey
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this adorable sweet story from this author. Tony is a client at Valentine's Inc. For some reason he has had several failed dates. Witt is the manager of that particular branch of Valentine's Inc and finds that fact concerning. After some investigation, he decides to give Tony some dating lessons to see if that will increase his chances on finding a match. What happened during the lessons was unexpected....Witt started to fall for Tony. This is such a great story and I recommend ...more
Tanz
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book sadly brings an end to the Valentine’s Inc series which makes me sad. This one has Tony, a man that comes across as very very brash and rude to his many failed VI dates...so he needs help and in steps Witt from Valentine’s Inc...these two grow close during Tony’s dating lessons and what starts out as help for Tony turns into so much more. A wonderfully written story and a great addition to the VI series.
I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest and unbiased re
Amor Leer
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brittany Cournoyer is a new to me author, and I thought what better way then to try her short story.
Kissing Lessons is the last of the Valentine's Inc short stories and I'm sad to see the end of this series.
This was not my favourite in the series although the story line was enjoyable. I wished there was a bit more character background information, as I felt that I didn't bond as well with the MCs... this of course could be as the author was limited to how much she could put into her short.
I'll d
Kathryn Manzella
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kissing Lessons by Brittany Cournoyer is part of the Valentine's Inc series. It is a fabulous and entertaining read.

Tony and Witt are great characters... their story is fun. I like the evolution of their interactions. The ending is amazing....Sweet and perfect for the holiday for Lovers.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review and recommendation.
Violet  Marshall
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book 10 in The Valentine's Inc Series it can be read as a standalone book. A wonderful book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters delightful. The characters were developed and thought out. Witt Ramsey and Tony Morelli are the MC’s of this book. I can recommend this book as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.
Nichole
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this modern take on turning the ugly duckling into a gorgeous guy. Tony is rough around the edges for sure and Witt has to make sure he can make him presentable so that he can find his perfect match. I love how even though Witt is the one making the rules and giving Tony tips, yet he is so clueless of all around him. Perfect Valentine's Day story!
Nicole
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All the lovely fuzzy feels!

So reading this story gave me a lot of laughs and in the end a lot of warm fuzzies. I really enjoyed this quick (and packed) story and found myself unwilling to put it down. From likable characters to a refreshing little plot, this book was well written and full of spunk as only Cournoyer can deliver. Definitely not one to be missed.
Barbieeee♥
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so I know I've been saying this for every Valentine's Inc book I've read, but... THIS BOOK IS JUST SOOOOO SWEET!!!! LOL. Tony is so adorable; poor Witt never stood a chance. Fsjhgdshgjk. The storyline is very refreshing, and I find this one the most unique among all the stories: a match between an employee and a client. And it's the most perfect match indeed!!! ♥♥♥
Esther Alayeto
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really cute and quick Valentine's story that I really enjoyed. Tony and Witt start out with Witt coaching Tony on dating because Tony hasn't had any luck even though he's been on several dates by using Valentine's Inc services. Really like watching their connection grow as they get to really know one another and spend time together. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Terri
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this cute and funny story. Tony was a dating disaster, and it was fun watching Witt teach him how to do things right. I loved seeing Witt fall for the man as well, even while pushing him out there to find his perfect match. Silly Witt! This story was told only from Witt's point of view, which worked well. It kept the reader almost as clueless as Witt. I liked it!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

Valentine’s Inc. (10 books)
  • Kiss Me Like You Mean It (Valentine's Inc. #1)
  • Kiss Off (Valentine's Inc. #2)
  • Kissing the Teacher (Valentine's Inc. #3)
  • Kiss and Run (Valentine's Inc. #4)
  • Color My Kiss (Valentine's Inc. #5)
  • Kissing Our Loves (Valentine's Inc. #6)
  • Kissing Booth (Valentine's Inc. #7)
  • Kiss Me Tomorrow (Valentine's Inc. #8)
  • Kissed in Paradise (Valentine's Inc. #9)