Start by marking “Seal's Protection (Seal and Veteran Series #3)” as Want to Read:
Seal's Protection (Seal and Veteran Series #3)

Seal's Protection (Seal and Veteran Series #3)

Viktoria Jonsdottir is none too pleased with the personal bodyguard her father has insisted on hiring to keep her safe. Safe from what, she has no idea, but she’s convinced having this brooding man hovering over her is completely unnecessary. All she wants to do is get to New York where her father is conducting high level meetings for their corporation—meetings she arrange ...more
ebook, First Edition
Published February 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Seal's Protection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seal's Protection

Isha Coleman
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lee didn't go looking for trouble. She found him. Viktoria is the heartache, he never saw coming and now has become the woman he refuses to live without. Seal's Protection is the tale of two strong people, afraid to trust their hearts. Viktoria and Lee are a mess of emotions. From tempting attraction to dangerous acquaintances and partners in crime. The tug of war between these two is only foreplay for the main event. The steamy dance of love.
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
Lee after being injured had to give up His military career now he is playing bodyguard to a rich and spoiled woman Viktoria. These two can't say one word to each other without and argument especially Viktoria and she doesn't like to admit I'd she was wrong,but she has finally met her match.

She is in danger not only bodily, but her heart also. Not only did this story have that but it had some amazing Wild factors.
Some parts had so much adrenaline and betrayal.

Things I did not like was how Viktori
Kristen Lewendon
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Right from the very first time we met Lee, the tragic wounded warrior had my attention. And was well on the way to winning my heart from that very first book. Viktoria, on the other hand, took me a lot longer to warm up to. She’s so fierce and independent that she sometimes comes across as cold and b!tchy. It was so much fun to watch her and Lee chip away at the layers of protection they each had to keep everyone at a distance. I loved the thread of intrigue that ‘s woven through this story and ...more
Hazel
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Lee and Viktoria had an attraction from the beginning.

Lee has vowed from day one to protect Viktoria and he will but she makes his job hard at times and is naive enough to simply not understand when he would try and talk her out of doing something that she saw a perfectly innocent.

This book had action of some kind on every page but my favorite action was the sword fight.

Gisela Crossley-zels
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this third book in the series about the MacCallister brothers.
A well written story, where the author allows us to follow Lee and Victoria when their new relationship goes through controversy, conflict and danger but also contentment and joy; whilst being in the throws of assassination and kidnapping threats. Well worth reading.
(The book has since changed the name to Ranger's protection)
Gladys
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very entertaining read. Both characters were tough, smart, capable and likable. Viktoria and Lee had an intense chemistry and steamy. There is a lot of push-pull to their relationship. The suspenseful and exciting plot grabs and holds your interest well. A fun book well worth reading. This is my freely posted, frank review.
Tatenisha
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lee was looking for something to make his life meaningful again. He takes an assignment to protect Viktoria but she wants to be able to help her father with his business. She does not speak up when her friend bashes her relationship with Lee and leads to them having problems. Now she is counting on Lee to save her. Good romance story.
Kristy
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was waiting for the jump to happen the entire book! Lee and Viktoria didn’t disappoint! Lee’s intuition was spot on. And Viktoria was independent to a fault almost. Sexy times and suspense were the orders of the day with this story!
Mary
Ellen Gaul
Feb 13, 2019
CC
Feb 16, 2019
New reader? My readers suggest starting with 'The CEO's Pregnant Lover' (http://amzn.to/19hLOL6)

Or spend a wonderful weekend with SIX full-length, highly rated Leslie North novellas for FREE! Sign up for free books here: http://leslienorthbooks.com/sign-up-f...

Leslie North is the pen name for a critically-acclaimed author of women's contemporary romance and fiction. The anonymity gives her the per