Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny” as Want to Read:
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  75,732 Ratings  ·  4,109 Reviews
Wisdom to Create a Life of Passion, Purpose, and Peace

This inspiring tale provides a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance, and joy. A wonderfully crafted fable, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life. On a life-changing odys
...more
Paperback, 208 pages
Published April 21st 1999 by HarperOne (first published 1996)
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, please sign up.
Popular Answered Questions
Harish Sankar Read it one chapter at a time; Not the whole thing at once.
Think about what is shared in the chapter.
Read the next chapter the next day!

Community Reviews

(showing 1-30)
Rating details
Sort: Default
|
Filter
David Tendo
May 10, 2012 rated it did not like it
Loved the message, just didn't like the format it was presented in. Felt like the author just had a list of frequently asked questions and set out to answer each and every one of them one by one systematically, so there wasn't much narrative or actual enjoyment in the reading of it. The "story" is essentially just 2 guys talking over dinner, actually only 1 guy talking (the titular Monk), the other guy is just there to ask the questions in between the long monologues and to confirm the Monk's an ...more
Hatem
May 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-development
قراءة : حاتم

عنوان لافت للنظر يختصر قصة محامي ناجح يسقط ارضا اثر ازمة قلبية في جلسة مرافعة. في آخر الأيام تبدلت أحوال جوليان مانتل إلى ذلك الشخص الذي يطنب لساعات في قاعة المحكمة دون أن يستطيع أن يغير من مسار قضية موكله شيئا !. لقد كان محاميا لامعا يملك كل ما يتمناه أي شخص , يلبس بذلات ايطالية لا يقل السعر الواحدة منها عن ثلاثة آلاف من الدولارات و يرتاد أرقى المقاهي الليلية بصحبة الفاتنات.

في ثوان معدودة حسمت الأزمة القلبية الأمر. وكأنها نتيجة للانفلات الاجتماعي والعاطفي والروحاني الذي كان يعيشه ما
...more
Dimple
Sep 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
"The monk who sold his Ferrari" can be called as life-changing novel!
These kind of novels add essence to your life and gives you direction specially in the hard times. It gives you the answer to the questions like What is the purpose of life? How we can attain happiness and satisfaction? etc..
Nothing in it is Unknown to us yet it makes us notice that "Known"!
It tells us to savor each moment with exuberance along with an aim in life.. It is our prerogative to lead a happy successful and rewarding
...more
Astrid Natasastra
Oct 18, 2008 rated it did not like it
Now I rarely read a book and stopped halfway.
Unless if it's really really boring.
Such as this one.
And it wasn't supposed to be boring. Because it's a fable.
But I didn't get anything out of it.So halfway reading, I skim through the rest.
I have the habit of joting down verses/nice words from my readings and..this book failed to give me anything.


Other than that.. I feel like it's a 'trying too hard version'of 'The Secret', 'Eat Pray Love' (the 'Pray section) and 'Tuesday with Morrie'


So sadly to say
...more
jenna
Jan 23, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2013, spoofs
I categorized this book under spoofs because it made me laugh so much. I wanted to stop reading it because I found it ridiculous, but I wouldn't feel worthy of panning it here if I hadn't completed it and the joy of sharing my take on this book kept me turning pages and dog-earring quotable pages.

First, let me be clear, I like me some cheese; I like it with crackers and I like it with wine and I like it in my entertainment and personal growth. That this book is cheesier than a Velveeta factory w
...more
Mona M. Kayed
Mar 11, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

لطالما سمعتً عن هذا الكتاب ، لكن أملي خاب فيه بشدة لدى قراءته . أفكار الكتاب ضحلة للغاية و ممجوجة حقاً . هنا أودّ أن أطرح سؤالاً عذبني طيلة فترة القراءة : ما مشكلة الناس مع العبادة ؟! أعني حقاً لم يعانون من كل هذا الخواء الروحي المرعب ؟

أعلم أنني هنا لستُ بصدد بيان ميزات الدين الإسلامي ، فأنا جاهلة فيه قبل كل شيء ، لكنني لم أستطع أن أمنع نفسي حقاً من المقارنة .. فكرة الكتاب تدور حول نظام الأيام السبعة من أجل السيطرة على العقل و الروح للوصول إلى حالة الامتلاء النفسي ، النظام يدور بشكل أساسي حول ا
...more
☘Misericordia☘  ✺❂❤❣
I don't know about this. I started it about 10 times and dropped it like it's hot NOT. Maybe I need to get in the proper mood for this.

And the overflowing cup metaphor? How many times has this frakking Chinese legend been retold? 50 times? 1000 times? It's nice to think about the first couple hundred times I heard it but by the present moment it's my killswitch. I have read about it literally everywhere! Including spam and ads on miraculous stuff to get my nonexistent dick larger!

I can't even r
...more
Peep Laja
Jun 03, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: people searching for meaning and direction
The first time I read this book I just loved it. I read it at the time when I was asking myself questions regarding 'What to do with my life?'.

I found the book very energizing, giving me a lot of inspiration and motivation to go on and many answers to my questions.

When I read the book the second time, it didn't seem to have the same effect.

PS! Who is looking for great literary value, will be disappointed. Sharma is no writer, but if you can focus on the message, it won't bother.
Sanjay Gautam
Jan 17, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A mediocre book. Although the author has tried to make the book full of wisdom, it hardly achieve its desired result - of helping an individual; it utterly fails to make any impact.
Anuradha
Feb 01, 2016 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: FSB. They can use it for torture.
If I could take back all the hours I spent on reading this crap, I would. To say I hated it would be an understatement. Oh, it changed my life indeed, after all, it almost turned me into a homicidal maniac. And I still don't get the fucking point of the book.

Also, who the fuck sells their Ferrari? If there is anyone who's planning to do so after having read this book, feel free to contact me. I'm in the market for a new car anyway.
Taghreed Jamal el deen
هذا الكتاب يصلح للإستخدام كمنوّم .. ما إن أقرأ فيه قليلا حتى يداهمني النعاس .. أنا التي تقرأ 300 صفحة كمعدل يومي بكل شوق وحماس استغرقت في كتاب من 200 صفحة ثلاثة أيام تخيّلوا !! أشكر نفسي بحق على المجهود الذي بذلته لإنهاءه

من المفروض أنها رواية عن تحقيق الأحلام ، لكنها ليست إلا سرد طويل لتعاليم ما يُسمى بالحياة المستنيرة لدى حكماء السيفانا الهنود ، عن طريق حوار ممل بين ملقّن ومتلقّي ، وهكذا إلى نهاية الرواية .. لا أحداث ، لا حبكة ، لا تشويق ... لا شيء أبداً
الشكل الذي اتخذه هذا الشيء - الكتاب مجازا
...more
Rami Shouk
Mar 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
THE most useful book I have read so far!
I guess, that when you read this book, if you open your mind to its ideas and concepts, you’re gonna find it revolutionizing and life changing. Otherwise, you’re just gonna think it’s boring and never go through with it. Well, in my case, and because I was looking for this kind of book for so long, I found it very useful, and I just KNOW that lots of things in my life won’t be the same because of it.
In a very simple, yet very meaningful, short story Robi
...more
Adina
Dec 20, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: non-fiction, asia, short
I am not a fan of personal development books written by so called motivational writers. I prefer writers that have previously done something with their life. However, I received this as a gift from my best friend and I was feeling a little bit under the weather so I felt that some motivation was welcomed. I tried to keep my heart open and was prepared to absorb as many life-changing advices as possible.

I knew the book was total garbage from the first 20 pages but I tried to give it a chance and
...more
Sumati
Sweet mother of Jesus!! What was I trying to read???

This novel is a self-indulgent twaddle of a z-grade author!! What a load of rubbish.
سُعود
Mar 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
الكتاب بشكل عام يحث على عدم اليأس من هموم الحيآة مشآكلها ومصآئبها ،،

ايضا كآنت محاولة من الكآتب في نقل الثقآفة الهندية إلي الغرب ،،
ومحآولة التأثير بالرجل الغربي وصرفه عن مآيسمى "بالحلم الامريكي"،
والذي يعتقده الغرب ،، هو مآيحيآ من اجله الرجل الغربي

أيضا نجح في تصوير او تشبيه عقل الانسآن بالحقل او الحديقة ،،
فكلما اهتممت به وزينته بالازهآر النآفعة ،،كلما سآندك ورفع من قدرك امام الناس
وكلما سقيته بالعالم النافع ،، اثمر بالافكار الثمينة

كتاب يستحق الاقتناء ومفيد لمن يبحث عن تطوير وانارة عقله
Vera
Jan 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ενα βιβλίο που αξίζει να το διαβάσει κάθε αναγνώστης και να το έχει στη βιβλιοθήκη του. Δεν πρόκειται βέβαια για λογοτεχνία, αλλά για ένα βιβλίο /οδηγό για το σύγχρονο άνθρωπο που συχνά χάνει το πραγματικό νόημα της ζωής και αναλώνεται σε ανούσια θέματα που απομυζούν το χρόνο και την ύπαρξή του. Αλληγορικό και ανθρώπινο μπορεί να μας βοηθήσει να βελτιώσουμε τις σχέσεις μας με τον εαυτό μας και τους γύρω μας
...more
Catherine Howard
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Outing myself as a reader of self-improvement books with this review, but so what... I think it's all a bit of a waste of time if you don't try to spend some of your time improving your life from within.

THE MONK WHO SOLD HIS FERRARI didn't start off well for me because I absolutely detest fables; my idea of cruel and unusual punishment is being forced to re-read THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, for example. My problem with fables is that they are, more often than not, stupid. They come across as a child
...more
Tareef
Oct 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
أبدع روبن شارما في راويته هذه لأبعد الحدود، فهي حقًا مع راوية ‘الخيميائي’ أفضل الروايات التي قرأتها في حياتي ..
تدور أحداث هذه الرواية حول محامي من الطبقة الثرية، الطبقة المخملية، المترفة، الذي يملك كل شيء : أرقام فليكة، قصر يسكن فيه، سيارة فيراري، سمعة مهنية براقة .. لكنه يصاب بأزمة قلبية تجعله يدرك أهمية أن يجري في حياته تغيير جذري وداخلي عميق .. فيسافر لجبال التبت بحثًا عن حكمة الشرق ورحانيته وهناك يتلقي الحكماء وينهل منهم حكمة التغيير الشخصي ..
وبأسلوب أدبي جميل، يعرض جوليان مانتل (المحامي الذ
...more
Lubna ALajarmah
May 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
أحب قراءة مواضيع في التنمية البشرية على شكل رواية أكثر من أسلوب التلقين الذي يأتي على شكل نقاط أو نصائح وإرشادات ... أعجبتني هذه الرواية كثيرا وأنصح كل من يمر بمرحلة ضيق في الوقت أو عسر في هضم الأهداف أو صعوبة في المضي قدما في طريق الحياة البسيط الصحيح، أن يقرأ هذه الرواية وأن يشرب كوب شاي اخضر أيضاً ..


كتاب أكثر من رائع .. وقراءته ممتعة بحق
Catherine Oughtibridge
The monk who sold his Ferrari, is a misleading title. The man who sold his Ferrari and became a monk, would have been more accurate. The idea of a monk driving a Ferrari is somewhat thought provoking and made me smile. The book itself was a merger between fiction and instruction on techniques to perfect your life experience. From a fiction point of view, it too often told rather than showed. It’s an easy to read book (I read it in an afternoon) and the structure works well making it easy to reme ...more
Muthazhagu Palanisamy
Mar 31, 2010 rated it it was ok
A lot irritated by the narration, but not the content.

May be it is my prejudice - I find the "fable" approach to self-help books tedious to read. The last one I read, that took a similar approach, was Gung Ho! by Ken Blanchard, and came off thinking that the whole book was silly. The Monk Who... came highly recommended, and hence I plunged in.

The book starts off on a promising note - hot-shot lawyer has a heart-attack in court, right after winning a big case. What happens next?

Here's what happe
...more
Nojood Alsudairi
ربما كان أهم فصل هو الفصل التاسع الذي أعطى فيه الراهب الطقوس العشر. حلول عملية

١- طقس الاختلاء

٢- طقس الجسد (٥ ساعات رياضة اسبوعيا)

٣- طقس الغذاء الصحي (خضار)

٤- القراءة (٣٠ دقيقة يوميا)

٥- طقس التأمل الشخصي (الداخلي)

٦- الصلاة (شكرا)

٧- العيش التابض بالحياة (الاستماع للموسيقى)

٨- طقس الكلمة الملفوظة (عبارات ذات قيمة)

٩- طقس الشخصية المنسجمة (اجراءات لبناء الشخصية)

١٠- طقس البساطة (الملبس غير الفاخر والتقليل من كمية الطعام)

لا حاجة لقراءة الكتاب إن كنتم تؤمنون بأهمية الطقوس السابقة الذكر :)
Ravi Gangwani
Only book in my life which I tried to read 6 times and never got out past 80 Pages every time. And given-up finally :(

Julian, the lead, clearly looked as constructed to frame the story, seems very boring and hence big turn-off.
آلاء  سامي
كتاب مذهل !!

وكأنه هدية من الله لي في هذه المرحلة الحرجة من حياتي
Roula
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Διαβαζοντας κανεις τον "μοναχο" , καθως και λιγο απο το βιογραφικο του Sharma, ειναι σαφες οτι ειναι και αυτος ενας απο τους "φωτισμενους" ανθρωπους αυτου του κοσμου.τι σημαινει αυτο? οτι απλα εχει εφαρμοσει καποιες απλες και βασικες αρχες που υπαρχουν στο συμπαν και φροντιζει να τις μοιραστει και με αλλους ανθρωπους που εχουν τη θεληση να ακουσουν και να εξελιχθουν.οσα περιγραφει στο βιβλιο ηταν πολυ ενδιαφεροντα και σιγουρα γνωστα, ισως αυτη ειναι και η μαγεια του και το μυστικο της εξελιξης: ...more
Pouya.Good
وکیلی کارکشته یه دفعه به هم می ریزه و وسط دادگاه غش می کنه و به عبث بودن زندگیش واقف می شه می ذاره می ره هند بعد برمی گرده (تا صفحه 60) و تا آخر کتاب از اصول موفقیت و از این دست صحبت ها با رفیقش دم می زنه!

این کتاب رو عزیزی معرفی کرد .وقتی شروع به خوندنش کردم فهمیدم که به درد من نمی خوره باز با خودم گفت صبر کن شاید چیزی داشته باشه خب صبر کردم و تا صفحه ی 100 رسیدم و اون موقع بود که با صدای رسا اعلام کردم:
دیگه نمی تونم تحملت کنم!

پ.ن:
متنفرم از کتابایی که می خوان اصول موفقیت رو به زور فرو کنن تووی ح
...more
Sash Chiesa
Nov 26, 2015 rated it did not like it
Just another terribly mediocre book trying to sell some cheap philosophy!
FruitCake
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'd been wanting to read this book from a long time now and wow, what an amazing and inspirational read it turned out to be to start the year with! It was subtle yet powerful, insightful and thought provoking, studded with many wise profound sayings that'll blow your mind.

It talks about all the right things that are necessary to lead a fulfilling life in the right spirit. The points that the writer addresses and the wisdom that he shares through this story might seem obvious to the reader initi
...more
Shog Al Maskery
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's the type of book that reminds you of life lessons you probably knew but never applied. It touches upon simple things that we can do that will make big differences in our lives.
ياسمين ثابت


الراهب الذي باع سيارته الفراري
عنوان ذكي جدا وغريب شوية
يمكن يعتبر افضل ما في هذا الكتاب

لست ادري ايجب ان اصنف الكتاب على انه رواية ام كتاب تنمية بشرية
لانه مفيهوش اي قصة خالص كل ما في الامر ان الكاتب كتب نصائحه على هيئة حديث بين بطلين

وهذا ما جعل هذا الكتاب في منتهى الملل (بمعنى اصح حسيت انه الكاتب ضحك عليا وقالي انها رواية في حين انها كتاب تنمية بشرية وانا موتي وسمي كتب التنمية البشرية)

بعكس رواية الخيمائي اللي لما قريتها فعلا كانت فيها جزء تنمية بشرية بس كانت فيها قصة جميلة جدا كمان واحداث وشخصيات
...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next »
topics  posts  views  last activity   
About the Book!!! 63 473 Jan 23, 2018 10:22PM  
هل طبقت الطرق الموجودة في الكتاب ؟ 1 11 Jun 08, 2016 10:35PM  
  • You Can Win: A Step by Step Tool for Top Achievers
  • Stay Hungry Stay Foolish
  • Wings of Fire: An Autobiography
  • The Old Man and His God: Discovering the Spirit of India
  • A Philosopher's Notes: On Optimal Living, Creating an Authentically Awesome Life and Other Such Goodness, Vol. 1
  • Mind Power Into the 21st Century: Techniques to Harness the Astounding Powers of Thought
  • As You Think
  • The Laws of Thinking: 20 Secrets to Using the Divine Power of Your Mind to Manifest Prosperity
  • The Power of Verbal Intelligence: 10 ways to tap into your verbal genius
  • The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
  • High-Performance Entrepreneur
  • Make Shift Happen: Change How You Look by Changing How You Think
  • The Answer: Grow Any Business, Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life
  • The 3rd Alternative: Solving Life's Most Difficult Problems
  • The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want
  • The Power (The Secret, #2)
  • 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace
  • Everyday Enlightenment: The Twelve Gateways to Personal Growth
2,510 followers
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier thinkers on leadership, personal growth and life management. The bestselling author of
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,
Who Will Cry When You Die? and
The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO and four other books on self-transformation.

Robin Sharma is in constant demand internationally as keynote speaker at the conferences of many of the most powerful companies

...more
More about Robin S. Sharma

Nonfiction Deals

  • Masters of the Air: America's Bomber Boys Who Fought the Air War Against Nazi Germany
    $15.99 $3.99
  • The Monster of Florence
    $10.99 $2.99
  • The Westies: Inside New York's Irish Mob
    $9.99 $1.99
  • April 1865 (P.S.)
    $11.74 $1.99
  • Jesus Is ______: Find a New Way to Be Human
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Scent of the Missing: Love and Partnership with a Search-and-Rescue Dog
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Lab 257
    $8.74 $1.99
  • How Not to Hate Your Husband After Kids
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Girl in the Woods: A Memoir
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Power of When: Discover Your Chronotype--and the Best Time to Eat Lunch, Ask for a Raise, Have Sex, Write a Novel, Take Your Meds, and More
    $14.99 $2.99
  • The Last Lecture
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, and the Fate of Every Person Who Ever Lived
    $12.74 $1.99
  • Not Tonight, Honey: Wait 'Til I'm A Size 6
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter--And How to Make the Most of Them Now
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Heroes, Gods and Monsters of the Greek Myths
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Ladies of Liberty: The Women Who Shaped Our Nation
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Ends of the World: Volcanic Apocalypses, Lethal Oceans, and Our Quest to Understand Earth's Past Mass Extinctions
    $12.99 $1.99
  • Feast: True Love in and out of the Kitchen
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Last of the Doughboys: The Forgotten Generation and Their Forgotten World War
    $15.99 $1.99
  • Vaccinated: One Man's Quest to Defeat the World's Deadliest Diseases
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology
    $12.99 $2.99
  • An Appetite For Wonder: The Making Of A Scientist
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience
    $27.99 $2.99
  • Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip-Confessions of a Cynical Waiter
    $8.74 $1.99
  • Dakota: A Spiritual Geography (Dakotas)
    $13.99 $1.99
  • Restless: Because You Were Made for More
    $7.49 $1.99
  • Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and The Dawn of the Modern Woman
    $10.24 $1.99
  • The Song of the Dodo: Island Biogeography in an Age of Extinctions
    $16.99 $2.99
  • Happiness: The Crooked Little Road to Semi-Ever After
    $13.99 $3.99
  • Man-Eater: The Life and Legend of an American Cannibal
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Pukka: The Pup After Merle
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Buddhist Boot Camp
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Flour: A Baker's Collection of Spectacular Recipes
    $21.99 $3.99
  • The Longest Day: The Classic Epic of D-Day
    $12.99 $3.99
  • Van Gogh
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Woman's Worth
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Six Degrees: Our Future on a Hotter Planet
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Do the Work
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Lost Tribe of Coney Island: Headhunters, Luna Park, and the Man Who Pulled Off the Spectacle of the Century
    $4.99 $1.99
  • I Suck at Girls
    $10.74 $1.99
  • The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women
    $14.99 $2.99
  • Anne Sexton: A Self-Portrait in Letters
    $17.99 $1.99
  • A Mind of Your Own: The Truth About Depression and How Women Can Heal Their Bodies to Reclaim Their Lives
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Antifragile: Things That Gain From Disorder
    $12.99 $1.99
  • Journal of a Solitude
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Band of Brothers: E Company, 506th Regiment, 101st Airborne from Normandy to Hitler's Eagle's Nest
    $12.99 $3.99
  • Peace Is Every Breath: A Practice for Our Busy Lives
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Savage Harvest: A Tale of Cannibals, Colonialism, and Michael Rockefeller's Tragic Quest for Primitive Art
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Londoners: The Days and Nights of London Now--As Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Left It, and Long for It
    $7.24 $1.99
  • The World's Last Night: And Other Essays
    $7.99 $1.99
  • A. Lincoln
    $13.99 $1.99
  • Tracks: One Woman's Journey Across 1,700 Miles of Australian Outback
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Daring to Drive: A Saudi Woman's Awakening
    $13.99 $1.99
  • Hell's Princess: The Mystery of Belle Gunness, Butcher of Men
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Life
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Seeing Further: The Story of Science and the Royal Society
    $13.24 $2.99
  • Grace, Not Perfection (with Bonus Content): Celebrating Simplicity, Embracing Joy
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Promise and the Dream: The Untold Story of Martin Luther King, Jr. And Robert F. Kennedy
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Through the Eyes of a Lion: Facing Impossible Pain, Finding Incredible Power
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Why We Run: A Natural History
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Edgar Allan Poe: The Fever Called Living
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Road to Jonestown: Jim Jones and Peoples Temple
    $12.99 $2.99
“Your "I CAN" is more important than your IQ.” 479 likes
“Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.” 315 likes
More quotes…