Start by marking “Best I've Ever Had (Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach, #3)” as Want to Read:
Best I've Ever Had (Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach, #3)

Best I've Ever Had

(Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach #3)

Summer had returned to the coastal town of Sea Breeze, Alabama. The nightlife lit up with scantily clad sun-kissed bodies, live music, the smell of freshly cooked seafood.

Taking it all in he wondered if coming back had been the best thing. He wasn’t the same man who had driven out of town a year ago on the motorcycle he’d spontaneously bought after his best friend’s weddi
Published April 16th 2019

Jennifer Kyle
Apr 18, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

This wasn't bad yet it wasn't great either. The story fell somewhere slightly in the good area. I liked a few quotes and the characters. The book did end quickly, areas left unexplored, and I felt like scenes and opportunity for scenes were missed, still it was a decent read.

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Eli Hardy. We already met him in the first books - he was/is the best friend of Bliss. He was in love with her all his life. But she married someone else. And since everybody told him what an effing softie he was and how he never really lived and experienced real life - he up and went to do exactly that. But now, a year later .. he's back. And he experienced far more than he bargained for. He's no longer the sweet boy he was when he left.

Ophelia Finlay. She doesn't really know what to do with he
Barbieeee♥
Apr 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: meh, wtf, cringe
Goddammit. I don't know why Abbi Glines keeps on writing more of this horrible Sea Breeze/Rosemary Beach crossovers and I don't know why I keep on reading them lol
Stephanie Marsh
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
Got an email that it was available but cant find it anywhere. What the heck, Abbi?
Kim
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
It’s the same plots over and over again. Female and male instantaneously fall in love and the development on how they fall in love is so fast it doesn’t give you time to process. There’s always a twist but it’s the same thing on every other book. Honestly I get less and less excited to read her books. I fell in love with rosemary and sea breeze series so this is killing that I didn’t this book and the last couple books she’s written. 👎
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
3.5 Stars

A sexy and emotional new adult book with great summer vibes that I enjoyed.

I am a huge fan of the Rosemary Beach series and I enjoyed diving back into this world. I never read the Sea Breeze series so at first all the new to me characters overwhelmed me. However, I figured out who the importatnt characters were easily enough.

I love my tortured heroes! Eli left Sea Breeze a year ago and returns a very different person. His pain and scars are palpable. His happy and friendly demeanor is n
Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Best I've Ever Had by Abbi Glines was a sweet, sexy and heartbreakingly emotional romance that captivated my heart. When I heard that Eli Hardy was FINALLY getting his happily ever after I was beyond excited because he definitely deserves one, I just was not expecting Ophelia Finlay to be his one true love! Their journey to HEA took readers on a rollercoaster ride of emotions and I think my heart broke for him even more than it had in the previous
Charlotte
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*WARNING* contains explicit adult sexual situations
Eli Hardy has always been the good guy. Eli thought he found the girl for him twice, but they fell for someone else. When Eli Hardy of Seabreeze was told to leave and live a little, get into trouble, experience life, that's just what he did. His family never thought he'd be gone a whole year, and they never thought he would come back totally different.
Ophelia Finley remembers talking to Eli at her brother's wedding and being intrigued, but he le
Michelle

Angst - 4🌟

Recommend - Yes
Melissa Estrada
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Devoured it! Loved Eli and Ophelia. The author did a fantastic job holding onto what turned Eli into the man that came back home - it made me want to continue reading to find out. Ophelia was a bit different than what I remembered her being in Nate and Bliss’ book but maybe I just need to do a reread. Can’t wait to see who comes along for Phoenix!
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
2 ⭐⭐ - Meh!
===============
Bliss ... Lila ... Alice ... Heroine ==> fourth best
David Maher
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In the prologue of Best I've Ever Had, Cruz Kerrington tells Eli Hardy "You need to go and live." Advice Eli takes to heart as he rides out of Sea Breeze without any specific intention to ever return.

A year later, only because his Gran has cancer, Eli heeds the call to return home, but just one year has changed him so much that even his family and lifelong friends don't really understand who he's become. Some see the tatts that adorn his body. Some see the pain hidden behind his eyes, but none s
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: April 16, 2019
Genre: New Adult Romance
Actual Rating: 3.5 - 4 stars

Abbi Glines is famous for her new adult romances. After devouring her Rosemary Beach series I knew I would be a long time fan of her work. Lately though, the characters start to feel similar to the old ones. Perhaps it's the authors writing style? Or that these characters are in fact related to old favorites? Either way, it makes it seem like we are reading the same stories as her previous novels. That being sa
Robyn
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 Good Man Stars

Well, I was really liking this story! Really enjoyed the h’s personality, and thought she was perfect for Eli, who’d been rebuffed more than once in his past! He was the sweetest guy, and I especially rooted for him in the last book! I really needed him to get an epic HEA, and I thought this book was headed in that direction. They did get together in the end, but it just ended SO abruptly! No epilogue or anything, more of an HFN ending...I feel kinda gypped...
Jade O'Brien
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, just like with all of the other books in this series, it is fun, light-hearted but knows when to be serious, if you want to know all of my thoughts my full review is on my blog https://britishbookaddict.blogspot.co...

But I really did enjoy it, its quintessentially Abbi doing what she does best, and I can't wait for more.
Milica
Apr 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
This has been the issue i had with the last couple of books by Abbi. They end on I love you and there the book ends. I mean it is like she just gave up, the problems her couples have are not resolved. I almost never give 1 star reviews but this is well deserved.
Maddie (libraryonthemoon)
Clearly, I haven't read this one but I want to give this spin-off series a chance. I haven't heard the best things about the first two books in the series and I bloody hate love triangles, especially when things get physical. It's gross to me and doesn't feel like real love and romance anymore so that's why I've crossed "Because Of Lila" off my list. I've heard some pretty bad things about how the plot plays out and how the characters behave so it's a no from me on it. I will give however, give ...more
Escape into a Booksite
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This was another good story from Abbi. I liked both Eli and Ophelia. At times though it was hard for me to remember who was who, and where all the family connections came in, because there are so many characters in both the Rosemary Beach and Sea Breeze worlds.

The ending seemed a little bit abrupt without enough resolution and discussion between the characters, but all in all this was another great book from Abbi and I do look fo
AleJandra
No esperaba nada de este libro, y no me dio nada nuevo, misma vieja historia de Abbi Glines.

Take Me Away To A Great Read
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Best I've Ever Had by Abbi Glines
(Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach #3)
Release Date: April 16, 2019
Rating: 4 Stars

I would like to thank The Next Step PR and the author for providing me with an advanced reading copy for an honest review.

Best I've Ever Had is a beautiful, memorable book that will touch you and make you believe in a healing kind of love and soul mates!

FULL REVIEW TO COME
Karen
Apr 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
Boring. I haven't read a book of Abbi Glines that was this boring. Eli was a sad sack and didn't deserve the girl at least when he had a huge sadness. He finally accepts his sadness for what it is....and put had set O aside while he dealt with it. Two pages to go and O puts herself out there O takes him back. Boring. Least favorite story of Abbi ever!!
Kelly (the book hussy)
3.25 Stars

Whoa! This ended abruptly. No epilogue. They confess their love for one another and then BAM! Over.

This was better than the first 2 books in this spin-off series. I still think there should be a cheat sheet in the beginning of each book that includes the parentage of each character. It’s seriously confusing.

I loved Eli in the previous books. He was the “good guy”. We get a peek of the good Eli, then the story fast forwards a year later and we get “bad” Eli.
I liked Ophelia. I liked h
Sam Simpson
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m not even sure where to start. Well... I’ll start with Ophelia. I liked her there wasn’t anything that would’ve made me dislike her, she was your average heroine that grew up with a happy life with happy parents and hadn’t done anything spectacular that made you think she was an absolute rockin chick- she was ok. Eli... Eli on the other hand- when I’d read about his character in the last 2 books I was definately not excited by him. He did not grab me at all and when Lila Kate and bliss chose ...more
Kali McQuillen
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read, 2019-arc
Eli left on the night of his best friends wedding to live life. He wanted more than what he had and he got it but he got more than he bargained for. The man that came back looked different, acted different and you could see the pain in his eyes.

Ophelia had noticed him before and now that he had the bad boy vibe going on she wanted an even closer look. Than she looked in his eyes and knew that he's seen a lot in his time away. Will she be able to get him to open up to her?

Can these two somehow g
Alex
Well that ain’t what I hoped for
Waytoocoolgirl
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited for this book! Eli deserves his happily ever after!!!
Stephanie
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Best I’ve Ever Had is the next book in the Rosemary Beach/Sea Breeze crossover. I am a huge Abbi Glines fan! Her books are my go-to when I want a pick me up. I was so excited when Abbi announced the Sea Breeze/Rosemary Beach crossover! A whole new generation of characters to get to know and love!

The men in my family were ridiculously protective of their women.

Rosemary Beach gave us Rush & Blaire Finlay. Oh how we love their story!!!! Well now their baby girl, Ophelia, falls for Sea Breeze’s
Amy
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
"This may be the biggest mistake of my life, but at least I was making it."

"When I was near her, life was better...no, it was more than better. Seeing her was worth waking up for."

"You own me. Every motherfucking corner of my soul is consumed with you. To tell you I love you isn't enough. It's never been enough. But make no mistake, I do love you."

When we first meet up with Eli, he's lost. A total mess. He's falling hard, but in that moment of despair, he's given the chance to leave. A chance to
Gin
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Moody and mysterious! Good guy Eli rides back into town as a broody, sexy, sad sack of a man with mystery surrounding him so thick it's impossible to see the real guy behind all the changes. I didn't read the previous stories in this series so I probably missed out on the good guy Eli that everyone loved. There was a glimpse in the beginning and it was kind of dark but I loved his interaction with Ophelia before he rode off to experience life and grow up. That appears to have been a bad idea. As ...more
Carla
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, given by the author.

I enjoyed Eli in the previous books and from the start this poor nice guy couldn't get a break and it seems that's not about to change now.

In this book we get to read about Ophelia Finlay and Eli Hardy's story and it wouldn't be a Sea Breeze or Rosemary Beach story without some major drama!

After everything that has happened with Bliss and Lila Kate, Eli needs a breather. He tak
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be Britis ...more

Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach (3 books)
  • Like a Memory (Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach, #1)
  • Because of Lila (Sea Breeze Meets Rosemary Beach, #2)
“That woman is your mother, she carried you, gave birth to you, loved you from the moment she knew of your existence, lost sleep caring for you, and would die for you if asked. But not only that, she is mine. She is what completes me. And I won’t allow ANYONE to speak to her that way. Including our children. Because without her, there would be no you. Do I make myself clear?” 1 likes