Start by marking “Conan The Barbarian (2019-) #3” as Want to Read:
Conan The Barbarian (2019-) #3

Conan The Barbarian (2019-) #3

(Conan the Barbarian (2019) (Single Issues) #3)

THE CRIMSON WITCH GETS CLOSER TO HER GOAL AS “THE LIFE AND DEATH OF CONAN” CONTINUES! Hungry and desperate, CONAN’s experience in “civilization” takes a dark turn…When Conan is caught thieving, he’ll discover the penalty is DEATH! But how does this figure in to the CRIMSON WITCH’s plan?
Published February 6th 2019 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Conan The Barbarian (2019-) #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conan The Barbarian (2019-) #3

S.E. Lindberg
Conan The Barbarian (2019-) #3: In this third installment, we have Conan at a third location and adventure. We also have a third installment of John C. Hocking's "Black Starlight" novelette, itself an entirely different story taking place somewhere near Stygia. More on Marvel's ADHD issue below.

No.3 pays homage to Conan being crucified on a giant tree. Previous classic scenes include:
1) The "Tree of Death", in the second chapter in A Witch Shall Be Born (Weird Tales, 1934)… in Khauran (Koth, Za
Roy
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Im still really digging this. Currently my new fave series. I just hope it all comes together.
Clint
This series is growing on me. He used the noose and limb as a weapon. Classic.
Etienne
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
I just don't like how this series is presented. With completely random series of event and a very thin story line that had one or two pages at the end that evolve from issue t issue but so slowly... Just not my style. I will check the next one, but that might be the last one...
[Name Redacted]
You know, Marvel, it's bad enough that you hire such piss-poor writers, editors, and artists, but really -- NONE OF YOU even bothers to READ A DANG WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE FOR RESEARCH?

Last issue you depicted the Picts as indigenous American tribes, for example. WHAT? Picts are actual historical peoples. You can look them up easily. They're among my ancestors. Their historicity is why Howard used them. But fine -- you never read the stories, never bothered to even try a Google search, so you thought
Geoff
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m absolutely sold on this series. I love how we’re being shown these vignettes of Conan’s life and how they have shaped him to be the person he is today. It’s so good.

In this issue (view spoiler). It was a perfectly paced story given to us with art that I can’t get enough of.

I’m very happy these Conan stories are in my life.
Bruno Ferreira
Feb 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Too much buildup and not much of a story, feels like i'm reading a preview for some big plot that is still so far away, and i think comics should stand on their own. I enjoy Jason Aaron's work, but i'm not sure of where he is going with this. Enjoyed the Savage Sword of Conan #1 much more, that one seems to be kicking off for a good start.
Xavi Marturet
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: comic-book
Again, a bad issue. Another lost chance.
Timothy Benoit
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aaron is clearly enjoying his chance to tell a story he's had for a long while.
Joe Wilson
Wolf
rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Jason Aaron grew up in a small town in Alabama. His cousin, Gustav Hasford, who wrote the semi-autobiographical novel The Short-Timers, on which the feature film Full Metal Jacket was based, was a large influence on Aaron. Aaron decided he wanted to write comics as a child, and though his father was skeptical when Aaron informed him of this aspiration, his mother took Aaron to drug stores, where h ...more

Conan the Barbarian (2019) (Single Issues) (6 books)
  • Conan The Barbarian (2019-) #1