Start by marking “Over the Top (Winter Games, #5)” as Want to Read:
Over the Top (Winter Games, #5)

Over the Top

(Winter Games #5)

From bestselling author, Dr. Rebecca Sharp, comes a sexy, winter sports romance with a flurry of suspense that will heat up the slopes and keep you on your toes ...

Jac

Ice Princess. Cold Queen.
The best skier in the world who only cares about winning.
It’s what the media claims. It’s what I let everyone believe.
My fiancé’s betrayal taught me not to care about anything except
Published January 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Over the Top, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Over the Top

Start your review of Over the Top (Winter Games, #5)
VikingGoddess
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Becoming a part of the book community I never in my wildest imagination would've thought that I would have a book dedicated to me. Yes, that's right, I'm the one. And I couldn't be more proud and more humbled that exactly this book is "mine". Because this book gives me life. This book gives me love. This book makes me love.

I love it for paying homage to us women who are independent and strong but still need to be held sometimes. We bleed, too. I love it for embracing us women with short hair
Jenn the Readaholic
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So here I am, one week into 2020...and I’m pretty sure I’ve found the book by which I will judge most others I read this year. Jac and Kyle grabbed me from the very first chapter and refused to let me go. Not only did hearts thaw and heroes come in both male and female forms, but they both grew enough to take the ultimate risk: loving someone.

Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
If I could give just one reason as to why this needs to be your next read make it because of the crazy, nosey old lady who has a knack for knowing more than you want her to, no make it because the Prince Charming is a sexy gorgeous man who can be sweet as sin and domineering in all the right ways, No, no no make it because the beautiful princess is an independent woman who can choke out a big burly man like it’s child play, or better yet make it because friendships, family and love deep through ...more
Jenifer Briggs
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This entire series is pure gold (see what I did there?) and I loved every installment so much, but this book.. this was perfection!

I fell in love with Kyle back when we were first introduced to him in Jessa and Chance's book. We know him as the model-like level of attractiveness dude with the biggest heart, and that can't be more true. He has a wonderful job, great friends, a place to call his home, but he's missing one thing; love. He's seen all of his friends settle down with their significant
Nadine Bookaholic
This book is the story of Jaclyn, Ice Princess, Blanchard and Kyle Masters an unlikely duo but their chemistry is spot on. She can freeze you out with just a look and he cares for everyone around him. But as you can guess there is much more to Jac's story then meets the eye and I had fun watching Kyle melt her little by little as she got to know him.

You can read my full review along with an Excerpt and enter a giveaway HERE

Over the Top by Rebecca Sharp

**I have voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
-Jenna, 4 stars

This is my first book by Rebecca and although it was the fifth book in a series, it can definitely be read by itself. But I will warn you, you'll want to read the previous books because the additional characters are just as great as the main characters.

Kyle, our hero, is strong and only shows even more strength when he meets and has to deal with Jaclyn. Jac is a super star skier who only has one focus and won't let anything break in. But she meets Kyle and slowly the walls melt
Laundry
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book and thought to yourself, where has this author been my entire life? That's the exact feeling I had when I discovered Rebecca Sharp. Her heros are complex, sexy as all get out and perfectly executed. And her heroines are this intoxicating blend of independent and vulnerable. They're gorgeous people not only on the outside, but on the inside as well. They may be fictional characters, but they are everything I've ever wanted to be when I grow up.

Story Line: Jac is a world
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can trust Rebecca Sharp blindly when it comes to making me feel all kinds of heartbreaking, angsty and intense emotions. Over The Top was a completely different take on sports romance. The characters were brilliantly complex and fascinating. The story line was decorated with twists, shocks and emotional torture. And above all, the genius writing of Rebecca Sharp won my heart again!

Jac Blanchard has been titled many things. The most successful female skier in US history. The ice queen. The cold
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Over the Top is the 5th book in Winter Games series, it can be read as a standalone or with each book in the series.

I have read the author before but not this series but after reading Over The Top, I know I need to go and start back at book one. As always the author pulled me in from the beginning with Kyle and Jaclyn's story.

Jac was such a strong character in my eyes. She had been through a bit after a traumatic event that almost ended her career as a professional skier. She has shut herself
Rosie
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet and easy Ski romance!

Coming into Over the Top having not read any of the previous books in the series, I didn’t know what to expect. I love sports romances but have never read any where the sport is skiing so I was intrigued to see how the story would pan out, and I really enjoyed it.

Jac is the Ice Queen of the skiing world, known in the tabloids for doing whatever it takes to get the gold. But this isn’t all true, as although she works and trains harder than anyone else, she has been
Mariya
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 bright and shining stars

What can I say? Rebecca did it again. Incredibly well written, beautiful and emotional story, with so much depth and complexity.

I loved Kyle and Jac. I loved how their relationship grew, and became stronger as the book went on. Kyle was so protective and loving, he loved Jac unconditionally. Jac was a badass heroin, I loved how strong she was and how she learned to love and accept love, even though she didn’t think she deserved it.

Betty was such an awesome side
Bibliophile  Chloe
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Kyle and Jaclyn. I was cheering hard for Kyle's story! This story can totally be read as a standalone, but I have read all the previous Winter Games novels so I had a vested interest in finding a happily ever after for Kyle!

I loved the premise behind this story!

Jac is her own hero, she has been taking care of herself since forever and she has created this public persona that tells everyone to stay away. She doesn't need a white knight saving her, she can save herself.

Kyle
S
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first four books in the series and finding out the next book is on Kyle I was absolutely ecstatic and anxiously waiting for this book . Kyle was one of my favorite secondary characters since he was first introduced in Enjoy the Ride . He was super sweet and so caring and kind & I was hoping he would get his own story. This story was sooo good and so worth the wait.

Kyle & Jac grabbed my attention from the moment I started this story. Jac is independent & ice queen.
Jayce
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arcs
Over the Top was such an amazing end to a wonderful series. Jac and Kyle are some of my favorite characters from the series. I love how strong and independent Jac is and how Kyle always supported that strength. They’re such a wonderful balance for each other. It’ll have you hooked from the very first chapter. It made me laugh and swoon and so angry my eyes could’ve popped out. My favorite tidbit would definitely have to be all the Star Wars and princess references. They’re the best and just ...more
Carolina León
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Sharp knows how to deliver a suspenful, heartbreaking and fascinating story that will make you sweat, cry and cream at every turn.

Jac and Kyle were characters that at times feel like they were coming out of the pages. But, let’s be honest, Rebecca’s writing made them look more real than any character before.

There is no way you cannot admire Jac and her wild spirit. Being independent and take care of herself, is the key of her existence. Even not needing a prince charming, she finds in
Ariadna Basulto
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a way to end a series! Rebecca Sharp completely stole my bookish heart and ran away with it from the very first book of this amazing series and I never asked for it back. Each book is packed cover to cover with delicous angst, steam for days, and characters that become family. Over The Top in itself is another fantastic romance from this author, but also wraps up the series so perfectly it makes me want to cry tears of happiness.

A princess and a prince that are so perfect in their own
Jackie Vanhinsbergh
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jac and Kyle grabbed me from the very beginning, and I could not put it down until I finished the book! He thought he was the nice guy never to get his princess! She was the Ice Princess who never thought she was destined for a Prince!

She is convinced she is so damaged and only destined for the mountains where she is the Queen of the slops, until she meets Kyle. She expected a brief encounter after meeting him in a bar! But destiny was set for them to meet again and again!

He knows from the
Mary
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jac is at the top in her career as a skier but inside she carries the weight of the world on her shoulders as she works to protect her heart. Five years ago, her fiancé let her down and the sport she loved doubted her integrity. As she prepares for the World Cup, she finds herself staying with her best friend, Marissa, who gets her to go out for an evening. She never expects to make eye contact with prince charming and she really doesn’t expect to be blown away by him. Kyle loves being a ...more
Mackenzie Bibliophile
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I won’t lie I did not know that I needed Kyle Masters story until I started reading it. As a bit of a side character throughout the series so far, he was the good guy that just never seemed to get the girl. Kyle's story though was a much-needed addition to the series, and I loved reading his tale. Even as a side character I loved him, he was a great add in throughout the other stories and now after reading his I am so glad he found his fairy-tale.

Jac gave me major Channing vibes, I was brought
Cassie May
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
The last book in the Winter Games series and I'm reading it with a laughing and a crying eye. I mean. It's over. This great series that gave me all the feels is over with this book and I have to move on to other books. Other characters. New adventures.
But let's concentrate on the book at hand. Over The Top. We are back on the mountain, back in the snow and this beautiful setting. Seriously. I love these books because of the setting. There are not
Kali McQuillen
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-read, 2020-arc
This is the first book I've read by this author and I loved it! Jac is a fierce woman who shoots for the gold every competition. She lets no one close to her heart and she tells herself that's the way she wants it. She's been hurt in the past and it's better for her to be the Ice Princess. She's found out that you can't get hurt if you don't let anyone in to your heart. Then she meets Kyle, Prince Charming, can he make her thaw?

"Fire and ice might be opposites, but how they affect each other is
Maura
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OVER THE TOP is the first book I've read by this author and it is the FIFTH book in the "Winter Games" series. I was a little worried because I hadn't read the other books in this series and I shouldn't have been. This book can absolutely be read as a stand-alone.

This is the perfect skiing romance. It has light romance, great friendships and family of choice. It also has isolation and loneliness, darkness wanting to come into the light and a bit of suspense. It is all weaved together in a
Rina's Reads
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gah! I have so much love for this series. Although I am sad to say goodbye I am so happy Kyle discovered his happily ever after. He has always been a good guy, looking for his princess and... finally, he found her!

"Sometimes, being Prince Charming wasn’t about saving the princess; sometimes, it meant handing her a sword because she was strong enough to save herself."

And not only did she save herself, she also saved him.

This book was awesome. There was drama, angst, heartbreaking memories,
Jenifer
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! This story focuses on Kyle and Jaclyn and is the 5th installment in the Winter Games series. I read this book as a standalone, but I feel that some things would have made more sense had I read the previous 4 books first!

Regardless, this is a 5 star read. Rebecca Sharp takes us on a wild ride that will have you rooting for Kyle and Jaclyn from the first chapter. This is a journey of love, growth, development and the occasional laugh that will have you second guessing
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2020
This story can totally be read as a standalone, but I have read all the previous Winter Games novels. This was the final book in the Winter Games series and I am so sad that this series has ended. This one of my favourite series. This is Jaclyn aka Jac and Kyle's story.

Jac is so sure that she’s destined for nothing more than the mountains she chases and conquers, until she meets Kyle. He was supposed to be a brief distraction, but she can’t seem to go anywhere without fate tossing him smack dab
2OCC Reviews
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gemma
The story of Kyle and Jaclyn was an interesting one that I really enjoyed. I found that they made a great couple with some great chemistry between them. I found that the story had the right amount of drama and romance to keep me interested in the story.

Jaclyn was a confident athlete that knew what she wanted in life. I really enjoyed the passion that she had for being a skier.

I really loved Kyle and found him to be such a great guy. He has such a big heart and I absolutely loved how he looked
Katie Silvi of BBKA
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Winter Games series is my favorite by Dr. Rebecca Sharp! When I found out Kyle was getting his own book I was ecstatic, to say the least. I couldnt wait to dive back into the world of Snowmass. Couldnt wait for the proverbial blender my heart would go through.

Over the Top is heart pounding, intriguing, and intense. I devoured and savored Over The Top.

Kyle is sooo not a SnowmassHole. I actually think Jac would hold the title proudly and give the SnowmassHoles a run for their money.

Sharp
Sharing My
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five "Over the Top" stars! I loved Jaq and Kyle, and the other characters. I admired Jaq for her strength. She didn't need anyone especially someone trying to save her. She was very capable of taking care of herself. Kyle also admired Jaq's strength and knew how capable she was, but he was drawn to her from the moment he saw her. He wanted to save her, not because she needed it, but because he needed to. To Jaq, he was a distraction she didn't want while she was training. Unfortunately she also ...more
Lofty
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kyle is looking for his forever his friends are all setting down after finding theirs.
Jac is looking to forget needing just the night when she meets Kyle, not even giving him her name.
known as the ice queen letting no one in after been hurt in the past, hes hoping to remedy that.
She's a famous skier hes a physical therapist the force is definitely pulling them together along with a client determined to help kyle find his forever.
With thoughts like this who can resist him?
"That was the moment I
Nina
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Over The Top was such a great read, it’s definitely one of my favourites so far this year.

Known as the “ice princess” Jaclyn Blanchard eats, sleeps and breathes skiing. After having her heart broken, she has built her walls up high, never letting anyone in, and always pushing people away. When she meets Kyle in a bar, she is only interested in one unforgettable night. Problem is now she can’t stop thinking about him, and the feelings he brings to the surface.

Kyle Masters is determined to show
« previous 1 3 next »

• Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • The Lying Season
  • A Lovely Obsession (Debt of Passion Duet, #1)
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • You're The One
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Kissing & Telling (Breaking The Rules #1)
  • Hometown Heartless
  • Unexpectedly Yours
  • Puck Performance (BTU Alumni #4)
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • King of Kings
  • Conceal
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
I’m a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Mailing List: http://bit.ly/StaySharpSignUp

Facebook: www.facebook.com/drrebeccasharp

Facebook Reader Group (My Sexy Sharpies): https://goo.gl/RrNZvT

Amazon Author Page: https://goo.gl/6wGFyV

Instagram: www.instagram.com/drrebeccasharp

Winter Games (5 books)
  • Up in the Air (Winter Games, #1)
  • On the Edge (Winter Games, #2)
  • Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games, #3)
  • In Too Deep (Winter Games, #4)