Start by marking “Unattainable (Night Time Television)” as Want to Read:
Unattainable (Night Time Television)

Unattainable

(Night Time Television)

The last person I expected to see on this tropical island is my ex. Although, since I never actually broke up with her, isn’t she technically still my girlfriend?

Yeah, I’ve got some explaining to do. And groveling. Probably some begging, too. Good thing we’re stuck at this resort together for the next three weeks.

Corrine Harper is the only girl I’ve ever wanted, and I won

To ask other readers questions about Unattainable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unattainable

Carol [Goodreads Addict]

Unattainable is the third book in the Night Time Television series by Jamie Schlosser. We met Theo in the previous book, Untrainable. So now it’s time to get to know his younger brother, Aiden, and the girl he never stopped loving, Corrine.

Aiden Legend’s life is finally starting to fall into place. After the devastating loss of his parents, he was in a very dark place for a very long time. But now, after winning the grand prize on a television talent show, he has his own reality talent show, Str
Book-Bosomed  blog
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.35 Stars

Aiden Legend’s, 21, happy life was turned upside-down when he lost his parents at eighteen. In the process of grieving, he also pushed away the girl he adored.
“‘The last time the world felt right was when I was with you.’”

But now that he’s got his life back on track and the girl he always wanted in his sights, he’s ready to make amends.
“‘I should know what you taste like. What turns you on. What you look like when you sleep. Where your most ticklish spot is, and how you like to be ki
Jamie Schlosser
May 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Unattainable is LIVE and free with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2LkUE3q
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2LlsOEe
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2ZVeRjy
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2LlFXND
Notorious Book Tease
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once upon a time there was a hot country singer and a purple haired music master who feel in love. Mix in a little humor and some extremely hot sex for an epic romance story. Jamie Schlosser has done it again! Unattainable is the story of Aiden Legend and Corrine Harper. Aiden Legend, son of the founder of Night Time Television, became famous at a young age when his family starred in the reality television show “Living with a Legend”. More recently he starred in and won “The Final Showdown”, a t ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Aiden sees Corrie again while filming his reality show, he sees it as his second chance. Now if only Corrie wants to give him that chance...

I found Unattainable fun, sweet and sexy. I love that Aiden isn't the typical manwhore rockstar, and I especially love that Corrie is independent, strong, and uninterested and unimpressed by Aiden's money, doesn't see him as a way to better her circumstances. If you're looking for a fun, sexy love story, I highly recommend you download a copy of Unatt
Happily Ever Chapter
POV ~> Alternating first-person

I did not like this cover as much as I did the last two. The female model looks uncomfortable and/or bored, thus not really selling the story. Luckily, I’ve read the previous books to this series as have been excited about this one since the end of UNTRAINABLE.
High school sweethearts, Corrie and Aiden were ripped apart by tragedy. Now, a few years later, they come face-to-face once again and Aiden’s determined to get it right this time.
She provides a sense of
Amazeballs Book Addicts
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars!
Unattainable is a good read. It's book two in the Night Time Television Series but it can be read as a standalone. If you read the first one ( Untamable), you'll be happy to know we get some
Theo and Hadley in this one. The focus of this story is Theo's brother Aiden. Aiden is super sweet and nice. He and Corrie were high school sweethearts but after the death of his parents he pushed everyone away including Corrie. Now they are both on the set of Stranded With A Legend. Corrie is a
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Cranky Stars

Aiden Legend is no stranger to reality shows. Winning a talent show landed him his own gig called Stranded with a Legend where he chooses music hopefuls while on a private island. Think tropical American Idol. He’s young and knows he wants to be a country music star even if he’s never stepped foot on a ranch. He has mended fences with his brother Theo and the two are inseparable. When Aiden lands on the island he doesn’t realize how hard this job is going to be and he locks eyes
Lori ~ BF Bookies
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another RomCom hit for Jamie Schlosser!

I look forward to every release by this author. I know I’m going to get quality writing, a highly enjoyable story, and an escape into a world that makes me happy. That’s exactly what I got with Unattainable.

This fun story was exactly what I needed - loaded with humor, full of emotion, and high on the feel-good tingles. I’m pretty sure I had a smile during most of the book.

Aiden was first introduced in Untrainable, and I was very eager for his story. Untr
Book Snob Sue
I am a huge Jamie Schlosser fan, I have even been named a “super fan”, so you can imagine that I loved this book. This book was just as good as I had anticipated. I’m not going to lie, when I first read that his ex-girlfriend was on the island too, but he never actually broke up with her, I thought….what, what? Aiden is a total sweetheart though, probably one of Jamie’s sweetest male characters, next to my Ezra. He and Corrie were in high school and had just had their first kiss when he got the ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Jamie Schlosser... this lady is totally my idol and spirit animal in every little way when it comes to romance and the couple goals she writes. Her books are always a little easier... a whole lot sweeter... jam-packed with heart, heat, and swoony love stories... and filled with tons of laughs and swooning that'll leave your ribs aching from all the goodness and a perma-smile etched into your face, start to finish.

Jamie is back with all-new standalone in one of my very favorite series by
Keri Loves Books
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A second chance romance that’s sweet, sexy and gives you everything you have come to love and expect from this author! This is a great series.

Aiden is a country music star on the rise. Fresh off winning a reality show, he’s working towards a career in country music. He’s been picked to mentor and judge on his own show for the next great music star. He never expected to find “the one” from his past.

Corrie needed a job. And even though it meant seeing him again, the guy who crushed her heart, she
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

OH THANK THE BOOK GODS, UNATTAINABLE WAS DELIGHTFULLY ADORABLE, OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY AND BEAUTIFULLY SWEET!

Jamie Schlosser did a STUPENDOUS job with her newest romantic comedy. I have been craving Aiden's story since I learned of him in Untrainable. He is such a sweetheart and gorgeous and kind. And Corrine is a unique and brilliant heroine with quirks and issues that had me loving her. I enjoyed the way this story was written. It was completely captivating and f
Renee Entress
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This story contains laughs, heartbreak, and cats.

The below are part of this series if you want to read those books(s) first
Untamable (Night Time Television)
Untrainable (Night Time Television)

This is Corrine and Aiden‘s story. Corrine knows when she takes a job on the set, she will have to see Aiden. But she can handle it right? As soon as he sees her, he knows he needs her back. After all they never really broke up so he can still use that to his advant
Kim
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With every book I get my grabby hands on that Jamie Schlosser writes, I just want more! I was very fortunate to receive an early copy of Unattainable and I absolutely fell in LOVE with Aiden and Corrine! This second chance romance made my heart happy :) A story of two young kids falling in love only to be separated by something so tragic..and something Aiden never got to talk to Corrine about. Now, back together on an island, Aiden isn’t going down without a fight for the only woman he’s ever lo ...more
Kathy
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Perhaps I needed to read the earlier books in this series to fully appreciate this story, but it took a while for me to get invested in this story. I enjoyed this new-to-me author's style, she's got a fun voice, I just didn't feel connected to the characters the way I was hoping I would, until much further into the story.

I cared enough about this story to want to go back and read the first two books in this series to see what I missed from the previous couples. I'm a sucker for a back
Melanie Moreland
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lost love, a second chance, and a woman with more phobias than a Dalmatian has spots.
Add in a male virgin, a romantic island and some alcohol and you have the perfect setting for this romcom. Aiden and Corrie were a great read. Real. Sweet. Funny. Aiden is thoughtful, warm, and still in love with the girl from his past. Corrie is quirky, scared, and worried about losing her heart again. Together they mesh and their relationship is a joy to read.
Laugh out loud funny moments, sweet, heart-wre
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unattainable - Jamie Schlosser
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jamie Schlosser always deliver in her romantic comedies and Unattainable definitely meets the brief.

Book #3 in the Night Time Television series, it was easily read as a stand-alone, though having read the previous books definitely gave me more background to work with.

A sweet, funny and at times awkward telling of a second chance romance between rising television star Aiden and the lilac haired sound engineer Corrine.

These two characters share a past and withou
Amanda Gillespie Shock N Awe Book Blog
I loved Theo's story and am so glad Jamie gave him a key role in Aiden's love story. Aiden and Corrie, la sigh! Who would have ever thought two 21 year olds would be virgins and unintentionally saving themselves for the one they never knew would cross paths again? There is nothing to not like about this book!
Danni
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is everything.

Sincerity and authenticity just pour out of this story. 100% safe for even the most rigorous of safety readers, this book has humor, steam, realness and the kind of love that when you swipe to the final page is utterly believable. This is a book that will stay with me, for all the right reasons, for a real long time.
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another go for me! Loved it!

I do love these " Un " lol books. Each can be read as a standalone. And without reading any of the other books you'll be interested enough to go back and read more about the other characters. But if you really wanna sink your teeth into some great books, just read her whole catalog. I think my first was Outcast and I've been a fan every since.
Jen Zingaro
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: second-chance
LOVED IT.
Aiden - I don't think you can find a more swoonworthy hero.
Corrie - I am a sucker for quirky girls and she was adorable.
I want to say more, but I just think you need to read it. These two are perfect.

This is a total standalone, but makes more sense if you read Untrainable first.
Jennifer Zamboni
Another great Jamie Schlosser romance! A fun new set of characters, + the return of some loveable old friends.

I love a good romance that blooms out of friendships. I believe, down to my core, that real romance isn’t possible without friendship. I love these warm fuzzy reads!
EpicRomanceReviews
⭐) .•⭐')
(.• (.•`
❤~🌟~❤ 4.5 SUPER SHINY STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

“It’s only ever been you...”

Grab a suitcase, a string bikini and some sun block because Jamie Schlosser is about to whisk you off to tropical paradise in UNATTAINABLE, the third captivating standalone in her Nighttime Television Series!

THE PREMISE:
Back when they both attended the Weston Academy of Fine Arts, Aiden Legend and fellow songbird, Corrie Harper, were in perfect harmony on—and off—the stage! But mere moments after sharing their very
KC Caron
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jamie Schlosser has done it again! Unattainable is a clever inventive, swoony-sexy romantic comedy.

I was parts tickled and swooning, and forget about putting it down. Unattainable stars Aiden, a sweet-as-Sex on the Beach country singing hero. And Corrie, a modern woman who knows herself so well, or so she thinks. They have a past, but it's not what you think. I was as surprised as they were when things unfolded.

Schlosser has a way with storytelling that keeps the plot stakes light but the roman
Amy J
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can not get enough of Jamie's books, and this one is no exception!

This whole story is adorably awkward in the best way possible! I fell in love with Aiden and Corrie. I need to be Corrie's friend ASAP!

The second chance flirting and dancing around each other was so on point.

This couple was written to last. Their fun loving ways were so believable, their love just shines!!
Laundry
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure if y'all know this but when it comes to animals - specifically horses - I'm a goner. I was not above begging to get my hands on this book. I know JS is an animal lover too and her books tend to have animals with supporting rolls. All are big winner winner chicken dinners in my book. So when this beauty popped up on my kindle, I about sprained a finger tapping it.
Story Line: So Aiden and Corrie have a history. Well, in her eyes it's an almost history. But in charming, sweet and smoki
Lara
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
This was a fabulous read! My first book by this author, I hadn't realised it was book #3 in a series. While the books are technically standalones, this one does chronologically follow those in book #2 so I worried that I'd be missing something. I needn't have been concerned. The backstory is just enough to ensure that new readers wouldn't be lost, without being a severe info dump.

As for the book itself ... wow. I loved Corrine's quiet strength in dealing with her issues. I loved how tender-heart
Ann-Maree Howarth
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How can this author keep wowing me with every book she writes? This one is a very loving second chance romance with a bit of secrecy to the story that will have you turning the page to learn more. Not only do with meet two new characters in this book but we get to see what is happening with Theo and Hadley as well, but this is still a stand-alone read as you do not need to read the first two books to follow this great story. This is a very sweet, sexy and funny read that will melt your heart as ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Romance Retreat: Unattainable is LIVE! 1 19 May 09, 2019 07:32AM
Romance Retreat: Unattainable has a blurb and a release date! 1 4 Mar 15, 2019 03:01PM
Jamie Schlosser grew up on a farm in Illinois surrounded by cornfields. Although she no longer lives in the country, her dream is to return to rural living someday. As a stay-at-home mom, she spends most of her days running back and forth between her two wonderful kids and her laptop. She loves her family, iced coffee, and happily-everafters. You can find out more about Jamie and upcoming books by ...more

Night Time Television (3 books)
  • Untamable (Night Time Television)
  • Untrainable (Night Time Television)